{SHOW & TELL} Gojo x Fem!Read...

Od hinatastinygiant

- ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently m... Viac

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐—๐—๐—
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐—๐—๐—
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

3K 98 17
Od hinatastinygiant

A/N: Please be aware of the DARK THEMES, ABUSE, and DEATH associated with this chapter. *Gendo is truly a sick person*

FLASHBACK CONTINUED...

GENDO'S P.O.V.

"I'm pregnant," she says with tears streaming down her cheeks. My first thought is to laugh, I wondered if it even was mind with that little whore body of hers, but I soon acknowledge that it is. She's too stupid to be able to pull off a stunt like that anyhow.

"That's great, honey!" I hum, wrapping my arms around her, but she quickly pulls back and searches for something in my eyes.

"Gendo are you really okay with staying in Gifu? I know you were only here because of work and I don't want to force you into staying somewhere you don't want to be," she sniffs.

"Yes," I chuckle, "of course. It's like I've been here all my life." And in reality, I have been. She still doesn't know it, but I've been in Gifu for years before meeting her.

"Thank you," she sighs as she throws herself onto me again, "Gifu just feels so special to me... I know I don't have any relatives here but it just feels like it's where I'm meant to be."

I bet it does; her bloodline traces back for generations in Gifu.

Chiyo takes a seat on the sofa, a worried expression now seeping over her face. "I just can't help but feel like something is wrong," she admits.

I take a seat beside her and rub her arm, comforting her. "Nothing is wrong," I assure her, "I'm okay with having a baby and I'm happy. I wish you were, as well."

She shakes her head, dismissing what I've said, that ungrateful bitch. "It's not you... it's more like a feeling that I don't know how to describe."

"Is it about the baby?" I sigh, already having the answer.

In an instant Chiyo's eyes meet mind. "How did you know?"

"I'm a goddamn doctor, you idiot," I growl as I stand up and loom over her.

Without warning, I then tug her by her hair and drag her down the hallway of our house. She begins screaming at the top of her lungs, begging me to stop, but I don't until we reach my office. I throw her down onto the floor in the room and quickly lock the door behind me to make sure she can't make a break for it.

It's now or never. I need to decide which one of them will be of more use to me: the woman or the child.

"Gendo, what the hell are you doing?!" she shouts.

"Stay still," I growl as I look through my medicine cabinets.

Eventually, I find what I'm looking for, my needle with the serum I've made to active the curse side of her through various blood samples I've collected... in her sleep, etc.

I pin the woman down on the floor with my body, keeping her still before sticking her arm with the sharp needle. She continues to yell out and scream, cursing at me until I pull the needle out. At that point, she suddenly quiets. I get off of her and stand, curiously waiting to see see what she'll do next.

The woman looks up at me with bloody eyes. I watch as blood then begins pouring out from all parts of her skin, down her face, arms, and legs. I'm admittedly disgusted at the sight, yet still intrigued. Soon, her blood pools around her into organized rings and markings on her body... not so unlike Sukuna's markings himself.

"Gendou!" the woman shrieks, the blood emitting from her body and hanging in the air despite gravity's wishes. The blood then sharpens into spikes and begins to fly through the air at me. Luckily, I'm able to block her attacks to my face using a surgical tray I grab nearby.

When she's done, I toss the tray to the ground. I grab my next syringe and charge at her, hoping to sedate her. Instead, her blood then glows a blinding red light and forms into a shield in the air, blocking me from hitting her.

The woman dodges me and successfully gets around. She grabs a knife from my table and points it at me.

"Get your hands up!" he shouts, to which I'm forced to listen.

"Calm down, Chiyo," I say as I begin to lower my hands at a pace just slow enough she won't notice. "I can explain all of this to you."

"Start talking then you piece of shit! What the fuck did you do to me?!"

"I didn't do anything, honey, I promise. Let me explain..." I say just before explaining all of Sukuna's curse to her in simple terms she'll understand, and eventually, she drops the knife.

I take this moment to quickly grab her arms and tie her wrists together behind her back with my hands. At this point, she's full-out crying and it's absolutely killing my ears.

"Shut up, goddammit, you're so fucking annoying!" I bark.

"The baby," she mutters, "when the baby comes, I'm going to die..."

"That's not true," I sigh, not wanting to reiterate all of what I've literally just explained. That is until a sadistic smirk grows along my features. "You still have a one-in-a-million chance to survive. I'm sure you can do that."

The woman gasps and struggles in my grip. I attempt to calm her down, but there's no stopping her from wiggling around until she can meet my eyes.

"You're a doctor... You can help, can't you?" she asks pleadingly.

"Of course," I so plainly lie it's a sin she couldn't tell, "Anything for my lovely fiancée."

"What?!" she gasps.

With a bit of force, I push her away from me and fish in my pocket for that old wedding ring I had stolen off some whore's hand just the night before.

"I was planning to propose soon," I sigh, "but I just didn't have the courage to yet. I'm sorry, my darling."

Without so much as a hesitation, even after what had just happened in the room, she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry," she sobs, "I didn't mean to jump to such horrible conclusions about you."

I honestly can't tell anymore... Is she really that stupid or is she just being a greedy little whore and marrying me for my money.

FLASHBACK ~ APPROXIMATELY 22 YEARS AGO

Chiyo screams as she rushes around the house, yelling every five seconds that the baby is coming.

"You're a goddamn doctor," she shouts, "do something!"

Despite all that, her yelling and pissing me off, making me wish I'd just let her sit and suffer right where she is, I end up taking her to the hospital as per her request. During the procedure, she grabs my arm and looks at me with sheer desperation in her eyes.

"I'm going to die," she says with tears streaming down her face. She always was so weak.

"You don't know that," I say to feign positivity. "You'll be alright."

"Please, Gendou, please do something!" she shouts as her contractions start up. "Do something!"

Instead, I wipe her forehead covered in sweat and smile. "There's nothing I can do."

When the baby comes out, I alone out of everyone in the room notice the red glow of Chiyo's blood transferring into the child's. No matter what happens to the woman now, she is completely useless. Not that I cared, either way, her technique was pathetic. Now, all that's left for me to do is wait for the child to become old enough that they can use their own technique... and hope that it's better than that poor excuse of my wife.

As the child is taken away to be cleaned and weighed, I notice the life begin to drain from Chiyo's eyes. She grabs tightly onto my arm, her nails digging into my skin as she looks at me with full hatred for the first time in her entire pathetic life.

"Y/N," she chokes out. "Just name her Y/N."

With that, Chiyo's grip on me loosens completely. She is officially gone. I look up to see one of the nurses helping with the procedure look at me with an innocently sincere expression. I groan, knowing the nurse heard Chiyo's dying words. There's nothing I can do. I'm forced to name her Y/N.

The moment I'm able to take Y/N home from the hospital, I dump her off at an orphanage and walk away without a care in the world. I'll come back when she's of use to me so there's nothing for me to regret. I am pissed off, however, that I have to wait at least a decade before she's of any use to me.

As for the dead woman, I'm able to remove her from the hospital without so much of a hint of concern from any of the hospital staff. I tell them that I'm a doctor and I'd like to cremate her through people I know and trust. And those complete fools buy my cheap lie. The woman spends the next few weeks in my lab until she's of no more use and burns away.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

99K 3.2K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
8.6K 296 23
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...
57.8K 1.3K 9
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐€๐” โ‡ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: angst, smut, mention of cheating and smoking. โ‡๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐†๐ž๐ ๐ž...
149K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...