Two crowns

Galing kay Flxffiemoo

A Technoblade x The_Eret fanfiction story. No it is not them irl, it is my own AU. Everyone in the dsmp meets... Higit pa

The idea of the meeting
The day of the meet up.
breakfast of the second day.
Team!
The start of the games begins!
Hill top
Sunset and sunrise
High lights of the games!
Hyping Techno (and Eret) up.
what if I told you I like you?...

a long day out

167 5 11
Galing kay Flxffiemoo

Erets POV:

I flop down onto my bed not even looking at the time at all. We were walking like all day long together, my legs hurt, a lot from all the walking. "You good?" I look up and see Techno sitting with his legs crossed and looking at me. I sit up properly and then answer, "My legs huuuuuuurt." I say dragging out the U in hurt. Techno stifled a laugh at my some what childish antics. "you know, you should show your face more often, It looks nice." I intended to say it in my head, but I guess I didn't. My face immediately went red looking behind me and out the window at the colorful sunset. "uhm, Thanks?" Was all Techno managed to stutter out.

"Come sit next to me." I invite him over to my bed, I turn around completely facing the window. I heard shuffling and then I felt techno sit right next to me. I heard a Yawn and guessing Techno was also hella tired. My eyes got tired and my head feel onto Techno's shoulder, I don't think that he is used human attention, usually I would be freaking out if I was this close to someone I had a crush on, but I was to tired to, all I could do was something my body already does, blush. again I was to tired to even prevent this. I felt techno place his head on top of mine and place an arm around the back of me, slowly but surely, I started to fall asleep, this was nice. Just before I fall asleep I think techno started playing with my hair, I was okay with it, it felt nice and helped me completely get to sleep.

Philzas POV:

I saw Eret and techno enter back into the Airbnb about 4 hours after they left. They left at like 2:30 pm. I wondered what they were doing, honestly knowing Eret, exploring around in the forest and the hill. They haven't left their room since they got back and I am beginning to get worried, they can't have been chilling in their room for 2 hours? Eret is not very fond of stuff like that unless he is with someone he had a good relationship. but last time I checked they hardly even talk. So I go up to their room and knock lightly on the door, nothing. I thought. I open the door cautiously and see them sitting there, techno's head on top of Erets. I took a quick photo of them thinking I can use this at some point. I walk towards them wordlessly and silently. They aren't even awake, the soft breathing from both of them gave that away when I got closer.

I figured I'd need help to move them so I went back down and got Ranboo to help me. " so what are we going to do?" Ranboo asked. "well I need to get them into the bed and stuff but I don't really wanna wake them up so I asked for your help." I say back to him as we climb down the hallway to their room. Ranboo nods as we walk in. Ranboo picks Eret up bridal style while I push techno underneath the covers and the Ranboo placed Eret right next to Techno. Ranboo took a picture of them this time and we left, closing the door shut behind us. "Is techno a simp?!" Ranboo asks me with a fanboy tone. "I don't know mate!" and I laugh. I'm his 'father' of course I know who he has a crush on. But I think that he wouldn't want me to tell anyone.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...