*_-I Love You-_* (Rayla x Fem...

By Im_Jing_Okay

All your life you thought everything would be simple. Protect the princes. Stay out of trouble. Stay alive. F... More

A/n
Chapter 1 S1
Chapter 2 S1
Chapter 4 S1
Chapter 5 S1
Authors Note
Chapter 6 S1
Author's Note
Chapter 7 S1
Chapter 8 S1
Chapter 9 S1
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Author's Note
Chapter 6 S2
Very short Author's note
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Guess what? Yet another Author's Note

Chapter 3 S1

2.6K 99 122
By Im_Jing_Okay

Not my art!!
——————————————————————
Y/n POV

Yesterday was a long day for all of us. We finally arrived to some land and we immediately laid down to sleep.

I woke up to someone touching my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rayla, cuddling up against me.

I looked down at her before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep again.

Time skip

I woke up to Callum bringing the cube closer to Rayla and each time it was close to her, the moon rune began to light up.

I saw Rayla flinch when he did this again and again, so I grabbed his wrist and threw him away, giving him a death stare. He understood what I meant and started playing with his cube further away from us. (That sounded so bad for no reason at all...)

Rayla sighed and kept cuddling closer to me. I wrapped my hands around her and looked up at the sky. A few moments later, Rayla finally woke up and immediately blushed when she saw how we were positioned.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I said calmly, but she sat up, looked at me with a smirk, winked and then stood up.

"I'm going to find some food." Rayla motioned me to come with her.

"Uhh, I'll come too," I said and stood up. We were about to walk into the forest when Ezran stopped us.

"Wait, we've got food. We grabbed a sack of bread at the Banther Lodge," Ezran said happily, while Rayla took a so called 'bread' out of the sack.

"I thought this was a sack of clubs." Rayla started swinging the bread-club around, causing it to eventually hit her finger. She dropped the bread-club and it fell on a stone, breaking it in half.

Me and Rayla looked shocked at the stone, now broken in half.

Ezran bent down and picked up the bread-club. "No, It's food...ish," he said and then started to chew on the bread, which didn't seem to do anything at all.

"I'm good," Rayla said before turning awkwardly around and walking away. 10 minutes later I decided to follow her.

Time skip

I had been walking for around 20 minutes when I finally saw Rayla sitting on a cliff. She looked like she was trying to cut the ribbon off of her hand, but with no luck, she stuck her blade into the cliff, letting out a deep sigh.

"Hey there," I said softly. Rayla looked up at me before looking back down again without saying a word.

"Everything alright?" I asked but Rayla didn't say anything. She just kept looking down.

I looked at her hand and then, with no hesitation, I grabbed it in mine and just enjoyed the feeling of her hand. I felt Rayla look at me.

"I- uhh- well, I thought you didn't wanna talk, so I thought showing you I was here to listen would help." I felt my cheeks heat up.

Rayla still didn't say anything. She just kept staring at me. (Girl why tf you staring it's fr freaking me out 😭)

I sighed and looked down. "I understand if you dont wanna talk... I'll just leave," I said and let go of her hand.

I quickly stood up and started walking away, but then I felt Rayla grab my hand and pull me towards her.

I looked back at her, shocked at what she had just done, but she looked down as if she was shy.

I gently put my other hand underneath her chin, lifting her head gently up, so our eyes could meet.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before we both started leaning in. When our lips were just inches apart, we heard someone yell, "Help! Help!"

We both pulled away, looking at the dircetion the yells came from. That's when I realized it was Callum yelling, but it wasn't a 'Help, I'm getting attacked by an assassin' yell. It was more like a 'Help, I did something stupid' yell.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, earning a soft chuckle from Rayla.

"I bet he did something stupid," I said angrily.

"Isn't that the only thing he knows what to do?" Rayla answered with a smirk. I looked at her and smiled.

Then I gave her a small kiss on the cheek before running to the direction Callum was yelling.

"We really need more alone time, aye?" I winked at Rayla but she stood still, apparently having a bi/gay panic.

When I got to Callum, I saw something that I will never stop laughing at.

Soo, I maybe got lost while looking for flowers the same color as Rayla's eyes, so Rayla got there before me, but her hair, looked like it had been struck by lightning.

"You're kind of making a sizzling sound," Ezran carefully said, but Rayla ignored him.

"Sorry about that. I guess I'm just so excited to be learning magic, and I got a little carried away," Callum said.

"Okay, enough almost killing me or Y/n. The sooner we return this egg, the sooner, maybe, this war can end. It's time to hit the road." Rayla threw the crystal ball to Callum. Her motherly tone made me smile.

"Road? Why wear ourselves out walking on a road when we can let the river do the walking?" Callum asked.

"Nope. Say goodbye to the boat. We go by land from here," Rayla said rather calmly.

"But why? The river's going the right direction, and moves much faster than we ever could on foot. I mean, look at those legs," Callum says, while motioning towards Ezran.

"What? I have nice legs," Ezran says, completely unaware of what the converstation was about.

"We're walking. That's final." Rayla started walking away from us.

"Oh come on Rayla. Let's just take the boat." I slowly make my way to her. "Besides, I'll hold your hand if you get scared." I grab Rayla's hand and pull her closer to me. "Come on, please?"

Rayla let out a deep sigh. "Fine, we'll take the stupid boat!" Rayla let go of my hand and stomps towards the boat.

Time skip

Callum slowly rowed the boat while Ezran played with Bait. My leg had gotten worse, so I had to lay down. Rayla kept cuddling to me though.

"You doing alright?" Callum asked Rayla suspiciously.

"I'm doing great. I just love boats so much. That's why I'm down here," Rayla answers. "To be close to the boat," she finishes.

"Oh really? Not to be closer to me?" I whisper in her ear, earning a punch in the arm.

"Tell you what. I'm gonna ask you 5 questions," Callum says cheerfully.

"Please don't," Rayla's voice sounded as if she was about to throw up or something.

"Come on! It'll be a fun distraction, help take your mind off things," Callum continued.

Rayla sighed deeply. "5 questions, that's all you get."

"Okay, question one. We always heard all these crazy things about Xadia. Like, it was this place with just... magic everywhere. Is that really what it's like?" Callum asked.

"Yes. Next question." Rayla's straight or more like bi/gay-forwardness shocked me a bit. Wow. She sure is seasick or she's had enough of us.

"It must be so weird that everywhere you look there's magic," Callum said dreamily.

"It's not weird. In Xadia, magic is pretty much everything," Rayla explained while sitting up and leaning on the edges of the boat. "It's no different from saying, 'everywhere you look, there's nature.' It's just part of the vibrance or spirit things, y'know?" She finished explaining, looking a lot more happier.

"I can't wait to see that. It sounds incredible," I said, my voice sounding a bit hoarse.

"Yeah. Yeah, it is" Rayla said with a smile on her face, still looking at the water.

"See, it's working, right? Don't you feel a little better?" Callum asks while getting a bit too close to Rayla.

I feel myself grab the edges of the boat, and then suddenly, I hear someone whisper in my ear, "Ixen."

I sit up confusily, causing both Rayla and Callum to look at me with worry in their eyes.

I look back at them and seeing Callum sitting so close to Rayla makes me furious.

I say the word, "Ixen." Right after I say it, a small fire appears in my hand. I let out a yelp before dipping my hand with the fire in it into the river. I let out an awkward chuckle, but Rayla, Callum and Ezran and even Bait stare at me.

I look away from them and that's when I noticed that we were about to go down a giant waterfall.

"Uhh guys, this might not be the best time to bring this up but, we're about to go down a waterfall!"

They all start panicking, but Rayla falls back down in the boat. "I admit it, I hate the water. I'm afraid of it. It makes me sick. All of the bad feelings," she yells out, while hugging the floor of the boat.

"It's too late, hang on!" Callum says and pulls Rayla up from the boat and into a seat. Callum and Ezran seemed to enjoy the ride, but Rayla on the other hand, seemed to hate traveling with them more, and more.

The whole ride down the waterfall, Callum tried to get closer to Rayla, which annoyed me surprisingly much. (Sorry about all the Callum hate fr fr the dude's a cinnamon roll and I love him.)

Anger fueled me more, and more but this time, I heard a different word being whispered in my ear. "Edar," was all I heard until Ezran looked at us with a worried face.

"Hey guys? Does anyone else see Bait?" Ezran asked, and we all immediately started looking around the boat until we heard a loud croak. In the water, floated Bait.

"Bait! Come back here! Do your froggy paddle!" Ezran yelled at Bait, who immediately started swimming towards us with his so called, froggy paddle.

When Bait was close enough, Ezran picked him up and hugged him tight. "You know you're not supposed to get in the water," Ezran said, while hugging the soaking wet, glow toad.

"Uh, Callum..." Rayla started, while looking at the cube thingy.

The Ocean Rune was glowing brightly. Callum picked the cube up and took a better look at it.
"Hey, Ocean Rune. I've never seen it light up before. Wait, why would the Ocean Rune be..." Callum started, but before he could even finish, a giant sea worm monster fish thing, launched us in the air.

Callum and Ezran landed in the water, but me and Rayla got lucky and landed on, well, land.

"Ah, sweet, solid land, we meet again" Rayla started kissing the land.

We then heard a roar, and saw Callum and Ezran swimming to the shore, but Bait was in trouble. The sea monster launched Bait in the air, causing him to land on it's eye.

The sea monster then took some kind of jump, and dove straight back into the water.

I looked at Rayla, giving her a 'we have to do something' look, but she completely misunderstood it and was about to go save Bait alone.

She was about to jump on a tree branch when I pushed her down. "Don't even think about it. You just said you were afraid of water, so stay here," I said, looking into her eyes. So, yes, basically I just said, 'Rayla, stay. Good Monshadow Elf.' (Yes I watch Lucifer and yes I used that from the episodes alright. I'm obsessed with these episodes, leave me alone 😭😭)

I jumped on the tree branch, where I took a big leap and jumped. I thought I'd end up in the water but surprisingly, I landed on a tree that was floating.

I saw the sea thing pass by and took my chance. The sea monster was about to eat Bait, but I landed on its head, pushing it away.

I ran from its head to its tail, and waited for the sea thing to launch me in the air. The sea thing finally launched me and Bait up in the air, but while I was in the air, the voice whispered yet again to me, "Shochraos."

I didn't know what it meant, but I grabbed Bait close to me and yelled out, "Shochraos!"

Right after I said that, a lighting shot out of my hand, hitting the sea monster, which retreated down into the water.

I swam back to shore and laid down on the grass, too tired to listen to the others talk. It was incredibly weird. I'm a great swimmer and I have lots of stamina so I don't really understand why I'm so tired. It felt like my energy had been drained. All this thinking made me even more tired and I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 11 53
"If you try guarding your heart, the doors will burst." After handling a cheating breakup, River knew she was through jumping into 'fast relationshi...
29.3K 404 20
[COMPLETED!!] ❝Ezran you also have you bethored coming tomorrow.❞ ❝I'm sorry, my what?!❞ Ezran asked as Rayla and Callum started laughing. β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ ...
58K 1.4K 45
The world was once peace between two races but war destroyed it and to make worst, humans wielded dark magic destroyed the dragon egg without mercy...
6.5K 375 35
A young 16-year-old girl with a great talent with a bow is rejected by the people she grew up with. "Outcast." "Mistake." "Runt." "Useless." Words sh...