𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧...

Af 1-800-REG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰... Mere

I. INTRODUCTION
II. THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING
III. BLACK LAKE
IV. SECRETS
V. LATE NIGHT
VI. ANOTHER BOY
VII. HOGWARTS EXPRESS
VIII. JUST A KISS
IX. CHRISTMAS PARTY
X. MERRY KISSMAS
XI. MORNING AFTER
XII. BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES
XIII. LOVEBITES
XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM
XV. ASTRONOMY TOWER
XVI. RUMOURS
XVII. THE MARK
XVIII. BLACK BROTHERS
XIX. EXAMS
XX. SCHOOL'S OUT
XXI. BOOKSTORE
XXII. APOLOGY
XXIII. LETTERS
XXIV. DIAGON ALLEY
XXV. SEVENTH YEAR
XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS
XXVII. BACK HOME
XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE
XXIX. WELCOMING ARMS
XXX. FUTURE&DREAMS
XXXI. THE MEETING
XXXII. MOON AND STARS
XXXIII. SUMMER'S ARRIVAL
XXXV. EPILOGUE

XXXIV. FINAL DAY

1.8K 41 5
Af 1-800-REG

xxxiv. final day
- silks of heaven, chapter thirty four-

IT WAS FINALLY HERE. The last day of Hogwarts. Jasmine stood in her empty dorm room, staring at herself in the mirror. All she could think about was her first day at Hogwarts:

Jasmine sat at the table on her first day of classes. James was talking to this boy he met on the train. He had long, beautiful hair and dark blue eyes. Next to him was some other boy, who looked slightly annoyed. He had a small scar on the side of his face and smelt of warm chocolate. And there was that last boy. Shy and timid, bright blonde hair and a mousy look to him.

She felt left out, none of them talked to her. The second boy smiled at her from time to time, but that was it.

Jasmine sighed and stood up, "James, I'm going to go to classes early. Is that okay?"

James barely noticed. He shook her off and she rolled her eyes, walking away.

It took her a very long time to find her first class, but eventually she did and she stood outside. There was already a group of boys there.

One of them looked over at her and scowled. She knew who that was, his parents hated hers. It was Evan Rosier.

The dirty blonde boy looked back at his friends and subtly pointed at her. Bursting out with laughter, the boys stared at her. Jasmine flushed red and checked herself. Why were they laughing?

But one of them wasn't laughing. Jasmine noticed him. He stood, looking at her with a sad look on his face. She raised an eyebrow at him. Why wasn't he laughing like the rest of them?

She noticed something about him. He looked familiar. He has raven-black curls on his head, a few falling on his forehead. His eyes were that same shade of blue as the first boy that was friends with James. They must be brothers!

When the laughter died down, that boy walked over to Jasmine and cleared his throat.

"Pot—"

"Why were they laughing?" she shot before he could even finish.
The boy stared at her, examining every little detail. His eyes shifted up and they locked eye contact for a few short moments.
"Well? Why were they laughing?"

"Oh, um," he dropped the look of smugness. "Your family. Blood-traitors."

Jasmine's eyebrows knitted together. "You can't call people that! Just because we're not snobs and don't look down on others doesn't mean you can call us that."

"I'm sorry," the boy said. "Let me introduce myself?"

She pursed her lips. "Your friends wouldn't like that. I'm a 'blood-traitor' apparently."

"I don't care."

The boy smiled at her and she gave a half-smile back. "Go on then, introduce yourself."

"Black. Regulus Black," he held out his hand. Jasmine took it and shook it.

"Potter. Ja—"

"Jasmine Potter, I know," he interrupted. "My parents told me about you."

"Good or bad?" she pondered.

"Bad. We're Blacks. We usually don't get on well with Potters."

"I'm sure we can change that," Jasmine said. "Friends?"

Regulus nodded. "Friends."

***

Jasmine turned around and picked up her last bag. She wiped her face, only now realising she'd been crying.

She walked down and out of the common rooms. Regulus stood there, waiting for her. She ran up to him and hugged him, emotions overwhelming her.

"I love you so much," she said. Regulus let out a low chuckle.

"Where'd that come from?" he asked, smiling down at her.

"We might not see each other for a while. It's like you said, our families," Jasmine explained.

"Well, we've still got the ride on the train," he said. He kisses the top of her head. "Don't worry, my love."

She looked up and they both stood smiling at each other for so long that they ended up bursting out into laughter. Regulus's beautiful smile caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

Jasmine stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you on Hogwarts Express, okay?"

"Okay, my angel."

Hours and hours later, Jasmine sighed with relief as she sat down in a train compartment. That was it, her last time being in Hogwarts Express. She had been walking around Hogwarts for ages, trying to take in as much as she could, since she would never see it again.

She sat, waiting for Regulus and as she examined the seats in front of her, she realised it was the same compartment they sat in third year:

"Jasmine! Tell me!"

Jasmine shook her head, glaring at Regulus, who sat on the seat across from her.

"Really, I won't say anything. You're my best friend and you know I wouldn't tell a soul!"

She sighed. Stupidly, she told Regulus she liked someone and now he's nagging at her to tell him who. But she doesn't want to.

"Give me hints, alright?" Regulus asked.

He didn't want to know that badly. Really, he hoped it was him. Maybe that's why she hesitated to tell him?

Don't get your hopes up, Regulus, a voice in his head told him. It's not you.

But he listened anyway as she nodded and gave her first hint.

"They're a close friend of mine," she said. Regulus's face lit up with joy.

"Go on.. do I know them?"

"Mm. Do you?" she pretended to ponder. "I'm pretty sure you do. You know them quite well!"

Regulus smiled. "And?"

"And they're quite a sarcastic, mean person," she said. "But they show the people they love just how much they love them."

That sounds familiar, Regulus told himself. Could it really be me?

"One more hint, okay? What house are they?"

Jasmine hesitated. She bit her lip and groaned.

"Do I have to say?!" she asked. "That'd give it away!"

"Just say it, Jas," he nudged.

"Fine. They're a..."

Regulus watched her carefully as she decided whether to say it or not. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Gryffindor."

His smile faded and his heart sank. What did he expect? For her to actually like him. They were best friends, nothing more. He swallowed the lump in his throat and spoke, his throat extremely dry.

"Who is it?"

"Don't tell anyone, Reggie," she said, holding out her pinky finger. He crossed his pinky finger with hers and nodded. "Mary McDonald.."

He pretended to be happy and excited, but deep down he wanted her to like him. He thought he liked her since they met but never actually cared until now.

"Reg? You won't tell her, will you?"

He shook his head, his face blank and his mouth frowning. She nodded and laid her head on the back of the seat, resting her eyes.

He watched her, taking in every detail of her face. She truly was beautiful. But she was his best friend and he was hers. And they couldn't break rule number six.

"Night, Jas."

She peeked a smile.

"Night, Reg.."

***

There was a knock on the compartment door. Regulus slid the door open and sat next to her, resting his head on her lap.

"Hello," she giggled, playing with his hair. "Tired?"

"So tired," he groaned.

"Sleep, Reg."

"Mm, okay. Goodnight."

Jasmine carried on playing with his hair until he fell asleep, his breathing becoming heavy, his mouth partly open.

"I love you," she said softly, knowing he couldn't hear her. It didn't matter. It replayed in her head everyday.

She loves him. She loves him. She loves him. She loves him.

And being with him never changed. Every time she saw him, it was butterflies she felt in her stomach. And whenever she was with him, it was as if she was on the highest cloud.

As if she was in ...

Silks of heaven.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

25.9K 698 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...
15.1K 538 52
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...
4.3K 94 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
390K 10.1K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...