Maleficent's Lover

De track-hoe

What if Maleficent wasn't the only protector of the Moors? What if she had a friend who protected it with her... Mai multe

Prologue
True Love's Kiss
Branded
Ravens and Butterflies
Curse
Apologies
Beasty
Tranferred
Entranced
Awoken Feelings
Death
Presents
A/N
Invited
Dinner
Captured
Girl Talk
Reunion
Author's Note
The Nest

A New Friend

4.4K 233 106
De track-hoe

"It could save him. A kiss is just a kiss. Please, Mother." Philip pleaded his mother.

"Very well." Ingrith says, knowing well that it would not work, as she despised the man.

The only good thing he's ever done was to get her the crown, the title, and the power.

And now, he had the gall to act all righteous, on the side of the very fairies he'd told her he despised.

Ingrith had always done everything to try to make him happy, as her idiotic parents had taught her, but she finally figured out that she didn't need him anymore.

"You wanted peace" she quietly mocks his fake righteousness. "Now rest in peace forever." she says, before kissing him, to her own disgust.

Nothing happens.

She sighs in fake sadness and turns to her son and his fiancé. "I told you. This is no fairy tale."

Time skip—

"Hello darling. I hope the drugs have warn off." the queen says, coming back in.

Y/n groans because of her drug comedown. "Mmhmmm"

Y/n tries to use her magic, holding her hand up, but nothing happens. She lets out a groan of frustration.

"Sorry, love. That won't work. You're too weak now because of your comedown and because of that iron." she says, somehow sympathetically and cockily at the same time.

"Mmhm" y/n groans in acceptance.

"Just kidding" y/n says, dropping her groggy appearance and using her magic to break through her iron chains and incapacitate, but not kill, the queen.

"Jesus people. Maleficent isn't the only strong one" she complains mostly to herself.

"Also, I'm the better actress"

She quickly finds the room where the king was and blasts the door open.

"Where the hell is she?!" she yells at the people in the room, holding a ball of blue fire in her hand as a warning.

"Y/n!" Philip exclaims in surprise and fear.

She impatiently moves her hand with the fire closer to him.

"Okay! We don't know where she is! Aurora just went to go look for her. But how did you get out? My mother—"

"—You're mom's a dyke" y/n interrupts, bluntly.

"Wha—"

"And you're dad... raped her? Or her parents made her have a kid with him? I don't know, kid. Honestly I was really tripping at the time" y/n says, whilst confusing both Philip and herself.

"Anyways!" she says, reinstating the fire in her hand that had died out amidst her self confusion.

"Where is she!" y/n asks again.

"I just told you I don't know!! No can we get back to the other stuff you were sa—"

She quickly teleports behind him and holds him in a tight chokehold.

"What the hell, man?" he tries to say.

"Woman" she corrects.

"I meant it as in mankind" he struggles, trying to get free.

"Sure you did, also I'm a fairy dipshit" she says, annoyed.

"Anyways, I know that someone here knows where Maleficent is! Tell me, or I kill your prince!!" she demands.

"How do you know that they know where she is?" Philip asks, angrily.

"I don't. I either find her, or I kill you. It's a wonderful deal on my end" y/n says, tightening her hold on the prince.

"Alright, alright!" says Ingith's right hand woman, a read-head named Gerda.

"she was pierced by iron and then fell into the river and went over the falls." she explains.

"Oh." y/n says, holding back her tears.

"So your saying she's dead then" she says angrily, bringing her magic up to the prince.

"No but wait!" the red-head scrambles. "There was something else. Another creature. It pulled her from the depths of the sea."

Y/n knew she could've been lying but decided to go with her word for now.

"And what did this creature look like?" y/n questions.

"Like her" the girl explains, making the fairy feel a slight bit of jealousy that Mal was with others like her, and maybe she'd no longer need her. But this was overpower by the feeling of relief that her lover was safe.

"Thank you." y/n says. "But if you're wrong..." she pauses to think of a good threat. "Umm.. just hope you're not wrong!" she says.

"And Philip, if you do end up marrying my daughter after this, then I'm sorry for choking.. or strangling you, or whatever it's called"

And with that, she releases her grip on him and teleports out of the room, leaving him to finally breathe easily again.

She teleports out of the castle and flys towards the river, near the waterfall where her partner had allegedly fallen down.

She scans the place for creatures like Maleficent, but sees none.

She assumed that they were probably just hiding, so she stops flying and free falls down into the water, hoping that one of them would come out to help her.

And just as she suspected, out flies a woman with white hair and white wings of the same form as her Maleficent's

"Well hello there" she jokingly flirts to the fae to try to lower her annoyance that she wasn't actually injured.

The fae just sighs, continuing to carry her away.

"What are you? I've never seen wings like yours before" the fae says in curiosity, with a light British accent.

Why are the hot ones always have accents?, Y/n asks herself, reguarfing Mal and remembering Sapphire. Maybe she just has a type. And all three were also older than herself, so maybe that also said something of her ideal woman.

She retreats to her thoughts to see the woman looking questioningly at her.

"Oh, right, umm well I don't know exactly what I am, but I'm sure I'm a fairy of some sort. By what I can tell, I think I'm the last of my kind, but you know, you never know." y/n explains.

The woman nods. "Well your wings are beautiful. The rest of you too" she smirks.

Y/n laughs. "Thank you, but I'm afraid I'm spoken for. She's actually the woman that I'm currently in search for, coming here" she says.

The woman chuckles. "Yes, I'm afraid I'm spoken for as well. Shame, we'd have made a glorious couple, but I'm afraid I'm stuck with my loser of a boyfriend" she jokes.

"Ew, men" y/n says.

"Tell me about it."the woman agrees.

"I'm Aria, by the way. And I like you." she says, at if deciding that she would like her.

"I'm y/n" y/n introduces her self.

"Well, y/n... looks like we're here." she says, landing in a large nest of sorts.

"Now go get your hot self over to that girlfriend of yours" she pushes.

Y/n nodded, chuckling at her new friend's outgoing personality.

And then she walked away, continuing her search for her beloved.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.9K 1.1K 13
If I was there. What would happen?
1.9K 233 27
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄𝙄 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 When saving the world turns out to be an even harder task than Phoenix and his friends anticipate...
6.8K 369 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
2.7K 72 20
Elluria was a princess, beautiful and perfect. She got everything she wanted, and no one needed of her to do anything. She just had to look pretty an...