Love in danger 67 squid game

By kangsaebyeokishot1

Green light Red light Yours forever Kang Sae Byeok More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
Sorry
XVI good ending part 2
Attention
XVII good ending part 3
XVIII good ending part 4
XV bad ending
XVI bad ending part 2

XV good ending part 1

3.7K 120 77
By kangsaebyeokishot1

A/N
So I saw your good ideas, and now I'm making a good and bad ending, I really loved your ideas so much thank you! I know this isn't as long as you may have hoped, but it is the best I got.
Good luck reading.

Sae-byeok POV:

"I."

"Love."

"You."

She manage to get out, making me stop in my track. She loves me. She loves 𝑚𝑒. She 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 me. An energy warmed my body, and I pressed myself towards her, trying to make her stay conscious, just for a while. Tears fell down my cheeks, and ended up in my mouth, making the kiss wet, and salty. I could feel how she desperately tried to kiss back. To stay here, in this moment.
I part away when I can feel her give up, and dry my red eyes. I didn't know if she could hear me, but I whispered in her ear. "I love you too."

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

My hands, that had accidentally landed on her waist was now covered in blood. Gi-hun ran over to the door and started banging, and yelling. "We need a doctor!" He screamed, over and over again. I knew they weren't going to help us. All I could do was hold y/n. Hold her close to me. Even though she felt like miles away, I kept her in the hug.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

Gi-huns yelling stopped for a second, so he could breath in properly. The silence made me hear foot steps behind me, about 2 meters away. I quickly looked back, and saw Sang-woo with a knife in his right hand. His eyes widened at the surprise, of me catching him red handed. He pulled his arm back as a try to stab me, but I swirled to the left, avoiding the deathly metal. He tried to turn to me, but I was too fast. I saw an opening, and harshly grabbed his right wrist, with one hand, and pointed my own knife against his throat, with the other. I could see him tense up, when the cold metal collided with his thin skin. The banging stopped, and I could hear a loud gasp come from Gi-hun watching the scene happening.

"If you as much as think about hurting one of us again." I say as a threat, watching fear grow in his eyes. "I will slit your throat. Got it?" I hissed, as I took his knife away from his clingy hands. He tried to hold onto it with his index finger, but when I pressed the blade closer to his throat, he finally let go. "Good." I said getting all up in his gross face. "Now get the fuck back to your bed, so you can live your miserable life." I snarled, watching him slowly back off.

When I felt like he wouldn't attack me, I turned around on my heels, and reached y/n. Her eyes were closed, and I in panic, checked for a pulse. I exhaled deeply as I could feel the slow rhythm. She was still alive. I looked over at the tense Gi-hun, giving him a nod, showing him she's alive. His faces relaxed, as he closed his eyes in relief.

"Can you help me?" I asked him with cracks in my voice. His stone still figure finally moved, as he walked over to help her. We needed new bandage, something to help her wound. And we also needed to wash it. I found my t-shirt, leaving her alone with Gi-hun. But I knew he would guard her with his life. He was just that type of person.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

"We need to get her to the toilets." I say to Gi-hun, and he nods. I grabbed her back, and held her head high, as Gi-hun took her legs. It took a lot of my strength to lift her up, and carry her to the blood filled door. I kept looking at Sang-woo, scared he might attack again. When we had reached the door, we gently put y/n on the floor. Her mouth was open, and her pink lips full. Her hair ( or hijab, scarf or whatever) covered her eyes, and I brushed it off, so her beautiful face came to view. I knocked loudly 3 times before yelling. "I need to go to the bathroom!" They didn't respond the first 5 seconds, but finally they opened the door. Gi-hun that before was keeping a watch, now pointed his attention back to us. We both carried her again, towards the toilets.

From times to times we would leave out groans, or other noises from the physical activity, but other then that there was hollow silence. And every second that this silence went on I panicked more and more.

We got to the bathroom, and we put her down. I could hear her mumbling a bit. I didn't have time to hear her. I ripped my old shirt with the number 67 on, and lifted her body
"Go get some wet paper." I say through gritted teeth, making Gi-hun move. I could hear the water running, and the sound of ripping paper.

I untied her old bandage, seeing more blood floss out of her, luckily it wasn't as much as I had expected. I put my hands in front of my mouth, just for a second, before I could see Gi-hun giving me the paper. I tried to wash around her wound, but the blood made it impossible. "Help me lift her up." I order, and he does as I say. I wrap the t-shirt strap around her waist, and tightened it harshly. "Fuck." I kept whispering to myself. Go-hun just stood there, not knowing what to do.

I kept checking her pulse, and I could feel it get slower and slower. "Stay with me." I whispered, tugging her in. "Just stay with me."

The bathroom doors opened, and me and Gi-hun looked mortified, as a handful guards came in. As a reflex I tugged her closer to me. Me breath hitched when I saw the black and pink coffin.

I checked her pulse, and I knew she was still alive. "No." I said quietly. "She's still alive!" I yell, looking desperately from guard to guard. "Stop! She's alive." I croaked out. Their unfazed bodies let down the coffin and started walking towards us. I could feel Gi-hun finally react, and hugged both of us close as a shield. I tugged her hair, crying into her soft collarbone. They couldn't take her away from me. I wouldn't allow them. She was mine. She was mine. My small sobs became hollow, and loud. I could feel them touch my shoulder, trying to get me off of her. I just hugged Ruth her refusing to let go. "I'm not letting go. Leave us alone!" I screamed at them. "She's still alive. She's still alive." I keep saying, screaming, crying. But no matter how many times I tell them, they crucially tries to push me away, getting more and more aggressive.

A hard yank pushed me away, leaving her vulnerable. I try to get back. To grab her again, but someone behind me, had me in an unbreakable grip. I tried everything, but I could only watch as they lifted her weak body into the coffin.

"Please!" I scream, wriggling, and fighting. "Please I love her! Please I really love her." One stopped up for a split of a second before continuing. I saw hope filled my vision.

"Hey you!" I yell. "I really love her okay? Please let me save her. I promise I will do anything." But this time he didn't stop up, he just continued. The hope faded, as y/n's body disappeared into the coffin. I screamed until no voice was left. I fought until there was no energy left. And when they had put the lid on, and left us two there, I couldn't cry anymore. She was gone. I wanted to cry, but not a single tear fell. My one love, was going to die all alone.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

3rd POV:

"Stop it I love her." The words ran through the room, stopping a man in a pink/reddish coloured tracksuit. It was only for a second, but player 067 saw it, and hope filled her eyes. He felt his mind spin as the words kept on ringing in his head. He worked on, lifting his little daughters limp body into the box. Someone loved his daughter. A 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 loved his daughter. "Please I love her. I will do anything." But this time the man knew better then to react to 67's words. He stuffed her gently into the coffin, admiring her. He could hear 67 scream and cry, and drag, but nothing helped her against the guard holding her down. He took a last peek at his daughter before putting the lid on, and taking her away.

                                 ☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

The man, now out of his red suit and mask, back to his ordinary suit, was walking from left to right. He was worried what would happen to his daughter. He knew he had hired the most expensive and most brilliant doctor, but was it enough? What if they had taken too long, and she now was dead? He started biting his fingers, making them red and lumpy. A door opened, and the man looked up, with a question mark all over his face. There was a nurse in his white long suit, looking up at the nervous man. "She is alive." The nurse finally said after building tension. I guess you could say the nurse loved the drama.

The worried man exhaled loudly, as relief washed over him. His daughter was safe. "Can I go see her?" He asked, waiting for an answer the nurse once again took a little too long to answer.

"Yes just don't try to wake her up." He said making space for the man to walk in. His eyes landed on a girl sleeping. Her cheeks had the colour of a beautiful rose. Her cheekbones and eye shape completely like his. He stood by her side, admiring her.

He got dragged out of his focus when the door harshly opened again. "It is time for the VIP's to go meet again. I think you should get ready. Here." The doctor said, and placed a golden mask on the table before leaving again. I lingered my finger in the air, a few cm. from her actual face, before I grabbed the bird like mask, and got out.

☀︎︎♥︎☀︎︎

Y/n POV:

I woke up, flickering my eyelids. I saw a dark green ceiling, and frowned. Where was I? I sat up quickly, but a pain caused me to fall back down. It pulsed around my body, making me realise how weak I felt. I tasted on the raspy air, as slowly got up again. I looked around, and realised I was in a hospital. Or something that reminded of it. I started to panic. The memories came back to me. How Sae-Byeok kissed me, on what I thought was my death bed. How she left after I said the scary words "I love you." How I felt so lonely, and so scared. I felt like I couldn't breathe, and the walls felt like closing around me. I sucked in my breath with gritted teeth, trying to remain calm.

The door slowly opened with a squeaky sound. I turned my head, and my eyes fell on a tall man in a white nurse shirt. I panicked even more, and tried to move at the other side of the bed, farthest away from him. He stopped up, and raised his hands in the air. As a way of showing he won't hurt me. But I didn't trust him. Why on earth would I?

He calmly put on his blue plastic gloves. His back turned towards me. What a naive fool. I quickly looked around, and saw a sharp needle. I gritted my teeth through the pain, and grabbed the needle. I walked silently, and out my needle against his neck. He stiffened up, clearly not expecting me to do so.
"Where am I?" I ask coldly, pressing it a little harder against his neck, making him flinch.
"You're at a nursery." He said, not giving more information. "Where are the others." I ask again, waiting as he trembled his way to the answer. "I don't know." I pressed it a little deport in, making him sobbing. "I really don't know okay? No one told me anything." I slowly traced the needle away from his skin. He slowly turned to see me, as he was trembling. Even though the needle was no longer attached to his skin, I still held it ready, if he tried to do anything. I slowly walked closer to him, and he walked backwards, resulting in him walking into the table. Some pills fell on the floor, along with a sharp scissors. Just to be sure, I kicked it away, just for it to be out of his length.

"You're going to get me back, and I don't care wether you know shit or not." I hissed. The door opened, and caught my attention. An old man walked in, and was about to grab some keys, when he noticed us and stopped in his track. Being distracted for a few seconds let him to take the needle away from my hands, and bore it deeply into my neck. I let out a painful groan, before seeing the soulless in a blur, and at last close my eyes once again.

A/N:
Words: 2240
I really hope you liked this chapter, and i will work on the second part of the good ending😩
Vote, comment do whatever, thank you babes❤︎❤︎

Also since I am unable too answer comments or messages this is for @lelesyvvess
Yes of course you can do that story. I would be honoured. Please tag me in it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.2K 20
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ¸.*♡*.¸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦) ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ 𝘞𝘩�...
8.2K 304 18
why would you ever kiss me? i'm not even half as pretty.. [ 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #9 - junghoyeon COMPLETED started 21 nov 10 finish...
146K 4K 24
when y/n and sae-byeok meet. started: 05/10/21 finished: 18/10/21
19.2K 590 18
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐚𝐞-𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤...." "𝐖𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲...?" ᴋᴀɴɢ ꜱᴀᴇ-ʙʏᴇᴏᴋ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ _________...