Dominant Omega

By Babby_chan_

Kambe Takemichi, the youngest son of Kambe family. A dominant omega born in a family who's been an alpha for... More

Story Info
Takemichi's family and harem introduction
You can skip this cause this is the part 2 of the introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Explanation
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Halloween Special
Chapter 9
-•°Chapter 10 °•-
-•°Chapter 11 °•-
-•°Chapter 12 °•-
-•°Chapter 13 °•-
-•°Chapter 14 °•-
-•°Chapter 15 °•-
-•°Chapter 16 °•-
-•°Chapter 17 °•-
-•°Chapter 18 °•-
-•°Chapter 19 °•-
-•°Chapter 20 °•-
-•°Chapter 21 °•-
-•°Chapter 22 °•-
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

Chapter 4

8.2K 322 324
By Babby_chan_

So before I start, I want to credit this chapter to my bestprend 💅 cause I don't know what to write next so she gave me a little bit of ideas.😁

Hope you like this chapter

____________________

"What's you're name little flower?" The black haired man ask holding Takemichi's hand and kiss it.

The black haired man was waiting for a flustered reaction from Takemichi but instead, Takemichi gave him a Huh? face.

"Huh?" Takemichi said confused.

"Huh?" the black haired man was also confused because his charm didn't work on the raven.

"Huh?" Chifuyu also said that because his also confused on what's happening right in front of him.

"Huh!?" Chifuyu shouted in his thoughts and suddenly pulled the ravens wrist because the black haired man kissed the ravens hand.

The black haired man was suprise by the sudden action that Chifuyu made, because Chifuyu doesn't even care if he flirt with over 20+ people in a day. He was already tired dealing with him but he interrupted him while asking for the ravens name and he was also suprise that his charm didn't affect the Takemichi even a bit.

"Now that's interesting" the black haired man thought while looking at Chifuyu and Takemichi.

Chifuyu pulled Takemichi's wrist and pulled him at his back.

"Baji-kun, you can go first, just tell Mikey that I will be late for our meeting, looks like my "friend" here have something to tell me. The blonde alpha said looking at his friend  smiling with a face thats telling him to go away.

The black haired man just smirk because of the sudden attitude that the blonde alpha is showing him. "Friend?" He thought.

"Hmmmm, I'll get going then, but before that, you didn't answer my question. What's your name?" The black haired man look at the raven who's behind Chifuyu's back.

" That's for me to know and for you to find out" Takemichi answered the black haired while putting his left hand in his hips.

The black haired man just laugh of what the raven just answer him. It's his first time getting rejected while asking someones name because usually people immediately answer him because his an alpha or they fall for his looks.

"Your an interesting one, you know that. My name is Baji Keisuke. Now that I stated my name, can I have yours now, Little flower?" Baji asked again with a grin in his face and putting his hands inside his pocket.

The raven just let out a signed because he still has something to talk to Chifuyu.

"It's Takemichi.......Kambe Takemichi" Takemichi said not looking at the black haired man.

"Takemichi.... What a nice name. It's means bamboo a thin slender, neat, little and pliable tree, it's suits you well, with that slim body of yours. (Did I just make Baji good at words 🤓) Baji said to Takemichi with a flirtatious tone.

"Wow Baji-san, I didn't know that your good at words. Chifuyu said cutting their conversation.

"Now that you have introduced yourself to Takemichi, you can go now , I'll be there when I finished talking to Takemichi" Chifuyu said with a irritated tone while smiling at him.

"Okay, okay, I'll go now". Baji just turn around and go leaving the two.

He suddenly stop and turn around  "See you again, Mitchi~" he said while turning back and walk away.

"Kambe..... so he's from a rich family. Heh....." Baji thought and smirk again.

Chifuyu growled but Takemichi didn't notice. He stops and turn around and notice that he still grabbing  Takemichi's hand.

"Oh" Chifuyu then let go of Takemichi hands while blushing.

"Who's that your friend?" Takemichi ask looking at Baji slowly disappearing to his sight.

"You could say that" Chifuyu answered still not looking at the raven.

"Ah....so what is that you want to talk with me?" Chifuyu said.

"Oh....Why are you ignoring me the whole afternoon?" Takemichi said while pouting.

"Huh?" The blonde alpha was confused but when he saw the ravens pout he find it cute.

"So cute" he mumbled but the raven heard it.

"Huh?, Cute? Who?" Takemichi said.

"Huh!? Ah....no one! Just forget what I just said" Chifuyu said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay......." The raven just look at him.

"So are you gonna answer my question or not?" Takemichi said.

"Ah......" The blonde alpha don't know what to say to the raven.

The raven let out a sign. " Nvm, who the hell I am to ask that, were not close its okay ignore me".

"Huh?" Chifuyu stops thinking for an excuses for ignoring the raven the whole afternoon.

There was a awkward silence between.

"So.... I'll introduce myself again. I'm, Kambe Takemichi, nice to meet you" Takemichi said breaking the silence and again with his signature smile and putting his hand forward asking for a shake hands.

"Ah.....oh... Matsuno Chifuyu" Chifuyu said and accepted the ravens hands.

"Hope we can be good friends Chifuyu" takemichi said with a closing eyes smile and that made Chifuyu's heart beat fast.

A sudden limo stops infront of them. Breaking their hand shakes.

"Looks like my cue to leave is already here" Takemichi said.

"Oh...then-" before the Chifuyu can finish what is he saying Takemichi already said it before him.

"See you tomorrow, fuyu" the raven said while walking to the car and waving his hand to the blonde alpha.

Chifuyu was surprised to what Takemichi just called him. The blonde alpha just gave the raven a warm smile.

The raven smiled back (ofcource) and getting in into the car.

_____________________________

When Takemichi is already in the mansion and got out of the car he saw another car parking at the front gate.

"Is there a guest" he thought.

When Takemichi was Infront of the door, someone open it for him from the inside revealing the Kambe's family butler.

"Welcome home, young master" the butler greets Takemichi while bowing.

"I'm home, Uncle Sebas" Takemichi said and smile but looks exhausted.

Sebas then pick up Takemichi's bag.

"Ah, Uncle Sebas, why is there a car from the outside. Do we have a guest? Takemichi ask walking to living room but before Sebas can answer him he was surprised by who the guest is.

A man with a cedar hair color and golden brown eyes sitting in the sofa.

"Hajime........" Takemichi muttered, looking at the guest with dead eyes.

"I'll go prepare the snacks" Sebas said bowing to them and walking to the kitchen.

"Takemichi" the man with cedar hair color stands up from where he is sitting.

"What are you doing here" Takemichi ask in an angry tone.

"Why? Is there a problem visiting my future mate?" Hajime said walking too Takemichi.

He stops infront of the raven and grab his waist, he then lean his head right infront of the ravens face and about to kiss him but Takemichi's hands stops him.

"You mean your "ex" future mate" Takemichi said getting out of the mans grip and push him away.

"C'mon, don't be so cold to me take-chan, you never knew maybe your father will rearrange our marriage again." Hajime said.

"After what you done 3 years ago, do you think Father will still rearrange our marriage? Pathetic." Takemichi said with a cold tone.

"C'mon, you know I'm drunk that time right?" Hajime said with a playful manner.

"You know that your not light weight when it comes to alcohol right. If you just calmed that little d*ck of yours last time maybe we are still together" Takemichi said trying to hold his self from killing that cedar hair colored man.

"Aren't you out of the line, mitchi" Hajime said smiling but it was visible that he is angry.

"Out of the line? I was just saying the truth though" Takemichi said and also smiling but also with an irritated face.

The maids and bodyguards that surrounds them were very uncomfortable to the cold atmosphere and to the dark auras their young masters is showing.

"Can you stop bullying me now?" Hajime then let out a sign and just giggled.

"No, it looks fun see you suffering" Takemichi then also laugh.

The maids and bodyguards were frozen by the sudden change of attitude of their young masters, making there souls fly away.

Takemichi and Hajime then take their seats in the sofa. Sebas then came in with a snacks in the tray he's holding and served them.

" Please enjoy, young master, young master Hajime" Sebas said smiling at them.

"Thank you, Uncle Sebas" Hajime said while picking a piece of cookies.

Sebas then smile at him as his reply.

"Btw, uncle Sebas, is dad and papa still not here?" Takemichi ask also drinking his juice.

" Master Daisuke and Master Haru were still not home young master, they said that, maybe they are going to go back late" Sebas answered Takemichi.

"Ohh...." Takemichi mumbled.

"Btw Hajime, what are you doing here?" The raven ask.

" Oh, I was send here by Father to greet you and your family for coming back to Japan and also for business" Hajime then sign.

"Looks like you have a busy schedule judging the way you let out your sign" Takemichi said while eating some fries.

"Yeah" Hajime said directly.

Takemichi then chuckled.

"Oi, stop" the cedar haired boy said.

"S-sorry" Takemichi said, still giggling.

" So..... Your still with that white haired dude?" Hajime said making the raven stops.

"You talking about him..... We're already over" Takemichi said making the atmosphere between them sad.

" Oh... Then what about---" Hajime is trying to change the subject.

To be continued......

Hello guys😁
I just want to say that maybe I will publish the next chapters late because of my busy schedule. I still have lots of school works to do and I'm tired of it😞 but I can't just abandon that pile of paper in my desk now😒* sign intensively* btw thank you for 1k plus reads 😁🥰

Oh I almost forgot.....
This is Hajime

Hajime Takahashi
Dominant Alpha
Second young master of the Takahashi household
Takemichi's ex fiance

(They both broke there marriage because it's just one sided love. Hajime still loves Takemichi but Takemichi doesn't love him)

Sorry for the wrong grammars, wrong spellings and bad sentences.

See you in next chapter 💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
239K 14.5K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...