░TEACHERS CHAT░

By st00pid_fics

What happens when fourteen year old Katsuki Bakugou is "accidentally" added to UA staff's chat? What happens... More

PRO HEROS!?
Adopted
Queer Chat
Exam Talk/Quirk Talk (1)
Midoriya's Kacchan?
Red-San~
Bye Bye Bucket
Number 27?
Whit3 Ho3??
More Buckets
💕Happy Fathers Day💕
Gimme kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Fucking Buckets
Something's Wrong
✨Jail✨
This is bs
~Mario Kart~
Wtf Todoroki?
what...?
Squish Squish
DadZawa (1)
Stop fucking my dad!
Squish Squish Squish
I'm Bringing The Buckets Back
Operation-Save The Kids
Dad!
gay mf
Let's Do A Thing A/N MFS
crackheads
Puppy..?
Little Cuts
Toshinori
The babies..?
Soooooo
Dad's
Read Notes! VERY IMPORTANT!
Kiss me Kacchan
Holy shit...
Soft time
Being Replaced
♡Kith♡
Missing Part One
Missing Part Two
Missing Part Three
Something...something, idk
Shit-
Bullshit!
Help Wanted
Yuh Gæ
Mina?

hey..remember that kid?

1.9K 87 27
By st00pid_fics

Four Husbands

Keigo: Enji, I love you, but you can't keep him!

Enji: But why!?

Keigo: Because! He's not yours!

Enji: My old man don't need' im! So I'm taking him!

Keigo: Omfg.

Hisashi: What's going on?

Keigo: Enji's trying to get custody over his FATHER'S child. His youngest that is.

Enji: It's not like I'm stealing him! I'm just taking him away from the evil that started the whole mess and tormented me most of my life into thinking that anything and everything I did was okay.

Enji: All we need to do is stop the cycle of abuse in the family, so I'm taking the kid and never giving him back. >:/

Keigo: Oh my god I love you so much.

Keigo: But the police have him right now, you can't take him until we find your father.

Enji: So, what you're saying is, I CAN have him, just gotta find my old man?

Enji: Got it, deal.

Keigo: No Enji!

Enji: Hhhh! Why!?

Keigo: You know why, damn it!

Kan: Istg-

Kan: Enji, do you want another kid?

Enji:...maybe.

Kan: It's a yes or no question.

Enji: Yes..

Hisashi: Red, you know you can't do that.

Enji: I know!

Enji: But- there's no harm in trying, right?

Kan: Yk, he's right. We could try it.

Enji: See! Kan agrees with me!

Enji: Please you two? Even if it won't work, trying is still something.

Keigo: Damn it, okay. Just, don't try and take your little step brother again!

Enji: Gimme a kid and I won't even think twice about him.

Keigo: Damn it, can't believe I'm even agreeing to this.

Enji: Hisashi?

Hisashi: I think this is crazy and probably impossible..

Hisashi: Let's do it.

Enji: YAY! I'M GONNA HAVE A KID!!!!

Hisashi: Ima have two-

Enji: If you leave, I'm sending Touya after you. ♡

Hisashi: I'm not leaving even if you ask, lmao

Enji: Yay! ^^

Keigo: My first kid- holy shit.

Kan: Hhhhhhhhhh—

Kan: I deal with kids on a daily, shouldn't be that hard..right?

Enji: You'll do fine, all of you will, promise.

Kan: Thanks, love.

Keigo: Yeah, doesn't help the anxiety but it gives hope.

Hisashi: I still don't think I can do this, but let's try.

Enji: You three are adorable.

Enji threw his hands in the air, hoping up from his chair in his office. He wore a big grin on his face. He was happy, no, happy was too plain, he felt like he was on cloud nine. When he was younger he remembers going to the doctor, Recovery Girl suggesting to do so after an incident, and being told that he was “T-shaped” making it impossible to get pregnant. Which, was good, for him at that age anyhow. Ever since Shoto, it as a thought that wouldn't leave his mind; could he have kids? Yes, he does have the four at home, but Shoto is growing up and Enji would like to start again, start a family and not worry about something tearing them apart, not again.

So, getting the others to agree to give it a shot, even with the chances of one to a thousand, was something to excited him. But if it did work, it could be dangerous, for himself, the baby, and the other three if anyone found out that Endeavor was starting his family again. But that's no something to worry about, no, not right now, right now he should worry about the three confused teenagers in front of him. Enji cleared his throat and sat down, his face burning from embarrassment. How the hell could he have forgotten about them? Where they really that quiet?

"So," Midoriya spoke. "the hell are you so happy about?" Enji bit the inside of his mouth. Can't tell them yet, not until they're sure it can happen. Enji shrugged. "I don't think you'd be interested in your parent's sex life, right Midoriya?" the green haired boy gagged while Katsuki chuckled and Shoto found the floor quite interesting. Enji grinned and winked at the boy. "Exactly." he chuckled. "Now, back to what we were doing before."

Katsuki, Shoto, and Midoriya all walked out of Endeavor's Agency. Shoto was busy on his phone, talking with Tenya while the other two spoke with one another, well, more like Katsuki spoke and Midoriya, somewhat, listened. Midoriya was way too busy thinking up any and every reason that Endeavor could have been excited for. Maybe it was my dad's sex life. A visible shiver erupted through his body. Yeah, that's definitely not something he wanted to think about. "You wanna come over to my dorm when we get back?" Katsuki questioned his lover.

Izuku turned to him, slightly confused by what the blond had just asked him. Katsuki sighed. "Do you wanna come to my dorm later?" he asked again, dragging it slightly. Midoriya grinned and kissed his lover on the lips softly. "We're not having sex, Izuku." Katsuki whispered. Midoriya groaned, making Katsuki laugh. "Come on, let's get back before it gets dark." he said with a grin. Izuku smiled and nodded. "Oi!" Katsuki called to Shoto. "Let's go!" Shoto nodded and hung up the phone, he caught up with the two and three ended up having a race to the dorms.

Of course, Izuku won. Once everyone split ways, Katsuki went to take a shower. He smelled and he didn't like it, so a shower was what he was hoping for. Well, he didn't exactly get what he had asked for. Once he arrived to his room, everything went black, the last thing he remembered seeing was Eri on his bed. As for Izuku, he went back to his room only to see things scattered throughout the room and broken glass. "What the hell?" he muttered. Midoriya bent down and picked up some of the glass. "Sorry about this Midoriya." a voice came from behind him.
Just as he was about to turn around, something hit him on the head and he was out.

Shoto turned the corner of the dorms, he held a manga that belonged to Sero in his hands and he was hoping to return it. Shoto looked up to see Denki walking down the hall with Kirishima, the two seemed to be deep in conversation. "How long will it last?" he head Kaminari's voice first. "Seeing as he touched the glass first, he'll be like that for about three hours, maybe more." Kirishima answered. Now that confused him. Glass? What were they talking about? And that's when it hit him, something was wrong and he needed to know what. Quickly, he pushed his body up against the wall on the other side, making sure they couldn't see him.

"Are we sure this will work? Bakugou won't go down without a fight, you and I both saw what happened at the USJ and even those after." Denki spoke. It was normal for him to sound plain and as if he had no care in the world, but this didn't sit right with Shoto. He kept listening, hoping to get something useful. The two stopped walking. "If we use Bakugou, Endeavor and the others will come looking for him. We can use that time gap to attack those vulnerable, like Endeavor." Kirishima said. Attack? Like..villains? Shoto gritted his teeth and kept listening. "You read the messages, we read all of them," Kirishima continued.

Shoto could feel the grin in the other's face. "I'll go for Endeavor, once he's down, everyone's down." the duel haired boy felt his whole world stop. Midoriya and Bakugou were just kidnapped, his father was in danger, his friends were the traitors, and the whole of heros could come to an end. Quickly, he ran down the hall, making sure to stay on his toes and keep as quiet as possible. He grabbed his phone and called Aizawa, he needed to tell someone, he needed to tell everyone.

Just as Aizawa picked up the phone, Shoto's phone was taken away from him and crushed. "Sorry Young Todoroki, but we can't have you doing that." the boy's eyes widened. "All Mi-" Shoto was cut off by a small pinch in his neck. Denki had caught him, throwing him over his shoulder and heading for the dorm doors. "Can't have you messing up a plan that is full proof, Todoroki." Denki spoke, it was the last thing Shoto remembered before passing out.

Hello everyone!!

I've cause something. Ya know, I think this is a good chapter! I just thought of it on the whim and was like, “Oo! I never said who that kid was, did I??” and then it escalated from there— did anyone expect that??? :D

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 498 22
Midoriya Inko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, just so she could die. Doesn't sound quite fair, right? Well sorry, that's how life is. Inko asked...
17.5K 489 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
131K 3.8K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...
8K 214 21
Izuku is facing attachment issues ever since the liberation arc. He found himself unable to sleep without Katsuki beside him to reassure his existen...