Do you want to play a game?

By happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
[A/N]
○A/n●

VI

2.9K 83 5
By happyhippo2345

Kidnapped:
Abduct (someone) and hold them captive, typically to obtain a ransom.

•<><><><><><><><><><>•

Now it was 01:45 am, and still no one had come to pick me up for these games. I was starting to get very annoyed. Was this whole thing a trick to get me to feel humiliated? After staring into space for a few seconds, I came back down to Earth. There was now a big black van parked infrount of me on the road. The passenger window was ominously rolled down to reveal a figure in a red full body jumpsuit. The person also had a black mask with a white circle on it.
"Are you Y/n L/n?" the person asked, but its voice sounded robotic. I nodded my head cautiously and the window rolled back up. The can door opened and I could see about 4 other people inside. They seemed to be asleep. I climed in and buckled myself down and noticed a window that was slowly rollong upwards.
"Where are we going?" I nervously asked. I didnt get a reply but instead a white gas began to flood the car. I began to feel dizzy and tired and within seconds, I was passed out.

When I next woke up, I was in a bed. The sheets were thin and the mattress, hard and lumpy. I sat up and took a second to take in my surroundings. There were hundreds of people in teal tracksuit and hundreds of bunkbeds, walking up, just as I had. Some of the towers of beds were so tall that they almost touched the roof! I jumped out of the bed and looked at myself. Someone had changed me into a teal jumpsuit, just like everyone else. But there was also a number on my chest in black, in a white box. It said 051.

10/10/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 265 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
29.6K 1.1K 24
park mi jin x fem reader (fluff) she/her pronouns are used! y/n l/n is an ordinary 12th grader that just realized she might catches feelings for anot...
2.4K 40 17
Y/n is 19 year old. Due to her mother's neglect when she was young she found it hard to trust people. She moved in with her father who passed away sh...
876 20 12
It's 2017, yet another 27 years passed again. That means IT is back, more hungry than ever. (Y/n), an 18 year old girl just graduated from college, g...