Criminal

By Hobismoonx

"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . ... More

A/N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
E N D
1K!
NEW BOOK!!

N I N E T E E N

146 6 0
By Hobismoonx

Jungkook's POV

I see the guy that I am not at all fond of hobbling out of the entrance with another unfamiliar friend of Y/n's hung to him.

I know that he isn't a bad guy. And he most definitely won't hurt Y/n in any way since they have known each other since forever.

But I just have a sudden tendency to be wary of him. Maybe I'm some what jealous?

As soon as he sees Y/n on the back of the bike, I knew I messed up.

I quickly drive away making sure that Y/n is securely behind me in her unconsious state.

|

As we got back home, Y/n finally wakes up and rubs her eyes, struggling to adjust her eyes to the dark and cold area.

"There she is" I laugh and get off my bike and stand next to her, supporting her figure from falling off since she looks dizzy.

"Jungkook?" She moves her leg over the bike so she is sitting on the side of it.

I smile and then wrap her arms around my neck then pick her up by the upper legs, trying my hardest to ignore her outfit. Mostly her skirt.

I carry her to the front door to which I open with great difficulty, then help her sit on the sofa to take off her shoes that seem to have been rubbing against her ankles slightly.

"I will go get some water for you so stay here, okay?"

She nods and I leave her there so I can get her some water from the kitchen.

"I don't want water, I want to dance" she whines and starts waving her hands, probably trying to dance to the songs replaying in her head from the bar.

"Baby, there isn't any music and you need water unless you want to feel horrible in the morning" I walk back over to her with the glass of water in hand.

"No!" She shouted and stands up to walk away but I hold her arm lightly so she stops.

"What about..." I think for a moment as she waits, half tempted to knock the glass of water out my hands.

"If you drink the water, I will dance with you" I smile and her face lights up.

"You will?!" She squeals and immediately grabs the glass from my hand.

"Only if you drink it" I point at the glass and she looks at it, almost changing into a mischievous grin.

She takes the tiniest sip and then places it back in my hand.

"You never said how much to drink" she giggles.

"You little-"

"You said you would dance!" She pulls me to the middle of the empty space between the living room and then kitchen, placing the water on the counter.

"You need to drink the water first!"

"I did" she just smiles again knowing full well what she did was sneaky.

I can't say no to a face like this. She looks so happy even if it is just the alcohol talking.

"Fine" I hold her waist and start swaying side to side with her arms around my neck loosely.

She steps onto my feet so that where I dance my steps, she follows.

No music was playing but even so, being like this was nice. Alcohol or not.

Her eyes keep a hold of my own, shimmering in the bright light of the moon from the windows not yet covered with curtains.

"Why do you look so serious" she scrunched her nose up and pinches my cheeks.

I smile and pull her head to mine so that our foreheads of touching, still swaying slowly from side to side.

"I think you should go to sleep" I whisper and she smiles tiredly.

We stop our movements and I help her up the stairs and into bed to sleep.

I removed her leather jacket but that is as far as I went since I don't want a slap in the face or more in the morning.

As soon as she hits the pillow, she's knocked out cold. That was easier than expected.

||

Y/n's POV

Shit, my head feels like it's about to blow up. Why the hell did I drink so much.

I roll myself from my side to my back and place my hands over my face, elbows infront of me.

Trying to control my breathing so that I don't feel completely sick, I know I can't and instead resort to rushing the to bathroom and sitting by the toilet.

Thankfully, I don't throw up and after a unnecessary amount of time wasted on sitting next to the toilet, I finally am able to get up and changed before stumbling down the stairs holding onto the wall on my way down.

My vision is still adjusting from when I woke up but I manage to make out a masculine figure on the sofa, lying down and fast asleep.

Did he really sleep on the sofa last night?

I walk over to him and squat down with my knees together, balancing on my feet and my arms folded over my knees.

Instead of waking him up, I simply just watch his cute little face dream. His lips parted slightly and small breaths blowing out.

One of his hands was resting beside his face and I decide to hold it gently making me smile.

His own fingers begin to gently curl into mine, interlocking our hands while a sweet smile creeps onto his face.

"Morning sleepy head" I laugh and ruffle his hair with my free hand.

"Aish, let me wake up before you shake my head" he holds his head as he gets up.

"Sorry, sorry" I raise my hands in the air and stand up, planning to go to the kitchen to grab some water for myself.

"How are you still alive after your state last night?" He jokes, standing up himself and tiredly scratching his head that unintentionally lifts his shirt up slightly making me look back at my water.

"Answer. I'm not." I reply before gulping down a whole glass of cold water then placing it back on the counter.

As the water slides down my dry throat, I scrunch my face up as the sensation.

Maybe I need a break from drinking for a while.

I even have work this afternoon with the guys and I have no idea if I would be able to even get to my desk without walking into a wall on the way never mind use my half drowned brain to solve cases.

I sigh and lean on my hands that are placed on the counter, lowering my head and closing my eyes to try and gain energy.

Hands work their way around my waist and a sudden weight is leaning against my back with another on my shoulder.

"Are you trying to make me fall over?" I tilt my head to the side to see his chin resting on my shoulder, his lips slightly pouting due to the pressure of his jaw on it.

"I have hold of you, don't worry." He squeezes my waist slightly.

"Did you go and see your mother yesterday?" I change the subject on a complete tangent and turn around in his arms to face him.

"I did." Is all he replies with and can barely look my in the eyes.

"And?"

"I think it went well, I spoke to her about a few things and caught her up in the world and my own life."

"Is that it? Surely you have something better to tell me than you just spoke?" I place my arms around his neck.

A sneaky smirk drags across his face and the Jungkook I know appears back.

"What?" I laugh at how his face looks right now.

"Well, there is one thing." He looks down at me and pulls me closer as if he even could.

I tilt my head to the side in curiosity.

"I may have brought up the fact that I have a girlfriend now and that she is a strong and amazing woman.." he pauses for a deep breath.

"Oh is she now?" I go along with his little jokey manner.

"Of course! And my mother was quite invested in this topic and came to the conclusion that she wants to meet with this strong and amazing woman in person this week"

"Well then, this woman must be very lucky and possibly nervous now about meeting your mother" I smile but Jungkook suddenly loses his jokey tone.

"Baby, don't be nervous. She will love you!" He lifts my chin up with his hands on my cheeks and moves closer to kiss me.

I really wanted to kiss him too but instead I push him away with a smile.

"Go brush your teeth first you nasty" I kiss his cheek as an alternative to his lips and move from his grasp and back to the sofa.

|||

Jimin's POV

After I got home last night all my mind was sorting out was the endless thoughts about what happened.

When I saw that false alarm of a criminal on his motorcycle, which I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the stolen vehicles, and Y/n sat behind him I could feel myself boiling over with emotions.

I was feeling a range of emotions such as anger, but also confusion and sadness.

How could she go with someone who treated her like shit at the beginning. He even hurt her in that alley way before she got put on his case.

But after what I did to her in the bathroom, kissing her, I feel even more guilty now I know that she is in a relationship.

What did he do that I didn't? Was I not good enough to her? Was I too shut off? Clingy?

Ugh, I don't want to think about it anymore but I can't help it when I look at my phone every five minutes with the screensaver.

It was a photo of me and Y/n that we took when we completed our first joint case together.

Her hair was shorter then. Her smile was as big as I have ever seen it but right after the photo was taken I remember it dropped when she realised I had my index and middle finger up behind her head.

She was so happy that day that she forced me to go to her favourite restaurant to share nachos for the starter and a large ice cream tower for the desert like we used to do all the time.

The next day we both felt like shit but it was worth it.

All these memories overwhelm me as I kept recalling them one after another until I felt tear stream down my cheek.

I quickly rubbed it away and place my phone face down just in time for Yoongi dragging himself into the station and handing me the coffee I asked him to get for me.

"Are you picking Y/n up soon?"

"She has her own car, she could use it for once" I quickly snap back out of nowhere.

I immediately regret how I worded that and it surprised me as much as it did Yoongi.

"Woah, where's this negative energy coming from?" He gives me a stare which I can kind of interpret to be a protective glare on Y/n's behalf.

"Did you know?" I ignore his question.

"Know what?" He walks to his chair and slouches down, crossing his arms and returning his gaze my way.

I don't answer his question again because I know he knows exactly what I mean.

He sighs and moves up in his chair so that he is resting his elbows on his knees.

"If your asking about Y/n and Jungkook..." he pauses and thinks about his words carefully, probably to try not shatter my feelings further.

"I only found out yesterday as well but-"

"And you were fine with it? Her being with a thief who passes all the blame to his father?" I stand up out my desk and try to compose myself.

"But it wasn't blame throwing. It was the truth. His father blackmailed him and-"

"Bull shit! Even if he did get blackmailed into doing his dirty work, that doesn't make what he did right and now that Y/n has fallen for his mind games he will think that he can do anything since she's in the police force!"

Yoongi stands up and walks hastily to me to grab me by the collar harshly.

"I swear to god, I have no idea what happened in that bathroom last night but calm down otherwise you will lose your friendship with her too never mind a relationship, you got that?"

His eyes bleed lasers into mine and so I just nod and he releases me from his rather strong grip.

Of course Yoongi's suspicious of what took us so long.

"Don't let your own feelings ruin hers. If she doesn't like you back then don't force yourself on her." He walks down towards the hallway but before he turns the corner he relays one message.

"Maybe being friends is all you ever should be" and with that he leaves, sipping his coffee like this conversation was anything normal.

It's true. Maybe we are just meant to be friends and the feelings that I've had for her is just the world toying with me like a puppet on strings.

Soon enough, the person who the entire situation was about arrives and hangs her coat and bag up on the peg by her desk.

"Hey-" she starts and I immediately walk out towards the archive rooms because I don't want to speak to her at the moment since I might cause an unnecessary argument.

"Wait, aren't you going to at least greet me?" She follows me.

This isn't good.

"I'm busy, sorry." I bluntly say.

"Jimin, what happened last night was a mistake oka-"

"Oh yeah? Maybe tell that to your messed up boyfriend and see how he reacts, hm?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.5K 746 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
223K 13.8K 24
โyou look pretty hot for a criminal profiler thoughโž โShut upโž Date started: November 20, 2016 Date ended: April 17, 2017 [COMPLETED] #2 in Hyung Li...
431K 16.7K 43
โShoot me, I dare you to.โž [COMPLETED]