Innocence | Stiles Stilinski

By teenwolfslaps

Book 1 [season 1] Falling for him wasn't falling at all. It was walking into a house, And knowing your home. ... More

[Cast]
[Disclaimer]
[1] New Beginings
[2] Smooth
[3] Too Late
[4] Falling
[5] Someones Behind You
[6] Star Wars
[7] The Promise
[8] Dead Wolves
[9] Spiralling
[10] Brutal
[11] Why Me
[12] jelly bean
[13] Theory
[14] Succumbed To Flames
[15] Bullet Wound
[16] Rotting
[17] Punching Bag
[18] Another Calling
[19] Drunken Words
[21] Two Close Friends
[22] Scotty's In Love
[23] Bingo
[24] An Endless Smile
[25]I Need You
[26] If Only
[27] Trapped
[28] The New Plan
[29] Come And Get Us
[30] Bloody Footprint's
[31] Strange Little Town
[32] The Big Test
[33] His Cold Words
[34] Like A Snake
[35] One stupid night
[36] Allisons Necklace
[37] Feeling Helpless
[38] The pool

[20] Blood-red Eyes

1.6K 37 0
By teenwolfslaps

Angel groaned, she clutched her head in her hands as a thumping pulse vibrated through her skull. She sat up and glanced around her room.

What the hell happened last nite?

She rose from the sheets on her bed while rubbing her tired eyes, dragging her feet across the bedroom floor towards her bathroom. Her hair was sticking up in almost every direction and her eyes were bloodshot.

Seriously?

She groaned again at her appearance just before her phone started to ring, it was placed next to the sink in her bathroom alongside her car keys and an empty pill bottle. She picked up the phone and saw there were 10 missed calls from different people and an apology message from Scott.

An apology?

Did he do something?

She swiped right on the call to hear stiles' groggy voice. "Finally, how are you feeling?" she scoffed, picking out her hairbrush from out of one of the cabinets and beginning to drag it through her tangled hair, "hungover." she heard a sleepy chuckle, making her knees go weak.

"So, do you uh- do you remember anything?" she could tell he was moving around, probably getting ready for school since it was already past the time they normally would have left. "Is there something I'm supposed to remember?" she asked, slightly worried something bad had happened and she just couldn't remember.

The last day was a complete blur to the McCall girl.

Stiles filled her in on the events that had happened the previous day, about the alpha at the video store and how she got brought home by one of the deputies and was given 'something to ease her nerves' and had missed school.

He told her about the fact Scott hadn't checked up on her after and everything that happened at the parents evening with stiles' father.

"I'm gonna kill him." she grabbed her bag from the floor and rushed down her stairs. "I know, me too." he sighed.

Once she was in the car they said their goodbyes and headed towards school.

...

The girl tapped the pen off of her notebook, now in class as she saw Scott sitting at his desk from the corner of her eye, she looked up at him and saw his expression. "You guys not talking to me?" Scott asked, she took the hint from stiles' silence and kept quiet.

Tilting his head to his best friend with a sigh he said, "Can you at least tell me if your dad is okay? I mean, It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage?.. Nothing that big?" he asked.

Stiles just remained silent, as did angel.

"You know I feel really bad about it? Right?"

When she saw him turn to her she turned the page in her book, turning her head as if she was looking for something in it, obviously ignoring him. "Okay, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? And that I went to Derek for help." he sighed bringing angels attention towards him, stiles let out a frustrated groan, "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you."

The bell rang for the beginning of class.

Angel flipped through her book to find the page she was supposed to be on before turning back to her brother with a sigh, "What did he say?"

....

"The what of who?"

Lydia asked as her, angelica and Allison sat around one of the tables at lunch. "The Beast of Gévaudan, listen..." Allison spoke as she flipped through the pages of one of her books. "A quadruped wolf-like monster prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France during the years 1764 to 1767. La Bête killed over one hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King, Louis XV, sent one of his best hunters to try to kill it." Allison looked up from the page to glance at the pair.

Lydia lifted her fork, "Boring."

Angel listened to the girl as she spoke, "Even the Church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan." Allison explained. "Hmm, still boring," Lydia said whilst Angel took a drink from the bottle placed on her lunch tray. "Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a sub-species of a hoofed predator, possibly the Mesonychid."

"Slipping into a coma bored," Lydia complained.

"-while others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shapeshift into a man-eating monster."

A werewolf?

Out of curiosity, angel asked, "So this is related to your family?" she picked up her fork and dug it into the remainders of her pasta. "This," she looked back down at the book. "It is believed La Bête was finally trapped and killed by a renowned hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature." she paused, looking up at the strawberry blonde and brunette, "His name was Argent," she revealed with an amused smile.

"Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?" Angel scoffed at Lydia, holding back the comment she was about to make. "Not just a big wolf. Look at this picture, what's it look like to you?"

Allison flipped the page in the book, turning it to reveal a drawing to the two girls. The Beast stood tall surrounded by a foggy mist, she could have sworn she'd seen the look in its eyes before. The monster was peering out of the darkness with glowing, blood-red eyes and sharp claws. There were bodies of women and children lying alongside its feet as looks of pure terror froze onto their dead faces.

Angel stared at the drawing, completely zoned out as suddenly the beast moved forward. She squinted her eyes in disbelief as it took a step closer to the page, its cold eyes finding hers. It felt like the world around her disappeared as the air in her lungs hitched.

She could hear the growl it made as it looked straight at her hungrily, her expression became more panicked while it got down on all fours and began to sprint towards her as Allison snapped her out of it.

"Angel?"

The girl blinked and the drawing went back to normal.

She looked up at Allison as Lydia said, "It looks...Like a big...wolf." she got up out of her seat, "See you in History." as she walked away angel saw stiles and Scott sitting over at a table, Scott was hiding behind a book and stiles was talking about something she couldn't hear from all of the other students around them.

"You okay?" Allison asked, concerned for the girl.

She took one glance up before fixing her bag over her shoulder, "Y- yeah-" she stuttered, "I should go as well, I'll see you in history." She got up, leaving Allison confused and alone while she passed a table before taking a seat next to stiles.

Stiles bit into an apple as she sat down, "Does this mean you guys don't hate me now?" Scott asked, still semi hiding. "No. But your crap has infiltrated our lives so now we have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"Okay, yeah. You teach me." Scott agreed.

Angel nodded towards the boy next to her, "Yeah. You can be his Yoda." she smiled while stealing a curly fri from his tray. "You be my Yoda." Scott lowered his head a little.

"His Yoda, I will be," Stiles spoke in a Yoda voice, looking at angel as she let out a laugh before looking at Scott who was shaking his head. "I said it backwards-"

Scott looked up from the book, "Yeah I know." he interrupted.

"All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh, Oh yeah." stiles grabbed his things and got up, dragging angel with him as the bell rang, signalling that it was the end of lunch.

Scott got up with the pair, trying not to be seen by Allison but failing miserably.

AU-
I'm just going to put a song on chapters where a certain song fits it cause I spend way too much time tryna find songs it's not even funny
So from this chapter on, there will only be songs on important chapters/chapters that match a song or remind me of one.
Sorry if that's an inconvenience but it makes it easier for me and makes chapters come out quicker :)
Anyways I'll shut up now😆

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 359 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "π·π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ...
2.5M 79.7K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
28.8K 1K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
175K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...