UNSHACKLED FEELINGS

By BELLEISIAQ

MUNA ABDUL: She was the most gentle and prettiest among her friends. Her life was pretty messed up too. She g... More

copyright
chapter one
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
40 Final Episode

CHAPTER 34

0 0 0
By BELLEISIAQ

  " you are serious, I think you should get that thought out of your mind right now because that is never going to happen." but no I was ignored with my husband last word lingering in my mind ' we will see '.  God I hope my heart settle down anytime soon.
" you know what I had a change of mind, let's just watch tv." is he serious right now, I don't know If I was relived or disappointed, maybe a mix of emotions. because right now, kadir can be unpredictable.
" okay, what type do you want to watch." God please don't allow him to choose horror or boring action movies, I dislike horror movie.
" what is with your expression?" Schooling my face to look calm, I replied
" Nothing."
" don't worry I won't pick a scary movie."  glancing at his face, I wondered how he knew that was what I was worried about.
" who told you I was worried about that."
" I can see it all over your face, your emotion can easily be read you know, by your facial expression." Wow, trying to look surprised.
" well you are the only one who think so."
" well am glad I am, that makes me so special." laughing lightly at his response, I just shake my head, moving toward his side I sat down.
" why are you sitting so far?  you need to come close ."
" why? Im okay here." anytime I sit so close my heart doesn't stop beating and he doesn't need to know that, he will be taking advantage of that.
" no, I don't like you being far from me, I want you close to me, you being close make me content." staring at him, I wondered what changed him, these days he talks and acts different.
" you do realize your staring won't make me take back my words right, just come closer." dragging my hands, he made sure I was sitting in between his legs with my back facing his chest with his hands around my stomach, it was such an intimate position, I struggled to move out of his embrace but he tightened his grip on mine .
" I think it's best you stop struggling, you wouldnt want a repeat of what happen this morning right." I went still at his statement, why does his voice sound so strained, kadir was chuckling at my behaviour, he knew he got me.
" let's just watch the damn movie."
" okay, since you are being so co-operative, you can choose the movie to watch."
"Really?" My voice sound like a little child but at that moment I didn't care at all.  " but I don't think you are going to watch the movie I like, it's a little childish."
" really", I sense some laughter in his voice but I couldn't turn around to look. " tell me the name."
" well its beauty and the beast." I was waiting for a reaction but I didn't get any.
" you mean like the cartoons."
" yeah the cartoons, I love them but most people thinks someone like me shouldn't be watching cartoon ."

" well I don't care, we can both watch it."

" so, you mean you are going to watch it with me."

" why not." after inputting the movie, I sat down in my former position, watching the scene play out in front of me, I am a sucker for happy ending life, maybe bittersweet but once in a while I like to get out of the real world and such movies serve as an escapade for me. Frowning I noticed I didn't hear any sound again, straining my head sideways, I noticed he has dozed off, shaking my head at that, of course what did I expect, maybe next time we will watch his movie, he looks so adorable and handsome. Alhamdulilah for that, slipping out of his hold, I covered him with a blanket so he would be comfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
6.4K 370 20
"Are you really going to talk to Abbu?" She asked being serious after some time and I nodded my head. "Yep. I can try, right? I know there is 0.1% c...
190K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
1.6K 168 3
One boy who has everything like lovely family, friends, money, happiness everything simply he can called as born with a silver spoon such a lucky per...