𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ≪{𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔...

Por _St4rrite_

Y/n Hayashi, 22 years old Growing up in a "strict" household has become hell on Earth for her ever since she... Mais

⪻ 𝚈/𝚗 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 ⪼ + info
⪻ ≪ Ⅰ ≫ ꧁ 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ II ≫ ꧁ 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ Ⅳ ≫ ꧁ 𝙰 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ V ≫ ꧁ 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ VI ≫ ꧁ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ VII ≫ ꧁ 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ VIII ≫ ꧁ 𝙾𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ Ⅸ ≫ ꧁ 𝙲𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚎𝚊 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪X≫ ꧁ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ Ⅺ ≫ ꧁ 𝙸𝚕𝚕-𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ Ⅻ ≫ ꧁ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ ⅫⅠ ≫ ꧁ 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎́ / 𝙱𝚊𝚛 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ ⅩⅣ ≫ ꧁ 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ꧁ 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜 ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ ⅩⅤ ≫ ꧁ 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎!? ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ ⅩⅤⅠ ≫ ꧁ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍.. 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞!? ꧂ ⪼
⪻ ≪ ⅩⅦ ≫ ꧁ 𝙻𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚊𝚙 ꧂ ⪼

⪻ ≪ ⅠII ≫ ꧁ 𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚊 ꧂ ⪼

234 11 3
Por _St4rrite_

⌊"𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴."⌉
- 𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

✧----------------✧----------------✧

That car ride felt like an eternity. The driver was smelly, and probably in a really bad mood. He reminded y/n of that guy she met back at the German Airport.

To be honest, Y/n had absolutely no expectations whatsoever. Of course after 7 years, Everything would be different. But she couldn't help but feel excited to see all the familiar buildings and playgrounds again.

"Alright. We're here. That'll be about 3929,91 Yen" the driver said, not putting in any effort to hide his annoyance. [About 30€, $34 (US), £25 (UK) ]

Y/n rolled her eyes as she handed him the money and took her luggage.
Barely Being able to leave the car, the driver Already turned on the engine and drove off.
"For Fucks sake!!!" Y/n said as she jumped back in Surprise.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone?! Almost every single person I've met so far was either Rude, Loud or both! Geez." She said lifting up her bag and suitcase.

Recognizing the sidewalk she was walking on, she realized it was the sidewalk she had always walked on with her friends after school. She was surprised to see that the shops were still the same, looking through the window, she even recognized a few faces.

She smiled at the idea that those people remained the same. But she decided to not disturb them yet. Since she'd be staying for a while before she'd settle down in the UK, she has enough time to catch up with those people.

She walked past the old playground, where she and her first friend met. She doesn't remember his face as clearly anymore, it's very blurry, to be honest, that was the case with all her old friends. But she remembered all their names and addresses. Especially his. How could she forget the name of her very first and best friend, Keigo Takami.

That name made her smile, yet so very sad. She hasn't heard from him ever since he left for some kind of training, around 11 years ago. He promised that he'd return, and she promised that she'd wait for him.

Seems like both of them broke their promise.

She walked closer to the playground to look around, to her surprise, it was clean, and everything was still in one piece. It's obvious that there were a lot of kids here, so it's unnatural for it to look this.... Unused?

Nonetheless, she was happy that it still existed. This place holds many many memories. She met Takami when she was about 7 years old, he was about a year older. He had some issues at home, so he sat at the playground and waited, he never talked about his issues tough.

And she, she simply got lost.

[Flashback]
❐▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁❐
"Oh no... Where am I..???? I don't wanna be here. I wanna go home!! Where is mommy..." Young Y/n kept whining while she walked further, not having any intention of Actually stopping and waiting for her mother to find her.

"I-... I want to go home!!!!!!!"; She started to cry hysterically, finally breaking down at the playground, sitting in the grass.

"Hey girl!!! You are Loud!!!" She heard a voice say, a boy around her age.

"Where's your Mom??? A Baby like you shouldn't be alone outside!"; He said in a mocking tone.

"Did you not hear me??? I don't know where she is!!! And I'm not a baby!!!" She said, whiping her tears as Protest.

"You cry like one. Cry baby." He responded.

"I'm not a cry baby!!!! Also, you don't seem much older!!!" She said while standing up.

"In fact I am!! I'm already 1000 years old!!!! I know everything and I'm very smart!!"; He said pridefully.

"So you're an old man? That's pretty weird.."; y/n said confused.

"NO I'M NOT!!! That's not how it works.."; He uttered embarrassed.

"For an old man you seem pretty dumb.. "; y/n said teasingly.

"I'm not an old man!!!!"; He stated annoyed.

"You didn't say you're not dumb! HAHA!! So you must agree!!"; Y/n kept laughing while the boy clenched his fist in anger.

"At least I'm not a cry baby like you!!!!" He said while slightly tearing up with frustration.

Y/n took the hint and sighed. "I have a name you know!" She said crossing her arms.
He relaxed and tilted his head. "what is your name then? My name is Keigo Takami!" he looked at her with high expectations.

She smiled, "Takami... Well. My name.... I'm not telling you!! Hehe!! You have to catch me first!!!" She tapped his shoulder and started running away "you're it!!!" She added.

"H-Hey!!! That's not fair!!! Cheater!!" He shouted as he ran after her.
❐▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁❐

That's how they ran into each other as Y/n recalls. It was a fun day that ended with y/n tripping and injuring her arm so that it had to get stitches. She still had the small scar that reminded her of that day, it still made her smile up until this day.

Sadly she doesn't remember his face, his voice nor his quirk. Even though she remembers his quirk to be "very flashy yet not fully visible". At least that's the description she remembers, the meaning behind it stays unclear for her.

" I wonder how he's doing. I hope he has a good life." she quietly muttered to herself, before picking up her things and continuing her way to the Apartment building that was in this area. Back then, her old neighbor owned the building and worked there, Miss Sofie, she was wondering if that was one of the things that stayed the same as well.

Finally reaching the building, she awkwardly entered.
'Seems like no one's here.. hm. Perhaps I should come back later or tomorrow.. it's already past 21:00pm.. maybe the workers are taking a break. '; she thought nervously. Not being able to finish the thought process, she suddenly heard someone enter the room. It was a short old lady.

"Hello dear, what brings a young girl like you here?"; The nice woman looked up to face her; "what... Hayashi??? Y/n Hayashi?? Is that you???"; The old lady said with surprise and high hopes.

Y/n nodded and smiled. The old lady gasped and walked around the table to get closer to her.
"It's me!! Cho Tani!!" She introduced herself with a big smile while approaching y/n with open arms.

Y/n remembered and gasped, walking towards the old lady, embracing her hug.
"Grandma Tani!!!!" Y/n confirmed with joy in her voice.

"Oh my Y/n!!! How much you've grown!!" Lady Tani took a step backwards to take a good look at Y/n.
"You've grown to be such a beautiful young woman"; she said with a lot of pride.

Well. She knew she looked like an absolute crusty and probably smelly mess. But that was besides the point.

Y/n nearly teared up at the sight of that kind, short, old woman. She had already forgotten what a warm and genuine hug felt like.
For one year, Lady Tani was Y/n's nanny, due to her parents leaving for some important business. Best year of her life.

Lady Tani has a big heart, she always took care of Y/n, even after she got fired because of her parents loosing their temper. Sadly it was the same with her as with Takami. Y/n had no method of contacting her because of her parents, and so she lost touch with Lady Tani.

"How did you end up working here??? I thought Sofie was running this place??" She asked curiously.
Lady Tani's expression slightly darkened "sadly.. Miss Sofie passed away about 2 years ago, she asked me to take care of this place in her stead"

Y/n looked at the ground with a sad expression. She was sad, but not surprised. 7 years is a long time..
" Oh dear, don't look so sad, that gives wrinkles!! I should know, look at me." She said with a sarcastic tone.
"Geez Granny don't say that.. " they both slightly giggled.

"So, what brings you here??? After all this time..And your parents?.." Granny asked curiously.
Y/n shook her head, signaling that she wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Granny understood and grabbed her hand, gently squeezing it.

"Well, right now, my only concern is that I need a place to stay, so I wanted to ask if-"
Before being able to finish the sentence Granny Tani nodded and went to grab a few keys.

'nobody let's me finish my sentences these days'; y/n joked mentally.

Y/n put an envelope on the desk "this should cover about 3 months of rent ahead I think.." she stated nervously.

Lady Tani smiled softly "don't worry about that now, we can talk about the details tomorrow dear"
She handed Y/n the keys to her room "go get some rest, you look awful." She smiled at her.

"Didn't you say I've grown into a beautiful young lady-"

"Yes yes of course you have, but I meant your Aura. It looks tired and hurt. I don't even want to imagine what happened in the past few years.. "
Ahh yes. Grannies quirk. Aura Study, she can read the Atmosphere and Aura of Everyone like a book, meaning she can point out how someone feels and their mental state ect. That quirk though wasn't good for Grannies mental health due to the negativity she received, so she's usually always wearing her signature pair of sunglasses.

Y/n smiled at her "Thank you Granny. I'll get going now, have a good night." She said, grabbing her luggage and heading for the elevator.

"Don't mention it!! If you need anything, just press the button!!" She waved
y/n off.
As the elevator closed, granny turned back to her work sighing "oh Lord.. this poor girl."

Finally In her room, she tossed her suitcase, shoes and backpack to the ground, and fell onto the bed.
' I'm tired... But I still need to unpack... And shower... And...'
This time she fell asleep before letting herself finish.

- Somewhere on top of a building -
"Sir, there's another Villain attack near the xy district" an unknown voice informed via Talking device.

"Ay? Another one? One can never catch a break these days hm.." The man whined in a sarcastic tone.
"HAWKS!" The unknown Informant yelled to catch his attention.

"Haha geez fine, I'm on my way." He sneered at his informant as he hung up on him. "Noisy People everywhere sigh"

"Well, better actually get going before those geezers die of high blood pressure" he chuckled,
He slowly leaned over the edge, letting himself fall off the building. Catching himself in the last second, his large wings opened, causing the cold air to create a big dust cloud beneath him.
"HAHA I could never get tired of this!!!" He shouted smiling, as he flew higher into the clouds, gettin a nice view of the city.

Roughly looking at the city from above, yet his eyes always end up fixated on that one small spot in the park. His smile slowly disappeared and his expression darkened.

Hesitantly, he turned his eyes away, and flew towards the coordinates that were sent to him.
"Let's get this over with."

✧----------------✧----------------✧------------------✧

A/N: Finally he shows up in his own Fanfiction 😀😀... Cough. Ahem yeah. Next chapter some interesting things gonna happen, until then, eat something if you haven't done so yet and stay hydrated, love y'all, take care and stay safe :) 💖

Word Count: 1902

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

135 0 17
Random old story i was to scared to Post but Fuck it , my grammar is shit and so is the Stories plot line which I've changed at least fifteen times t...
79.1K 3.5K 61
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇 ᴺᴼᵁᴺ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢·𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘩 | \ ˈ𝘱𝘦𝘳-ə-ˌ𝘯𝘪𝘮(𝘱)𝘧 , ˈ𝘱𝘢-𝘳ə- \ 1 : 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 going with a bridegroom to fetch hom...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
141 5 5
Growing up together in the hero commission, I truly believed in heroes. I was so naïve to the superhuman society we had, to the world. I thought that...