Love Tension

By TkLTjw4l

This book will contain a lot of sexual contents so if you don't wanna read don't read. because the sexual con... More

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž
โž  ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžฎ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
โž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ โ†ญ( ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘” )
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐
โžฎ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก2
โž  ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
โžฎ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก2
โžฎ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ (๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ)
โž  ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘–)
...
โžฉ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โ†๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
โ‡พsแด›แด‡แด˜ส™ส€แด แด˜แด›๐Ÿธ
โž  ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐‘‹
โ†๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐๐ญ๐Ÿ
โ†ญ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„
โ†ฦฌำ‡ะ„ ฦณฦ ฦฒฦฦ“ ฦะ„ฦ–ฦ“ำ‡ฦฦ ฦฆ
๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
Not a chapter
Not a chapter again.
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  pt2

โž  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ

6.7K 92 248
By TkLTjw4l

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡↭16 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚↭15

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚

"Mama. Do we gotta go live with em?" I asked huffing.

My mama wanted to go and live with her new boyfriend. And ion even kno him. And ion wanna kno him.

"Yes baby. Please do it for me." She pouted.

"But what about my education? And dad?" I asked huffing.

"You will still be able to see your dad. Houston not that far from here. And your school. You gone have to change that one. Come on. I'm sure you gone like there." She smiled as she kept doing her bag.

I huffed stomping upstairs and started doing my bag.

If his son tries and talk to me. Ima bite him.

𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦

We was unfortunately at her boyfriend's house and he kept tryna have a daughter and father conversation. Like nigga chill out. Ion even know you like that.

But anyways. I got my own room.

At my mama's house. I had to share room with my lil sister. But she ain't wanted tah come with us so now she's with my daddy.

Ion even wanna be here. But my mama wanted me to stay with her. So me being the good girl I am. I stayed with her.

I was bored so I decided to go watch some TV and then go get in da shower.

I grabbed some blanket and a few of my snacks before heading out my room bumping into someone.

I looked up at who ever seeing My mama's boyfriend.

"Oh. Hey siraya. How you doing?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "I see you trying to get comfy." He indicated the stuffs I had in my hands.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Yes. I was going to watch some movie... If that's fine." I said with a small smile.

"Sure." He nodded chuckling.

I simply gave him a small smile.

"Erm. Me and yo mama was gonna gon a date... And I was uhm wondering if you mind staying here with my son? He's gonna be here soon." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah. I don't mind." I smiled softly.

"Thank you Siraya." He smiled and walked away as I headed towards the living room getting lost and shit.

This house big ASF.

I was watching season two of blood & water and puleng was getting me mad. But I understand why she does that.

The door busting open caused me to jump

I was home alone and apparently Keith was meant to be home by 9. But it's 9 pass and Ian see him yet.

I starred at the living room door as I hugged the blanket tight.

I couldn't run away. Because even if I did the person would see me.

But I shouldn't be scared. The only people who must have the keys is Keith and his daddy.

So this must be Keith coming in.

As soon as I said that he appeared right in front of me, and my eyes widened.

"Hell the Fucking no!" I yelled as I stood up.

He smirked and walked up to me. "I knew it, it was you!" He said licking his lips starring at me up and down.

"Keith. stay away from me. Ian forgive you for what you did to me last time." I said as I backed away and into the wall.

"Ian do shit to you." He mugged me.

"You was invited by yo friend and I from mine so we wouldn't be third wheeling. So I decided we should just be together." He said as he touched my inner tight I put my hand on his chest.

"Chill." I said muggin him.

"Oh. C'mon. Don't act like you ain't like it." He said as his hand moved up to my inner tights.

"Don't tell me that you didn't like when I was eating yo tight pussy." He placed his hand on my pussy causing me to grip his shirt on where I had placed my hand on.

"Keith. It was a mistake." I said.

"We was drunk." I said.

"And you even took my virginity." I mugged him.

"Fuck! I'm sorry okay?" He said as he got closer to my face.

"Is that ion know how to show people I like em." He said as his hand landed on my ass.

"I've been liking you for a while now Siraya. And I can't help but watch porn and think about you whiles I'm jacking off... shit. I even had to get a picture of you and I always nut on it." He said as he got more closer I started breathing heavily as I placed my hand on his chest.

"Keith." I sad as his hand moved up to my pussy.

"Keith. You could off showed me in a different way you like me." I said.

"Ion know how tah show you." He said as he started rubbing my pussy against my shorts.

"Siraya. If you don't like me touching just tell me." He said giving me an option again.

Back then he gave me an option I said no and he still managed to fuck me after he got me drunk ASF.

"Why should I choose if-if y-you g-gonna c-" I got cut off by a loud moan as I cummed all over his fingers.

He smirked satisfied.

I looked at him in the eyes as he put his hand inside.

"Want me to stop?" He asked.

"Yes. We-we s-s-siblings n-now." I said placing my hand on his arm.

"It don't matter right?" He asked as he started to rub again.

"Damn. You wet ASF." He smiled as he inserted two fingers.

"Keeeiiithhh." I moaned putting my head on his shoulder hiding my face.

"Let me see your face Siraya." He said causing me to shake my head.

"N-nooo." I moaned as I moved with his fingers.

He grabbed me by my high bun and made me look at him on the eyes as he looked at my face expression.

I kept scrunching my face up and opening my mouth in a 'O' trying not to moan and shit.

"You like that mama?" He asked.

"Yes." I moaned as he kissed my lips.

His hand that was touching my bun moved and I frowned whiles kissing him before he stopped rubbing on my pussy.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on something hard. "My dick Hurts for you mama." He said as he rubbed his dick with my hand.

I looked down at his Dick.

It was mutch more bigger than the last time.

I looked at him. "What did you drink?" I asked In shock.

The last time I saw his dick. It looked 12 inches now it looks 13.5 inches. This bitch gone break my walls.

He chuckled as he kept using my hand to rub his dick.

"It don't matter. Just keep rubbing." He laughed as I frowned whiles rubbing him.

I looked at his dick.

Sum was not right.

I moved my hand and he smacked his lips.

"What did you drink Keith?" I asked stern.

"I smoked weed. And I drank Viagra." He said.

"Dang Keith. What the fuck was you thinking huh?" I asked as I grabbed his hand as he pulled his pants back up.

"You." He said causing me to turn to look at him.

He chuckled.

"I'm in love with you Siraya." He smacked my ass causing me to start rubbing it.

"You just talking shit. You gone forget about all this tomorrow." I said as I pulled him towards the bathroom that is in my room.

That's the only room I remember so far.

This house is big as a bitch.

"Nope. I'm not that high Siraya." He said as I turned on a warm water for him.

"Take yo clothes off. You fina take a bath." I said bout to walk out this nigga hugged me whiles grabbing my breast.

"Come take it with me please." He pouted.

"No. Keith. Let me go." I said he started kissing my neck.

"Don't make me rape you Siraya." He said as he rubbed his hard dick on my butt.

"Aight. I will take a shower with you Keith. But stay in yo place." I said as I started taking off my clothes.

"Okay mama." He said smacking my ass before he started taking his clothes off.

We was vibing to the music until I felt him rub on my feets causing me to look at him.

"Come here." He said.

I moved to him.

"You still high?" I asked.

"Not really." He said rubbing my naked butt.

We starred at each other for a while before I Kissed him on the lips and then I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry. Is that. I was soo- youn gotta explain mama." He grabbed my neck pulling me into a kiss again.

I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again.

"I really meant what I said earlier." He said.

"Said what?" I asked.

"That I Love you Siraya. I love you a lot. I can't help it. I was soo mad when my dad said he was gone marry yo mama." He said.

"How you kno it was my mama?" I asked frowning.

"He showed me a picture of her and she looks like you." He said.

"I mean. You look like her." He chuckled.

I starred at him in the eyes, before I grabbed his dick and slowly putted it in.

"What r you doing?" He asked as I slowly started to move on his long Shaft.

It was hurting a lil because Ian had sex with no one but him after that day.

"Shh." I said as I closed my eyes hugging him whiles moving on his Shaft causing me to let out small moans.

I heard him groan a lil as he grabbed my hips.

"I wanna have kids with you." He mumbled as I looked at him in the eyes.

"We can't." I said as I felt myself bout tah cum.

"I'm bout to cum." I moaned.

"Not yet." He grabbed my hips so he could go on a slow pace.

He started fucking me slowly as he started talking to me.

"You like that?" He asked thrusting his hips yes.

"Yes daddy. Please." I moaned putting my hand on his chest rubbing my pussy. He slapped my hand away.

"Unt. Unt. You can't cum yet." He smacked my ass as he started trusting faster and the water started splashing out the thub.

"You love me?" He asked as he fucked me.

I didn't answer and this nigga started hitting the same spot causing me to moan loudly.

"Answer me! Damn!" He yelled as he kept fucking me.

I still ain't answered and I felt a hot substance shoot up inside me as he groaned.

"Fuck!" He slowed down as I cummed and moaned.

He picked me up and we finished Fucking on my bed.

Our parents walked in on us...

This chapter was ass.

But anyways...

Ion celebrate Halloween. But would y'all want an Halloween sex scenes?😏 With y'all freaky assess?

But anyways y'all think she likes him too?

Y'all think they in trouble?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 70 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค
348K 11.2K 38
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
442K 34.1K 62
Final book of the series๐Ÿค
3.3K 42 5
Read & See ๐Ÿ–ค