XXXII. MOON AND STARS

xxxii. moon and stars
- silks of heaven, chapter thirty two -

 moon and stars- silks of heaven, chapter thirty two -

//smut. also tried smth different w the smut in this chapter so yeah idk ! enjoy ig :)

"WHAT SHOULD I GET Lily for Valentine's?"

James was lying on the floor of the Gryffindor common rooms, deciding what to get Lily for Valentine's Day.

"A 'dump me' pass?" Sirius snorted.

"Fuck off," James said.

"Any clue what she likes?" Remus asked.

James shrugged. Jasmine ignored him and continued with her homework. She still didn't know whether her and Regulus were giving gifts for Valentine's.

She thought it was cliché. As hell.

I'll buy him some chocolates and sweets, she said to herself. Can't go wrong with that.

"Nothing," Jasmine suggested. "That's what I'm giving Reg. It's cliché, Prongs. Just get her some sweets."

"You can fuck off, too," James said, giving Jasmine a sarcastic smile. "Cliché or not, I want to get her a gift. Show her that I appreciate her!"

"Get her some bracelet that says 'I love you,' I dunno," Peter said.

"Cheesy," James replied.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I'm going to go see Regulus. Anyone want anything? We might go Kitchens after."

They all answered no. Jasmine put her books and parchment on a side and ran out. She had planned to meet Regulus by the Astronomy Tower. He said it was urgent.

When she got there, he was sitting near the edge, staring down at his legs. Usually she'd see him staring up, at the moon and stars.

"Hello," Jasmine smiled, sitting next to him. "What's up?"

"Hi, Jas," he said, wrapping his arms around her. "You doing okay?"

She nodded. "Why'd you say this was urgent?"

"It is," Regulus replied. "Attended a meeting recently.. I've got a task. I have to get close to Dumbledore and join his group."

"Group? You mean the Order of Phoenix, right?" she asked. "I could help you with that!"

"No, you'd be betraying them," he said with a smile on his face, but Jasmine didn't think he was joking. "I'm not going to do it, anyway. I plan on taking something from him before that. A locket."