Chapter 7 S2

Hello fellow readers. Hopefully the cliffhanger wasn't too much for y'all to bear. I watched the first episode of S4 and my gay heart missed a beat when it saw Janai propose to Amaya. If something ruins their engagement I am gonna have a heart attack and die. Anyways enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for all the funny comments and support <3

-Jing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Dad..?'' I say quietly.

Silence.

''Just kidding, I have no idea who this man is,'' I chuckle and Rayla finally breathes.

''These are our regular human friends, Rayla and Y/n,'' Callum introduces us.

''Spelt like it sounds,'' I say and smirk.

''And their cute, unusual dogs, Zym and Bait,'' Callum continues, sending me a glare.

''Ahoy, Rayla and Y/n. Ahoy, doggos. And this is me first mate, Berto!''

"I'm a parrot," Berto the very much obvious parrot said and flapped his wings.

"No shit, thought you were a pig sitting on a street lamp," I whispered at Rayla who snickered.

"Me ship's this way!" Captain Villads pointed in front of him. "Welcome to me water home, The Ruthless!"

We all stared in shock at the ship in front of us. It was impressively good looking despite the fact its captain was blind.

"Named after me dear wife, Ruth. Who sadly," Captain Villads sniffled. "Don't enjoy sailing." He finished and walked on his boat named after his dear wife who didn't enjoy sailing.

"So, you said if the wind's on our side, we could make it across the bay pretty quickly?" Callum asked.

"Aye! 'Course, there's a storm coming," Captain Villads said and looked up to the sky.

"A storm? That could be interesting," Callum said and looked hopful.

"So, we have to delay departing for a few days," Villads said and walked down.

"Uh, we're on a tight schedule. Isn't there anything we can do?" Rayla asked, looking around as if someone was watching us.

"Hmm, I suppose if we leave right now, we could race across the bay and beat the storm," Captain Villads said.

"Heck yeah!" I yelled out.

"No problem!" Villads said and walked up again. "Unless the storm catches us mid-bay and kills us all," he chuckled.

"Why is he chuckling? Why did he chuckle?!" I whisper-panick-yelled at Rayla who shook her head aggressively.

We were so gonna die.

——————————————————————
Hello and sorry about this short chapter. It was supposed to be posted on Friday but I forgot and I definitely didn't take a small breakdown thinking no one liked the story anymore. But thank you all for the patience and the support ❤️ I won't be writing that much the next few days but I'll try to ❤️

-Jing