ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

98. Buttercup

2.3K 106 25
By KimichiMice

Continuing on this lovely walk on the casino.

Min-yun only follows Y/n, Y/n is talking about random things and Min-yun giving out his perspective and judgement from time to time.

They first walk around the third and second floor which mostly consisted VIP rooms and areas.

The fifth floor is staffs only.

The fourth floor is mostly storage.

The bottom floor is more fun than the others because it's where all the games are located, But you don't actually like the games there, you like the food area(?) better.

There is a bar but Min-yun dragged you away from it.

Of course this food area has many sets of food sections, You and Min-yun both choose the home made style foods that has all the food you like;

Bibimbap (Rice Bowl)

Japchae (Stir-Fried Glass Noodles)

Samgyeopsal (Korean BBQ)

Kimchi (Spicy Fermented Vegetables)

Haemul Pajeon (Seafood Vegetable Pancake)

Kimbap/Gimbap (Korean-Style Sushi)

Sundubu Jjigae (Soft Tofu Stew)

Tteokbokki (Spicy Red Rice Cake)

Of course you both ate lunch there.

After a bit of walking again after lunch, It was time for both of you to go back to the room, while walking suddenly a question pop up to your mind.

And also it's 3 PM now.

Y/n: Yun I never got to ask you but who's Sangmi..

Min-yun stopped on his tracks and look at you like your some person who has one brain cell.

Min-yun: Are you serious?

You look at him puzzled.

Y/n: Yes am serious or Do I have to repeat my question?

Min-yun clench his fist and faced you like his about to scold you, which is kinda not true since he will only answer you.

Min-yun: Y/n listen closely..Sangmi is literally Camille.. Camille is just her nickname.

Min-yun carefully explained, so that you can clearly understand it.

After he said that all the colors on your body disappeared, you felt like a bird pass by while saying, 'Pabo pabo pabo'.

You put your hand on Min-yun's shoulder, your head was looking down like you just got rejected by some puppy who wouldn't want to come towards you.

Min-yun just look at you, of course his looking down at your pitiful self, he found that oddly normal to be honest.

Y/n: Rate my stupidity Yun..

Min-yun: 10 out of 10, where did you even heard Sangmi from?

You step away from him and look at him in the eyes, enthusiasm is a clear reflection from your eyes.

Y/n: From Taehyung Oppa of course!

Min-yun: Tae?

Min-yun wondered.

'Does Buttercup have a secret cam or something? how the hell did she heard it from Tae...'

Min-yun knew that Taehyung sometimes spoke quietly, Min-yun doesn't even heard his mutters even on a closed distance with the tall boy (Tae).

Turning back to you, thought about Min-yun's family.

All you know is that Min-yun is known to be a single child, But what if he has siblings that you didn't know of.

Since Min-yun is a bit too deep in thoughts you did the most logical thing, wave your hand infront of him, startled for a minute he looked at you calmly.

Y/n: Yun, Do you have any siblings?

You slowly asked not wanting to pressure the boy too much knowing that you might tell something private it is about family after all, some of us are sensitive towards family topics.

Min-yun: ...where does this random questions came from honestly..

Min-yun shook his head slightly, clearly being worried about your sudden curiousity, and your also doing it frequently this time.

His worrying that you might ask him in the future that is something very difficult and sensitive for to answer.(then don't answer,easy as hell.)

Y/n: My curious mind!

He looked at you warmly and patted your head because he can finally see your naiveness again, and also your childish side.

You might not know but Min-yun likes it if you act all childish because it makes him feel like an older brother. He always wanted a younger sibling.

He stopped patting your head, and took in a deep breath, he looked away from your gaze and the look of sadness is clear on his eyes.

Min-yun: Well I heard from Mark that I do have an older brothe

Y/n: Wait really?!

He looked at your beautiful face and smirked.

Min-yun: Don't get your hopes up, his dead.

He blurted out quite casually.

You know this is a sensitive topic but you just go on about it because of your curiousity.

Y/n: How?

Min-yun froze, You thought you really messed up big time, but in reality Min-yun is recalling what Mark(Muichiro) told him about his older brother.

Min-yun: ....He died because of having weak immune system.

You facepalmed which made Min-yun curious why your all silent because of that, and then you spoke.

Y/n: That's suspiciously normal..

You narrowed you eyes at Min-yun like he did some crime or something. Your answer made Min-yun a little annoyed, or maybe hella angry.

Min-yun: It wasn't and Stay away from my family history ok?! It's getting annoying!

Min-yun walked faster than before and left you there quietly looking at his angry and broken expression.

Seeing your best friend almost have a mental breakdown even with his almost stoic expression. It can be clearly seen that his hurt on the inside just by looking at his eyes.

Y/n: Alright... next time I guess.

You mumbled guilt was clear on your tone, and Min-yun heard that. You ran slightly to reach his side.

Min-yun closed his eyes and took deep breaths while extending his arm to your shoulder, making a shoulder hug or a side hug. He calmed down and looked at you with a slight smile on his face.

Min-yun: How about you Y/n. Tell me about your Mom's family!

His fake cheerful tone made you a bit worried. 'I really messed up..(╥﹏╥) sorry Yun!'

Your face is reflecting nervousness and a nervous smile. You have to smile so that Min-yun would be slightly okay right?

Now it's your turn thinking about family.

Y/n: Mom? Oh..I do remember having an uncle, I don't really remember his name but I'm certain that mom does have a brother!

Smiling at the thought of your family members it made you happy and kinda forget about what just happened.

Min-yun: Anything else? What's his name?

Min-yun began to held you wrist because you both are going across the ocean of stained people. ( Damn.. that's harsh)

Mean while, you are over thinking of things that you don't even notice that you both are going across the casino game area, which is very huge and long way to go through.

Y/n:..... that's the problem I don't remember.

You said a bit frustrated.

Min-yun looked at you with his unexpectedly normal face, yes..his not showing a blunt expression this time.

Min-yun: Your one of those people who 'remember an fictional anime family tree than their own family tree.'..huh.

You scratched you head out of embarrassment while Min-yun is chuckling silently. 'Never thought that Y/n was one of those people...But with her unexpectedly unknown brain storage that sometimes disappear and brain stupidity..this is something to expect from her.'

Y/n: Umm... kinda.

You blinked several times to forget about the honest fact about yourself that Min-yun just slapped at your face.

Min-yun on the other hand, seeing you almost red potato face make him think..

'Her face right now says it all, of how she's completely one of those people..'

Min-yun chuckled again making you feel the current nightmare will never disappear. You don't know why your embarrassed, because you have to be happy about since yeah...Your a real weeb..but..... it's still embarrassing for the most part.

Min-yun decided to cool you down and ask another question.

Min-yun: Anything more interesting about your mom's family?

And that when a certain someone pop up your head.

Y/n: I have an older cousin named Jackson!

Min-yun flick your forehead, you saw him with his 'bluntly calm and stifle face'

Min-yun:..... You could've start with him so that we wouldn't start off with a boring conversation..

Normally you would be annoyed but you decided that it was fair enough to not get angry knowing what just happened back there—and now you suddenly remembered that again..ugh.

But let act all natural, it's okay because I'm Jekey—... going to stay calm.

Y/n: Hehe I don't remember uncle's name but atleast I remembered my cousin's..Jackson is probably around Jimin-Oppa's age, 18.

Min-yun's eyes widen a bit.

Min-yun: Is he also on the same height as Jimin Hyung?

He asked, full of innocence in his tone, his genuinely curious.

Y/n: No!

Narrowing his eyes, Min-yun looked at you like his about to judge your whole life story.

Min-yun: You sure? My guess is that it has been a while since you saw him.

Y/n: How did you know?

Min-yun: Lucky guess.

Actually, he didn't guess it. He thought of it because of you forgetting your uncle's name.

Y/n: Mmm all I could remember is that his dream is to become a lawyer, nothing more nothing less.

Min-yun: That's it?

You lazily look at him and them you let your finger point at your skull/head.

Y/n: Yup.. blame my 200 IQ that doesn't exist.

Min-yun chuckled a bit.

Min-yun opened the room door and let you enter, he sat down and look at you with a smirk.

Min-yun: I blame your lack of observation.

Y/n: observation? Seriously.

You said bluntly, you were honestly offended.

Min-yun: Your lack of observation! And you don't even notice that Taehyung and the others are literally assa

Then a voice came by to say 'Hi'.

Muichiro: That's enough... Min-yun.

His tone was more like threatening.

Oh god it's Mark.

Min-yun is literally panicking, he knew how much Mark is very good at observation, is he going to get caught telling you about the whole ordeal of the mafia world?

'First of all..How did he get here?' Min-yun thought.

Min-yun: H-Hyung!

Thankfully the bright side of your brain took control of you and acted like the little innocent girl you were expected to be.

Y/n: Muichiro! Hello!....now what was that Min-yun?

Min-yun was a bit speechless, then quickly got your signal after.

Min-yun: assa... assigning new guard for you currently!!Yeah! S-So you better be ready!

Min-yun said in a nervous-cheerful tone.( I never heard of that tone..)

You acted like you had faced some scary ghost, and you replied in a very worrying tone.

Y/n: Now that's a problem..

Min-yun ignored you and Min-yun asked Mark asking him casually like nothing happened.

Min-yun: Hyung what are you doing here?

Muichiro was wearing a big baggie hoodie.

And yeah he was putting up the hood, so both of you can't really read his expression because of the shadow coming from the hood.

Muichiro: Time to go back home brats. And Min-yun, watch your mouth next time.

Min-yun was hesitant and nodded, he answered.

Min-yun: ...Yes Hyung..sorry.

Watching Min-yun looking like a pitiful child, you turn to look at Muichiro and asked.

Y/n: Why is there always drama whenever you go Muichiro?

Because of your question Muichiro let out a frustrated groan.

Muichiro: I'm not even trying, Being a drama king isn't really my thing..

Min-yun calmed down and of course was back to being his blunt self, he crossed his arms, his eyes slightly widen looking at Muichiro.

Min-yun: True, You were always so blunt.

Muichiro walked towards Min-yun and grabbed him by his arm, Min-yun was a little annoyed by Muichiro suddenly dragging him toward the door.

Muichiro opened the door and kinda throw Min-yun out, forcefully and unexpectedly.

Min-yun did expect the throwing process so yeah he was thrown out like a sack of potatoes, his right elbow hit the wall across the door step.

He held his elbow and let out an expression similar to when he hit his toes on the table legs. "Argh!"

He turned to look at you with an un-bothered expression that he just literally throw his half-brother out.

Muichiro: Come on, I want my job done early today so let's go.

You nodded and quickly walk out of the room, clearly not wanting Muichiro throwing you out, just like what he did to Min-yun.

Muichiro lead you both across the quiet hall way.

While walking to suddenly want to ask something to Min-yun, AGAIN.

But Muichiro is here and that prevents you from asking him(Min-yun). And that's when a brilliant idea pop up your head, you tap Min-yun's shoulder and he looked at you with confusion written all over his face.

You put out your phone and pointed at it, giving Min-yun the signal you want to send him.

Min-yun understands the message given and nodded.

Min-yun: Okay.

He pull out his phone, and both of started texting on the private chat group you both made.

Which was named:

My Alstroemeria

BUTTERCUP
Yun... What's with Muichiro?

What job is he doing?

SCARFACE
Monitoring the cadets

BUTTERCUP

Monitor?

what kind?

SCARFACE
Cadets.. which is like me, Being trained to be part of the training cadets on AAD Assassination Agency Department.

We are training to be assassins, agents, guards, hitman, sniper, etc. that you need in a gang

BUTTERCUP
Your part of that training agency?!

SCARFACE
Ha! I'm one of the group leaders there, Each of the cadets have their leader to guide them as a team.

Though..

Camille is going to take over my role since she's been sent there now

Me being with you 24/7 means I can't really go to the training grounds to take my role as leader.

BUTTERCUP
Huh?! Camille?!

How about her studies?!

SCARFACE
FYI she has her gadgets, she's attending one of those online classes that the school made.

I'm shocked your not in that online class instead your doing modular once.

BUTTERCUP
Don't worry in Monday I'll definitely go back to school!

SCARFACE
You Better!

Let's talk later at your private library

–♕︎—♕︎—♕︎—♕︎—♕︎—♕︎–

Muichiro: Took you guy a while to snap your heads from your phones.

You both saw Muichiro standing by an  opened car door.

You both look at each other then let out a little chuckle

I mean can you believe it? They took a very short chat and then here, they see that they already got to their destination in just a few chats on the phone. (I've experienced this...)

Min-yun: Ah..Sorry about that what were you saying?

Y/n got inside the car or limo (you can decide), Min-yun asked about that question Muichiro asked to both of you, you two didn't hear it because you were both busy chatting on the phone.

Muichiro slap Min-yun's shoulder and that made Min-yun quickly go inside the car, and Muichiro following him after.

Muichiro crossed his hands and looks at you both with a serious face.

Muichiro: If you guys want to buy something on the mall we are passing by. Better buy what you need than to not.

Min-yun quickly had an angry expression written on his face.

He immediately had the ideal item he desperately wanted to buy, he smiled angerly and said.

Min-yun: A freaking Fur cleaning kit..💢

Y/n: DOG TOYS!

Muichiro clenched his fist and the shouted.

Muichiro: Their fucking wolves!

You and Min-yun just shrugged your shoulders and ignore Muichiro the whole ride towards the said mall.

The driver finally stops the car infront of the huge mall, he looked at the rear-view mirror and said.

Driver: I'll drop you off here, I'll wait for you all on the parking lot.

Muichiro nodded then he looked at you, more like looking at you with an observant gaze.

Muichiro: Ok.. Chicken face do you have your card?

Y/n: always! But umm..Why?

Even though the answer is obvious you still asked.

Muichiro: Your going to treat us.

Muichiro rolled his eyes and then extended his hand to reach the door handle to open the door (of course). He got out leaving you shocked, half shocked because you expected that already.

Y/n: Huh?!

Min-yun put his head on your head, he let your turn to look at him, you saw him smirking, mischievously.

Min-yun: Yeah Y/n you'll treat us since I just saved my money on the bank.

You huffed and crossed your hands. Making a cute angry chubby cheek face.

Min-yun chuckled and held your hand to drag you out if the car.

Y/n: Fine.. but is this scripted?

Min-yun/Muichiro: No..

The two blunt guys replied blankly.

Y/n: That's kinda obvious.

You facepalmed.

Muichiro turn around towalk towards the mall.

Muichiro: Let's hurry this shopping trip, so you better buy everything you want right now.

You and Min-yun raised your hands up high like some little shitty brats, and shout in excitement..

Y/n/Min-yun: Definitely!!!

__________________________________

Jimin: Hello my name is Jimin and I have lost several meals from a particularly aggressive seagull.

Jimin said, keeping a blank facial expression on his face while looking at his youngest brother eating his food and sweet deserts that he just fvcking brought!

Jungkook: Ouch it was only a bit of cupcake!

Jungkook whined. Jimin snap out of his shock and looked at Jungkook like he was about to scold him.

Jimin: Does this agency have any food for a hungry bear like you!

Jungkook took another cupcake and answered his Hyung while observing the cupcake.

Jungkook: Of course it does, But...Not sweets, like this cupcake you have Hyung!

Jimin pushed his brother away from his goodies, Jungkook chuckled after seeing his Hyung's angry face, and that all because he ate his food.

Jimin: Yah stay away!

Jungkook: Okay! And Besides, having five is enough I guess.

Jungkook said and took a bite of the beautiful cupcake he had, Jungkook hummed softly as he ate it, mean while Jimin is a little panicked.

Jin strictly said only 3 candies a day for Jungkook. Ever wonder how 3 candies is equivalent to five cupcakes?

Jimin: Five?! That's already too much!

Jungkook: It was only five though..

Jimin just decided to calm down,

Jimin: And By the way why is their no sweets here?

Jungkook: Their kids they better eat healthier food than these sweets

'Though still...They are kids picked up from the slumps so you better treat them with a little luxury sometimes Jungkook..' Jimin thought, but he can't say that to Jungkook, his not in charge of the agency, it's Jungkook who is.

Jimin scoffed.

Jimin: Same with you, You better have less sweets..

Jimin glanced at his little brother and saw a serious confusion written on his face.

Jungkook: I don't even know if I'm a teen or a child.

Jimin: Don't over think that one.

Jimin instructed, making Jungkook give his brother a reassuring smile.

Jungkook: I won't, Don't worry.

Jimin: So hows Camille?

Jungkook frowned, he stood up and walked towards the drawers near his office table in his agency. He took off a tablet and handed it over to Jimin.

Jungkook: Here...she hasn't touched blood for a while so, her sanity is kinda messed up.

Jimin saw in the screen, Camille was seen crouching on a corner of white room and have restrains on her, she is wearing straitjacket.

Basically she looks like a mental patient being kept away in an isolation room, Which she was! It's needed because she has that look on her eyes that she wants to murder someone.

A sign that her killer side is active, and you all know about the Jun family curse right?

Jimin: She is still growing up.. She'll control her psychopathic side eventually, Of course with Jeong-hoon and Muichiro's help.

Jimin gave the tablet to Jungkook, While Jungkook was observing Camille is different angles caused by different camera across Camille's room, he suddenly have a question in mind he would like to be answered.

Jungkook: How about Min-yun? I've never knew his level of brutal side or even seen him with his curse...

Jimin: Surprisingly Min-yun does have a psychopathic side but he shows it more differently than the rest of his family.

Jungkook turned off the tablet and placed it on the coffee table.

Jungkook: The Difference is?

Jimin: Min-yun shows it more calmly but his definitely brutal when lusting for blood.

Curious, Jungkook moved closer to Jimin to heard the information clearer and louder.

Jungkook: Have you seen that side of him?

Jimin shook his head.

Jimin: No but Taehyung did.

Jungkook: What did he do?!

Jungkook is excited. Jimin could already Imagine flowers blooming around Jungkook, also Jungkook having cute bunny ears.

Jimin: Min-yun surprisingly killed the assigned doctor to him..Mr.Yan

Jungkook: Any reasons?

Jimin: Since his been in bed for maybe 2 weeks? Because of the poisoning issue, He hasn't been on a mission for a long time, causing his blood lust to store within him, his preventing himself to release the monster within basically..But don't worry, Mr.Yan was actually not doing his job well, so Min-yun stay bedridden longer than expected because of him.

Jungkook: Why didn't I heard of this?

Jungkook asked while taking another cupcake, making Jimin look at him in disappointment.

Jimin: I only knew when Taehyung explained to Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung all about Min-yun's psychotic side, it's a coincidence that I was there to be honest.

Jungkook: And why only talk about the Jun family curse now?

Jimin: They wanted to know if Min-yun is as crazy as Camille, Of course they talked about this when Camille arrived.

Jungkook giggled out of no where.

Jungkook: I would believe in curses if I hadn't even knew about the Jun family.

Jimin looked at his little brother and thought for a bit about the past.

Jimin: Jin Hyung once asked Jeong if he want an exorcist..But he declined, he see their family curse as a blessing. A unique treasure they want to keep.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook:...I guess, I mean they'll eventually get used with that curse because it's been generations on their family. Yeah, I guess it is a treasure.

Jimin smirked at Jungkook, his eyes saying ' This fact is more fun than that'.

Jimin: The only treasure in our family is family time!!

Jimin shoulder hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hummed in response.

Jungkook: Mhm!

Jimin: Oh yeah, I came here because Jin Hyung wanted the list of new cadets and also their report files from you, Directly.

Jungkook: I've been expecting that!

Jungkook stood up and walked to him desk arranging the said documents, Jimin just rolled his eyes.

Jimin: Of course you do, Jin is always so interested with new cadets...I wonder why.

(Maybe because they are kids? Kids are cute!)

Jungkook: I have no clue.

Jimin: How long are you going to keep Camille in that isolation room again?

Jungkook: When I see that she can fully control her self.

Jungkook replied then he sat down his office chair and do some side work papers for the mean time, he does have nothing to do and just watch the cadet in the monitor.

Jimin: ...Man. I'm bored.

Jungkook: Wanna hangout with the girls?

Jungkook suggested not looking at his Hyung.

Jimin: I'm in no mood for that, but I could need a drink.

Jungkook: Okay tonight we'll have  a bro time together at the bar!

Jimin: Haha I wonder which one of us can last longer with Spirytus Stawski.

Jimin stood up and walked towards Jungkook's desk.

Jungkook: You do know that Spirytus Stawski is 96% alcohol right? Of course I'll be dead meat with just 2 cups.

Jungkook look up to see Jimin smirking at him.

Jimin: Another drink then! Just a little strong as Spirytus Stawski!

_________________________________

I'm not dead just so you know.

I'm just busy! I didn't edit this btw.

👀

💜💜💜

S

ome notes of the story for you to understand it more clearly:

— Alstroemeria flower symbolize; Friendship. (So the chat name was clearly saying "My Friend")
—Butter cup flower is a nickname given by Min-yun to you because the meanings suites you well; Childish,joy, youth, purity, happiness and friendship, maybe even relationship (forget the last part pls..)
—In this story the maknaes are strictly given a rule of having 3 candies a day, but they can eat allot more if they took enough glass of water, and also brush their teeth after eating many candies.(I wish I had that kind of get away 😞...)
—straitjacket, A straitjacket is a garment shaped like a jacket with long sleeves that surpass the tips of the wearer's fingers. Its most typical use is restraining people who may cause harm to themselves or others.
—jimin is already done with work so he decided to go to Jungkook but end up as Jin's messenger.

Memes.

.
.
.

^^^Me every single day!

Reminder I didn't edit this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
33.7K 907 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
15.4K 335 27
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
776K 23.9K 77
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...