twelve

twelve│one, two oops you messed up!

"i've never liked number sixteen more" Y/N mumbled earning a half stern half jokily stare from her girlfriend.

"Y/N its not the time" Sang-woo glared.

the first person had finally jumped after a million threats were sent his way. he then with a little bit of confidence took another step, falling to his death. one, two oops you messed up!

the older lady in the second bib reached to where the next tiles were, she mumbled out a patterned "first was left, second was right. so left" the lady took a leap also falling to her death.

player 062- or the third bib Y/N recognised to be a math teacher. he stood on the tile for moments before quickly running. one, two, three awh that makes me sad!

bibs 4 and 5 began their journey, followed by 6 and 7. bib 04, player 021 had forgotten which way the math teacher went.

"i would hate to be that guy-"

"Y/N"

"fuckface seriously? i was in the middle of a-"

"Y/N"

"sorry Sae"

bib 5 and 6 fought over where the math teachers first jump was "it was left" "no right!"

bib 4 jumped towards the left falling to his death, screams played in her ear.

slowly everyone was getting onto a tile each, leaving the last four Y/N, Sae-byeok, Sang-woo and Gi-hun alone. "there are ten tiles left, and eleven people still playing. if they manage to step on one or two each the four of us can get across to the end."

"that might now be the case. if one of those player get scared and starts to run down the time, we're in danger at the back of the line" Sangwoo spoke

Y/N laughed "fun so theres a chance none of us survives this game. you know i'd rather go down in the honeycomb challenge then in this one."

Sangwoo looked towards her "we're in a life or death game right now and you're seriously joking about this"

"you just said we could die- why die being a pussy when you can die happily" She rolled her eyes- dang Sangwoo just shut the fuck up

Sae-byeok gripped the shorter girls hand "we arent going to die"

"i mean-"

"no Y/N"

"no. okay we are not going to die. but falling to your death is kinda cool- sorry"

bib 06- or i think im amazing because i kill people and pray to god even tho he doesnt really exist because then i wouldn't be in debt guy got down on his knee- *wink wink* and starts praying.

"if god really does exist i need to have a serious talk with him. because i have an Australian friend and the spiders over there are massive- why did he create them the-" Y/N's voice was muffled as Sae-byeoks hand covered it "i will bite you"

during this time both 06 and 07 fell to their deaths. 08 got two right and now everyone left was standing on a tile each. suddenly 08 bent down looking between the glasses "i might know which one of these is tempered glass"

"you mean it?"

08 cockily smiled "its in the colour" scream, plonk. another player dead.

the players had six minutes left and snake tattooed man was at the front "hey everyone listen! anyone wanna get across? then you better go first!"

with an amazing girlboss move from crazy toilet lady and a lot more deaths the last five were seven steps from the end, when 13 did the same thing 08 did, bending down to look at the tiles.

"move quick! you can't just stop" Sangwoo told the man, the timer had 2 minutes and 30 seconds left

"hold on, wait a second. i can tell them apart" the man begged "i've worked at a glass factory for nearly thirty years. you can't normally tell but when you look at tempered glass when its light from the side, then you can see faint stain marks."

the man took a step getting it correct before repeating the steps "another hint. the sound tempered glass is made out of heat 700 degrees. you tap on it with a hammer it rings clearer than normal glass."

Gi-hun looked confused "why wasn't this brought up earlier? if you had led everyone from the start--"

"why would I?" the man snapped "the players up here tried to kill us at every chance" glass making man took another step they were one away from the end.

out of nowhere all lights were turned off leaving the glass man defenceless. "whats wrong"

"i cant tell them apart in the dark" the man panicked

"hey that rhemes"

they had a minute left "i need to listen to the sound. got anything to throw?"

Y/N checked her pockets finding nothing she was then tapped by Gi-hun who had a marble in his pocket. she was it to her girlfriend who passed it to Sangwoo who passed it to old glass guy.

the man tossed it on the glass "i need another"

Y/N rolled her eyes "well if we had another we would have given you two the first time"

20 seconds.

"i dont know what to pick"

Sangwoo jumped onto the same tile as 13 "i'll pick okay"

scream. plonk. another dead

"i dont know why anyone expected better from him"

with ten seconds left they raced towards the end. Gi-hun reaching it exactly at the one second mark.

the lights shut off and a boom sound was heard. the glass stepping stones shattered behind them. in a natrual instinct Y/N shielded Sae-byeok getting cuts all along her arms. even though the pain came nowhere as close to the pain Y/N felt in her hip.

looking down a huge glass shared had pierced her skin and she was bleeding. a tear escaped from her eye.

"you okay?" Sae-byeok held her hand looking for injures.

quickly covering her hip Y/N smiled as happy as she could "yeah. im fine, you?"

"nothing big just the face ones"

what Sae-byeok didn't know was as they all walked back to the dorm room a trail of blood was left by Y/N.

LILAH SPEAKS!

AYO I HATE THE GLASS SHATTERING SCENE SO MUCH LIKE IF YOU WANTED YOUR VIPS TO HAVE A GOOD SHOW THEN WHY WOULD YOU RISK YOUR CONTESENTS LIVES AFTER THEY BET THE GAME- LIKE BJEBJBEJDCBCFDJN

IM SO FAR IN DENIAL OF HOW SAE-BYEOK CAN STILL BE ALIVE. NJEBDHBEHJNBN </3

anyway idk when the next update will be