Isekai Quartet (my version)

By GrantAmadeusLee

This is isekai quartet in my version. If you don't know what is isekai quartet, well, it is an anime crossove... More

[Shorts] One Year of Love
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Friendship
Chapter 3: Talent Show
Chapter 4: Trouble
Chapter 5: ?Reward?
Chapter 6: Class 1
Chapter 7: The Sins
Chapter 8: Sports day
Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!
Chapter 10: Pleiades
Chapter 11: Welcome to Nazarick!
Chapter 12: Stand user
Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: Tower of Gray
Chapter 16: The Bizarre Adventures Begins
Chapter 17: What Subaru Should Do...?
Chapter 18: The Bright Star
Chapter 19: Devo the Cursed
Chapter 20: The Other Side
Chapter 21: To The Sand Dunes
Chapter 23: Phony Cameron
Chapter 24: Islands - Introduction

Chapter 22: Those were The Days...

175 3 2
By GrantAmadeusLee

After restocking their supplies, the group begins to continue their journey.

Satella: "I swear... Once I get back from this journey, I'll teach Emma a lesson!"

Minerva: "You better be! That idiot just wasted a lot of our time!"

Tanya: "Relax, you two. We are going to be fine! If my team forgot to bring their supplies, I'll punish them! We're lucky that there is a town nearby!"

Meanwhile, Polnareff is looking at the sky. He seems to be thinking of something.

Kakyoin: " Is something the matter?"

Polnareff: "Of course there is! I still haven't found my sister's killer!"

Satella: "Polnareff! It's best for you to cooperate and find the killer together."

Polnareff: "..."

Satella: "You're worried about your sister all the time. But you forgot to love others."

As they walked, they are getting nearer to Sand Time.

Joseph: "Umm... Ms. Satella. If I may ask."

Satella: "Ask ahead."

Joseph: "Why aren't we using any type of transportation? We could have reach our destination faster instead of walking."

Satella: "Because we don't have enough money."

Joseph: "Okay... That makes sense. Wait. Don't tell me you used all the money for supplies!?"

Satella: "Anyways... The barrier is right in front of us. Move one step, then the only way out is to go back. We don't need to wait for the sandstorm to arrive, because you all have me!"

Echidna: "Oh wow! The bastard herself is leading the way?"

Satella: "Will you ever shut up? Be quiet like Narberal over there!"

Satella points her finger towards Narberal. Narberal is usually quiet, as if she was analyzing the situation. But when she was pointed out, she immediately realizes what was going on.

Narberal: "Eh? E- Excuse me!?"

Echidna: "Wow. You actually differentiated me with the maid? How unlikely of you!"

Satella crossed her arms.

Satella: "That was not my intention. My main point is... You should be silent. Like once when you're dead."

Echidna: "Now, now! You want me to die!?"

While they argue each other, Jotaro is starting to get annoyed.

Kakyoin: "Why did they always...?"

Avdol: "I know. Their relationship seems to be complex. For some reason, they keep fighting each other but they actually didn't break up."

Jotaro: "They're annoying."

================================================================================

After a few complex interactions with each of the members, they finally continue their journey (Finally)!

Echidna: "Why did you have to hit me on my head?"

Satella: "Can you please be silent for once! You talk to much! I am going to create on opening by creating a wormhole."

Avdol: "A wormhole?"

Kakyoin: "It's a-"

Satella: "Shut! Don't talk any longer!"

Satella creates a portal.

Satella: "This leads to the other side of the barrier. Once you get to the other side, you won't be in the tower. So be wary. I'll go first."

Satella goes in the portal.

Joseph: "So... This is the wormhole?"

Echidna: "Yes. It is similar to that spell that Ainz uses to create a portal. Isn't that right, Narberal?"

Narberal: "... How did you know?"

Echidna: "Logic."

Narberal: "You're not answering my question."

Echidna: "Why should I tell you?"

Satella comes back from the other side of the portal.

Satella: "Okay..."

Satella have a lot of blood stained on her clothes and skin.

Tanya: "I assume that it was not safe?"

Satella: "What? Nooooo. It's safe! Trust me!"

Echidna: "I think you're lying."

Satella: "No! I am telling the truth! It's safe!"

Echidna: "Fine!"

Minerva: "I'll be right behind you!"

Satella goes back in the portal. Then Echidna enters the portal. Once she gets in, she sees something that should be expected. There are witchbeasts corpses everywhere.

Echidna: "I guess you killed them all?"

Satella: "Well, not all of them. There will be more of them coming!"

Said Satella as she cuts down another beast with her shadows.

Echidna: "I see..."

Minerva jumps out of the portal. She sees all the dead beasts and-

Minerva: "OH MY-"

Satella: "Please don't freak out! You must've be used to this!"

Then, one by one, the members of the group get out from the portal.

Joseph: "OH MY GOD!!!"

Polnareff: "What happened here!?"

Satella: "I killed them. We should keep going now."

Jotaro sees a witchbeast going after him. He summons Star Platinum and punches it.

Jotaro: "ORA!"

Then, Jotaro Stand rushed it. (A punch barrage of a Stand)

Jotaro: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! ORA!!!"

The final punch sends the beast flying.

Satella: "Good! Now we can keep going while we fight! Isn't that fun?"

Echidna: "Okay... You all having too much fun that we forgot to move forward. Isn't that fun?"

They started to go forward as they fight the monster. What amazed Satella, Tanya and Echidna the most is how Jotaro can send the witchbeasts flying without touching them, Kakyoin killing the beasts from far away, Avdol burning the beasts out of nowhere, Polnareff slicing the beasts like nothing, and Joseph binding the witchbeasts. All of this interested them because they can't see Stands.

Kakyoin: "Emerald Splash!"

A liquid substance starts to form on Hierophant Green's hands. Then, it releases a large amount of energy in a form of emeralds. The emeralds rips the beasts into shreds. Of course, no one can see Kakyoin's Stand and its attacks other than the Stand users in the group.

Satella: "The Witchbeasts population in the desert started to decrease lately..."

Echidna: "Oh? I didn't hear about this. Tell me... What happened here at the desert after my death?"

Satella: "Oh... Crazy stuff happened."

Satella cuts down another beast with her shadows.

Satella: "The most obvious one is when I accidentally slashed down the Pleiades watchtower. Funniest mistake I've ever done."

Echidna: "Funny?"

Satella: "That's right! It's funny because that Watchtower is empty! And I am afraid to accidentally destroy it!"

Echidna: "You have the darkest humor in the entire world, not... gonna lie."

Satella: "Is that a compliment?"

Echidna: "No, it's not. It was supposed to be an insult!"

Satella: "Whatever... And then there's YOU! You nearly blinded me with light magic!"

Echidna: "Ah yes. I remember that funny scenery. I didn't realize that you were there. That's because I thought you were still in the seal!"

Satella: "And in turn, I almost killed you with my shadows."

Echidna: "Wait... THAT WAS YOU!? YOU-"

Satella: "Relax... I don't think it'll hurt if you die in a not painful death twice, right?"

Echidna: "Wha- YOU WANT ME TO DIE!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Satella: "Because you can only live once. That's the rule!"

Echidna: "I have transcended above the rules."

Satella: "Yeah... You have transcended your own rules. Congratulations! You've played yourselves!"

Echidna: "*Bleep* YOU!"

Meanwhile...

Tanya and Narberal are fighting the beasts.

Tanya: "So, what are your abilities?"

Narberal: "None of your business. But I'll show you nonetheless. Lighting!"

Narberal shoots a bolt of lighting out of her fingers to the beast and pierce through it.

Tanya: "Oh. Not bad."

Tanya loads her rifle.

Tanya: "However, that spell only damage a single enemy and its back."

Tanya fires a rifle and shoots a beast each shot.

Tanya: "But I don't want to show off. It'll be wise to not show off too much. Your enemy will know your weakness."

The group goes forward until they approaches the flower meadow.

Satella: "This is the flower meadow. As you can see, it's very beautiful. BUT! Be careful! Because these meadows are the witchbeasts itself."

Joseph: "So in other words, we should destroy this whole thing."

Satella: "WHAT!? NO!"

Minerva: "Are you crazy? If you kill them all, then this desert will be boring! There will be no scenery!"

Echidna: "Although I don't really like this place, the meadow is still decoration."

Joseph: "But they aren't actually flowers..."

Kakyoin: "So, how should we cross?"

Satella: "Wormholes, of course. Or you could fly!"

Joseph: "There are no planes, so..."

Tanya: "I can fly. I'll watch from above."

Narberal: "I'll go with Tanya."

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake.

Satella: "Oh well... here comes a giant sand earthworm..."

Polnareff: "Giant what-?"

Suddenly, a giant, long body was launched up through the ground. It was a giant earthworm with three horns on its head.

Joseph: "OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!"

Jotaro: "Old man!"

Joseph somehow got on top of the worm. The worm had its mouth opened. Joseph almost got into it.

Joseph: "OH NOOOOOOOOO!"

Minerva: "Gramps! A grandpa should know better!"

Minerva jumps to grab Joseph. But Joseph have other plans in his mind.

Joseph: "Hermit Purple!"

Joseph summons Hermit Purple, a purple spiky vine. It catches one of the worm's horns. Then, he jumps onto the air.

Satella: "What is he thinking!?"

Then, Minerva catches Joseph. Minerva tries to land, but she instead found herself hanging in the air with Joseph.

Minerva: "Huh!?"

Joseph's Stand pulled the horn when Minerva catches him. The worm roars and falls onto the flower meadows.

Satella: "Oh well... He's not half bad."

The flowers starts to move. The beasts who disguised itself as a flower meadow has awoken.

Satella: "Oh no. The bears have been awakened!"

Joseph: "Not a problem!"

Joseph pulls the horn to the left. But he expected the worm to go right instead of left. (The worm goes left)

Joseph: "NO! I WANT TO GO RIGHT! NOT LEFT!"

As the result, the worm almost eat Satella. Thankfully, Satella jumps back to dodge it.

Satella: "WHY ME!?"

Joseph: "Sorry!"

Meanwhile, Minerva is still holding Joseph while complaining.

Minerva: "You're insane. I never thought that you are planning to drive this worm like horse!"

Joseph: "Hold on!"

Joseph pulls Hermit Purple to the left. Hermit Purple is not a weak Stand. The vines are very strong and unbreakable (sort of).

Joseph leads the worm to crash the bears. When it lands, Satella cuts down the worm's head without even hurting Joseph and Minerva with her shadows. Joseph and Minerva finally lands.

Satella: "You are clearly insane! I have seen someone riding a dragon. But I have never seen anyone would dare to ride a giant sand earthworm!"

Echidna: "Clearly the most insane person I've ever met."

Tanya: "You could've been dead if it weren't for Minerva."

Minerva: "An old man should know better of his own health! You idiot!!!"

Minerva punches Joseph on the face. Then, she slaps Joseph several times on the face. Of course, Joseph didn't receive any damage.

Satella: "Okay, Minerva. Stop."

Minerva stops punching.

Satella: "Now, since Joseph destroyed the beautiful flower meadow ON PURPOSE, let's move on to the tower. We have one more obstacle. That would be, the crimson scorpion."

================================================================================

The group finally arrived to the destroyed watchtower.

Polnareff: "Finally! We arrived! I'm getting hungry!"

Polnareff lies down on the tower's floor.

Tanya: "What? Already!? Stand up!"

Polnareff: "Okay, okay!"

Polnareff stands up.

Satella: "You shouldn't be noisy here. That scorpion will hear you, even though she's a mile away."

Kakyoin: "What? Are you saying that she have super-hearing senses?"

Satella: "Something like that."

Echidna: "That scorpion? You mean the girl named Shaula?"

Satella: "That name is long gone. Years have passed after Subaru's departure from this tower. Shaula is already gone... forever. She'll never come back."

Minerva: "That's sad..."

Tanya: "I wonder what happened to this tower..."

Satella ignores Tanya's question.

Satella: "Joseph! Were do we go next?"

Joseph: "Well... I don't really know. Hermit Purple have only reached this far. This is as far as we can get for now."

Echidna: "It's already nightfall. Time surely goes faster when we have positive feelings. We should rest here."

Satella: "Huh?"

Satella is dumbfounded by Echidna's suggestion.

Satella: "Are you serious? That scorpion is going to attack us if we stay."

Echidna: "I know the circumstances. And I have decided to stay here to rest. It's the wisest decision."

Satella: "How was that the wisest decision. I heard nothing but foolishness."

Echidna: "You underestimated me again! It is the wisest decision! End of discussion!"

Satella: "(She may sound foolish. But she saved me many times like this.) Fine. I believe you. We will stay for a while!"

Tanya: "What!? Why!?"

Satella: "Ask Echidna."

================================================================================

Satella: "There are usually six floors in this tower. But, I slashed it down by accident. So it'll be good for us to camp at the ground floor."

Minerva: "C- Camp!?"

Satella: "I know how you feel. (Minerva's Authority is the problem. Camping is a matter of life and death for her. She can't even kill a bug. I felt sorry for her...)"

Polnareff: "Meanwhile, I'm still wondering where the guy with two right hands is!"

Tanya: "Run off and search him by yourself is suicide. We don't even know the geography of this world."

Satella: "I agree. There are no beds in this tower. So we sleep here. Meanwhile, Joseph should locate our next destination."

Joseph: "I'm working on it."

Tanya, Narberal and Polnareff are setting the camp, except there are no tents. Tanya sets up the campfire.

Satella: "Oh, and by the way... If one of you by chance encounter a big, red scorpion... You should call us!"

Kakyoin: "Alright."

Few hours later, they started to cook food.

Joseph took a sip of tea that Echidna made.

Joseph: "I don't understand... Why do you guys have bad tea!?"

Satella: "Oh, you should be grateful! Had I made tea for you, it'll taste worse."

Joseph: "Either way, it tastes terrible!"

Tanya: "I don't know about you but, I think this tea is fine."

Narberal: "Not the best, but it's fine."

Avdol: "Well, I think it's fine."

Meanwhile, Minerva is drinking soup.

Minerva: "Who in the world added so many peppirs (Peppers) in one bowl of soup!?"

Satella: "That's Echidna for you."

Echidna: "Don't judge me."

Minerva heard a mosquito sound behind her head.

Minerva: "...!"

Minerva turns behind and claps her hand to squash the mosquito. She missed. The mosquito flies to her left ear. She claps her hand on her left ear. She got the mosquito this time, only the mosquito didn't even receive any damage.

Minerva: "(Curse my Authority!!!)"

Satella: "Poor Minerva. She can't even kill a mosquito."

Echidna: "I feel bad for her."

The mosquito is flying around her while Minerva repeatedly trying to kill the mosquito. She hit it multiple times, but the mosquito keeps on getting healed instead of receiving damage. In the end, she stomps the ground multiple times, shaking the ground a little.

Satella: "Minerva, you want my help. You look frustrated."

Minerva: "YES OF COURSE!"

Satella: "Fine."

Satella stands up and kills the mosquito from two meters away with her shadows, like a frog catches its prey with its tongue.

Minerva: "Thanks."

Satella: "No problem."

Tanya: "Hey you, old soldier!"

Joseph: "O- Old soldier? Hey! Me experiencing two plane crashes, defeating three pillarmen and an ultimate life form doesn't make me a soldier!"

Tanya: "Do you know where should we go ne- Wait what!?"

Joseph: "What?"

Satella: "Ultimate life form?"

Joseph: "Yep! Wanna hear my story?"

Tanya: "Now hold on a sec! I am asking you to-!"

(Author's note: Read Joseph's story very fast. Because Joseph speaks fast too.)

Joseph: "Once upon a time, the Nazis discovered a singular humanoid life form that is basically 'immortal'. I have defeated it a long time ago using Hamon. But we fought another three. Me and Caesar lost but they have spared out lives. But they will kill us in a month, so we trained with my mother some Hamon. We encountered one of the pillarmen sneaking into our training island, so I have to kill him. And I did. We go to the colosseum to fight the two last pillarmen. One of them killed my friend, Caesar! So killed the one who killed him. Then, my mother challenged the last pillarmen. But she failed. So I go to her to save her and defeat the last one. But the last one has turned into an ultimate life form. So I crashed a plane to a volcano and sends him to space. Right now, he's still floating in space, still alive. But I bet he had stopped thinking."

Tanya: "......................... Well that answers my question!"

Joseph: "What was your question again?"

Tanya: "Nevermind that. *bleep* you!"

Meanwhile, Minerva is trying 'kill' more mosquitoes!

Minerva: "You gotta be kidding me..."

Satella: "Need help?"

Minerva: "Yes please!"

Satella kills the mosquitoes with her shadows in the same way she killed them previously.

Joseph: "I've already told my story. Now I want to hear one of you guys."

Jotaro: "Gramps. We're not actually doing a camping vacation here."

Joseph: "Ohhh... But Jotaro, we would like to know them better. Don't you want their stories too?"

Satella: "Fine. I'll tell you a story."

Everyone fell silent.

Echidna: "Ho... How unusual for you to tell us a story."

Satella: "Because I feel like it."

Joseph: "Sure! You can tell us a story!"

Satella: "What kind?"

Joseph: "Hmm.... What kind...? I would like to hear your backstory."

Satella: "Okay. Which one?"

Joseph: "Umm... Your childhood?"

Satella: "Oh that... Alright, I'll tell you. However, I'll not tell you everything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is when I'm around 7 years old or so...

I live with Emma in the middle of Elior forest, although its not where I actually live in now. She is very kind, cheerful, and beautiful. But she is also reckless, hasty, and clumsy sometimes. I have never seen my parents face. Emma told me that they died when I was very small.

I often go to Lugunica for school. I was not sociable at all in school. Some say that it's impossible to communicate with me. Hence, they call me 'Unsociable Queen'. Despite that, I pay no mind and focus on school. I got good grades.

I also didn't like going out too much. I like to stay at home, minding my own business.

That time, I don't even know what magic is. Emma is no different. We have abnormal powers since birth. At least that's what Emma said at the time.

We stayed like that for 100 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satella: "That's my boring childhood story."

Polnareff: "It's so sad and boring that it might put me to sleep."

Joseph: "That's so boring. Might have as well another story."

Satella: "Which one?"

Echidna: "I'll choose this time."

Satella: "Wha-"

Echidna: "I want you to tell us when you first met Flügel and his friends."

Satella: "Wha...!?"

Minerva: "Ah, yes! I love those times!"

Joseph: "Who is Flügel?"

Satella: "(I feel like I'm being forced, huh?) Fine. I'll tell you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

400 years ago when I was more than 100 years old, a young sage came to me in Lugunica. I was a customer in Emma's restaurant that day.

He came to my table, and sit with me. I can't see his face very well, because he's wearing a hood (that looks like cat ears on its head), and a cloth mask.

So I asked him...

Satella: "Who are you and why are you sitting with me?"

Then, he answered...

Flügel: "I am Flügel, the sage. I am here to speak with you."

Satella: "Get lost."

I was a very rude person at the time. I usually don't want to talk to people who wants to talk to me. Like I said, I am very unsociable person.

Flügel: "Get lost? Me? Oh no, it is very important!"

Satella: "Everyone told me it's important, that I no longer think it's actually important! So get lost!"

I was so annoyed by just talking. I wanted him to go away until...

Flügel: "I knew that you have an abnormal power, Satella."

Satella: "!"

Once he said that, I immediately assume that it is definitely important. No one knew I can do magic at the time other than Emma. But it seems that he knows it too.

Satella: "How did you know!?"

Flügel: "I have my own methods. It all started when I thought that the rumors were true..."

There were rumors that people say something like this: "That dark person, Satella, probably have some sort of an abnormal power." It was just a rumor though. They didn't know it was real or not.

Flügel: "Then, I asked your older sister. Emma is her name, right? I asked her about your abnormal power. She refuses to answer. So I have my ways to make her spill the beans."

Satella: "You bastard... What did you do to Emma!?"

Flügel: "Relax. I did no harm to her. I simply interrogated her."

Satella: ""Interrogated her!"!?"

Flügel: "Y- yes! I did. Anyways, can we go back to business?"

Satella: "... Fine."

I finally calmed down and listen.

Satella: "I may have that kind of power, but so what?"

Flügel: "Not many can posses such power, Satella. Yet, you never used them. Well, you did use them during your spar with your older sister."

Satella: "Did my sister actually say that to you as well!? I'll teach her a lesson or two later!"

Flügel: "Please don't blame her. It was I who made her spill the beans. As I was saying, you are not the only one with such power. There are people who have the same power as you and Emma. This power is called 'Magic'."

Satella: "Magic?"

Flügel: "Naturally, it's what your power is called."

Suddenly, a waiter appeared.

Waiter: "I would like your order please."

Flügel: "Just cold tea."

Satella: "Just give me slices of pear."

Waiter: "Thank you, kind customers."

The waiter goes into the kitchen.

Satella: "If you want to talk about my powers, you should talk later. So get out of my sight."

Flügel: "Fine, if you still agreed to talk."

Flügel left his seat and went outside. Meanwhile, Emma came to me.

Emma: "Satella-chan! I'm sorry that you have to hear that! I told this guy named Flügel that-"

Satella: "I know. Now why don't you give me the food I ordered?"

Emma: "Oh! Sure!"

She does change her mood so quickly!

15 minutes later, I went outside and met Flügel once again.

Flügel: "Did you enjoy the pears?"

Satella: "None of your business. Shall we continue out chat?"

Flügel: "Chat? My business with you isn't just a mere chat. It's more like a discussion."

Satella: "Whatever."

Flügel: "I will begin with your abilities. What can you do?"

Satella: "Me? Well, first of all... I can't really cook and-"

Flügel: "No! Not that! What I meant is, what can you do with your magic!"

Satella: "Oh that. Well, I don't want to be seen doing it. So I'll describe it for you. I can summon a black substance. I don't know what it was."

Flügel: "Define black substance."

Satella: "I don't even know what it was. How can I describe it?"

Flügel: "Makes sense to me. Then, you should demonstrate, right?"

Flügel said that with a smug. Then, realized that this is his trap all along. He wants me to demonstrate my power!

Satella: "You little piece of... So this is your intention all along!"

Flügel: "Huh!? What's wrong!? What did I do!?"

Perhaps I misjudged him. Maybe he only pointed out the obvious. If I can't describe it, I should demonstrate it.

Satella: "I'm sorry. I have misjudged you."

Flügel: "Oh. And I will forgive you."

Satella: "I am sorry for what I have said."

Flügel: "Now... Where is the gratitude I'm looking for?"

Satella: "What?"

Flügel: "I will tell you this. One "Thank you" is worth more than millions of "Sorry"s. Because sorry(s) are empty space but guilt, but gratitude are bright and colorful."

Satella: "Whatever. Don't lecture me now... Where do I demonstrate my ability without being seen? Also,  can you take off that mask of yours? Isn't it suspicious of someone to hide their faces? Or you're hiding something from me?"

His hidden face is what concerns me. That time, I was very paranoid. When I saw a person with their face covered by something, I suspect them as if they were criminals. Though, my paranoia starts to fade as I grew older.

Flügel: "Oh. I guess you're right."

Flügel took of his mask and lowered his hood. Then, I took a good look at his face. He have platinum hair, dark blue eyes (And it's scary as well), long eyelashes, and bright skin.

Flügel: "There. Does this clear my suspicion."

Satella: "Not yet. You haven't told me about your objective."

Flügel: "That will come to light. If you're looking for a spot to use your magic, it would be your home, wouldn't it?"

Satella: "My home? You mean, Elior forest?"

Actually... Elior forest wasn't my home. My real home is at Lugunica but... whatever.

Flügel: "Yup! Can we go there while chatting?"

Satella: "We can go. But I forbid you from chatting with me."

Flügel: "Aww..."

Flügel sighs in disappointment. We walked to Emma's home in Elior forest. He tried to talk to me while we walked, but I didn't even respond. Eventually, we reached our destination.

Flügel: "Alright! Can you use your magic now?"

Satella: "Sure..."

I created a small shadow shaped like a hand.

Flügel: "Oh? What's this?"

Satella: "This is the shadow I described."

Flügel: "This shadow... Have I seen it before?"

Satella: "Hm?"

Flügel have seen a shadow like this before. I don't know what he meant at the time.

Satella: "You have what? You've seen my shadows before!?"

Flügel: "Oh no! Not yours. I might have seen it somewhere else..."

Satella: "Are you saying that someone else might have the same ability as mine?"

Flügel: "Yup!"

Satella: "Wha... WHAT!?"

I was so shocked. I have never thought of someone else having the same abilities as mine.

Flügel: "But that's for another matter. Your magic is great. We have never seen like it."

Satella: "'We'?"

Flügel: "By 'We', I mean magic users."

Satella: "Magic users? There are more!?"

Flügel: "I mean, of course. They are all great. You would be great too! Your magic is unique! It's very different from the basic elements!"

Satella: "Basic elements?"

Flügel: "Basic elements are fire, water, earth, and wind. Your magic is none of them. However, look at the bright side! We have discovered a new type of magic!"

Satella: "Sorry. I don't know what you mean and I don't care."

Flügel: "What!?"

Yes... I didn't even care about magic that time. That's because I didn't take my life seriously at the time.

Flügel: "Why!? Magic is a matter of life and death!

Satella: "Eh? Does it really?"

Flügel: "You serious?"

I seriously knew nothing...

Flügel: "If that's the case, I'll explain later. By the way, your divine protection is good too!"

Satella: "Wait what?"

Okay... How did he know you ask?

Flügel: "Your sister told me."

Satella: "Thank you for telling me. Imma head out..."

Flügel: "Wait. Where are you going?"

Satella: "To punish Emma."

Flügel: "WAIT!!!"

Satella: "No."

But then, Minerva comes out of nowhere and punched me on my face.

Minerva: "Did I just hear something menacing from your mouth?"

Satella: "Yes, you did."

Minerva slaps me on the face. Of course, I am unhurt.

Minerva: "I WON'T LET YOU!"

Flügel: "Wait... Minerva? What are you doing here? I thought you're Flan-"

Minerva: "Flügel! Is that you!?"

Flügel: "Of course! Why are you here though...?"

Minerva: "I am here to do my job."

Flügel: "Is it to heal people around the world"

Minerva: "You bet! But right now, I'm being chased."

Flügel: "Chased? Don't tell me... What did you do this time?"

Minerva: "Nothing special..."

Back then, Minerva was often chased by knights for... some of her personal reasons. She seems friendly towards Flügel though. However, I have no idea why she punched me. At that time, the news of 'Someone healed a person by punching' have spread throughout the entire world. That someone is Minerva.

Minerva: "So... can you help me get away from the knights?"

Flügel: "Of course."

Satella: "Don't you *Bleep*-ing dare!"

Minerva: "Why!?"

Satella: "To be honest with you... Do you really think you can run away forever? Also, what's your name again?"

Minerva: "It's Minerva! M-I-N-E-R-"

Satella: "I know how to spell your name, thank you. Also, you should apologize for punching me on my face!"

Minerva: "Umm... Sorry? WAIT WHAT AM I APOLOGIZING FOR!? I've healed your ear!"

Satella: "Wait... I don't remember my ear being hurt..."

I didn't even realize that my ear was hurt. Strange... Though I did remember my hearing senses are getting worse...

Satella: "Wait... How did you know my ear is injured in the first place?"

Minerva: "Emma told me."

Satella: "Emma who?"

Minerva: "Your sister."

Satella: "*Bleep*!"

I quickly go back to Emma's restaurant to scold her. I didn't even care if she's still on work.

Flügel: "Well... Off she goes! Minerva, you better run now!"

Minerva: "Okay!"

And Minerva runs away while being chased by knights. Meanwhile, I went into Emma's restaurant. But Flügel followed me and tries to stop me.

Flügel: "Wait Satella! It's not Emma's fault! It was I who made her told me!"

Satella: "Still, Emma told you nonetheless. You both are at fault here!"

Flügel: "Ah!"

Satella: "I'll scold you too later."

Flügel: "Wha-!? I'm your prey as well now!?"

Satella: "I don't know what you mean but I think I should answer 'yes'."

Flügel: "Hmph! Then how are you going to plan to scold me?"

Satella: "You'll see..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satella: "And... That's all I have say."

Joseph: "Wait. What happened after that?"

Satella: "I'll leave that to your imagination."

Tanya: "Let me guess... You punished them like I punished my soldiers?"

Satella: "Something like that. But 2 to 3 times worse."

Satella drinks another sip of tea. But then, she hears a sound of footsteps. Footsteps created by something with 8 legs.

Satella: "Guys! That scorpion is here!"

Jotaro: "!"

Joseph: "Everyone! Prepare for defense!"

Everyone is alert! They prepared their battle stance... Or something, except Echidna, who just sitting on a piece of rubble.

Satella hears another step from her right. She immediately launched her shadows at that position. Her shadows caught on something.

Minerva: "Did you get her!?"

Satella: "No... It caught on something else."

Satella pull the object her shadow caught with her shadows. It was a giant scorpion claw!

Satella: "This... This is...!"

To be continued...

================================================================================

Meme for the day:

Saitama (From One Punch Man): "I am the strongest man in the world... Yet I can't kill a single mosquito."

Minerva: "You don't want to know..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 574 12
In this crossover, We see all four Isekai anime's Overlord, Re-Zero, Konosuba, and Saga of Tanya the Evil all come together to join forces, plot twis...
7K 112 23
Welp, I'm back at it again. this time, it's not just Megumin, but a harem! (yay) i don't own konosuba or any of it's characters. i also don't own any...
39K 454 23
(Y/N), after being reincarnated to Konosuba and being the Dragonborn, he finds himself being Isekaid again! Except this time, he has to go to Highsch...
1K 42 8
You, best friends with Kazuma Satou. You get sent to the afterlife after getting hit by a car, all because you decided to play hero for a day. A godd...