Josuke x Reader One Shots

By user38246486

My first book about Jotaro increased the number of views pretty well and I decided to create a second one abo... More

Do me, Baby(Lemon)
Photo session at a distance(Lemon)
Please, let's be together again.
Pompadour girl
Musical battle
Two Josuke
Maybe the future will change and things will get better.
Big breasts(Lemon)
I'm sorry
Mommy(Lemon)
ASMR(Lemon)
Fake
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)
Blind love
I will fight for her honor
Sick and moody
Raspberry sweets (for Valentine's Day)
Young parents
Twin sister
Dirty couple (Lemon)
Vampire love is only real (Lemon)

I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 1

638 10 2
By user38246486

(Josuke pov)

"Josuke quickly go to bed, otherwise I will have to drag you out of the basement by force! Anyway, what are you doing there for several hours?!" My mom screams from above while I was sitting in the basement and tying a severed piece of body into a garbage bag.

"I'm now. A few more minutes and I'll go to bed." She does not understand. I'm doing this for safety. For our safety with her. Love of my whole life! The girl who fills my heart with happiness like no other!

As soon as I packed all the severed pieces of the body into bags, having washed off the blood from myself in the bathroom, I headed to the room. But before I go to bed, I still have a little business to do.

Taking a hidden suitcase out of the closet, I opened it. It was a collector's paradise. Everything that I collected from my beloved. All her things that are dear to me. An old, worn T-shirt that was torn at the bottom, favorite earrings, a small transparent container with bobbed hair, half-eaten remnants of snacks, and of course photographs that were marked with burgundy lipstick. The one that my beloved did and the one I use to mark new photos with my lips. God, I love her so much.

Today I took a few more new photos of my girl sitting at her desk, lying on the bed, splashing around and having dinner during recess. Taking out that very burgundy lipstick from the suitcase and smearing it on my lips, I began to mark new photos with kisses. The feeling of touching the lips of my love is like in a con tactless kiss.

After the marks, I put new pictures of the others marked and put the suitcase back in place. On the bed was a large dakimakura with a drawing of my girl. She looks so beautiful in this picture. Her half-covered body on white sheets. I want her to lie like this on my bed. I gave over 20 thousand yen for this drawing so that Rohan could draw a more detailed drawing of the whole body and paint it. After that, I had to spend another 10 thousand yen on sewing pillowcases and printing the pattern on the fabric. But that was what made it possible to be near her, even in the distance.

Embracing the dakimakura, I plunged into the world of dreams. Soft fabric on the palms and down inside the pillow gave warmth and comfort. Reminds the soft skin of my beloved.

(Several weeks ago)

It all started back in early April. I was just a simple student ready to go to high school until I met Jotaro. He spoke about the legacy, the stands and the problems in our city. In general, the story and adventures turned out to be very interesting, but not without losses. And everything would be fine until ...

"Hey Josuke. Look at the girls there. Shall we go and meet them?" Okuyasu says, hugging my shoulder.

"You're thinking about girls again. And even more so, I know them. Typical female fans. I've already said that I'm not going to love the insane. The stories with Koichi were enough for me when Yukako almost killed him." I answered Okuyasu.

"Oh, come on. We're not going to walk around like losers forever. Being in a relationship with a girl is like finding a single person for life. The one who will meet you after work, cook a delicious dinner, hug you by the broad shoulders when it's dreary. How fall in love at first sight and never let her go. I wish someone would say that to me once. But the main thing is that she doesn't have a stand or yandere like Yukako. " Okuyasu began to cry.

"You will find yourself a girlfriend. The students from our school are most like bitches, as Jotaro said. Therefore, you should not start relationships with girls from ..." Before I finished, someone hit my back on my way.

Turning back on the floor, a short girl with beautiful black hair and pale skin was sitting, picking up scattered books and notebooks from the floor.

"God, I beg your pardon! I'm in a hurry without looking at my feet!" I decided to help the girl and pick up things from the floor. When I tried to take the pencil closest to me, the girl's hand and my hand touched together. We looked at each other. Her (E / C) eyes shone like gems. My heart pounded in my chest. You can admire for a long time, but the girl quickly grabbed the pencil from the floor and ran again apologizing.

"Josuke, have you seen this cutie? It seems you fell for her, since you crossed your arms like that. And red as tomatoes in Tonio's appetizer." Okuyasu said pushing my shoulder.

Okuyasu, as always, about his own. But... This girl... What is she? Why did I feel such divine warmth when I touched her hand? And my heart never beat so wildly. She definitely did something.

(After school)

As I walked home with Koichi, Okuyasu, and Yukako, my thoughts never left today. I want to know who that girl is and why does an alluring aura emanate from her? As soon as we were about to leave, Yukako looked in my direction and stopped.

"Guys, can you go without us? I need to talk to Josuke alone." Yukako said. Koichi and Okuyasu were surprised, and I was scared instead of surprised. What does she want from me? All the same, the guys left, leaving us alone.

"Higashikata, what's wrong with you?" She asked, looking somehow suspicious.

"Um... Nothing, just thinking." I was nervous.

"Don't try to lie to me. I feel in you the same way I felt for Koichi. Desire for something, or rather, someone."

What does she say? What other desire? There is nothing like that in me.

"I don't think of anything that you thought at the time. It's just ... There's one person I met at school today. And she gives off an aura. I want to see her again."

"From her? So the girl became the object of your passion. Describe her, maybe I can tell you her name." What is she planning to do? Each time I became more and more scared around Yukako.

"Well... I remember she has long black hair, not wavy. (E/C) eyes like gems. Pale skin and not tall. That's all I can remember." What a pity that the image of the girl sat down so weakly. Such girls in our school can be counted on one hand by description.

"Hmm ... Wait. I kind of remember that one." Yukako opened her bag and took out a book containing photographs and characteristics of many of the students from the school.

"Where are you carrying this from?"

"Don't ask too many questions. For Koichi's sake, I was willing to do anything." Yukako turned the pages. Having reached the desired one, she showed it in the photo.

"That's she?" The photo was exactly the same girl from today.

"Yes, it is she!" God, she looks so beautiful in the photo.

"I know her. Her name is Y/N S/N. Studying with me and Okuyasu. She is an average student. She has no friends. She has no boyfriend either. Doesn't like it when someone calls her weak or teases her. Likes to be aloof from everyone." God! How much Yukako learned about her.

"So her name is Y/N." My cheeks turned red again looking at the photo.

"I knew it. You fell in love, since you have cheeks like tomatoes."

"No. Nothing of the kind. She's just very beautiful and I would not mind getting to know her closer."

"My God Higashikata. It's hard to fool me. I already said that I feel the same aura. This is the power of Yandere. That state when a person falls in love with the only person united by a red thread, trying to protect from others and not share with anyone. You have the same situation. "

My legs squinted with nerves.

"No Yukako! I'm not like you! Although Y/N is beautiful, for such a girl an ordinary schoolboy like me will not be interesting. And I do not show any yandere. I am not like you."

"We'll check it out. Come to the backyard tomorrow before class and try to find out if you're obsessed or not. Trust me." Yukako turned around and walked on her way.

The rest of the way home, I thought about it. Do I really have Yandere-like feelings? I can't believe it. I would not have felt such madness for a beautiful girl. But... Y/N. Why can't I stop remembering her? Her black shining hair and eyes are gems. The way she apologized to me. The way her hand touched mine.

Bringing my hand to my face, I felt the still faint smell of caramel. I don't eat caramel and I don't use body balms that taste like that. It could only be her. Y/N doesn't leave my thoughts alone.

(In the morning)

Having come running to the backyard of the school, Yukako was sitting near the bench and holding some kind of white rag in her hands.

"You've finally arrived. I figured out a way to test your yandere through... This." She held out a white rag in my direction.

"This is the napkin that Y / N used in front of school today. It has fingerprints and soaked sweat on it."

"Ugh, why did you bring this muck ?!Throw away this garbage! I don't even want to know where you got it from." It was so disgusting to look at a white cloth soaked in someone else's sweat. And where did Yukako even get her from? Terrible!

"Well then, I'll throw it out." Yukako threw the rag on the ground and just went her own way. What a pig! There is nothing to litter near the school.

Picking up a dirty cloth from the ground, I stopped. The same caramel flavor. The smell is like on my hand. Holding a rag to my face, I sniffed at the smell. I breathed in more and more this dirty and aromatic smell, mixed with sweat and caramel.

"Well! I knew you were going to start sniffing at her." Yukako scared me from behind.

With a cry, I almost dropped the rag.Turning to Yukako's side, there was a wild and contented grin on her face.

"Your all thought I was crazier." Her arms were crossed over her chest.

"No! I wasn't going to." I'm nervous again.

"Calm down already to Josuke and admit it. You like her. You want her to be yours. She will always love you. She's only yours." Yukako's voice beckoned, as during meditation different words are said to you and you plunge into a trance.

"Yes. I want her to be mine. My Y/N. My love. My girl." I said it all out loud but quietly.

"So you just need to believe in yourself and make her your own. If you need any advice, you can ask. Just don't tell anyone about it, otherwise neither Y/N nor the others will consider you a good boy."

"Why?"

"Yandere people can kill for the sake of love. If you commit murder, then do everything possible so that no one knows who the real killer is. Love is a very dangerous thing, but at the same time you have to fight for it by any means."

"I won't kill! I will achieve Y/N's love without force! Not when you nearly burned the hair of one student who was just trying to help Koichi take out the trash. And then you used the stand and almost burned her." "

"I just showed her my place."

"Yeah. If I had known even earlier, I would have made you bald right there. So that this does not happen again."

Yukako was shocked by the words. I really don't know if Yukako's stand could completely disappear if you shave off your hair? Maybe they can grow back, but not so quickly. But ... Yukako is not an ordinary girl who responds to the threat of baldness. Apparently she has already analyzed several options in her head.

1. Reply with the same = Insult my hair and drive me insane.

2. Try to hurt = I will hurt in return. After all, Crazy Diamond is stronger.

That's exactly what I think.

"As you know Josuke. But... I already said. Love is a very dangerous thing." On this Yukako left leaving me in place with this cloth.

(During the lesson)

Sitting at the next lecture and listening to the teacher, many students were bored, and some were asleep during the lesson. I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. What is the best way for me to get hold of her or love her? For starters, the best approach is to know her interests. I will need to get some information besides the one that was in the book from Yukako. And if there is anything useful, then the chances of getting closer to Y/N will be 100%.

After finishing the lesson, I went to my friends, but on the way there was a girl sitting near a tree. As I got closer, I caught the familiar scent of caramel again. This was Y/N. Is she... crying? I heard sobbing sounds coming from her lips.

"Um... Girl, what's up? Why are you crying?" I didn't call her name. The best surefire way to pretend I don't know her.

Her semi-red face turned to me.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." She hid from me again.

"How is it not important? When a person cries, there are main reasons for this. Tell us what was done to you?"

"Yesterday, after school, my classmates beat me. They told me not to approach their beloved Josuke. One of them saw me with him and considered me a rival. And today... They spilled water on me. Now I am damp, and there are no spare clothes." Y/N lifted herself off the ground, I could see her raw T-shirt and skirt. Her underwear was shining through her white shirt. I blushed from what I saw.

I want to admire her beautiful underwear every day. But now it is too early to think about it. Until Y/N is mine, you can't think of such a thing. I shook my head, I unbuttoned my jacket and hung it over my shoulders Y/N.

"You can't stay like this all day. So you can catch a cold. Let me walk you home." Y/N gave me an amazing look.

"Um ... No! I can walk on my own."

"I'm just out of politeness. Let's go." Y/N and I went home together.

While we were walking, she decided to ask.

"Look, aren't you the same guy I ran into yesterday? Sorry about that again."

"It's okay. It doesn't happen to anyone. By the way, I never introduced myself. I'm Josuke Higashikata." I raised my right palm for a handshake.

"Are you that guy? And I'm Y/N S/N. Nice to meet Josuke-kun." Finally, now we know each other. This was the beginning of our friendship and the beginning of my love.

When we arrived at Y/N's house, her parents were not there. While she was rip clothes, I examined every nook and cranny in the house and different photographs on the walls. On them, Y/N looks so small. Some children's drawings, where she is a little girl holding the hand of two adults.

While I was looking around on the table in the living room, a photo cut up on the floor was noticed. Having connected the pieces of the photo with the help of Crazy Diamond, it showed a woman and a man hugging somewhere at sunset. Perhaps they were Y/N's parents, only in their youth.

"What are you looking at there?" Y/N said making me scared.

"AAA! Well, I just saw a photo on the table. Are these your parents?" I showed the photo.

"Yes, but this photo doesn't matter anymore. It was a long time ago. Mom and Dad loved each other. They met in high school. But...

Daddy got a mistress. Mom found out about it a year ago. You probably are not interested in hearing some love story with betrayal from a complete stranger."

"No. I'm curious." I put the photo back on the table. Y/N sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to sit next to her.

"It was last year. Mom and Dad were those who could be considered a real family and loving parents. If not for this woman. Her name is Sarah, she is some famous girl in the salon where dad worked. Mom through friends I learned that my father began to disappear often at work because of this girl. And then ... One of the workers caught them making love in the toilet and told them about cheating on mother.

They later divorced, but mom and dad still have a good relationship. So it would have been, until this mistress began to threaten that she would get rid of me and my mother if she did not stop communicating with her ex-husband. Now mom has mental breakdowns, fear and paranoia. She was temporarily admitted to the hospital for theopia.

Mom was not strong, she always avoided people and tried to be quiet. For this she was always spread rot and scoffed, playing on her weaknesses. This is how I became. At school I am often called weak that I cannot stand up for myself. And this is very frustrating. Therefore, I have no friends."

After a short story from Y/N, a strange burning sensation appeared in my heart. What is this? It is a desire to protect? According to the story told, they want to get rid of Y/N. Kill my princess. I will not let it! Never!

"Josuke, is everything all right?" She waved her hand near her face.

"Oh, nothing. I was thinking."

Then the house phone rang. Y/N got off the couch and went to the phone to answer the call.

"Hello! (...) Oh, dad. We haven't spoken for a long time. (...) I'm at home now, classmates ruined my uniform and had to leave early. (...) Nothing serious. Ordinary mockery that never happens." (...) Well, dad, I'm not as strong as you. Girls are not destined to fight at all. (...) Well, let's not talk about that. (...) Huh? Mom's okay. She's going to be discharged on the weekend. (...) Yes, I understand. The past makes it difficult to get emotional pain. (...) Are you going to come next week? This is so wonderful. (...) What? Dad, can you won't you don't take her with you? Mom won't like it. (...) Well, please. You know that she's in mental shock because of her. (...) That's how. Now she's manipulating you. (. ..) Isn't that so? (...) No, I'm not upset. (...) Okay. Okay, dad, I have to go. My classmate is waiting for me here. (...) Okay, dad, I'll see you! " This ended the dialogue.

"I'm sorry Josuke. You were waiting. I'm sorry about that."

"No, it's okay. I'll probably go home by now." I was about to get off the couch, but then Y/N came up and hugged me. I could smell her caramel wash gel and sea breeze shampoo. So close to my princess.

"Thank you very much. No one has helped me in such situations before. I am indebted to you."

"Yes, no problem. By the way, do you want to be friends with me and the others? And you don't have to sit on the sidelines or be afraid that someone will hurt you again. And I will be glad to communicate with a new friend." I prayed that Y/N would accept my friendship, otherwise we won't be able to be together. Better take your time. Now the most important thing is to become friends, and in the future I will increase the chances of love. I will get her. Y/N will be mine!

"I don't mind. Maybe we can go to school together tomorrow?" She offered.

"Of course. I live a few meters away. If you don't mind, I'll pick you up in front of the school." I smiled.

"I am only in favor of both hands." We hugged again.

My dreams are coming true. Y/N will be mine soon. A start has already been made. But... The strange sensation did not leave. The woman, Y/N's father's mistress, threatened to get rid of her. What scum! I will not let anyone offend my princess. If it comes to this, then I am ready to harness the power. The wild grin on my face already showed how seriously I am ready to defend Y/N.

(Time skip)

During this time, Y/N grew closer to me and the others. Okuyasu liked to make fun of us as a couple. Koichi was glad to have a new friend, and Yukako tried to hide under a fake smile, knowing full well that Y/N was not just a friend, but my girlfriend. I will increase the chances of getting my princess's heart. However, I have not yet reached more. It's too early to tell Y/N that I love her.

After the end of the school day, we all went home. Yukako and Koichi were together, while I, Okuyasu and Y/N were separate. Okuyasu constantly asked Y/N what she was interested in, what kind of guys she preferred, and so on. But I didn't like it. Okuyasu wants to take her away from me? If so, our friendship will end. My love is much more important than friendship with my best friend.

Stop! What am I thinking?! I don't want to hurt Okuyasu! Despite love, I cannot stoop to this! Not that! And I don't want to lose my friendship with him either!

"Listen to Y/N. Who would you choose from our company as your partner? Who do you like more?" Okuyasu asked.

"I don't know. I don't know each of you yet. So I can't choose. And yet, I have never met boys." Her choice is me. She's mine without any controversy.

We were already approaching the Y/N house. Okuyasu left with Koichi and Yukako, leaving me with Y/N. Coming closer, the door of the house opened and a woman similar to Y/N came out.

"Mom, I came home." Y/N ran up to the woman hugging her.

"I am so glad to see you, dear. Who is this handsome young man with you?" The woman looked at me.

"This is Josuke. He is a friend of mine from school."

"Friend? Honey, I'm so glad you made friends." The woman came up to me stretching out her hand.

"Nice to meet Josuke. I'm Y/N's mom. You can call me /N-san." I also extended my hand for a handshake.

"And I am pleased with M/N-san." I smiled. You can immediately see that my Y/N is all in my mother. So sweet and humble.

"Would you like to come over for a couple of minutes? You can sit and rest and have a snack at the same time. I was just about to make lunch." Offers M/N-san.

"Mom, Josuke's mother will curse why he came home so late. He should go now."

"I don't mind coming in. Well, I'll tell my mom that I was at a friend's." Well, I do not! I will not leave you princess. After all, to become the perfect guy, you need to show yourself in all its glory. Even your mom wants me to be your boyfriend forever.

(Nobody pov)

While the woman was preparing dinner, Josuke and Y/N sat in the living room watching TV. Josuke sometimes glanced at the girl. His wish she would now lie on his shoulder and hug. He wants a gentle hug from the girl's side. Feel your beloved next to her embracing soft shoulders.

"Guys, lunch is ready!" The two teenagers got off the couch and headed towards the kitchen. From the kitchen comes the smell of various spices and delicious meat under a vegetable stew.

The teenagers sat down at the table next to each portion of the prepared lunch. There were also other dishes on the table, but quite a lot for two teenagers.

"Mom, why are there so many snacks on the table? We're not in a restaurant to eat so much." Y/N chuckled a little.

"This is for your father. He's coming soon." Josuke's thoughts reacted instantly. He still remembers that Y / N's father will not come alone, but with bitch that threatened to get rid of them.

Y/N looked at Mom and saw faint tears protruding from her eyelids. The girl approached her mother, embracing her by the shoulders.

"Everything will be okay mom. She won't do anything. It's just that the upstart is too narcissistic and overbearing. She scared you." Josuke looked at the woman and his love, seeing their sad faces.

"I know my daughter, but ... I've already been through a lot. Maybe you can live the rest of your teenage life with friends, unlike me. And I wish you were always happy." At that, the woman's gaze turned to Josuke.

"Josuke. I'd like you to be together this weekend. I hope your mom doesn't mind Y / N visiting. You can sit and have fun and do fun things together." Josuke was taken aback by this statement. Maybe in his heart he is glad, but why so immediately?! This could jeopardize all of his plans.

"Mom, why are you..." Before Y / N finished speaking, the woman interrupted her.

"It's okay Y/N. You just won't be comfortable listening to your father's mistress. Better spend the weekend with Josuke." The woman smiles, but it doesn't look happy. Something is clearly not clean here.

Josuke felt strange things were going on here. You can't just take and ask your daughter to stay with a friend over the weekend. Especially if it's a guy. And Y/N's mom is hiding something. Something that makes Josuke feel chills down his spine, even the hair on his head stands on end.

"Well, I don't mind bringing Y/N to my place for the weekend. Mom won't mind. If you don't mind." Josuke was glad that he would spend these days with his beloved, but the feeling of anxiety still recently felt calm.

The doorbell rang. The woman gets up from the table and heads for the front door. Opening the door on the threshold stood those whom she was waiting for.

"Hi Bill (let it be Y/N's father's name). And hello to you Sarah(mistress)."

"I am very glad to see you again M/N. After the divorce, there was no time to visit you and my daughter." Bill is happy.

"Come on faster! I don't want to stand on the street forever! And stop smiling! And you scum enough to be cute around Bill!" Sarah yells at the woman.

Josuke and Y/N could clearly hear the woman screaming even from the kitchen as they ate food from their plates. The couple went inside the house and took off their shoes at the entrance to the kitchen. Y/N's father saw his daughter bring a stranger.

"Hi Dad. Nice to see you." Y N smiled at the man. "And hello to you Sarah."

"Hello my dear. Who did you bring in? Who is this guy? Some high school bully?" The man glanced sideways at Josuke.

"No dad. This is Josuke. My friend from school. Mom invited him inappropriately to us."

"Then everything is clear. Well, Josuke, I hope you don't hurt my daughter. Otherwise, I'll find you in the most remote part of Morio and tear you to pieces." Josuke had a faint fear of the man.

"Oh, leave your daughter already. She's growing up as a whore anyway. So she chose some idiot with stupid hair." Sarah said.

"Bitch! Apologize to Josuke! He doesn't like it when someone insults his hair!" Shouts Y / N at Sarah. After all, she understands how Josuke treats hairstyle insults. Any wrong word will lead to injury. Previously, the girl did not believe in this, until some idiot intervened and insulted Josuke's hair. And in front of our eyes, this guy was already lying around with his face beaten to sleep.

"And why would I apologize? I told the truth. There is nothing here..." Before the woman had time to finish, something invisible made her fall and break her leg.

"Aah!" Sarah screams in pain after falling.

"Sarah, are you okay?" The man asks his mistress.

Y/N looked towards Josuke. You could see how he wanted to brutally beat this smug whore. How dare she say that about his hair? However, Josuke is visiting and will not behave the same way as he does with self-confident people that offend his hair.

Y/N got up from the table and hugged Josuke trying to calm him down a bit.

"Josuke, please don't be angry. She's too narcissistic. She didn't want to hurt your feelings." Josuke distracted himself from evil thoughts and switched to the hugging girl. Again it is warm and a wonderful smell. Josuke loved it.

"There was nothing to walk around the house in heels." Bill speaks to his mistress Sarah again.

"I'm not going to walk in new leggings on the dirty floor. I will walk in shoes."

"Hike, you broke your leg. We will call an ambulance to your house." The man went to his home phone.

Josuke was laughing inwardly. Such an arrogant girl heard a broken leg. Although she should deserve two broken legs. Not only for insulting his perfect hair, but also for calling Y/N a whore. This is revenge for two.

"Okay, Josuke. Wait here, and I'll go get the things I need." Y/N went to the room to collect the supplies for the night.

"Y/N, where are you going? Hopefully not for this guy?" A man standing near the phone is rescued.

"Yes, Mom gave permission. We're only for the weekend." Answered Y/N to father's question.

"Look at me. And you Josuke, if I find out something bad about her, I castrate with my bare hands. Don't try to seduce her."

"Don't worry about that, sir. I'm not planning anything like that. I'm not at home alone, but with my mother. And I'm not some kind of pervert." Josuke raised his hands at chest level, faintly nervous and dripping with sweat. Maybe Y/N's father does not have a stand and he will not be able to do anything like that, the man was still taller and looked scary. Just like Jotaro-san, only with different clothes and not as tall.

As soon as the girl came out with a bag in hand, together with Josuke they ran out into the exit and were about to leave.

"Y/N, I will miss you. Be happy while you are at Josuke's house. Listen to his mom and don't play around." The woman hugs her daughter goodbye.

"Ok mom. We went. Bye." Y/N small goodbye.

"I have always loved you daughter. Be happy." M/N said to herself as she watched her only daughter leave happily.

(Josuke pov)

I'm so glad Y/N will be spending this weekend with me. How much can be done. This is such indescribable happiness. My princess and I will be together as two opposite colors merged into one creating perfect harmony. Or like the love of animals that are completely opposite in appearance or character. If the eagle is the king of the sky, then he needs an eagle. But he doesn't like the eagle, but a completely harmless little canary. Completely different birds, but between them there is the impossible to nature.

And if you look at me and Y/N, then we are almost the same. She is like a little canary, and I am the eagle of this city. I am ready to defend Y/N at any cost, for her and no one else. We were made for each other. The love that originated in the heart is the strongest and most independent. We are inseparable.

(After two days off)

(Nobody pov)

The girl this weekend was happy to have Josuke's company. The weekend has never looked so interesting. Usually Y/N tried to spend those two days watching manga or walking alone, but this time in a completely different way. Games on a console, visiting various places such as a cinema, cafe or an ordinary park. Lots of different snacks for two with sweets. And of course a great company. Y/N was not as happy as she is now.

Josuke takes the girl home, discussing her next weekend plans. He wants to spend more time with his beloved. The more and more often they are together, the more the guy's heart becomes warmer and is filled with small candies of love.

"Well here. We arrived at my house. Thank you Josuke for this wonderful weekend. I have not done anything like this before, but now... Now I am just glad." The girl cried in front of the guy, showing happiness.

"I am also very happy with Y/N. Can we think of something else next weekend?"

"Sure. Well... I gotta go. See you." Y/N waved goodbye to Josuke and disappeared behind the door.

Josuke was about to go home when a sudden scream from the house was heard in his ears, making him feel panicky. Running into the house, breaking down the door, the guy saw Y/N sitting on the floor with a face shocked with fear.

"Y/N, what happened? Why did you scream?" The girl points with her hand to the living room.

"M-Mom." Josuke entered the living room and saw the reason for yelling Y/N. Dead and bloody body of M/N. There was a large wound on the chest from a sharp object.

"What happened here?" Josuke himself didn't understand. What happened while he and Y/N were at his house this weekend?

Y/N is still shocked and instinctively ran to her mother's body and cried violently.

"No! Mom! I can't believe! Who killed you?! What kind of scum could do that?!" The girl kept crying, clutching at the pieces of fabric on the woman's body with her hands.

Josuke watched his lover cry. An unpleasant feeling and bitterness, that's all he felt. Seeing how his beloved is bad, how she cries, this awakens pain in the whole body. He didn't like it at all.

"Y/N, please move away from the body." The girl pushes the guy away from her, still clinging to her mom's body.

"I won't let her go! She suffered all her life! But... She was glad that she raised such a daughter! Now I understand everything. It's Sarah. This fucking bitch killed mother. It's all her fault! I'll make her pray for her mother's death!" The girl screamed strongly, hitting her fists on the dead body.

"Y/N calm down! You're on emotions now! Just try to calm down! We don't know who really killed your mother yet!" Josuke tries to calm her lover by stroking the head and turning her face away from the dead body. Y/N was still crying and screaming.

After the ambulance arrived at the scene and the police began to conduct examinations, Josuke silently began to compare the similarities or moments that may have been hints of the situation. Of course, it will not be possible to find out everything completely and without direct evidence it will not work to find the culprit. But seeing his girlfriend get hurt, he's not going to leave the culprit unpunished.

Josuke decided to give his beloved temporary housing in his home until the police deal with everything. Meanwhile, while they tried to console the girl, Josuke continued to think. There may be many suspects here.

The murder was a bit like Angelo's handiwork, but it wasn't him. This bastard has long been turned to stone, and the range of the stand is not so far.

Or perhaps one of the relatives was to blame for this. Josuke remembers perfectly well that Sarah threatened the family that she would get rid of them. And maybe Sarah was 100% serious. And now this threat has become a real one. But if it was her doing, there would be many traces of crimes. And even more so, there is no proof that Sarah did it. Without them, no one will believe. Even the police won't believe the words of some high school student.

So many things come into my head. Josuke needed to take his mind off his mind. The best solution was to go to Y/N. Even though it is already night, he wants to look at his beloved. After the police closed with the crime, the girl stayed in the house.

Josuke arrived at the house of his beloved girl. Opening the door with Crazy Diamond, quietly breaking the lock and restoring it to its original state. Josuke headed to the room where Y/N's body was lying fast asleep. Entering the right door, he saw how Y/N wrapped in a blanket was pressed against the pillow. The guy could not resist her. The way she sleeps with her arms around the pillow. He wish she hugged him now. She looked about the same when she spent the night at Josuke's house on the weekend. He even deliberately tried to wake up in the middle of the night to admire the sleeping girl.

When the girl's body turned to the other side of the bed, the space became much larger. Josuke seized the moment and lay down next, hugging Y/N around the waist. The scent of caramel still stung the nose. It was so warm.

Josuke was about to fall asleep on the bed when the sound of a door click was heard from the lower floor. Who can come here at a time like this? Nobody, of course. Y/N is the only child in the family, the mother was recently murdered, and Y/N's father has no spare keys. Then who could get into the house?

Without hesitation, the guy quietly got out of bed and hid in the closet, closely watching what would happen. Will this someone go upstairs to the bedroom. And maybe the one who burst in here didn't just come to visit.

Faint footsteps were heard. Now it is something headed up the stairs. The footsteps got louder. Josuke was prepared for anything. Anyone who comes to Y/N's house without permission will be punished. Footsteps were heard in the room itself.The small aisle between the cupboard doors showed the perfect view of the bed. A tall black figure approached the bed. Josuke noticed how the intruder had a white rag in his left hand.

The unknown intruder quickly pressed the fabric to the girl's nose. Y/N opened her eyes and tried to pull back the man's hand, but the mixture of liquid in the tissue fogged her head, plunging the girl into a deeper sleep.

"Bastard!" Josuke jumped out of the cupboard, knocking the intruder against the wall. The man's body was lying face up. Near the body lay a knife, with which they were going to kill Y/N.

Josuke walks up to the intruder, lifting the black hood up.

"No, it can't be! I could have guessed that he was somehow involved in the murder, but..." This was the one Josuke thought was a suspect. Father Y/N.

Josuke ran to the bed trying to wake up Y/N. But apparently the liquid in the rag worked pretty quickly. The man near the wall got to his feet.

"He he he. I didn't think you'd be here to Josuke. And this." Josuke looked towards his stand.

"Do you have that kind of power too? Impressive."

"Damn! So you're a stand owner too?" Josuke asked.

"Not him. But the one who controls him." Josuke studied the man's eyes. One of them looked completely different. Since the last moment of the meeting, the man had blue eyes. But one was more strange, like a yellow with a tint of green, like a snake. A scaly piece of flesh was still visible near that eye.

"What the hell?! Snake eye."

"Not just snakes." Now, instead of a male voice, there was a female one. "Josuke, have you ever heard of how Indian people tame snakes with music. To the music a snake crawls out of a basket and dances. Or a cartoon by Mowgli. Python Kaa can hypnotize a person by putting him into a trance, if you look into his eyes. The abilities of my stand are about the same, under the influence of hypnosis. " The man took a knife from the floor.

"And what are the capabilities of this stand?!" Josuke knew that the knife in his hand was raised, ready to attack.

"Wait, I haven't finished yet more clearly. For starters... My stand has no physical strength, and to hit a person is like hitting a pillow with a fist and there will be no pain. But the radius of action is quite long. And the only thing is what my stand cannot do is control the victim until the owner is asleep.That is why I control Bill while sleeping. " What? Is Sara running the stand while she is sleeping?

"Bill knows about my Cobra of Hypnosis, but he cannot resist him, since he does not have such an ability. Since he is under my control, then using him as a doll on strings will be even more fun. He will then be sent to prison, I will get all the property and then I will find myself the same rich and will make a profit from him." The man laughed like a hysterical woman.

"Wait! You said that you would find yourself a rich man and set Y/N's father up. So you use other people for money? Then... Why did you have to kill M/N san? She has nothing to do with this."

"Still he has. Bill loved her too much and tried to get the relationship back in every possible way. I didn't want to let Bill go, because soon there will be a census of property on me. But then, when M/N had a mental breakdown, we started frequent scandals The plan was almost destined to collapse. Bill blamed me for everything and demanded a divorce. And then... the best part begins.

When I was brought home, I knew that Bill would stay with his ex-wife. Using Cobra Hypnosis I killed M/N. Bill came home under my hypnosis, covered in blood and with a knife. And then as the news spread, Bill was unable to tell the truth. He couldn't believe what he had done such a daring murder.

I told him that I was the real killer using the stand. Bill got scared and started to panic. After all, he cannot do anything about it. And taking the opportunity, he told him to transfer the property to me as soon as possible. Otherwise... His daughter will be in the same place as Mom."

(Josuke pov)

What scum! This woman is the ugliest I've ever seen in my life. She just used Y/N's father for money, killed Y/N's mother and wants to hurt my princess. She wants to destroy this family completely. I will not let it. I won't let this scum do it with my Y/N!

"But... Bill still didn't want to do the census, and now I'm doing what he deserves. The loss of everyone who is dear to him." My eyes were bloodshot. The anger in the body simply boiled like boiled water from a kettle.

"Scum! A pathetic woman destroying families for the sake of wealth. I swear that I will kill you and you will never see the white light again!" I shouted towards Y/N father. The woman Sara is even worse than the owner of the Enigma. That bastard who used my mother as a distraction. I have never been able to tolerate people like that who like to take advantage of others.

"And how do you do it? I didn't tell you what is the only way to destroy me. It takes 3 hours to run to the house where I sleep. And you can't leave Y/N. Just confess to Josuke. Since I'm going to kill you anyway. then reveal the truth. Why are you here? Do you like her? "

"This does not concern you!"

"And why? Then why the hell were you hiding in the closet? Y/N didn't invite you over for the night, did it ?! She didn't give you spare keys. So you came here of your own free will."

I clenched my fists that I felt all the blood in them.

"It's not just that I like her. I want to protect her. I love her with all my heart." I answered by restraining myself from screaming.

"Hmm... I see. Well, I will not drag out any further. You will arrange a wedding in the next world." Father Y/N aimed the knife at me, running up to strike me.

Fighting in such a small room is not the best solution. When the man tried to stab again, I grabbed jacket and threw him out the window, breaking the glass. I also jumped out of the window and landed successfully with the Crazy Diamond. It was cold outside, and Y/N's room is not warm either. With the help of a shard, I restored the window to its original state so that my beloved would not freeze.

"I will definitely spoil you and laugh at how torment you will feel. For everything you did to my princess." We started a fight.

(Battle skip)

During all this time of our battle, I still could not harm the owner. The stand has weaknesses, even those that are not physically capable of fighting. But this one... Even if the range is rather long, the forces are great. Y/N's father for the whole fight only tried to brush off or defend himself with a small knife. As in children's cartoons, where a sword as long as a knife can still fight against a long katana.

The only thing that was noticed was how the man covered one eye with his hand, and the snake one moved to another place. I had injured that eye earlier when I hit the stand with my fist.

"Stop closing your eyes one by one!"

"As if you can know why I close my eyes one by one. It is difficult to control the stand if the person is blind." Ripe?

Exactly, there is only one snake eye, and it is very difficult to fight in a blind state. As if a person looks at the sun and its rays blind you. Then... In order for me to stop Y/N's father from hypnosis of the stand, he must be completely blinded. Sarah is a stupid woman. Itself told the weakness of the stand. Crazy Diamond struck the body again, while grabbing some sand from the ground and blind the enemy for a while.

"Here you are, you little bastard! I do not see anything!"

"So you are trapped." Crazy Diamond snatched the knife from Y/N's father. I used the same knife and pierced the eye of the stand.

After being stabbed in the man's eye, he fell to the ground, and the Cobra Hypnosis Stand was gone. Interesting and how the upstart woman will look now? I can't be completely sure, but I think that the blow dealt could harm the owner.

Before I wanted to heal Y/N's father, some of the words spoken before the fight flashed through my head. That it was Y/N's father who killed his ex-wife, albeit under hypnosis. He wanted to kill my Y/N. And if I wasn't there... No! Stop thinking about it! He was just under the influence of the enemy stand and that's it. He didn't want ... He didn't want... He didn't want! But he knew about the stand. So... Sooner or later he could have killed my princess. I am not putting him alive. Father Y/N... Yes... He... Will do it.

But I cannot convince Y/N that he is a traitor. She won't believe her father is a murderer. And he won't believe Sarah's stand. Only I know about it.

So... So that Y/N doesn't know anything, I'll just get rid of the corpse. Since it is deep night on the street, everyone is sleeping in a deep sleep. I dragged Y/N's dead father's body to the nearest trash can and threw it there, throwing sacks over the body.

While I was returning home, there was a wild grin on my face. I was happy that I could protect my princess. Anyone who tries to harm or interfere with our love will be killed. It's all for the two of us.

(Y/N pov)

My God! What happened yesterday? Someone broke into the house and tried to kill me. I'm so scared. It looks like it was the maniac who killed my mother. And if so... Why didn't I end up in some damp basement or bleed from my wounds? Or why wasn't I killed?

While various thoughts were spinning in my head, I dialed my dad's number. I want to ask you to give me one day to spend the night with him. Even if Sarah strongly opposes or starts to swear, it will be much better than being alone. Dialing my father's number, there was a series of beeps. Not a single answer. Is he busy? We'll have to call Sarah. Dialing her number, there were also beeps without an answer.

Neither dad nor Sarah are answering. The last option remains. Call Josuke for the night. I am not hinting at anything, but being alone at home is very scary, and with it it will be much calmer. Dialing his number, beeps were heard. One two three four five. And finally they answered the phone.

"Hello! This is the Higashikata family's home. How can I help?" It was Tomoka.

"Tomoka-san. Can Josuke on the phone?" I was nervous, because if Tomoka gives Josuke the phone, how can I tell him? Before, I didn't invite anyone to spend the night. Especially boys. It's not the same as when we were just having fun at Josuke's house.

"Of course Y/N. Wait a little." Damn it! How can I tell? Maybe... "Josuke, I'm the only one scared..."

"Hey!" I heard Josuke's voice on the other line.

"Hi Josuke. Sorry to bother you so late. It's just..." Damn! How embarrassing.

"Did something happen Y/N? You're trembling all over. You can even tell from your voice."

"No. It's just ... Could you come overnight? I'm very scared. It feels like someone was at my house and tried to kill yesterday. It looks like it was the killer who killed my mom. Please. I'm scared." I wanted to cry. I was really scared. What if the maniac returns?

"Okay. I'll be there soon. I'll be there in 20 minutes." This ended the call.

(After 20 minutes)

While I waited in the living room for Josuke's arrival, I often glanced at the phone. Maybe Father or Sarah will still see the missed unanswered calls and call back. I am very worried.

The doorbell rang. Finally he came. Opening the door, Josuke stood in the doorway, dressed as always in his school uniform and with a small backpack on his shoulder.

"Forgive me for disturbing you. I'm really scared." I told Josuke while hiding my face.

"It's okay Y/N. Nobody will touch you as long as I'm around. I convinced my mother to let you go to spend the night with you. I said that sooner or later the maniac will get to Y/N and someone is needed who can protect her. And my mother agreed." Josuke smiled happily and hugged me.

He quickly grabbed his backpack and ran to the bathroom to rip clothes. I don't know why, but... When Josuke is around, it's not just calm with him. With him, I... As if with a loved one. Josuke tries so hard to take care of me. Even after his mother's death, he tries to be there.

When Josuke walked into the living room, instead of his school uniform, he was wearing a regular yellow T-shirt and blue sweatpants. This yellow tank top fitted his pumped body perfectly. A blush covered my face.

"Why are Y/N all red?" Josuke asked and I turned away.

"Um... Nothing like that. Pay no attention." Josuke walked over to the sofa where I was sitting and sat down next to me.

I heard him let out a faint laugh.

"Do you like?" I looked at him again.

"What?"

"Do you like looking at me? The way these muscles shine like gems in front of your beautiful eyes." He grinned and began to show his body. As a professional sportsman in front of a mirror, checking the results after long and hard work with loads of heavy dumbbells.

I laughed weakly.

"Well... It's just that you really look handsome. Now it's clear why girls are so crazy about you. Maybe even in physical education they like to look at such a pumped-up handsome man like you. I can only guess that your father is the same." Josuke laughed with me.

"This is a family thing with us. My great-grandfather was a jock, my father was like that too. That's how I remember from my mother's words." On this Josuke, instead of a cheerful face, it became sad.

"What's up with Josuke?"

"Yes, so. Every time I remember my father, I remember him as being stupid. I lived for 16 years without him.

And I showed up. Jotaro-san told me about this. That 16 years ago my mother foolishly met him, became pregnant and... All this time she raised me alone.

And when this old man arrived in Morioh, I was not happy to see him. I did not see a close person in him, because to call the person whom I saw for the first time in my life is not that. If I was still a child, it would be possible to accept him as a father. But you can't turn back."

"Oh, so this is the problem? You just grew up without a father and it was embarrassing to see him for the first time." I got up from the couch and put my arm around his shoulders.

"Yes, it's all right. Even though the old man is a fool, I don't regret what happened."

"And I would not regret it either. You are a very good friend. It's really nice to be with you." Now I hugged him completely. Josuke also hugged my body, burying his face on my shoulder.

(Josuke pov)

How nice to be with her. Although our conversation started about family ties and about old man Joseph, Y/N listened to everything and did not consider it to be something wrong. For this I love her even more. As we hugged, I could smell that sweet caramel scent again. Warm embrace. I really wanted to cry.

"Josuke. Can we watch movies? It's still a lot of time until nightfall." Proposed Y/N stepping back from the hug.

"This is a great idea." I agreed. I felt like I was in heaven, like we were already a couple. No, we are like husband and wife. This is what I dream about. Marry Y/N and be forever married to the end of time.

(Time skip)

After watching several science fiction films, it was midnight. It's time to go to bed. I thought to offer Y/N to sleep next to me if she's scared, but from my side, this excuse will be more like an offer to make love. No! It's too early to think about it. I haven't even had time to confess, but I'm thinking about how to seduce her. So I decided to stay on the couch in the living room.

"Josuke." I was about to get ready for bed when Y/N appeared near the doorway.

"What's Y/N?" I asked.

"Well... I'm not hinting at anything like that, but... I would be calmer if... If you sleep with me. My bed is big and there will be enough space." What? Did she herself suggest? Yes! I'm so happy! I will sleep with Y/N! My princess!

"I don't mind if you suggest. It's a little embarrassing when a girl asks to sleep in the same bed." I blushed.

We arrived at the Y/N room together. This time she looked cleaner than yesterday. Yesterday there was a small cliff of scattered things, but now everything is clean and even the smell in the room is fresh.

Y/N went to bed and I lay on the other side. The warmth of the blanket and the smell of mint flowers from the clean sheets made me dizzy.

"A bit uncomfortable, huh?" Y/N asked.

"No! It's okay. But you're right. This is the first time I sleep with a girl in the same bed." I laughed weakly, laughing it off. "Good night Y/N."

"Good night, Josuke. Thanks again." I smiled and already plunged into a sleepy kingdom. How fast everything flies. Just a little more and I confess my love to Y/N. She has already begun to trust me. If this continues, then the chance to get it will not be difficult. She will be mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...