Various x Reader Oneshots

By k_cantatrix

I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons... More

Anime Oneshots (Requests are Closed)
Clichè Night (Kakashi Hatake; Naruto)
Unusually Hot Day, Literally (Gaara; Naruto)
Unexpected Actions (South Korea: Im Yong Soo; Hetalia)
All's Fair in Love and Zombies (America: Alfred F. Jones; Hetalia)
A Bloody and Agonizing Experience (Eren Jaeger; SnK/AoT)
Forget About The Act! (Sasuke Uchiha; Naruto)
Circus Love (Ciel Phantomhive; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
Sweet Doctor (Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka; OHSHC)
Ice Skating Fails (Gray Fullbuster; Fairy Tail)
That One Girl..... (Trafalgar Law; One Piece)
Cinderella Meets Romeo (Sebastian Michaelis; Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
Fun In The Sun (Monkey D. Luffy; One Piece)
A Love Never Forgotten (Norway: Lukas Bondevik; Hetalia)
Clichè New Year (Natsu Dragneel; Fairy Tail)
Insane Affections (Yandere! Alois Trancy; Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji)
Normal Day, Huh? (Natsu Dragneel; Fairy Tail)
Flower Crowns (Chibitalia; Hetalia)
The New Girl In Town (Gray Fullbuster; Fairy Tail)
A Snowy Day (Matthew Williams; Hetalia)
Unrequited Love? (Akashi Seijuro; Kuroko no Basuke)
That Crazy Info Broker (Izaya Orihara; Durarara)
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Meeting the Pine Twins (Dipper Pines; Gravity Falls)
Change of Plans
I'm Here For You (Fukami; Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
The Past Matters Not (Kcalb; Gray Garden)
A Kiss Gone Wrong (Licorice; Gray Garden)
The Good and Bad (Garry; Ib)
Different (Weiss Guertena; Ib)
Christmas Pie (John Egbert; Homestuck)
Strange (Nanase Yoshi/Nanashi; 1bitHeart)
Annoying (Teobaldo Leonhearts; LiEat)
An Ugly Feeling (Ciel Phantomhive; Black Butler)
Difficult (Dirk Strider x Male!reader; Homestuck)
Sketching Struggles (Dirk Strider; Homestuck)
Surprise (John Egbert; Homestuck)
Who? (Gilbert Beilschmidt; Hetalia)
Frost (Arthur Kirkland [ft. Jack Frost]; Hetalia)
Choke (Akashi Seijuro; Kuroko no Basuke)
Explosive Yearning (Green; Pokemon)
Weakness (Dio Brando; JJBA)

Observations (Akise Aru; Mirai Nikki)

1.3K 28 6
By k_cantatrix

GOMENGOMENGOMEN!! I'M HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK AND THIS IS WHAT I CAN THINK OF TT~TT I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE

This story is also an AU one-shot where the reader and the other characters attend high school, I just have no idea what to name it so let's leave it at that. This story will also be told in a 2nd POV. Also, Akise might be OOC here so sorry again >~<

Here is Akise-san, our self-proclaimed detective, with the disclaimer~

Akise: Thank you for the introduction Angel. *faces readers* She doesn't own me nor Mirai Nikki/Future Diary and its characters. It belongs to the rightful owner and the company that supports it.

Me: Arigato~! Now here's the story minna! ^-^

******************************************************

You are _______ _______ and you are currently admiring the popular, white-haired boy from afar. Sitting underneath a tree, providing you shade from the heat, you continued to look at none other than Akise Aru.

He was surrounded by his friends, specifically Hinata, Mao and Yuki, in the gardens of the high school you and said people go to.

"He looks so happy."

You sighed, tucking a lock of (h/c) hair behind your ear. You have always admired him when you first saw him in the corridors filled with lockers on each side.

"Why can't I just forget you?" You thought, directing the question to the oblivious boy. You sighed again and looked down at your notes and books.

You decided to study a bit, just to consume your thoughts with the lessons instead of a guy who would never reciprocate your feelings.

But, you failed to notice a certain albino glancing at your form for a split second before going back to chat with his friends.

Let's leave you to your studying habits and let's see how said boy is fairing well.

You are Akise Aru and you are currently trying to sort out your unusual behavior whenever you see or around a certain (h/c)-haired girl while you're chatting with your friends.

"Akise-kun, are you alright?" You turned to the inquirer, Yuki, and answered with a "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You seem to be zoning out lately." Hinata stated, looking around until she spotted _______ sitting under a tree just across them within 15 feet far.

A mischievous smile appeared on her face as she asked him, "Or is it because of ______?"

This caused the male to raise an eyebrow at her, despite the abnormally fast beating of his heart at the mention of her name.

He knew the girl because she shared a few classes with him. His first impression of her was quiet and mysterious, but quickly changed when he saw her how she acted around her friends.

He would always notice the slight changes in her behavior. A small tilt of her lips, a muffled giggle behind a hand covering her mouth, and a skip in her steps.

"What are you accusing me of Hinata?"

Hinata dropped her smile and frowned instead. "Oh come on Akise, for a detective, you sure don't notice that."

"Hinata's right, Akise." Mao chimed in, wagging her finger back and forth in front of his face. "We always noticed how you glanced at her, observing her even!" She giggled, earning a blank face from Akise.

"Am I?" You thought, looking at the girl studying under the tree. You squinted your eyes and took in her features.

(h/l), (h/c) hair framed her (s/c) face, (e/c) eyes trained on her book and notes, her hand scribbling on her notebook while the other flipped pages, and her face looked calm and serious as she studied.

"I am. How come I just noticed this now?" You mentally facepalmed at this. You were supposed to be intelligent and observant than this.

You just noticed how you always seem to look at her every chance you get. You just noticed how cute she- Wait, what?

"Akise!" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Hinata snapping her fingers in front of your face. "Stop checking out ______ and let's go! The bell already rang for crying out loud." She smirked and ran away with Mao towards the halls.

"Akise-kun, come on." Yuki smiled and went ahead, not before telling you something that shocked you to the core. "You should notice your feelings for her by now."

**

You are now in your bedroom, lying on your bed and not caring that you haven't changed out of your uniform.

"What are they talking about? Feelings? For _____?" You stared at the ceiling with your face blank and eyes calculating, your mind filled with observations on your own behavior.

"Increasing rate of heartbeats, staring at her from afar, butterflies in my stomach, heart in pain whenever she's around another guy."

At these observations, you figured it out after a few thoughtful moments. You could've slapped yourself for being stupid to realize this only now.

"I'm in love with her."

And with that, you decided to tell her some other day. You don't want to give her the impression of a creep or stalker if you do confess so abruptly.

And so, you sat up and stood from the comforts of your bed. You went to change your clothes.

Now a timeskip to one week after, and let's see how ______ is doing.

After school ended, you were walking down the halls towards your locker to keep your books and notes that you don't need and get the ones that you do need.

You sighed, still thinking about Akise. He's been plaguing your mind 24/7 and, if you don't find a way to let your thoughts wander somewhere else, you're going to explode, not literally though.

The pounding of feet can be heard from behind you and you're so curious that you thoughtlessly turned to see what the commotion is about.

To your horror and shock, a blur grabbed your hand and ran away with you tagging along. Hot on your trail were a bunch of girls squealing, fangirling and glaring daggers at you.

The unknown person tugged your hand and the both of you kept running. With the adrenaline rushing through your veins, you never gave a thought to who this person is.

The both of you outran them and hid in a narrow space, dark and easy to slip through. The squealing fangirls ran ahead and you heard one of them say, "Where did Akise-kun go?!"

Your eyes widened and you scrambled to get out of the narrow space, the hand that held your wrist joining you.

"He was the one who grabbed me out of nowhere?!" You internally panicked as your gaze landed on the tired, but smirking, face of Akise, the guy who you had a crush on for who knows how long.

"I'm sorry that I had to tag you along, ______." He told you and you gave a tired smile in reply. "It's alright, if you haven't took my hand there, I would've been trampled alive."

Of course, Akise and you were no strangers to each other. Only acquaintances though since you two rarely talk to each other.

"So....." The both of you synchronized and laughed it off afterwards. "This may be the only chance I can confess to him."

"I want to tell you something."

Again with the synchronization.

"You go first."

"No, you!"

"Fine, I'll go first!"

You both laughed at how silly and ridiculous this is. "May I?" Akise asked, an eyebrow raised playfully.

"Sure, you go first." You chuckled and remained silent as he faced you with a serious expression.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Well, um..." He trailed off and- Wait...Is that a blush I see or is it me?

This is so out of character of him. Akise Aru, the calm, cool and collected guy, blushing at this moment? You want to take a picture of this rare moment, but decided against it.

He sighed and took my shoulders in his grasp. "Akise, what-"

"Forgive me for this."

He crashed his lips onto yours, you being shocked and all, didn't quite process this. "H-he likes me back?"

Before he can release it though, you kissed back causing him to be in shock. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his arms wound around your waist, pulling you flushed against him.

And so this tale ends with two lovers in bliss. Observations were the reason how they got together in this beautiful moment.

Well, I bid adieu to you readers here.

*****************************************************

Finished!!! I am so so so so so sorry again for this late request! I only got to finish it now because I had this dreaded disease called "writer's block"

So I hope you enjoy this, even though it's so cliche in my perspective. Also, I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors. I'm sorry about Akise's OOC-ness yet again *bows*

Bye ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
719K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...
993 15 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
1.1K 10 6
This is a collection of one shots for all anime. Just go ahead and request them by DMing me via the DMs here on Wattpad! Note: If I haven't seen the...