His Mafia Baby : The Sequel

由 _SaskiaThomas

His Mafia Baby : The Sequel 更多

Quick author's note🙃
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

1.4K 30 1
由 _SaskiaThomas

Gabbi's pov

"We're done packing!" I announced as spencer and i came walking down the stairs .

"Finally" hayden came in holding baby bella .

"Let me kiss her"

"No then you won't leave so get"

"Rude"

"Bye sister" he waved baby bella's hand making her giggle.

"I don't wanna leave her" i whined .

"C'mon let's go" spencer took me by the arm and took us outside to the car . We got in and said our final goodbyes before driving off to the cabin.

"We need this"

"I know but i miss her"

"I miss her too but we can't stay cooped up in the house"

"I know im sorry"

"Don't apologize these couple of months has been horrible on us"

"Yeah i still feel quilty for losing our baby"

"I told you this was no one's fault okay so stop blaming yourself"

"I will never stop blaming myself the one thing my body needed to do and it betrayed me"

"Gabbi , i love you but im gonna need you to make peace about this situation"

"How? And how are you so calm and nonchalant?"

"I have to be otherwise who's gonna look after you and bella"

"Spencer"

"No gabbi , i get that you've been mourning but i have been too she was my kid too"

"I know but you never speak to me about what happened you always change the subject"

"I don't wanna talk about it cause it's not gonna make a diffrence"

"I think we should head home"

"No we're going to the cabin and handling our issues"

"Fine" i looked out the window for the rest of the trip. When we arrived, we both got out and walked into the cabin. Neither of us have spoken to each other since that little fight. 

I headed up to one of the bedrooms and decided to shower off that exhausting trip of complete silence. When i was done in the shower, spencer came in and just stood there in silence.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"No ,talk you said we needed this trip to talk about our issues so talk baldwin"

"I have nothing to say"

"Then im going home" i huffed as i walked into the bedroom.

"Gabbi" 

"What?"

"Come here" 

"No"

He sighed as he pulled me into his arms and held me. "Im sorry"

"Why won't you talk to me about this? I'm supposed to be the one you find confort in, if not why the hell are we still together?"

"I don't have the best experience talking about my feelings"

"Could you atleast try please?"

"Fine but just don't put so much pressure on me"

"Okay"

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Well i was hoping i could put some pajama's on"

"Sure" he chuckled as he let go of me and i grabbed the suitcase. I took out a pair of pajama bottoms and one of spencer's shirts. 

"You look sexy in my shirt" he smiled as he pulled me back into his arms. 

"You should go take a bath"

"And sit in my own filth? no thank you" 

"Let me run your bath" 

"Fine"

"Go watch a movie" i walked into the bathroom and started running spencer a bath. I put essential oils and threw in a bath bomb. 

"You done babe?"

"Yeah come in" i started heating a towel.

"Woah it looks amazing in here"

"Yupp so get in and relax"

"Why don't you join me?"

"I already had a bath but thanks"

He grumbled but got into the bath. "this doesn't feel manly"

"Just enjoy the bath" i put the towel on his face and he sighed.

"When you're done, we can make avocado face scrub"

"What the hell is that?"

"I'll tell you later"

"Fine" 

As spencer was relaxing in the bath, i decided to get to make the the paste. I grabbed everything i needed and started making the paste.

"Gabbi!" 

"What?" i walked into the bathroom to see him completely engulfed by bubbles.

"You look adorable" i chuckled.

"I think im done here"

"Okay"

He got out of the bath, grabbed the towel and put it around his waist. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You know i love you right?"

"Yes" i smiled.

"Good" he squeezed my bum before heading into the bathroom.

"Get back in here!"

"What?"

"Sit"

"Why?"

"Just sit"

"Fine" he grumbled and sat on the counter as i grabbed a facial brush and started putting on his face scrub. 

"You want to know how baby bella is doing?"

"I thought you would never ask but first..." i finished his scrub and smiled proved of my work.

"You're welcome now let's go phone our baby" 

"You go ahead, i need to put some clothes on" 

i walked into the bedroom, grabbed my phone from the nightstand and facetimed hayden. "Hey sis"

"Hey, where's bella?"

"She's playing with jessica"

"Could i see her please"

"Sure"

He moved the phone to bella who was giggling at jessica as she made funny faces. "Bella"

Her head moved and she looked at the phone in amazement. hayden handed her the phone and she just stared at me making me smile. "Hey baby"

She started laughing as she tried to take a bite of the phone. "Okay that's enough" 

"Why does she want to eat everything"

"She's 4 months old and curious" 

"Daddy's home" spencer smirked as he joined me on the bed.

"Eww dude" hayden cringed.

"Where's my princess?"

"Over here, trying eat her plushie" he moved the phone back to baby bella.

"Baby bella" 

She was so focused on trying to eat her plushie , she didn't notice her dad calling her.

"She's busy"

"Don't let her play with small stuff okay and its almost time for her to go to bed"

"Yeah okay, we'll see you guys tomorrow"

"We're here till sunday"

"No, i have to get to dad's since he wants  me to go on this retreat with our uncles"

"Fine, we'll be there by tomorrow"

"Thanks"

"Bye" we disconnected and i sighed as i fell back onto the huge pillows.

"You tired?"

"yeah i think i should get to bed"

"How dare you?" he glared at me.

"what?"

"i have this avocado stuff on my face and you have none"

"Im sorry, go wash it off then" 

He grumbled and went back into the bathroom. I got under the covers and waited for spencer to return. "This may have been a short break from life but i loved it" 

"Yeah me too and we can always make more" he winked.

"You want more kids?"

"Yeah, i want about 15"

"My vagina is not going to go through that hell"

"Fine 10"

"We will have this conversation again when bella is older"

"Okay, i love you" he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Get in" i opened the covers and he got in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as i layed my head on his chest. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

90 0 18
This is the sequel to that damn mafia man! In all honesty I could've done this all in one story so I apologize for the inconvenience but I hope you s...
1.7K 107 33
Sequel to Life As I Knew It
28 7 25
After being neglected by her mafia boss father he hires a new guy and she instantly falls in love but he's not who she thought he was
533 18 22
(PREQUEL 2) Liam Payne wants to be a cop, but ends up entangled with the Russian mafia instead.