Mafia's sweet addiction (B×B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
🔞Mine🔞
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
🔞 Love Affirmation 🔞
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Romantic Surprise
🔞Never ending love🔞
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
🔞Bad luck🔞
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

Family vacation

3.7K 93 7
By Bts_stan98

Callum's Pov:-
I checked again if I have packed everything. We are going to Jeremy's parents house to spend weekend there. His mom want me to come and jenifar also want to meet me again.

Flashback -
I was folding the clothes in our bedroom. The hands wrapped around my waist from behind.
"Baby, mom wants to talk to you." He said putting call on speaker.
"Callum, how are you sweetie?"his mom asked.
"I am good mom. How are you? You are taking your medicines regularly right?" I asked.
"Ohh yes sweetie. I am fine and I am taking medicines honey."she said.
"What do you want to talk about mom?"Jeremy asked.
"Ohh.. I want you both to come here to spend weekend. I am missing Callum after I came back here. Jenifer is also whining about Callum to meet her. So come here to spend weekend with us." His mom said.
"What do you say baby? "Jeremy asked.
"I am ready and I am also missing mom and Jenifer."I said smiling.
"Yess. I can't wait to meet you again honey."his mom said excitement evident in her voice.
"I am also coming just so you know mom. You never get that excited when I visit you mom."Jeremy huffed and I giggled.
"He is coming for first time honey. Ofcourse I am excited to show him your childhood pictures and tell you about your childhood."his mom said giggling.
"Mom, you gonna embarrass hell out of me." Jeremy groaned.
"I am sure you must be cute in childhood." I said kissing his cheek softly.
He smiled and mouthed," I love you."
"Ok sweetie. I still have to prepare lunch so I am going. Meet you on weekend. Bye."his mom said.
"Bye mom."we said and Jeremy hung up.

End of flashback

I changed in my outfit.

"Baby, are you ready?"Jeremy came holding his bag.

"Yes, I am ready jer."I said smiling.
"You look adorable angel."he said kissing my forehead.
"Thank you. You look good too."I said kissing his cheek. He hold my nape and pulled me for kiss. I moved his lips against mine. I gripped his waist tightly as he explored my mouth with his hot tongue.
"Mhmmm jer."I moaned softly.
He pulled out leaving me in daze.
"Let's go baby before I loose control."he said picking up my bag also. We got in the car drove towards his parents house.

After two hours:-

"We are here angel." Jeremy said shaking me gently. I blinked my eyes and looked around rubbing my eyes.
We got out of car as Jeremy carried our bags.
"House is beautiful jer."I said admiring the house. He smiled holding my hand.

He rang the doorbell.
The door opened and we saw his father smiling softly.
"Welcome my son's."he said smiling.
We thanked him and entered the house. Jenifer came running towards me.
"Cally cally, you are here."she said happily as she wrapped hands around my waist.
"How are you Jenni?"I asked patting her head.
"I am good cally."she smiled. She is so adorable.
"You used run towards me before now that's not the huhh......" Jeremy said fake pouting.
"I giggled as jenifar ran towards him as he picked her up twirling around making her giggle.
"How are you honey?" His mom came wearing apron smiling at us. I hugged her.
"I am good . How are you?"I said smiling at her.
"I am good sweetie."she said and she hugged Jeremy.
"Settle down." Dad said as we sat down on couch.
"I am going to prepare lunch. You guys talk."mom said getting up.
"I will help you."I said getting up. She smiled and pulled me with her.
We went in kitchen together jenifer trailing behind us.

Jeremy's Pov:-
Callum and mom went in the kitchen together.
I immediately asked dad,"dad, is everything is prepared for tomorrow?".
"Yes son. Everything is ready as you want." He said.
I smiled as everything is going according to my plan. We both talked about random things sitting together.
"What have you decided to do with that bastard and callum's father?" Dad asked in low voice.
"I am going to give that fucker painful death. But we have promised Callum we will do what he will decide about his father."I said.
"That's right thing to do son. He is his father. Callum have right to decide." Dad said as I nodded.
"Lunch is ready."mom yelled from kitchen. We got up and entered the kitchen. Callum sat on table feeding jenifer. I smiled and sat beside him.
My mouth watered as I see my favourite dishes and callum's also.
(Roasted garlic pasta with tomatoes and spinach)👇

(Roasted lemon chicken with potatoes)👇

(Grilled mackeral with orange and parsley)👇

(Prawn fried rice)👇

We all ate talking, laughing happily. We decided to go to the beach that is near to house.
We entered in my bedroom.
"How do you feel her baby?"I said pulling my baby close.
"It really nice here. It's peaceful."he said leaning head against my chest. I kissed his forehead.
"Let's get ready for beach."I said.
He nodded and we picked our outfits.

"You look sexy baby."I said grabbing my angel by waist. He blushed wrapping hands around my waist.
"You are going to make me jealous love."I said pecking his lips.
"How can I make you jealous jer?"he said frowning at me.
"Guys going to drool over you and I am very possessive for you baby."I said pulling him closer kissing his neck.
He shivered,"but you know I belong to you."he mumbled.
"Damn right, I still have to mark you baby."I said and bit his neck slightly sucking his delicious skin. He moaned gripping my biceps tightly.
"Ahhh jer."
I pulled out to admire my work. I smirked seeing my baby's red cheeks.
I hold his hand and we went to living room.
My dad smirked," you possesive moron."he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. My baby blushed looking down.
"Let's go we are ready."my mom came. She pulled angel towards her linking arm with him. I huffed crossing my arms.
"He stays with you all time at your house now he is going to be with me."my mom said as I scoffed.
Callum giggled," I love spending time with you mom."he said smiling at my mom.
I looked at him with disbelief and my mom smiled in victory.
"I love you."he mouthed as my mom pulled him with her jenifer holding his another hand. I blow him kiss as me and dad walking after them.

We reached at beach in fifteen minutes.

(Imagine there is people)👆

Mom and dad sat on relaxing chairs. Callum played with jenifer making sand castle.
"I am going to swim for some time angel, you are coming?"I asked him.
"No, I will stay with jenifer."I nodded and removed my shirt.

I hand him my shirt, glasses and phone. I noticed him staring at my body.
I smirked leaning down,"it's all yours baby."I whispered in his ear biting it slightly. His eyes widened and blush coated his cheeks.
"Shut up and go."he huffed as I chuckled.
I went to the beach and dived into the water. I swam around in clear and slightly cold water. It's long time that I got to swim.
I swim for sometime and walked out of water. My body glistening due to water. I walked towards my family's direction. I spotted my angel looking at the sky smiling.
Gosh! He is so beautiful.
I started to walk towards him.
Suddenly some girl came in front of out of nowhere surprising me.
"Hey Jeremy."she smiled as if know me.
I looked at her carefully then I realised she is Brenda.

She is Roman's girlfriend. He is good friend but now he moved to jermany.
What is she doing here? Does that mean roman is also back?...
"Hey Brenda."I said. She hugged me catching me off guard. I awkwardly pat her back and pulled out.
"What are you doing here? Where is roman he is also came?"I asked.
"No, we broke up." She said not looking that sad to me.
"Why?"I asked.
"Long story but I am happy to meet you after long. Do you mind if we get some drink in hotel nearby?"she asked placing hand on my bicep.
I step backwards. She is standing too close.
"Sorry, I am with my family."I said.
"Can I come? I am kinda lonely here." She said. I didn't know what to do. I remembered that my mom used to hate her.
God! Why I have to met her today?
I signed and nodded slightly. She sequeled and we started walking.

Callum's Pov(from before Jeremy met Brenda):-
I helped jenifer making sand castle. She is so cute and adorable. I smiled as she decorated castle with shells.
I stand up and looked at beautiful blue and clear sky. I closed my eyes feeling peace and calmness.
I opened my eyes and see if I can spot Jeremy. I looked at direction he went.
I frowned looking at site front of me.
He was talking to some girl. I can see that they know each other. She put her hand on his bicep. I clenched my fist.
I can see she is checking him out and he is shirtless. I pouted crossing my arms jealousy flaring in my chest. Then they started walking towards my direction. I turned around immediately and act as if I didn't notice. I can feel they have reached near me.
"Angel, I am back."I heard Jeremy's voice and I turned around.
"Hey. Who is she?" I asked pretending that I have not seen her talking to him.
"Oh, she is Brenda my friend's ex-girlfriend and Brenda this is Callum my boyfriend."he said introducing us. I can see she is not pleased knowing he has boyfriend.
"Hii Callum, nice to meet you." She said fake smiling."
"Hii Brenda, me too."I said.
His Mom dad also came.
"Why is she here?"Jeremy's mom scoffed. I see she doesn't like her.
"Mom, she met me here suddenly."Jeremy said.
His mom huffed,"let's go eat."she said.
It's almost eight in evening.
We reached at the restaurant near beach.

We settled down. Before I could sit, Brenda sat besides Jeremy.
I clenched my fist but didn't show anything on my face. I sat between his mom and Jenifer.
"She is bitch."his mom whispered in my ear. I smiled at her.
"It's ok."I said. Everyone decided to have barbeque that set up at restaurant.
(Grilled pork)👇

(Grilled chicken thighs)👇

(Sausage and pepper skewers)👇

We ate as Brenda flirted with Jeremy constantly trying to gain his attention. Jeremy tried to talk to her as much as he can. But I noticed he is uncomfortable and trying to avoid her touching. He looked at me but I excused myself to take some more pork pieces in my plate. I placed some pieces on my plate and turned around to see Brenda standing front of me.
"Honestly, what did he see in you?"she said rudely.
I rolled my eyes,"that you definitely don't have."I said calmly.
She huffed,"he is going to leave you soon as he will get bored."she said.
I smiled,"he is going to leave me or going to fuck me is none of your business."I said.
"Who will be intrested in fucking you?"she said smirking crossing her arms.
"Ohh, he is so much interested that we already fucked many times. I lost the count."I said smirking back.
She stomped her foot glaring at me and walked away. I signed and went to my place and sat down.
All dinner passed away like that. Brenda flirting with Jeremy and glaring at me whenever our eyes met. I ignored and busied myself talking with his mom and feeding jenifer.

Jeremy's Pov:-
Where I am stuck with this bitch?
She is flirting with me nonstop. Touching me every chance she got. My angel didn't even looked at me whole dinner. I know he is mad at me but he didn't show it.
Finally dinner ended and my torture also. I jumped from my seat.
"We will meet again, right Jeremy?"she asked.
There is no way in hell I am meeting her.
"Sorry I am here just for weekend. I have my schedule planned."I said in polite way as possible.
She frowned in disappointment. I wrapped my hand around my baby's waist. He gently removed my hand.
"I will bring Jenni to car. You come after you done talking. We are waiting by car. It was nice meeting you Brenda"he said holding Jennifer's hand walking away.
He is definitely mad at me!!! How I am going to make up with him.
"Ok bye Brenda."I said quickly.
"Jeremy, why do you like him? He talked so rudely with me when I talked to him."she huffed crossing her arms.
This bitch! She has nerve to insult my angel.
"Because he is amazing person. He don't flirt with someone else's boyfriend. If he gives piece of mind to someone then nothing is wrong with that. I will call roman to ask why you guys broke up.
Looking at situation, I advise you to stop whoring around."I said sternly and walked away ignoring her shocked and angry face.
No one can insult my angel and go away with it.
I reached my car I saw angel sitting in back seat with mom. Jenifer sleeping on passenger seat. I signed and started the car driving towards house.
We reached and angel got out of car. He lifted jenifer in his arms and carried her inside house. Mom got out of the car.
"Mom,what should I do?"I said running hands through my hair frustrated.
"You get jealous about him but he can't?
But he didn't show it because he didn't wanted to create scene in front of people. She must have said something to him, I am sure of it. She followed him right after he went to get more food. But he didn't even allowed himself to get out of hand. He didn't wanted to embarrass us in front of everyone. Talk to him honey."my mom said and walked inside house.
My dad patted my back,"you really choose the best one son. Don't leave him at any cost."he said and walked away.

Smut ahead 🔞🔞👇

I locked the car and went inside house. I straight went to my bedroom and hear shower running. I stripped off my clothes. I entered and see my baby standing in shower rubbing his body as water cascading on his thin frame.
I went and wrapped hands around his waist from behind.
"Jeremy, who told you to enter? Go out and take shower after I finished."he said trying to push me.
But I tightened my arms around him.
"I am so sorry baby. But I don't want to do anything with her."I said kissing his cheek.
"Go out Jeremy."he whispered.
"Why are you mad baby? I have no interest in her? I only want you."I said kissing his neck.
"I am not mad. I just......."he looked down.
Ohh my baby!
"I don't like how she was flirting with you, touching you. I should have marked you as well."he mumbled.
I chuckled softly,"baby, you know I belong to you. My heart, my body only belong to you."I said kissing his neck sucking his skin.
He moaned softly. I squeezed his butt cheeks.
"Ahh w-what are you doing jer?"
"I am gonna show you how much I want you love."I said and sat on my knees his butt front my face.
I spread his butt cheeks to see his puffy hole clenching. I licked his hole.
"Ahh mhmm jer."he moaned gripping the wall.
I started thrusting my tongue slowly inside his hole eating him out. He moaned loudly.
"Ahhhh nghhh ohhhhhh."
"Keep it down baby. We are not alone in house."I said and started thrusting my tongue faster making him arch his back. I thrusted non stop.
"Mhhmmm ahhhh "he tried controlling his moans.
I stood up and took my hard cock in hand pumping it. I leaned down on him and rubbed my cock on his entrance.
"Jer, please."he moaned.
"What do you want baby?"I whispered sucking his neck.
"I want you inside me. Please daddy."he said seductively. I entered him swiftly in one go stretching him.
"Ahhhh ahhh."
I started thrusting fast and holding his hand against wall from behind. Sound of slaps echoed in bathroom as I fucked him hard.
"Ahhhh baby you are so tight."I grunted hold his waist tightly as I thrusted deep without pause.
"Ahhhh ahhhh jer."he moaned holding wall with dear life.
I turned him around and picked him up. His legs wrapped around my waist. I thrusted my cock back inside him again. I fucked him against shower wall.
"Ahhhh baby ahhhhh."I moaned.
"I am close daddy ahhh faster." He moaned scratching my back.
I fucked him with all force. He moaned as I hit his prostate repeatedly.
"Cum with me baby ahhh "I grunt thrusting continuously feeling my orgasm approaching. My thrusts getting sloppier....
"Ahh fuck daddy.. I am coming."he moaned gripping my hair.
I grunt and came filling him up and he came between our stomachs moaning. I settled him down pulled my cock  out of him. We panted catching our breath. I washed us and turned off the shower drying ourselves with towels.
I carried him towards bed laiding him down. I pulled blanket over us and pulled him in my arms.
"I only want you baby."I said as I noticed he felt asleep already due to exhaustion due to intense sex we just had. I kissed his shoulder and closed my eyes thinking about my plan for tomorrow.

Hey amazing readers,
That's for today's chapter.
Pretty long chapter.
What is Jeremy planning?
Stay tuned and keep reading
Take care and be happy......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 124 23
Love brings meaning to life which is a feeling worth dying for like Romeo and Juliet. As for Julien, a cliche romantic gent, he encounters true love...
13.1K 287 27
Don of the Zenith Mafia Family, is known to be cruel, heartless, and unforgiving. He is Don Edmon Zenith. But there is also another side of him that...
5.1K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
40.3K 815 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...