Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

By 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (epilogue)
Bonus.

Chapter 5

1.8K 61 9
By 2Claemxraen

It's was finally time for Lizzie to go pick Rose up, she sent a quick text to Scarlett and went into her car. After only a ten minutes ride she arrived at the daycare, put her sunglasses on, and enter the building. After a moment Rose appears with a woman by her side and runs in her arms. "Hey, Angel how was your day?"

"It was great, look I draw LiLi." Rose shaw her a drawing of what she supposed was a Lion, she named her plushie like this because both Lizzie and Lion start by Li so LiLi it is. "Wow I see, it's beautiful." Lizzie complimented her.

"Is mommy still fighting the baddie ?" Rose asked in a hushed tone looking around her. "She is, this is why I pick you up. How are you feeling about Ice cream? I'm craving some cookie dough ones?" Lizzie wondered bouncing the little girl a little to entertain her. "Yeah!"

"Cool then let's go, say bye."

"Bye-bye, ice cream is waiting for me." Rose said to the woman making her laugh, with a polite nod toward the woman Lizzie went back outside. She let Rose down and they walk together towards the ice cream parlor at the end of the street. "Li' why a'en't you fighting the baddie with mommy you could p'otect her."

"I- uh I have a bad headache, plus your mommy is the strongest person I know she's okay." Lizzi tried to explain, she didn't want to explain how she was dead but still alive to a three years old. "Is it okay to eat ice cream when our head hurts?"

"Well, aren't you curious today?" Elizabeth said while opening the door for the little girl, she command for the two of them and they sit in a corner and eat their ice cream in silence. "Li' you love mommy?"

"I do, why ?" Lizzie wondered with a slight frown, it was unexpected she thought Rose was okay with her and Scarlett being in a relationship. "Dunno, I like it when you he'e. Mommy smiles more. And you give me lot of hugs."

Elizabeth let out an imperceptible sigh and smiles at the little girl, for a second here she thought she would have to take a step back in her dating life. "You want to know something?" Lizzie whispered to Rose secretively, the latter eagerly nod with a wide smile.

"You give the best hugs but don't tell your mommy." Rose giggle with a hand on her mouth and nod, they continue to eat their Ice cream Rose telling her everything she knows about Lions for the hundredth time this week and Elizabeth listens attentively to her rambling with a smile on her face.

"Okay Angel time to go, want to go see mommy fight the baddie ?" Lizzie asked once they were finished and making their way back to the car, she carefully put Rose in her car seat making sure everything is safe and taking the driver's seat."

Their way back consists in listening to Disney songs because Rose asked to put Gaston's song with puppy eyes and Lizzie couldn't say no to her. "Here we are." Elizabeth said parking the car in front of her trailer.

She let Rose walk through the studio searching for Scarlett's set sometimes creating her coworkers on their way, it's a shame Chris isn't working today and he's home with Dodger or Elizabeth would have passed the day with him.

"Remember Angel you have to be super quiet." Lizzie told her once they come in front of the set, Rose put her finger on her lips and wait for Lizzie to open the door.

Both of them enter the set and watch Jeremy and Scarlett act for a little while until they fight, Rose frown at that because why was her mommy fighting against her uncle. The fight continues until Scarlett fall from the platform they were on, she lands on a mat not moving.

"Shit." Elizabeth curse under he breath when she sees Rose's bottom lip quivering and her glassy eyes. She didn't have time to take her in her arms before the little girl bolt towards her mommy. "Cut, cut, cut." One of the producers said.

"Mommy!" Scarlett has only time to sit before the body of her daughter collided with her's, she frowns a little, she didn't see her or Lizzie come in too focused on the scene. "It's okay, I'm okay Baby. Mommy's okay."

"Scarlett I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were filming this scene today." Lizzie apologized coming to a stop next to the two girls, she kneels to be at the same height as them and starts stroking Rose's back to calm her down. "It's not your fault, I forgot to tell you. Rose baby calm down please I'm fine."

Scarlett pout at her daughter she didn't like one bite to see her sob like that, Lizzie help them to get up and they went in a corner of the room to be somewhat in a calm spot. Eventually, Rose calms down but still clings to Scarlett. "She won't let go." Lizzie said with a small smile.

"It was the last take of the day anyway, so want to go back home?" Scarlett proposed looking at Lizzie, the younger actress nod and after saying goodbye they make their way home. It's still early so they get back to Lizzie's house, it's way better than the trailer.

"How about we watch a Disney movie all night? You can even stay with mommy and me for the night." Lizzie asked Rose completely forgetting her plans with Scarlett for tonight knowing Rose needed to be close to Scarlett right now.

The evening was calm they took their showers and make dinner together before they head to bed for the movies, Rose throws herself between Lizzie and Scarlett with a content sigh. She fell asleep in the middle of the first movie letting the two women alone, feeling someone staring at her Lizzie turns her head to see Scarlett looking at her fondly. "What?" She asked barely audible.

"I love you." Scarlett blurted out, yes they sometimes said it when they were friends but now it means something more than just friendship, Lizzie's smile grew while she turns around to face Scarlett. "I love you too."

"I mean, I love love you." Scarlett repeated to be sure Lizzie understand, Elizabeth rolls her eyes stroking the other woman's cheek with her thumb before kissing her sweetly. "I know and I love love you too." She finally answered with an Eskimo kiss, they continue to watch the movie with smiles on their faces holding hands on Rose's body. It really is a nice four months anniversary. Lizzie thought before falling asleep.

-

December 5th, 2021:

Scarlett only wanted a cup of water in the middle of the night, she certainly didn't want to see Lizzie leave Adelaide's room wearing only a short and a bra with her shirt in her hands. They both stop moving like deer caught in highlights, Scarlett scoffed feeling angry at the sight. "You certainly moved on quickly." She said bitterly.

It was Lizzie's turn to scoff angrily, she couldn't believe this woman. "At least I waited until our break up, did you?" She asked rhetorically getting in her room without waiting for an answer.

Scarlett didn't sleep for the rest of the night, only lying in bed. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything? After all, Lizzie broke up with her because of her mistake. But it still hurt to only imagine her with someone else.

She'll have to talk about this to Chris, he sent her a text the previous day telling her he was sorry for ghosting her and that he would explain everything if she could meet him the next day. She immediately says yes of course she needs the distraction outside of the house. Since their first lunch two days ago it was a little awkward.

There were three big groups first the three teens stay together, then Dylan, Adelaide, Theo and Lizzie with sometimes Florence, and finally the lonely ones or old ones like Bella and Noah called them, Matt, Pierce, and Scarlett. They mostly kept to themselves either because they wanted to or in Scarlett's case because she didn't want to make things more awkward than it's already are. She couldn't wait for Rose to come live with them, maybe she would also help with the Lizzie situation.

When she finally arrived at Chris's house she was exhausted, both mentally and physically because she had run in the morning to clear her head. He immediately takes her in his arms making both of them smile.

"Happy to see you again Scar." Once they let go she hit his arm and he fake getting hurt. "Ouch."

"Oh please I didn't hit that hard, you're an asshole you know that. Leaving me alone like that." He leads her to the kitchen offering her a glass of water, she takes a sit in front of him on the counter while he leans against the opposite one.

"I'm sorry you're both my friend I shouldn't have chosen a side but Scar she was here practically every night crying, and when she wasn't she was getting drunk in a club. I hate seeing her like this, She was so broken by what you did. But I'm not the only one to own some explanation what the fuck happened to you that you decide to throw four years of relationships out the window by cheating on her?." He asked in disbelief. To be honest, if he didn't saw the picture of Scarlett and Romain kissing he wouldn't believe it.

"I didn't cheat on her, I mean I technically did but not really. Gosh, this is so complicated Chris, it's stupid!" Scarlett exhaled looking at her glass of water. He let her takes her time knowing that an annoyed Scarlett is very sensitive and could burst either in anger or in tears with any movement.

"I did meet with him two months ago but it was to pick Rose up at first. Then we just talk about lives, I told him about my engagement to Lizzie and he was happy for me. We talk about something a lot more serious afterward it ends in a really good way and we wanted to hug it out like normal civilized people. Idiots like we are we hug on the same side and boum our lips collide picture was taken and Lizzie hates me." She explained letting her head fall on the counter.

Chris couldn't help but burst out laughing, he reach the counter to held himself upright. Scarlett lifts her head and sent him daggers while frowning. "I-I'm so-sorry but it's really the stupidest way to cheat on someone gosh I'm relieved I thought for a moment that it was the end of Scarlett and Elizabeth." He said wiping the corner of his eyes.

"Stop laughing I feel shitty About it, and for your information, it is the end for Scarlett and Elizabeth. She broke up with me." She told him grimacing when she said her name.

"Oh please you explain to her what you just told me, she's going to scream at you, surely calling you dummy but then you got back together she loves you." He said matter of fact then frown and talk again. "Anyway, what was the thing you talked about that makes you both hugged?"

"I can't tell you sorry, Lizzie has to be the first to know." She apologized, he nod in understanding. They talk for a little while longer, Scarlett trying not to laugh at Chris' joke but failing miserably. They moved to the living room a while ago, it was good to finally talk to each other again.

They were interrupted in their discussion by the front door opening followed by Elizabeth's voice. "Chris you're home? I'm sorry but I forgot something important here."

"Yeah, I'm in the living room." He called back making Scarlett hiding more on the couch. "Helloooo, oh hey Scarlett." Lizzie started in a joyful voice before seeing her ex.

-

*cough* awkward *cough*... Anyway hope you like it, you finally know what happened between Scarlett and Romain!

I hope you're taking care of yourself and having a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
43.4K 1.1K 23
Fem Y/n x Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth and Y/n have never met but what happens when fate collides and Y/n finds Lizzie in the middle of a panic attack...
17.7K 182 16
Exactly what the title says. Open to requests, read at your own discreet. Fluff marked with 😍, Smut marked with 🥵, Angsty marked with 🤬, Sad mark...
5K 109 9
Oneshots about Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff and/or Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff and the reader. I take requests so leave a comment if you ha...