Rapstar

Av liyahhh_xo

Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Say What!
Hey Again

31

1K 56 32
Av liyahhh_xo

November 29,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
"I can't believe that you really dragged me on this flight" Tiana said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry T I miss my man"

"Ugh you couldn't just wait to see him for Christmas?"

"Christmas? Girl that's like a whole month from now"

"Technically it's only twenty six days but I guess" she yawned and closed her eyes.

"I got us first class so that's a plus"

"A plus would've been me in my bed"

"T come onnn get over it"

"I won't" she said and that's the last I heard from her for the flight.

I ended up falling asleep too. This was really a last minute thing I just missed him and he was all the way in Denver. I talked to Stacia about everything and she was making sure everything was prepared for us. I told her I'd pay for our own hotel room but she insisted she paid. She really is something special .

Taurus POV// Polo
"You heard from Ari?" Lani asked me.

"Nah not since yesterday night, why?"

"None" she said getting her phone out.

"Come on what's going on?"

"Nothing chill" she said and I heard the clicking coming from her typing.

I didn't think much more of it and just laid back on the tour bus couch.

"Whew don't nobody go in the bathroom for about 45 minutes" my bodyguard said waving his hand in front of his nose.

"You foul for that" I laugh.

"I have to go pee" Leilani whined.

"Looks like you better hold it or take a risk" I shrug.

"I can't stand y'all" she rolled her eyes and went to the front of the bus.

I wasn't into the internet thing like that like that but I needed to post.

Instagram

polo.capalot

Swipe

polo.capalot Back To Back Shows I caught jet to that Bag🛩💰Just in case it get rainy when I check the forecast☔️⛈
ariellamusic 😍😍 baybehhhh yo fine ass
leilani_capalot Rockstar lifestyle!!!!!!🤘🏾
imtrenchbaby ⭐️

I shook my hand at Ari comment and just liked it and went on bout my day.

Ariella POV// Ari
Our plane had finally landed and Stacia had a car coming to get us.

"I feel rejuvenated" Tiana said stretching.

"Look at you using big words"

"Girl shut up"

We put our stuff in the trunk of the car and rode off to our hotel.

"This is nice" Tiana said looking around.

"It is" I say putting my bag in the closet.

"What time you plane on popping up on him?"

"Not until the show and that's umm" I say looking at my watch "another four hours so we can do whatever"

"We can't go shopping cause you ain't got security"

"We can still go"

"Ari you're blowing up that's very dangerous shit I don't even know how we made it this far"

"I'll get security but I feel like then I won't feel normal" I frown.

"You wanna feel normal or protected?" She asked

"Protected"

"And you got a baby on the way, I'm surprised Polo ain't tell you- no actually make you get security yet"

"I'll look into it when I get back home"

"Good" she smiled.

I texted Cleo about getting me security and she said she had a good friend that would do it for me. She said I'd get to meet him when I get back so that's a good thing.

"So instead of shopping what you wanna do?" I ask her.

"Sleep I guess that's all there is to do" she shrugged gripping onto her pillow.

She got comfortable and ended up going to sleep. Me on the other hand I wasn't tired I slept a good amount of the flight and was cool.

I couldn't even call my man cause then he'd question where I'm at so can't do that. I could text him but I'm scared if I text him he'd still check my location.

"I guess I'll watch Netflix" I say to myself shrugging before getting on the app on my phone.

I was watching this movie called Reality High for the thousandth time I don't know why I like it so much, probably Keith Powers but I don't know that just a thought.

I fell asleep on it and I was woken up by a call for Stacia.

"Hello?" I answer trying not to sound sleepy.

"Hey baby, umm I'm about to have a car come get y'all it's a black Mercedes I believe"

"Okay thank you"

"Yup it should be there in about thirty minutes so see you girls soon" she said before she hung up.

I stretched and changed my clothes before waking Tiana up.

"She sending a car to get us so get ready"

"Do I have time for a shower?"

"Not really" I say looking at time.

"I'll take one when I get back I guess" she yawned and just changed her outfit.

"Okay cause the ass is getting fat" I say seeing her pull up her pants.

"You know what it is" she said twerking.

I got my phone and sunglasses along with the room key and we were out.

"We should've brought Yanna" she said looking out the window.

"She got school my mama wasn't finna let her"

"Damn she need to graduate already" she said making me laugh.

"She a junior so it's coming"

"My baby growing up" she wiped a fake tear.

"Here let's call her." I say FaceTiming her.

"What?" She said quietly it looked like she was in class.

"Hey sissy"

"Girl fuck you, you really left me here while you finna be at a concert"

"Momma wasn't finna let you come"

"Girl she was" she said wiping her face.

"I know you ain't crying" Tiana said making me realize she actually was.

"I really wanted to go" she said and you could hear the hurt in her tone

"You good?"Some girl asked Yanna.

"I'm straight" she said wiping her face again "the next time you go you're taking me I don't care, school been stressing me out"

"Y'all just came back from break Yanna"

"What that mean?" She asked with an attitude "oh okay I'm coming next time bye"

"Little miss attitude" I say shocked that she hung up on me.

"I'd be pissed too"

"Girl at first you ain't even wanna come shut up" I say mushing her head making it hit the window.

"Yeah miss Ariella I'm suing you." She said rubbing her head.

"I'm broke"

"You will be after I take you to court"

"You want me to mush you again?"

"Nah I'm good" she laughed rubbing her head

"It hurt for real?" I ask.

"Yeah I think I got a concussion"

"You want my money for bad" I laugh.

"Mhm I'm tired of paying bills"

"I told you live with me to begin with"

"Nah especially now that you got a boyfriend,y'all be fucking to fuck chile" she said slapping her knee "Ugh Taurus just like that"

"I do not sound like that" I say laughing hard to where my chest hurt.

"Mmm baby" she fake moaned.

"You better stop for that man think we fucking"

"You right" she laughed and we stopped at the arena.

"We're here!" I clap getting ready to text Stacia.

"You think lil tjay here?"

"Girl it's best you stay away from him"

Ion know Tjay just seem like he toxic. He might slang good pipe that have them girls going crazy and he wasn't finna have my friend in a choke hold.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

163K 5.3K 21
𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣.. 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖�...
188K 9.9K 59
🦋