XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE

xxviii. under the table
- silks of heaven, chapter twenty eight -

 under the table - silks of heaven, chapter twenty eight -

// smut. reader's discretion is advised:)

THE NEXT EVENING AT the Potters', Jasmine was making dinner for everyone. The kitchen was completely empty, the only sounds coming from her record player in the corner, playing a Bowie album.

Regulus entered the kitchen, a smug look on his face, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck from the back.

"Hi," he smiled. "That smells good, but can't you just use magic?"

"It's much more fun to do it all on my own," she scoffed. He smiled and sat on the counter.

"When do you think you're finished?" he asked her. "I'm hungry."

She took a hot spoon and put it into his leg, making him howl in pain.

"Jasmine! Why would you do that?" he shouted, laughter taking over. She joined in, also laughing.

"Don't rush my cooking," Jasmine said. "But I'll be finished in five minutes."

She finished mixing the contents of the pot and placed her spoon on a side. Regulus hopped off the counter and snaked his arms around her neck, kissing her gently. She kissed back, pressing her body against his, and tangling her hands into his hair. His mouth parted and allowed her tongue to slip in. She moved her other hand down to his trousers, against his erection. Quickly, she moved it back up to his jaw and began to outline his face with her hands.

"Get a room," someone muttered, walking into the kitchen. Jasmine disconnected her lips from Regulus and turned to see her father glaring at them, a joking look flashing in his eyes. "I'd prefer not to see that."

Regulus' face turned to a light shade of pink and he stared at the ground. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Dinner ready?" Fleamont joked.

Jasmine switched the oven off, "Just finished it. Could you two help me serve?"

Regulus rushed to help Jasmine, anything fo escape the awkwardness of her father walking on in them during an intense make-out.

"Let me get that," he said, taking the pile of plates from Jasmine's arms and he left the kitchen.

"So, things getting serious?" Fleamont asked. Jasmine stared at him, her eyebrows furrowing.

"It's been serious for a while, now, Dad. Just secret," she said. Fleamont nodded, a smile on his face.

"At least you're happy, hm? You deserve to be happy, Jas," he smiled.