Heir To The Mafia (Milo's Nov...

By Lblackwell123

Book 3 of the Wolfe Series - you don't have to read the first book but it's highly encouraged to read the sec... More

Characters
01. Isabelle
02. White Looks Good On You
03. Are You Prepared To Get Burned?
04. Wrong Door
05. The Wedding
06. Do You Trust Me? 🔥
07. Wife 🔥
08. Don't Touch Me
09. Let Me Hold You 🔥
10. The Unexpected
11. The Funeral
12. No One Loves Me
13. Family
14. Pain
15. I Love You 🔥
16. New 🔥
17. Epilogue

Disclaimer

12.8K 208 9
By Lblackwell123

This will be a very short novella of Milo and taken place 20 years from his birthday.

So he will be 27 years old now.

I'm writing this only because I love Milo so much and wanted more of him.

If you have not read "His Girl" yet then do that before reading this because this book will talk about things that happened in the previous book.

This book will be fast pace so if you're not a fan of fast pace books then this is not for you.

Follow the journey of Milo and Isabelle!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 6.8K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
3.8M 66.3K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
1.2M 50K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
1.4M 39.9K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...