❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍...

By _Alixxandra_

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 ð—Ŋð—ē𝗰ð—Ū𝘂𝘀ð—ē 𝗜 ð—Ū𝗚 ð—Ū ð—īð—ķð—ŋð—đ, ð—ķ𝘁 ð—ąð—žð—ē𝘀ð—ŧ'𝘁 𝗚ð—ēð—Ūð—ŧ 𝗜 𝗰ð—Ūn't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Eighteen

2.2K 95 52
By _Alixxandra_

[ Punishment ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

THERE WAS ONE thing in my whole damn life that I really hate the most, and that is being told to come back home.

"Please, you need to come back as soon as possible! Tzar is waiting for you!" A raven haired man with brown eyes was in front of me, telling me come back home with pleading eyes.

"I swear, that he's a pain in the ass when he's talking about you." There was another man with blonde hair and piercings blue eyes that looked into my oceanic blue ones.

"See? He's a pain in the ass and that's one of the reason why I ran." I sighed and looked at them "Please tell him that.. I will come back if he will stop being such a baby! He's all grown up and still acts like a five year old kid!!"

"Oh come on! We all know he acts like that to get your attention! Y'know it yourself!!" the blonde haired man took a step closer to me and tried to intimidate me with such threatening aura. But I was unfazed of course.

"You tryna threaten me? Just who the fuck do you think am I?" I smirked slowly making eye contact with him. I swear there was lightning when we stared at each other for a good moment until the raven haired man stopped us by standing in between. I clicked my tongue as he proceeded to plead in front of me.

I get it that the old geezer wants me back but he doesn't have to send someone especially these two. He knows damn well that I hate people begging in front of me unless I said so, and also.. he sent this blonde fucker when he knows too damn well we go for each other's throats.

A sigh escaped my lips as I felt multiple presence behind me. I'm sure it was the boys eavesdropping. Imma teach them a lesson when I get back inside.

Oh, I'm outside the gym right now, since they both wish to speak with me privately. And these dumb volleyball idiots decided to eavesdrop. I mean who not? Being approached by two tall men wearing a formal attire that is all black. Of course they would be curious.

"Please Tzar will fucking kill me if I don't bring you back with us." The blonde one said.

"Oh? Will he actually kill one of his best mans? I would love to see you being killed~" I cooed looking at the now pissed blondie.

"Why you little prick!!" he was about to attack as I stood there with crossed arms and a smirk on my face.

"Stop it, Keish!!" the raven dude smacke the blondie named Keish.

"What the fuck was that for Vista?! You wanna fight??!" Keish held the part of his head where the raven guy, now known as Vista, smacked him.

"The fuck do you think your doing?!" Vista glared at him with his fist clenching.

"What do you think?! I was about to knock her unconscious and bring her to the car and our job here is done!!" Keish retoreded.

"Didn't Tzar ordered to not use violence?!"

"And do you think she would come with us with that pleading of yours?!"

They continued on bickering, completely forgetting that I am here and what their job was. I yawned and wipe the droplet of tear in my eyes. I then continued to watch them rolling around the ground and beating each other.

...

"So you're not really coming.. are you?" Vista asked completely bruised and he had dirt all over his black suit, so does Keish.

"Didn't I made myself clear? I don't wanna go back unleas he stop being a baby when I'm around." I sighed ".. and I know you know that I won't be coming with you, I still have things to do and I know you're hands are full because of that problem."

They stiffened but soon enough they relaxed. They finally gave up and gave me their numbers in case something happened and to keep them updated.

I walked with them to where they parked their car and bid them goodbye. Now that they were far enough, I went back inside the gym.

"Hey (Name), who were those people?" Shimizu walked up to me and asked. I smiled at her and reassured her it was nothing.

"They're nothing that concerns you, but I'll tell you later, yeah?" I smiled as she just nodded.

The day went by fast that I did not even realize its already 5pm. The players were too exhausted to even stand up. They were all sprawled on the gym floors, swimming in own sweat. Ugh..

I looked at Tanaka, Hinata, Nishinoya, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Yamamoto who quickly flinched under my gaze.

Now that reminds me, I felt multiple presence behind me earlier.. does that mean they were the ones eavesdropping??

"Heh.." a smirked was forming on my lips as I walk my way to the exhausted idiots laying on the floor.

"H-Hey (name)! Good thing you came here..! W-Would you mind giving us a hand? Hahahah..." Kuroo was nervously laughing and it eventually died down when he saw my face. In a blink of an eye, he went pale so did the others.

"Didn't your mothers ever told you that eavesdropping is bad?" I asked with much venom lacing in my voice as I speak. They shivered and was crying waterfalls.

"I know! We're sorry, we're sorry! We won't do that again!! Please don't kill us." Hinata pleaded with his teary puppy eyes which struck my weakened heart.

I smiled happily looking at Hinata who had hope in his eyes "I won't kill you~ rest assured babes~" I winked at him as his soul was lifted from his body.

"Ah! A Goddess as bestowed a blessing upon me! Ah~ I can't take this! I might die!!"

"I would follow you to the ends of the world (Name)-sama!!"

"Baby owl!! I know your a great and amazing person!!"

"Kitten~ I shall reward you with something later~"

"I wouldn't even mind if she killed me or punsihed me right here right now!!"

My smirked went wider and my evil intent was growing. I was feeling excited once I heared the word punishment.

"Oya~? The only person who I'm not gonna kill is Hinata since he is an exception." I crouch down to their level as they went back to trembling and cower in fear, but not for a masochist and submissive trio. They were trembling with excitement.

"So that means..."

"You'll.."

"Punish us..?"

"Yes~" I smirked and had slight blush, thinking of the things that I would use to punish them.

"AAH!! No please! Don't punish me (name)!! I thought we were besties!!" Whined Bokuto who got on his knees and begged me not to punish him.

My smirked faded a moment but then it came back the same time I got an idea. I walked away leaving them confused but came back while dragging a chaired. I placed the chair in front of me and sat ther, crossing my legs.

"For those who don't want to be punished..." I tilted mt head up a little while still looking at them "Kneel in front of me and kiss my shoes." I ordered making the two captain stiffen but the other three we're excited.

Bokuto was hesitant but soon stood up and walked in front of me with a huge blush spread across his cheeks. I smiled when he kneeled down in front of me and started to bow down to kiss my shoes.

When he finally done what was told. He lifted his bright red face to me. Seeing him being submissive really turned a switch inside me. Usually, he is an enthusiastic captain and he would sometimes obey orders from other but he would decline saying he is the captain, why should he do these things. And when he is being ignored and left out, he'll sulk and be submissive.

I held his chin and pulled it closer to my face. He almost blew a fuse but held it in.

"I shall give you a reward~ and that shall wait until later.. got it?" He shut his eyes tight and nodded aggressively "Nice, now be a good boy and help others clean the gym, yeah?"

He nodded once again and ran towards the storage room and got mops. I chuckled and then looked back at the others.

Kuroo gulped as he was sweating buckets and was really red. I could tell him being turned on since he had that bulge in his tight pants. It was really noticeable. I admit it was big, yeah. But that shall wait.

Then I turned to the other three who had an excited expression. They were like dogs, waiting for its master to order them around.

I smiled and leaned back on my chair as I looked at them.

"This'll be fun~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 374 9
"ehhh?! You saw him shirtless?!" a haikkyuu x Tokyo rev u reader is female + uses she/her
39.5K 1.6K 35
"don't you have something more fun to do?" yn asked. "what's more fun than studying on friday night?" that wasn't even a lie. [...] "woah, you are w...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
22.8K 879 12
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...