Two Butterflies- Kimetsu No Y...

By sujit17uchiha

Y/n Kamado, you are the eldest son of the Kamado family. You are two year older than tanjiro and three year o... More

Bio
Chap-1
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7

Chap-4

2.6K 52 9
By sujit17uchiha

It took hours for y/n to reach the place. It was a small town and there was still 3 hours for the sunset, so he decided to look for the people who will accompany him in this mission. After walking for few minutes he sensed a familiar smell, when he went in that direction of the smell. He found two familiar boys, it was Sabito and Giyu. He approached them.

Y/n: "Hello there Sabito-san, Giyu-san".

Sabito: "Hello y/n"

Giyu: "Hello ".

Y/n: "So you guys are also on mission in this town"?

Sabito: "Yes y/n and lets get along and complete this mission without any problem".

Y/n: "Ok lets get along then. But there is still sometime for sun to set. So lets go and eat something for the time being".

Sabito: "Ok then".

Giyu only nodded. The trio went for the near by restaurant and ordered some foods . After finishing there food, they started investigating for the demon.  After searching for sometime, y/n sense the smell of blood.

Y/n: "I sense the smell of blood".

Sabito: "But i don't sense it. Do you sense it Giyu"?

Giyu: "No'

Y/n: "I have a strong sense of smell. I can smell things which other human's can't like emotions etc".

Sabito: "Now i get. Where is the smell coming from"?

Y/n told them to follow him. The trio started walking towards the direction where the smell was coming from. They reached an abandoned apartment, there were no people near this apartment so it was little easy for them. When y/n opened the door the smell became stronger, all of them went inside only to find blood every where. The demon was not there, it looked like they were late and the demon had gone but it still left its smell which y/n sensed it. With that, the trio  ran towards the direction where the demon had gone. It had gotten dark and after searching for some time they heard a scream from an alley and ran towards it. They saw a demon who was about to attack a man. Y/n dashed towards the demon and cut his hand while taking the man away. Y/n told the man to run to his home for safety. Giyu and Sabito also appeared besides y/n. The demon had two horns one long and one medium with white color faded to green color hair.

(This art does not belongs to me. It belongs to its original owner)

Demon: *pissed voice*"You brat what do you think you are, taking away my food. I will kill you and your friend".

Suddenly y/n and other two notice that she had a marking engraved of 5 in her left eye which made them confirm that  she is Lower Moon 5. The trio prepared them selves to attack. The demon unleashed her attack, "BLOOD DEMON ART: ACID MANUPULATION"(The user can manipulate acid by forming it into swords ,spears etc. The acid can cause severe burn to its opponents and can even kill the opponent due to intense pain or due to large amount of acid). She formed multiple acid spears and attacked them. They all dodged it and attacked her but had to back up when more spears came.

Sabito: "If this continues then we won't be able to defeat her".

Y/n: "Can you both use your water breathings to distract her. I will use my thunder breathing and try to cut her neck. If i fail to cut it then you guys attack her".

Giyu: "Will you be alright"?

Y/n: "Don't worry in thunder breathing you have to work on your speed and be faster other wise you won't be able perform it".

With that both giyu and sabito performed," Mizu no kokyu Ni no kata kai: Yoko Mizu Guruma(Water Breathing Second Form: Improved,Laternal Water Wheel)"with that both of them unleashed  a horizontal water spin which blocked the spears. Y/n used this moment and unleashed," Kaminari no kokyu Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen(Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash)" with that y/n dashed at the demon at a blinding speed and tried to cut her neck but failed and cut her both arms. She backed off but giyu and sabito attacked her. She merely dodged them while getting stabbed and getting one of her leg cut. She regenerated her arms and tried to regenerate her leg but y/n attacked her. She blocked him with her acid made sword but sabito and giyu attacked her again. But this time before they could reach her she jumped and dodged their attack. She was really pissed due to being injured.

Demon: *annoyed tone*"I have to say that you guys working in team is making me difficult to attack you but it won't happen now, BLOOD DEMON ART: ACID MANUPULATION"

Multiple acid spears appeared and attacked them. This time the speed of the spear was even faster than before making it hard to dodge them. The trio were in tied position because if they make small mistake they will get a severe burn. Y/n unleashed," Kaminari no kokyu Shi no kata: Enrai(Thunder Breathing  fourth Form: Distant Thunder)"  a ball of lightning that unleashed waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar which blocked the spear. Sabito and giyu used this opportunity and unleashed," Mizu no kokyu San no kata: Ryūryū Ma(Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance)", both swinged and bended their blade in a winding motion along with their body and danced in a flowing pattern, slicing the body , arms and legs of the demon. And before she could do anything y/n appeared in front of her and unleashed his first form and was about to cut her neck but she dodged it. At a blinding speed a spear attacked y/n which he could barely dodge it and got hit in the leg making his leg have burns and his uniform getting burn in some parts and the place it attacked. Y/n screamed in pain. The demon regrowed her arm and leg and grabbed him by neck. Sabito and giyu came to save him but she threw y/n towards them making them crash towards the wall. 

The demon made a acid based prison and captured them. She approached them with multiple spears around her and said with a evil smile," I have to say that you three were able to injure me so much by working in team but sorry for you guys, you were not able to cut my neck. Now die".

Giyu and Sabito POV

We both tried to cut the bars but were not able to and our swords also melted in some parts due to the acid. We still tried to cut it but failed. She said," It's useless to try so just accept your fate to die". Suddenly the prison disappeared and saw y/n with his sword turn into bright red and his mark glowing.

Y/n POV

It was so painful that my legs were burned due to the acid. I saw the demon coming towards us and said something. Sabito and giyu were trying to cut the prison with their breathing style but failed. I was slowly blacking out and cursing my self for being weak when suddenly i remembered my father.

Flash Back

I saw my father performing the dance, it was really beautiful. After my father finished performing the dance. I asked him," how he could perform this dance all night continuously without taking any break"?  

Tanjuro: "For the last few years I haven't felt the Kagura was difficult. It's strange. When I first just learned the Kagura from your grandfather I was younger, healthier and stronger than now... but back then, I ran out of breath and found it hard. I suppose that was because I made a lot of unnecessary movements. What's important is proper breathing and proper control, making the most efficient moves to exert the greatest amount of strength. When you do that... your head gradually becomes clear."

Y/n: "C-can i also perform like you father"?

Tanjuro: "Yes, you can also perform like me. But in the beginning, you must learn the moves and sensibilities. You must pick them up. You open your five senses, becoming conscious of your own body down to each and every blood vessel. This period is truly strenuous, and you will think that no matter how much you struggle, you will not be able to go further. After you have learned and absorbed many things, you cut away what is unnecessary. You leave only what is necessary in your movement and close yourself.........And never give up thinking things through. With unceasing effort, you can eventually break through any wall y/n".

Flash Back Ends

I stood up baring the pain and slowly started properly breathing and cut the prison which disappeared after i cut it with my sword. I saw the demon who was surprised. I took this chance and used," Hinokami Kagura:Enbu (Dance of The Fire God: Dance)". I unleashed a single high-powered vertical slash and cut all the spears and somehow my sword didn't melted. I appeared in front of the demon at a speed which surprised her and unleashed," Hinokami Kagura:  Heki-ra no Ten(Dance Of the Fire God: Clear Blue Sky)", with that i spinned my body vertically to deliver a 360° slash and was able to cut her neck.

Third person POV

The demons head started to fall down while y/n was panting and trying to control the pain in his leg.

Demon: In mind," Ho-ow could i lose against them i am going to die. i just wanted to -*suddenly a small boy's face came to her mind* M-yy little brother.*tears came* Yes i tried to protected my little brother from a demon but failed and got turned into demon. I a-mm sorry brother your big sis couldn't protect you". Y/n could sense pain, regret and sorrow from her.

Demon: *tears came*"So-orry little brother your big sister co-ouldn't protect you".

Y/n slowly went towards her and comforted her and prayed that she could meet her brother and get another chance. After hearing this she cried even more and thanked him before turning into ash. Both giyu and sabito were shocked to see y/n comfort the demon and even shocked them more when she cried and thanked him.

Sabito: "Y/n why did you comfort her and prayed"?

Giyu: "Yeah "?

Y/n: "I could smell pain, sorrow and regret from her. There are so many demons who give the same smell when i kill them. They are just turned into demons by other demon's who take the advantage of their pain and sorrow. They gain their memory when they are on their final moments. Not every demons are same there some who are evil and i can sense them through my sense of smell ability".

Giyu and Sabito couldn't say anything and just stayed silent after sometime y/n fell down. They checked him and he was exhausted. Both sighed in relief but he had injured his leg through that acid spear. Suddenly the crow came.

Crow: :CAW CAW YOU THREE ARE TO GO TO THE WISTERIA HOUSE AND HEAL YOUR WOUNDS CAW CAW".

Sabito and Giyu carried y/n while keeping his arm around their neck. They reached the wisteria house and was greeted by couple who looked like they were in their mid-30's. They all went and changed their clothes while y/n was was on bed resting. 

Time skip(After two days)

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and slowly woke up. There was a women who came in and when she saw me, she called others and came towards me. 

Women: "How are you doing right now"?

Y/n: "I am fine right now but where am i right now"?

Women : "I am Hayami and you are in Wisteria house. You were brought here by your friends two days before when you were injured".

Y/n: "I see. I slept for two days. And where are my friends"?

Hayami: "They are having there lunch. After they finish their lunch they will come here."

Y/n: " I see and Thank you for helping me in healing my injuries".

Hayami: "It's fine. We can only do things like these to help you which can't be compared to you guys you save people even in cost of your life. You should still rest."

Y/n rested on the bed and hayami went out of the room. After sometime sabito and giyu came. They both came and asked y/n how he was. Y/n replied that he was alright. 

After resting for one week the trio were all healed fully. And the crow came towards them.

Crow: "CAW CAW YOU THREE ARE ORDERED TO GO TO THE SOUTH WEST WHERE PEOPLE ARE MISSING. YOU THREE WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY OTHER TWO SLAYERS  CAW CAW CAW".

Hearing this they all got excited to go to the mission together. They all got ready and thanked the couple for their hospitality. And also gave their farewell and went towards the direction.

Sabito: "Well its great to go to mission together"

Y/n: "Yeah". While giyu only nodded.

Sabito: "I was informed that we were ranked up because we were able kill Blood demon art user demons and also able to kill a lower moon".

Y/n: "Do you know which rank we are"?

Sabito: "You can check your rank through your hands by using a process Wisteria Flower Engraving. And you all need to do is state the password and your hand will show your status".

Y/n: "I see"

The trio did the process and state their password. They were all ranked up to Mizunoe because they all were able kill demons who use Blood demon art in their solo mission and were also able to kill a lower moon in their second mission. They were all shocked that they were really able to rank up in their second mission.

-But Unknown to them-

-Somewhere in a mansion-

??? POV (After y/n finished his first mission)

Crow: "CAW CAW Y/N KAMADO HAS COMPLETED HIS FIRST MISSION. THE DEMON HE FACED USES BLOOD DEMON ART: INVINCIBLE CAW CAW CAW".

???: "I see he was able to defeat the demon who uses such demon art which can even make a hashira take a lot of time. "

Crow: "YES MASTER"

???: "Y/n my child i believe in you that you will be a great swordsman and join the hashira rank".

After y/n and his group finished their mission

Crow: "CAW CAW CAW Y/N KAMADO, SABITO AND GIYU TOMIYOKA HAVE COMPLETED THEIR MISSION. THEY ENCOUNTERED THE LOWER MOON 5 CAW CAW CAW".

???: "Hmmm i see. Can you explain in a little detail".

Crow: "Hai Oyakata-samma"

The crow explained him everything which happened in the mission. " You keep on making me impress y/n. Sabito and Giyu you guys also keep on impressing me". 

Back to Present

The trio reached the town which was close to the forest. They entered the town and started to look for the people who were going to accompany them.

That's for this chapter. Hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 530 14
Eldest child of the Kamabo family you always have a interest in swords ever since you saw one. You would train yourself in the forest and you know t...
229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
66K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
208K 7.2K 100
You've been alone your entire life,even as a demon slayer, until... one...day. Just another normal mission alone, turns into everything but "normal"...