Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️

By creations_tr

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a... More

Prologue
1.Are you kidnapping me?
2.Pig Headed
3.You'll have to marry me
4.Stupid Puppets
5.Married to a Strange Man
6.Legacy
7.Fuck of this kind of life
8.Shocks and Fights
9.Assumptions
10.Kick
11.Return Gift
12.Closeness
13.Trouser Problem
14.Shopping
15.Trying to escape again
16.Scoundrel
17.Invitation Card
18.Mr. Handsome Wild Cat
19.She isn't my girlfriend
20.Good Bye Mr. Nigam
21.Silence
23.Big Giant
24.Deal
25.What do you think about me
26.Brunch
27.You should be careful
28.Was he playing around with me ?
29.I am not your teddy
30.Feeling Exhausted
31.Girlfriend
32.Excited
33.All the best
34.Invisible abs
35.Is it wrong ?
36.Unique
37.Challenge
38.Second Time
39.I was trying to escape
40.Why are you crying?
41.What if I say yes ?
42.You will be safe with me
43.Like a flash
44.Babygirl, long time no see
45.Falling Hard
46.His Childhood
47.He knew about it
48.Their practice session
49.The Masquerade Ball
50.Encounter with her father
51.Distracted
52.Burst Out
53.Revenge
54.Shower of Affection
55.Breaking the String of Restraint
56.His Realisation
57.The Traumatic Feeling
58.The heart piercing pain
59.Mess with his family and he'll be your nightmare
60.It becomes personal when you're involved
61.The End of her First Love
62.You are the missing half of my life
63.Two beautiful people creates a beautiful baby
64.Letting his wife deal with the runaway bride
65.We are making-out in my car ?
66.Mr.Robot's weird sense of Romanticism
Epilogue

22.Yelled

3.2K 356 538
By creations_tr

Avu was frustrated after her plan flopped for multiple times, it was making her more and more furious.

Few more days passed like this and now she came up to another plan and was sure that after that Sid himself will throw her out.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Rita- mam what are you doing ?

She said trying to stop Avu but she wasn't in mood to stop.

Avu- Aunty first please stop calling me mam

Squealed Avu in irritation.

Rita- okay okay... but please stop

Avu shook her head and keep on bouncing the football over her foot and the servant were looking at her with tiredness.

Suddenly Avu kicked the ball hard but before it could hit the crystal vase one servant quickly jumped over and prevented the ball to hit on it and Avu frowned.

Serv 1- Mam why are you doing all this ?

He asked panting and Avu felt bad for him but she just tried to ignore.

Avu- if you want to stop me then ask Mr. Nigam to let me go

The servants looked towards each other and huffed.

Maid 1- but why mam ?

Avu- because I don't want to live here

She said trying to maintain a calm voice.

Maid 2- but mam what's the problem ?

Serv 2- are we troubling you ?

Rita- tell us dear what made you so furious ? We will try to fix it.

Serv 3- yes mam. Why are you insisting to go from here ?

Avu huffed pulling the ball towards her by her foot and said

Avu- no you guys are so sweet and always take care of me and I am glad for it

Maid 3- then why do you want to go mam ?

Avu- because I am not here by my own will, I am forced by Mr. Nigam and I don't like if someone tries to control over me or my life

And with that she kicked the ball again which end up breaking a show piece and the servants first stared at the poor show piece and then to the furious Avu.

Rita- look dear we know whatever happened wasn't appreciable but don't go from here please

She requested softly but Avu ran from there and again taking the control of the ball to her.

Avu- huhh! Aunty, why shouldn't I ? I mean I feels like I am caged here, being in the house all time is so frustrating for me and moreover I feels completely stranger over here.

Maid 1- mam this is your house. Why you are saying that you are a stranger ?

Avu- I don't know anything, I just want to go from here or I swear I'll ruin this whole freaking house.

She yelled and everyone sighed helplessly. They know that she is right on her place but she was like a hope a light for them for the emptiness of their boss.

The cloud thundered loudly along with the smack sound as Avu knocked out another poor thing.

Serv 5- sir must be on the way, we need to stop her and clean all the mess

He voiced and the others nodded and tried to stop Avu but all in vain. She kept on kicking and breaking more things.

Maid 4- mam please we are pleading now... Please stop

She pleaded almost crying and Avu felt very bad for it but keeping a rock over her heart she continued.

Avu pov
I am really sorry for troubling you guys but I can't do anything. I am damm sure that if I will continue this drama then Mr. Nigam will get angry and throw me out from here.

And with this thought she again kicked the ball hard making it fly high in the air but before it could hit anything someone grabbed it stopping it in the air.

All the servants gasped and Avu rolled her eyes and folded her hands till her chest.
Sid face came infront of everyone when he removed the ball aside from face.

Sid- What's happening over here ?

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

He asked stolidly and the servants gulped their saliva hanging their heads low as they don't wanted her to face his anger.

His voice was nor low nor high but it was sharp. The servants didn't utter a single word and just stared at the floor. Sweats were dripping from their bodies and also they were panting.

Sid's eyeballs slowly moved in every direction taking glances over every face present there. But it seemed like they have lost their speaking ability.

His gaze got fixed over the face which was up, those eyes who weren't down but were directly staring at him with anger and frustration.

The condition of the hall and her red face was narrating everything which the others refused to tell, taking the risk to get showered by the anger of their boss.

He huffed lightly and went near her, and with his every step her face started running more redder because of anger.

Avu- Mr. Nig..

And he don't even waited her to speak and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the room. She tried to protest but it wasn't affecting his iron hold.

The servants eyes snapped towards their boss and misuss and then towards each other.

Only one thought was roaming in thier heads that did they do wrong by keeping quiet ?

Serv 4- hahh! Now what will happen ?

Maid 2- did our plan backfired ? We were just trying to save misuss but did we pushed her into more trouble ?

They bombarded their doubts staring at the direction from where their boss and misuss disappeared just few moments back.

They were expecting an answer from Ms. Rita who was the most senior and experienced over there. Who have spent more time with the Nigams compared to them, but she was also silent.

He stopped reaching over the room and left her with a jerk. Luckily she didn't disbalance as she have already prepared her for such move.

Avu- how dare you Mr. Nigam ?

She yelled.

Sid- how dare you ?

He yelled back but not as louder as her.

Sid- every one working over here is a human who needs rest, who are scared of getting scolded by their boss and moreover every work they do have their efforts and affection and were you trying to make fun of their efforts ?

He gritted making her flinch due to his tone.

Sid- every day they cleans the house and take care of it with their full heart and you were just crushing over their hardwork.

She flinched at his tone and also she was dumbstruck as she had never seen him talk so much.

Sid- I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour. I am being good to you that doesn't mean that I'll tolerate your every act

Her body shuddered and she rolled her palms into fists to suppress her nervousness. She herself was feeling guilty for troubling them so much but still she did that keeping a stone over her heart.

Sid- better if you don't test my patience and don't create trouble fo..

Avu- agar mai itna hi pareshaan karti hoon to aap mujhe yahan se jaane kyu nahin dete ?
(if I bother you so much then why don't you just simply let me go from here ?)

Taking a long breathe, she yelled again.

Avu- just let me go and get rid from me and the troubles

She stopped, panting and glanced at Sid who was shooting death glares over her. She have first ever seen him in this form, he was looking very scary and dreadful.

Ignoring her completely Sid rushed out of the room and after almost half a minute, Avu decided to go behind him.

Avu pov
I just wish that the innocent workers don't have to face my part of scolding

She simply peeped at the ground floor and found all the servants standing in a horizontal queue with their heads hanging low like before.

Avu felt bad for them and also she was sorry to them.

Sid- call all the guards here

Sid commanded and in no time one worker rushed to the table and picked up the cordless telephone dialling few few numbers over it.

Avu- he is calling all the guards inside, this is the perfect time for do or die. No..No..No it's do or stay caged

She waited there for few couple of minutes until all the guards queued inside in the hall.

She took a deep breath and ran to the room and quickly went in the balcony. Slowly balancing herself, she came to the other side of the railing.

Her hands were holding the railings tightly and she was trying not to look down. Her legs stumbled at the sudden sound of thunder and her eyes fell on the height on which she was standing.

Avu- don't worry girl, you are strong and you can do this

Chanting God's name, she slowly came to the pipe walking from the edge which was hardly ten centimetres broad.

Then she slowly climbed down and jumped on the soft grass of the garden. She quickly made her way to find a way out and she finally sneaked out from the mansion.

Before running away from there, she turned back glancing at the lavish mansion remembering the first time Sid brought her here and said

Avu- miss me but I won't miss you

A small smile crept over her face and she had decided that this time she would not be caught.

But before she could start running the clouds again thundered loudly. The wind was flowing fastly.

There was silence everywhere due to the bad weather. Darkness was spreaded all around and also the moon was hidden behind the clouds.

In all this, only her footsteps were being able to hear clearly along with the sound of blowing wind and falling dry leaves from the trees.

Avu- I'll reach a safe place before it starts raining

She consoled herself and ran as much far she can go from there. The continuous sound of thundering of clouds were scaring her from inside.

Avu- I just hope it don't start lightening

She said to herself with hopeful eyes and started at the dark sky.

While in Nigam Mansion Sid gave instructions to the guards for more security. And after that he ordered them to disperse.

He was about to go back to his room when he stopped listening to Ms. Rita who wanted to say something but was looking hesitant.

Sid- Aunt Rita if you want to say something, you can say it without hesitation

Before saying anything, Rita glanced at others who were looking at her with hopeful eyes and assuring looks. She took a long breathe and lowered her lashes not having the guts to speak while looking into his eyes.

Rita- Mr. Nigam I know you are very angry after whatever she did today, but think from her point of view, she is now tied into a knot with you which wasn't of her will. Then how can you expect from her to be quite and also that one year deal is easy to you but not for her

Rita slowly raised her eyelashes to take a glance of Sid's face as today for the first time she is speaking so much in front of him

Rita- Why would she run if she had to get married ? And you forced her into a forced marriage even when you were a complete stranger for her.

Sid didn't say anything but he kept listening to her words carefully.

Rita- Mr. Nigam she is a grown up girl but still a kid from her heart. You will have to make her understand everything like a kid and give her time to adjust. She will surely stop all this, just we have to explain her with politeness. She is a kid who needs love affection and care.

She completed and released the breath which she was holding.

Sid nodded his head a little and left from there without saying anything.

The workers looked at each other and huffed. Understanding their boss's command without him saying anything is easy for them. But it is difficult to know what is going on in his mind.

Chapter Word- 2051
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav or worst parts

I'll not update KTN until the votes on the last chap crisses 290+ votes

My board's exams are also going to start from Nov 30, so don't mind if the updates comes late

Your dearest author
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
525K 21.1K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
52.7K 4.6K 17
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...