two

two | the man

The man in the suit is who Adrina stumbled upon, a tall man in a black suit with a briefcase. Adrina currently sat at the nearby park on the bench when the suited man sat next to her starring her down.

"Can I help you?" Adrina snapped annoyed with his behaviour.

The man shook his head "I believe you can" he held a bright smile "would you like to play a game?"

"Look man I know I look hot, but I like the people with tits not dicks"

The mans smiled dropped "not like this miss" he opened up his briefcase showing the girl some stacks of money and two cards. "This type of game"

💃

"This is the most rigged game I have ever played. And I grew up playing octopus" Adrina threw her head back as the suited man slapped her for the fourteenth time.

"You can always back out"

Adrina picked up her red card "I ain't no pussy, I only like it"

"Miss I understand you're lesbian"

"No- I'm straight man" Adrina held back her smile.

"Excuse me- but" The man looked shocked and Adrina took this as an opportunity to throw her card at his hard— flipping it over.

"Money now" Adrina held her hand out with a sarcastic smile.

The man handed her 100,000 won and a card "there's more games like this out there, call the number. You won't regret it" he winked

"I'm lesbian" She reminded him

"You confused me" he replied with.

💃

"Adrina Coleman, 27/9/2005" The young girl told her phone.

"Thank you Miss coleman; meet us out front of the southern hill parkland at 12 am tonight. The password is red light, green light"

Adrina hated waiting, it was something that made her anxiety sky rocked. Bad thoughts only appeared in the girls head as she waited for someone to pick her up.

She looked at her watch that red 11;59pm, then looked among the empty playground around her. A van pulled up behind her and a masked man rolled down the window.

"Password"

"Red light, green light"

The doors to the van opened and Adrina stepped inside to find sleeping people. The young girl couldn't help but notice the fine women at the back, she realised exactly who the girl was after she sat next to her.

Kang. Sae-byeok, otherwise known as the girl who robbed her.