๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Six

4K 160 161
By fantasialastrange

It become my routine to spend my free time on the Black Dragon's hide out, after Shin brought me here months ago. They gave me spare key to the main door for me to come here any time I want.

I was doing my homework alone while listening to music.

When someone suddenly slam the door loudly making my soul jump out of my body.

"What the heck?!"

Startled and looking at the one who enter the door, there I saw Wakasa who have wounds on his body alone.

Where are the others? Why is he alone? I run to him as I get the first aid kit to my bag.

He slammed on the sofa with such lazily look. I attend to him and start examining his face.

With a clean towel and small basin I wet the towel and start cleaning his wounds.

Holding his face that have scratches I wipe the open wound, next his forearm and arms that also have cut and gash.

After cleaning his wound I get the cold water and soap to treat his wounds one more time.

"This is going to hurt a bit hmnkay?"

I warn but he just let me tend his wounds while staring at me.

I slowly dip the dry cloth to the cold basin with ice and dip it on his check to stop the bleeding after I run the soap on my hand.

Rubbing my hand that have soap and cold water I tend his wounds. Since it's not recommended to use alcohol to treat a wound.

After doing it I get the betadine and put it on the cotton ball.

Flinching a bit I can say that he's doing his best not to push me, after putting the bandage on his checks I start doing his arms.

After a minute of tending his wounds I put the first aid kit back to my bag, ever since I knew who they are I start keeping a first aid kit to me.

Sitting beside and staring at him I sigh.

He's now laying on the sofa while staring at the ceiling.

"So what happened Wakasa??"

Leg cross, both elbow on my thigh and chin on my hand I stare at him.

"Some random fights."

He answered before looking at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Some random fights my ass, It looks more like an ambush. I know Wakasa is strong so there's no way in hell that he'll have this kind of damage.

He's not a special attack unit captain for nothing.

"Really? Why do you look like a shit then?"

He stare at me for a moment before he stand up and grab my wrist, he let me sit on the sofa.

Sitting beside me he instantaneously snake his arms on my hips making me move a bit but he firmly hold me.

"Stay." He whisper softly as his chin rest on my shoulder.

I sigh before clinging one of my arms around his shoulder and play with his hair gently.

"Alright."

We stay in that position for a minute before he stand up and walk away.

I stare at him dumbfounded as he lay on the other sofa. What the hell?

That's when someone enter the room.

"Waka! What the hell?! Why didn't you contact us when they cornered you?!"

Takeomi greet us with furious nag and look directly at Wakasa who's just staring at him.

This stoic guy.

"Omi is right Waka what would you do if they have guns with them?"

Benkei added and look at Waka.

"After we heard the news Shin is furious, that's why we take care of them but Shin being hard headed look for their leader and he ended with some beat up."

That's when I saw Shin's beat up state, while standing on the wall but he just smile to us and say the most dumb thing that I've heard.

"We beat them up Waka, toldyah you can count on your leader!"

He said while smiling but it's kinda weird since he look like shit.

I sigh before walking to him and support him, he look at me with such odd expression as I put his arms on my shoulder and place my other hand to his waist

I sit him down on the couch and get my bag.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

I raised my eyebrow before I raise the first aid kit to him and poke the wound on his superciliary arch making him groan.

"What the f." he murmured but I heard it.

"It hurts yes? I'm going to clean your wounds you reckless oddball." I said before I get the basin with a new clean cold water.

I glance at Takeomi and Benkei who's just standing there, I sit in front of Shin and look at the other two oddballs.

"Oi you two sit down here! Let me check you! You careless oddballs if you're going to fight, fight responsibly!"

I lecture them as the two other member sit beside Shinichiro.

I start cleaning Shin's wounds, next is Takeomi and Benkei.

After cleaning their open wounds I get a cotton balls and put betadine on it but before I could place the cotton to Takeomi he immediately distant his self.

"Oh I'm okay with- AHH!!" before he could finish his sentence I immediately pin the cotton to his wound with a smile on my face.

He didn't push me either run he just growl their as I put the cotton to his wounds after a minutes I finally done cleaning his wounds and putting bandages to it.

He look like a defeated cat after I mend his wounds, his literally on state of shock after that.

Is he afraid of betadine or what? Next I look to Benkei who's pushing his self to Shin.

"Come on guys don't tell me you're weakness is curing your wounds?"

I asked after putting bandages to Shin who's literally laying on the ground after I cure him.

What's the deal with these three?

Now that I remembered it Wakasa was actually trying so hard not to scream and push me earlier as I clean his wounds.

What the hell.

I laughed with that thought.

"She's a monster."

"Monster.."

"Heartless evil."

"Aye, aye I know, I know. Now rest well you four.

I said while the three of them continue to murmured, that's why I poke all their wounds making them to frown and cussed more.

"That's why I told you too fight responsibly! You're all unbelievable god."

I laugh before getting the cake out of my bag.

"Aye, aye I know, I know. Now rest well you four."

I eat it and continue doing my homework that I left an attended earlier.

I look at the algebra that I'm doing and ended up just staring at it until I finish my cake.

'How the heck should I do this?' I frowned and get another cake until someone sit beside me.

Shinichiro.

"That's an easy problem." He said looking at the basic question on my paper.

I know, I know it's just the basic but not for me.

I just blow my cheeks before closing my notes, I'm too shy to let him teach me.

"Owkay."

I said before I put my notebook to my bag but before I could placed it inside he grab it into my hand and open my notebook.

"Come on, let's answer this together."

He said while smiling at me, making me frown but I could feel my eyes tearing up.

Fuck I'm so ashamed that I can't even say that I'm not even familiar on those question and equations.

"Shin..The truth is... I don't know... how to compute... nor do that..."

I said while fidgeting my fingers and let my head down. I heard him chuckle and pat my head.

"Figures, that's why we're doing it together 'k?" He said with assurance before he get the pen and start copying the question.

I face him and feel myself feeling a bit better as I let him do what he want to do because I'm quite shock on how easy he comfort me.

I was close on breaking down but he just pat me and everything is alright again.

Hours passed after his teaching session I finally get some of the lesson but still not that good, how could he be this good in algebra?

He look at me after he closed my notebook, leaning on the table with hands on his temple and other forearm resting on the table he smile to me.

"See? It's easy if you try to understand it.." I just nod and get the last cake that I have on my bag.

"Yes but I'm still slow when it comes to math, so it's still frustrating 'cause I'll never be able to catch up to my proof whenever he lecture us."

I said and eat the cake, yes it's so frustrating and irritating how weak and slow I am to every equation of mathematics.

He chuckled before he open his mouth motioning that I should feed him too.

I put a mouthful portion of cake to his mouth before he replied to me.

"At least your moving forward even though it is a slow one."

I stared at him as I bite and sip it inside my mouth, his right yet I'm still slow as fuck err.

He open his mouth again that's why I put another cake on his mouth.

Ha I just want to be a genius like Isaac Newton, why can't I just one of his descendant!?

I scowl at the thought until I eat the last bite of my cake.

I turn to Shin who's still staring at me, now that I think about it we ate the cake together with one fork using.

I can remember that I bite and even sip my fucking fork while using it to fed Shinichiro.

Why didn't I noticed it earlier!?

I can feel my cheeks heating with the thought that we shared a fucking indirect kiss.

Oh my god self, what the hell.

I look at him and see that his smiling like he know what I just comprehend. This bastard.

Getting the bottle of water out of my bag I rolled my eyes to him.

Until Shin's phone ring, he got up from his position and left the room.

Staring at my watch until I decided to just watch a movie since it's only 5:30 in the afternoon.

I connect my netflix account to their smart television that they brought a month ago.

After connecting the account I start browsing.

While the other guys are also out of the room.

It's just me and the long pillows that I brought here just to have some huggable objects here.

'365 days or after we crash?' I start to mini-mynimo the movies and it stop to 365 days.

I start the movie as it is about the life of Iris a simple sales director, changes when she takes a trip to Greece but gets kidnapped by Massimo, a mafia member.

Max keeps her hostage for 365 days to make her fall for him.

As I continue the movie it got to the sexual scene making me gulp since it's just me in the room and the guys are not around I continue to watch.

Until it came to the yacht part. I bit my nails as their rough sex takes the whole place.

God it's getting hot in here what the fuck. I fan myself using my self.

Until lewd thoughts come to my mind. 'What if it is me and Shin..' I gulped with the thought and harshly shake my head to wash away all the sinful scenario that I start to imagine.

I continue to watch the movie until I hear their steps, out of panic I immediately turn off the television and stand up.

Shinichiro together with his gang enter the room, I immediately look away when I saw Shinichiro's eyes.

Fuck I just imagine doing 'it' to him damn Elenilla! I bow and smile before running outside the room while bidding my goodbyes.

"Ahh I need to go guys! I'll come again bye-bye!"

Then turn around and run immediately not waiting for their answer. Gracious! Why did I even watch that movie?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Third P.O.V

"What's gotten to her?"

Benkai question the three as they all watched the girl that just pass to them like she's in a hurry.

They just shrugged and look at the room. It's quite messy.

"She even forgot to put back the pillows to the cabinet."

Takeomi stated after putting the pillows in the cabinet, that's when he noticed that the remote is on the couch.

"Oh she's been watching ha."

Shinichiro avert whikst he look at Takeomi who's holding the remote, Takeomi open the television and all in union all there eyes wide.

"Ahh! Hmmn!"

As the television played the vulgar and lewd movie before them. They stared at it with a still dazed and shell shocked expression.

"Maybe she's in state of shock because of this scene?"

Benkai blurted out of nowhere still looking at the television where a woman is chained on the bed.

"Isn't this 365 days?" Takeomi guess still watching the movie.

"Is she shy?" Benkai ask again but they all left silent and just continue to watch the movie.

━━━━━━━━━
SIX IS UP (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...