░TEACHERS CHAT░

De st00pid_fics

What happens when fourteen year old Katsuki Bakugou is "accidentally" added to UA staff's chat? What happens... Mai multe

PRO HEROS!?
Adopted
Queer Chat
Exam Talk/Quirk Talk (1)
Midoriya's Kacchan?
Red-San~
Bye Bye Bucket
Number 27?
Whit3 Ho3??
More Buckets
💕Happy Fathers Day💕
Gimme kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Fucking Buckets
Something's Wrong
✨Jail✨
This is bs
~Mario Kart~
Wtf Todoroki?
what...?
Squish Squish
DadZawa (1)
Stop fucking my dad!
Squish Squish Squish
I'm Bringing The Buckets Back
hey..remember that kid?
Dad!
gay mf
Let's Do A Thing A/N MFS
crackheads
Puppy..?
Little Cuts
Toshinori
The babies..?
Soooooo
Dad's
Read Notes! VERY IMPORTANT!
Kiss me Kacchan
Holy shit...
Soft time
Being Replaced
♡Kith♡
Missing Part One
Missing Part Two
Missing Part Three
Something...something, idk
Shit-
Bullshit!
Help Wanted
Yuh Gæ
Mina?

Operation-Save The Kids

1.7K 82 18
De st00pid_fics

RatlOrD-Nedzu
BadBitch-Nemuri
IGotsAim-Snipe
GoAway/Aizawa-San-Shouta
COCK-tail-Hizashi
GOTOSLEEP!-Chiyo/RG
Ihatemaths-Ectoplasm
Igotgreys-Maijima/PowerLoader
GETFOOD-Lunch Rush
Boobs-Kan/Vlad
They/Them-Thirteen
Puppy-Hound Dog
Toshinari-Toshinari Yagi/All Might
Red-Enji/Endeavor
Whit3.Ho3-Touya/Blue Flame
Midoriya/The_Top-Midoriya Izuku
BirB_-Keigo/Hawks
amazing.cuddles-FatGum/Taishiro
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Aizawa-San: Shoto just called me.

Red: At least he calls you, leaves me on fucking hold or hangs up when I go to say "Hi", little shit. Still love him tho. ^^

Boobs: Babe- that's not okay-

Aizawa-San: I barely got a word in when the line went dead. He didn't hang up.

Aizawa-San: Someone else hung up for him.

Red: Aizawa, don't joke like that.

Aizawa-San: It's not a joke, Todoroki.

Aizawa-San: Someone get into contact with Iida, he has Todoroki's number.

BadBitch: Yeah, I've got it. I'll see what I can do.

Mineta sighed and put his phone down, he was bored, beyond bored. "I hate Saturdays just as much as Mondays." he muttered out. Saturdays are usually the days when everyone leaves the dorms to go home to their families before school started the following Monday. It was normal for him to be the only one there, but Sero, Midoriya, Katsuki, and Shoto were also there, Sero telling him that they were staying at the dorms the night before. But it was quiet, oddly quiet. The boy sat up on his bed and stood up, sliding on his fluffy purple house shoes.

He grabbed his phone and left his dorm, going to see if maybe Katsuki was making dinner. Whenever there was a small group, Katsuki would make food, he enjoyed doing it, especially when he knows everyone's favorite food. Just as he was turning the hall, he heard talking. No one else should be in the dorms. Mineta thought. The boy pressed his body up against the wall and listened closely. "I can't believe we had to take two different people, especially those who weren't even part of this damn plan." the person sounded irritated, but Mineta couldn't put his finger on who it was.

"Calm down, Shigaraki will understand." Denki? Mineta covered his mouth as his eyes widened. What would Denki need Shigaraki to understand? Freaked out, the purple haired boy made his way to Sero's room, hoping the boy is still in the dorms and he's not alone. Mineta checked the door and noticed it unlocked, so he went inside. Just as he went in, he was met with tape around his mouth. The two stared at one another until Sero stood up from his bed and walked over to the other, taking off the tape.

"Sorry." he muttered with a flushed face. Mineta turned around and closed the door quietly and quickly locking it. "Yeah, it's okay." he whispered to the other. Mineta grabbed Sero and pulled him to the bed after turning off the lights. "What are you-" Sero was cut off by Mineta's hand meeting his mouth, telling him to keep quiet. The two stayed in that position until they could hear whispering and footsteps stop near the door. Sero grabbed Mineta and pulled him close, if the shorter was being cautious, he needed to do the same.

The two had quick breaths but made sure to keep as quiet as possible. "Are we sure he's here?" a muffled voice came from the other side of the door. "Only one way to find out." another came. The doorknob began to turn, making Mineta's heart race, Sero tightened his grip on Mineta, his own heart beginning to pick up. When the knob caught, the person on the other side let go. "It's locked." was all they heard before the muffled voices left. The two waited until the voices and footsteps were gone.

Mineta moved his hand from Sero's mouth, both letting out a sigh of relief. "Who was that?" Sero asked the other, it was hard to see, but thank god for the lava lamp on the boy's desk. Mineta's nose twitched. "It was Kaminari and someone else, I'm not sure who else but someone was talking with him." he whispered. Sero nodded, wanting to know more. "Kaminari had said something about Shigaraki and the other person said something about taking two people that weren't part of their plan. Sero," Mineta said, worry in his voice. "I haven't seen or heard the others." Sero's heart dropped.

"Todoroki was supposed to come by my dorm a little while ago. He was bringing back one of my mangas, we were going to trade again." he informed Mineta, his own worry building up. "He never came over." he muttered. Mineta's eyes widened slightly and he took fist fulls of Sero's white night shirt. "We need to call Aizawa." the shorter whispered. "Do you have your phone on you?" Sero questioned him. Mineta nodded and turned around in the other's arms. Sero kept his arms around the younger in a protective manner. Mineta turned on his phone and scrolled through his contacts.

Once his eyes saw Aizawa's he quickly presses the call button and put it to his ear, Sero put his chin on the other's shoulder and listened. The phone rang three times before someone finally picked up. "Sero?" The two boys lit up at the sound of their teacher, which is slightly surprising. "Mister Aizawa!" Mineta whisper yelled, trying to keep as quiet as possible. "Mineta?" came Aizawa's voice again, confusion could be heard. "Why do you have Sero's phone?" the pro questioned. "No time for that, we need some help."

Shouta quickly stood up from the couch in the teachers dorm and began to call other pros. He did as quickly as he could, he needed the pros to also get into contact with all of the students. He made sure it was noted and clear that only they, class one-A and one-B were the only ones to know, no one else. Once the pros, that stayed at the dorms, were there, they all made their way to the student's dorms to get Mineta and Sero. Everyone was cautious, especially when they had no idea whom else was in the dorms. Aizawa, Hizashi, and Nemuri went into the dorms from the front while Keigo, Enji, and Kamui went to the roof.

Hizashi went straight to Sero and Mineta's dorms, checking to see if the boys were in either. When he knocked on Sero's he made sure to make himself known. On the other side, Mineta pried open Sero's arms from around his waist. Sero was thinking that it may have been Toga, but when Mineta opened the door to reveal their loud english teacher, he was relived. He stood up from his bed and walked over to the two of them, Mineta was filling Hizashi in on what had happened before they arrived.

The three left the room, Sero picking up Mineta and holding him close to his chest, and made their way down the stairs. Pros and the students were there. Mineta took note that Kaminari, Kirishima, and All Might weren't there. It made sense with All Might, no one really liked him, Kaminari also made sense, he was the traitor, but Kirishima? Sero put Mineta down and the two walked over to the group. Aizawa took a breath. "Alright, listen up, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugou had all been taken, along with Taishiro Toyomitsu." the large group stayed quiet.

Many of the students had been in their Hero Costumes, aside from Sero and Mineta, and many heros had been tired. Enji had decided to begin to explain the plan. Touya and Keigo had put in where they had last seen the villains, giving everyone a location. Tsunagu, Best Jeanist, had gotten into contact with Katsuki's father, who tracked down the boy's phones. "Alright," Aizawa said. "any questions?" Mina quickly raised her hand. "Where's Kirishima and Kaminari?" she questioned. Everyone had looked around. "They're about to walk through that door." Shoji quickly spoke.

Aizawa and the other heros nodded, they may have forgotten to mention that there was a second plan to Sero and Mineta. Kaminari and Kirishima walked on, Kirishima had a hand on his neck. "Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long, we were stopped by All Might on the way in." Kirishima said, trying to act like he usually did. Aizawa nodded, knowing it was a lie. "It's alright, many just arrived as well." he lied. Kirishima nodded and the two walked over to them. "So, what's the plan?" the red head asked.

The heros explained the plan to the two teens, questions from the others every now and then. Sero and Mineta made eye contact, the pros and students were lying about the plan. Once that we finished, something caught everyone's eyes. Enji's flames had left his body and suit. "You okay there Endeavor?" Sero asked. Enji only nodded, his quirk activating once more. "Yes," he spoke, letting out a low grunt. "had a sudden feeling of nausea is all." blinking he saw the others nod. Keigo came up beside him and pat his shoulder, a close eyed smile on his face.

"No worries, Endeavor-San, we'll find Shoto and the others before anything happens." Keigo tried to comfort his lover. Enji smiled lightly and nodded. He looked back to the others and let his smile faulter. "Then let's get going." he said, a grin crept up on his face. "And let's do this, Plus Ultra!" the group of heros and those in training cheered. Enji laughed but stopped and blinked rapidly, the feeling of nausea making its way back to him. Keigo and Touya took noticed and both shared a look of worry, Endeavor was being off tonight.

"Operation, Save The Kids is a go." Mina said loudly.

Hello everyone!!

Hmm, what's wrong with Enji? 🤔
And how the hell did Masaru track his kid's phone??

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.1K 664 57
When everyone found out that Izuku was quirkless, Katsuki was furious... at first. The two fell out, yeah, but it only lasted a few months. When Kats...
18.9K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
148K 5.1K 40
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Midoriya Izuku is currently in his second year in UA High. He's the leader of the Big Three and is the most unbeatable secon...
1M 33K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...