A Love Can Change

By loveaavi

Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and... More

Chapter 1 • Unexplained Hatred
Chapter 2 • Cruel Path
Chapter 3 • Bygones
Chapter 4 • Confused Feelings
Chapter 5 • Heart Knows
Chapter 6 • Yearning
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 8 • Hindrance
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 9 • Settlement
Chapter 10 • Initiative
Chapter 11 • Louder than Words
Chapter 12 • Love Remains
Chapter 13 • Oblivion
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 14 • Wicked Scheme
Chapter 15 • Parting
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
Chapter 16 • Fiery Core
Chapter 17 • Vindictive
Chapter 18 • Over
Chapter 19 • Grim Truth
Chapter 20 • Marked by Fate
Chapter 21 • Objective
Chapter 22 • Once Again
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 23 • Lost Warmth
Chapter 24 • New Beginning
Chapter 25 • Concealed Desires
Chapter 26 • Committed
Chapter 27 • Moon and Stars
Chapter 28 • Abhor
Chapter 29 • Vengeance Begins
Chapter 30 • His Blackening
Chapter 31 • Unwavering Fondness
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 32 • Deception
Chapter 33 • Restless
Chapter 34 • Heart Remembers
Chapter 35 • One Destiny
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Ending • Love Can Change... You
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

Chapter 7 • Hidden

4.1K 297 52
By loveaavi

Xiao Zhan is in the corner of their canteen, sitting alone. But at least, He has a lot of food on his table that got an attentions from other students.

Some of them are wonder and confused. oh, He used his first week salary that Mr. President Wang gave last friday and paid his rented apartment for this month.

He's eating peacefully didn't minding other people's eyes staring at him. The foods are so delicious indeed! but the prices are not a joke.

"Am I dreaming? the son of a whore can afford these now?!"

"argh! I'm sure he has a sugar daddy duh"

"hahaha you're right! what do you expect to a son of a bitch?"

"Like mother, like son!"

The students laughed at him. Xiao Zhan banged his hands on the table that made the students startled.

Xiao Zhan then again set eyes on them. A warning is visible to Xiao Zhan's sharp eyes but ofcourse the four girls students are not scared to him! They even walk towards his place.

"Those eyes... are so ugly!" the one girl with opened uniform enough to see her bo*bs grabbed Xiao Zhan's hair tight and lifted Xiao Zhan's face up.

While the three girls are waiting for a permission to attack from the girl that seems like their leader who holding Xiao Zhan's hair. They are about to attack but the school bell rings mean their break time is over.

The bitchy girl snorted as she let Xiao Zhan's hair, "We're not done yet"

Xiao Zhan stood up after the girls left him and back to their classroom.

-❀-

"Kid, Since you're going to Wangs' mansion please inform Mr. Wang that we will having an exam. I will give Mr. President Wang a permission letter to let his son to take the exam here" Their prof said after he took Wang Yibo's papers last friday from Xiao Zhan. But it was Xiao Zhan who answered that. So why he didn't enjoyed his weekend, Xiao Zhan did that all day! even their homeworks.

"I will sir"

Their prof nodded signalling Xiao Zhan that he may leave which is Xiao Zhan did. He is the only one student in their classroom tho because he waited almost an hour after the class ended for their professor to comeback.

This the second week of Xiao Zhan for being Wang Yibo's tutor. 3 weeks left before their graduation.

Xiao Zhan sighed. He remembered the day when Wang Yibo's first day here.

"That day... I really want to approach you"

-
Xiao Zhan is mopping the floor of their hallway, Zhao Liying told him to do it everyday before the class starts. Well, that is because she was embarrassed having a sibling from other woman of his dad and now she want to show to everyone that Xiao Zhan is just nothing to Zhao family.

"Guys! did you saw the new student here?!" the girl excitedly asked.

"oh! that handsome and hot boy!"

"Yes that one! i heard that he is from a wealthy family!"

"Yup! he is a Wang!"

Xiao Zhan froze from what he is doing and mumbled, "Wang?!"

"I think he is the Second young master of Wang family!"

Xiao Zhan's heart beats rapidly, "Wang Yibo!" he then throw out the mop and runs to the school yard. No one told him where Wang Yibo at but his heart lead his way to his.

Xiao Zhan is not wrong! Wang Yibo is sitting alone while scrolling to his phone. Xiao Zhan is almost in tears because of happiness! he can't believe that his love is here, only a meters far from him. Xiao Zhan smiled before he walk towards Wang Yibo's place but stopped when he is almost infront of Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo"

Zhao Liying, "WANG YIBO!"

Both Xiao Zhan and Zhao Liying called him at once. Wang Yibo stared at them with a confused face, "Did you... two called me?"

Zhao Liying then glared at Xiao Zhan as he lowered his head down.

"Hi, I'm Zhao Liying. I'm sure you remember me right? Our Dad are partners in business-"

Wang Yibo cutted her sentence, "I know who you are" He rolled his eyes and set eyes on Xiao Zhan, "You are?"

Xiao Zhan lifted his head up and stared at Wang Yibo who is waiting for his replied.

Xiao Zhan, "I'm-"

"He is my... you know... my brother from a... bitch" Zhao Liying said in disgust.

Wang Yibo can't take his eyes off from Xiao Zhan. This is the second time he saw a pretty and stunning person in his life!. If you wonder why Wang Yibo can't recognize Sean to Xiao Zhan that is because Xiao Zhan after 4 years he became more prettier than before and got a slender body unlike when Xiao Zhan was 16 years old, he was a cute type back then.

Wang Yibo remembered the issue about his uncle Zhao, "So this is him, not bad. If only he doesn't have a bruises he'll more beautiful" Yibo said through his mind while staring at Xiao Zhan up and down.

"No, Yibo. I'm-"

Zhao Liying cutted him again and glaring at him intensely, "Whore, why don't you leave us alone?"

"B-But.."

Zhao Liying grabbed Wang Yibo's arm and pulled him, "Come, Bo. I'll be your guide here"

Wang Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan once more before he nodded at Zhao Liying. Xiao Zhan is standing there alone while watching them both walking away from him.

That night, Mr. Zhao threatened Xiao Zhan because Zhao Liying told him what happened to her and Yibo because of Xiao Zhan. "Don't ever dare to get close to Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan. Well, If you don't want me to kick you out from my University."

Since then, Xiao Zhan always looking at Wang Yibo in afar although they're classmates he can't talk to Wang Yibo. Sometimes, He's leaving a favorite milk drink of Wang Yibo to his locker everyday but when Zhao Liying knew about it, Her minions beaten him non stop that day until Xiao Zhan got bed ridden in 3 days. Zhao Liying always going to their class room to seduce Wang Yibo before the class, breaktime, even after class!

When Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying announced that they are in a relationship, Xiao Zhan cried silently to his room but doesn't mean he will give up. Even 'tho Wang Yibo hurt him, insult him, bully him still Xiao Zhan respecting him and loving him unconditionally.

Despite of what happening bad luck to Xiao Zhan he's still finding a good things around him. But... How long will gonna Xiao Zhan hold on?
-

Xiao Zhan yawned in the middle of the hallway and yep, He ain't slept last Friday night because he watched Wang Yibo the whole night, Xiao Zhan is scared that Yibo's fever will got worsened again. So, Xiao Zhan massaged Wang Yibo's head while Yibo is sleeping peacefully as he hugging Xiao Zhan tight.

On the Saturday morning, he cooked a porridge for Wang Yibo because Wang Yibo didn't ate alot when they had a dinner after that Wang Haikuan drove him to his home first before Haikuan goes into their Hospital.

Sunday, he did all the papers of Wang Yibo and him, even their homeworks!

Xiao Zhan walks with hooded eyes. He wish he can lay to his bed right now and rolled his body to his comfy bed.

Xiao Zhan startled when someone bumped into him which is he didn't notice.

"Hoho.. Hi" The girl earlier smirked with her friends!

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened, "Why the hell i forgot that they'll gonna beat me? aiyaaah! I'm sure I'm late again!"

Xiao Zhan had to wait 1hr for their professor and he have to walk for 1hr as well to Wangs' Mansion and now he have to face these girls! oh god, after that for sure in Wangs' Mansion, Wang Yibo will shout at him again!

The three girls push Xiao Zhan down to his knees as they holds Xiao Zhan's arms tightly.

Xiao Zhan looked up, "Miss.. Mr. Wang is waiting for me, can you let me pass this time?"

Xiao Zhan knew they won't! but what if? at least he tried.

"are you fool?" She slapped Xiao Zhan that left a red marks to his clear face. Xiao Zhan then lowered his head but one of the three girls grabbed his hair and lifted his head up!

"I brought something for you~"

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes again when he heard a clung!

"An Iron chain?!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed..

The girl smirked like an insane, "Yup! How is it? i mean how should i use this to you?"

She encircled it into Xiao Zhan's neck.

Xiao Zhan breathe rapidly can't help but to think something bad! what if they will choke him to death? it is possible!

The worst is they heard another foot step walking towards them, it's Zhao Liying. Zhao Liying is about to leave the campus but saw an interesting scene here in the hallway.

"oh guys, what are you doing?" Zhao Liying acted like she will rescue Xiao Zhan.

"Ms. Liying, your brother is so annoying!"

Zhao Liying stopped infront of Xiao Zhan, "corrections, he's a son of a bitch and not my brother duh"

Zhao Liying signalled the girl who placed the chain into Xiao Zhan's neck to step aside.

Zhao Liying then leaned down to face Xiao Zhan, "Indeed, he's not my brother. Look at his face! hideous!" Zhao Liying laughed after a seconds of staring at his face. The four girls laughed as well. ofcourse, they knew Xiao Zhan is not ugly! they are just jealous how perfect and good looking Xiao Zhan is.

Zhao Liying saw the chain at Xiao Zhan's neck as she grabbed it and twisted it onto his neck

"M-Ms. Zhao!" Xiao Zhan resists and barely to breathe.

Zhao Liying seems like she's possessed because of hatred and envy she holds for Xiao Zhan. Now, she got an opportunity to kill this brother of her well there's no one will gonna stop her because Wang Yibo is not here.

Zhao Liying tightens the grip, "Die!" she shouts that echoed to the entire hallway even the four girls shocked!

Xiao Zhan gasping for an air, "If this is the only way for her to forgive me and my mother, then maybe i should die to her own hands"

Xiao Zhan is about to pass out but he heard a man screaming at the background, "Zhao Liying! let him go! I SAID LET XIAO ZHAN GO!"

Zhao Liying back to her senses and glanced at the man who screamed at her.

"H-Haikuan gege" Zhao Liying's hands are shaking and let go Xiao Zhan same as the three girls as Xiao Zhan coughed and inhaled some air. Xiao Zhan's surroundings are spinning.

Wang Haikuan push her as soon as he arrived at Xiao Zhan's place. Wang Haikuan is here to take Zhao Liying because his father told him. There will be something that Mr. President Wang discuss with Zhaos especially with Yibo and Liying that they didn't finish last Saturday night but how disappointing, He saw Zhao Liying's wicked deeds instead.

"Zhan, are you okay?" Wang Haikuan cupped Xiao Zhan's face and took off the chain from his neck.

Xiao Zhan managed to replied him but in a weak tone, "I-Im fine, Mr. Kuan"

Wang Haikuan holds Xiao Zhan's arms and helps him to stand up. Haikuan then glared at the four girls that made them run away. Haikuan is a Wang his glares is not that scarier like Wang Yibo's but you can feel a chills!

"Ge... I-Im-" Zhao Liying tried to explain but Haikuan didn't even pay an attention to her as he walks slowly with Xiao Zhan.

"Haikuan Ge!" She called.

Wang Haikuan stopped but didn't turn back, "Liying, your father is in our Mansion and he needs to talk to you." and Haikuan started to walk again away from her or else he can't stop himself to slap Zhao Liying based on what he witnessed.

-❀-

Wang Haikuan is driving his car with Xiao Zhan beside him. He can't help but to feel worry for Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan is so quiet since they entered to his car! Wang Haikuan knew he is not okay.

"Sean, how's your feeling?" Haikuan tried to asked. The chain earlier left a red marks in Xiao Zhan's neck, he really looks miserable right now.

"Kuan ge, is it wrong for being my mother's son?" Xiao Zhan asked back with his head lowered.

Wang Haikuan sighed, "Damn! those students. If I could transfer Xiao Zhan into other University, I will!"

"No, there was nothing wrong"

Wang Haikuan knew his mother, Xiao Zhan's mother is kind and beautiful like her son. She is different from other courtesan and also his mom did that work once only, after she got pregnant she left that work and paid her father's debt.

"But, why they treat me like this? am i that filthy?" Xiao Zhan's tears starting to fall that made Haikuan panics. Xiao Zhan want to keep his tears but he can't! it hurts so much.

"S-Sean! don't cry, ofcourse you're not!" Wang Haikuan tried to comfort him, if only he is not driving Haikuan will surely hug Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan is too precious, he don't deserve this!

Xiao Zhan sobs, "Even Nai Bo hates me, Kuan ge!"

"Yibo didn't hate you! He is just don't know who you are yet" Haikuan tries to convince him.

"He don't hate Sean, but me as Xiao Zhan?" Xiao Zhan then let a piercing cries.

Wang Haikuan feels so pity for Xiao Zhan, "Trust me! He don't hate you. Yibo can't express his feelings that well"

Xiao Zhan wiped his tears, "How could you say that, Kuan ge" Based on how Yibo treats Xiao Zhan everyday, he knew Yibo hates him.

Wang Haikuan thinks for seconds before he replied, "okay then, I have something important to say but first, would you trust me?"

Xiao Zhan stared at Wang Haikuan with reddened eyes and nodded.

Wang Haikuan helplessly sighed, "Remember when you are in our hospital?"

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Wang Haikuan continued, "You asked me who brought you there right?"

Xiao Zhan sniffed, "You said, You and your nurse"

Wang Haikuan shook his head, "Nope."

Xiao Zhan stunned and confusingly stared at Haikuan.

"then... who?"

Wang Haikuan stopped the car as the traffic lights turned red, "My brother"

Xiao Zhan looked at him didn't believing what Haikuan had said.

"Kuan ge, if you're telling me that to make my feelings better. i suggest you to stop joking around" Xiao Zhan back his attention to the road.

"So why i asked you if you trust me right? I'm telling the truth, Sean"

Wang Haikuan continued his driving once the traffic light turned green. Xiao Zhan didn't replied, he don't know what to say next.

"Hear me out first,"

Xiao Zhan answered him a nod and listen attentively.

"It wasn't true that I and my nurses went there. You know, I'm a busy person. For being the head of our own Hospital and a doctor I have alot of things to do"

"I was shocked too when my younger brother brings you to my hospital and finds me, then afterwards, Yibo told me that there's a dead man to your school and it happened that was the man who touched you. So, I immediately told the emergency department to go there."

Xiao Zhan, "the aged man who touched my skin before he brought me to the abandoned room and one of Yibo's men who beats me after? but how did you know?, Kuan ge" He could feel that there is something smell fishy here.

Wang Haikuan stopped for a moment before he replied, "uhm.. Yibo said... he saw that man brushes his fingers to your skin"

"eh? Yibo saw it? Didn't he is waiting to the abandoned room with Ms. Zhao and preparing to beat me that time?"

Wang Haikuan with cold sweat didn't know what to reply him.

"..."

"Kuan ge?"

"oh, forgot it. If you want more information ask my younger brother instead. My point here is, Yibo dont hate you, He cares for you. That cub made me to lie too!" Wang Haikuan tries to change the topic or else he might spill his younger brother's secret.

-
Wang Haikuan runs after he heard that his younger brother finding him. He saw Yibo with an unconscious young man in his arms, Yibo looks so frightened as well.

"Brother! Help him! His pulse is faint!"

This is the first time again he saw his younger brother panicking.

Wang Haikuan told his nurses to take Xiao Zhan. After that Haikuan did all he can do for this young man. Xiao Zhan's pulse is indeed faint! but nothing serious happened, just a lack of oxygen.

After he's done with Xiao Zhan, he went to his younger brother who is waiting in the outside of the room where Xiao Zhan resting at.

Wang Yibo, "Is he okay?"

Wang Haikuan signalled Wang Yibo to sit on waiting chairs here.

"Yes. but Bo, what happened? who is that young man? and why he have a bruises and wounds?" Haikuan asked him with sincerely.

Wang Yibo knew his older brother will understand him so he didn't hesitated to answered him, "He's the illegitimate son of Uncle Zhao. Those wounds and bruises are... made by me"

Wang Haikuan closes his eyes and sighed. Why his younger brother became so unmerciful these past months? He thinks that it was a wrong idea to let Yibo became a student in that University.

Wang Haikuan, "Then.. why you brought him here?"

Wang Yibo, "I-I don't know either. It just there's something urging me to bring him here"

Well, Is it because Wang Yibo's heart and Xiao Zhan's heart are slowly make them closer day by day?

Wang Haikuan tapped his younger brother's shoulder, "Didi, If you are doing this because of Zhao Liying... you should stop following her commands. It might put you in danger!"

Wang Yibo snorted, "Brother, i know what i am doing! that whore deserves it though"

Wang Haikuan shakes his head. He can't believe this younger brother of his! Wang Haikuan really want to pinch Wang Yibo right now but Yibo is no more longer his soft baby cub.

Wang Yibo, "Ge, I have want to say that I almost to forget!"

Wang Haikuan turns his attention to his didi, "what is it?"

"There is a dead man at our school" Wang Yibo said in relax tone seems like he doesn't care.

Wang Haikuan widened his eyes, "WHAT?!"

Wang Haikuan calls the emergency department to check the university. After that he came back to Wang Yibo, playing his phone.

"Bo, do you know that guy?" Wang Haikuan looks down at Yibo who is still busy playing.

"Mn., he is one of my men and touched that eyesore"

Wang Haikuan sits beside him and whispered, "Are you the one who made that too?"

Wang Yibo stopped and nodded, "Yes... that guy really getting into my nerves! He even dared to touched that ugly son of a whore infront of my fvcking eyes"

Wang Haikuan flinched how Wang Yibo explained, He's so exaggerate.

Wang Haikuan massaging his temple, "Lower you voice down.. what if the police arrests you?!"

Wang Yibo, "I'm not the one who killed him though, I ordered a different person to do that for me. Just make it shows that it was an accident. I don't care"
-

Wang Yibo is non stop stomping his feet on the ground. Xiao Zhan is now 3 hours late! and his day is not complete without insulting Xiao Zhan, let say seeing Xiao Zhan. Zhao Liying is in beside him clinging to his arm but he don't cares.

Wang Yibo run to their door once he heard the car of his brother. He saw his older brother helping Xiao Zhan down from his car.

Wang Yibo, "In three hours, they are together?!"

He crossed his arms while eyeing Xiao Zhan intensely. Zhao Liying who catched up to Wang Yibo after he left her, stopped when she saw Wang Yibo staring at Xiao Zhan while Here she is, Wang Yibo didn't minding her.

Zhao Liying can't help but to curse Xiao Zhan to her mind, "that son of a whore, what the hell he have?!"

Wang Yibo widened his eyes when he set eyes on Xiao Zhan's neck, "What the fvck is in his neck?! I see... there's something happened wild huh, what a bitch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.9K 12
Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's ex, makes a list to why people shouldn't love his ex-boyfriend. | A Short Story | [I don't own the characters! This is purely...
257K 12.7K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
101K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
146K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...