T&K: The Oneshots

By vintage_spirit27

Working on the title and the cover... More

O.V.E.Rr
This Woman's Work
Discipline
Suicidal Thoughts
Sugar Daddy
Sugar Daddy pt. 2
Mona Lisa
Situations
Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
On The Hotline
On The Hotline pt2
Streets
I Care 4 U
IC4U pt. 2
Halloween🎃🔪
Can We Talk
Teenage Love Affair
On It
Teenage Love Affair pt. 2
Traci
Wicked Games
Rather Be Your N____
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster pt. 2
Roller Coaster pt. 3
All I want for Christmas Is You
Almost Is Never Enough
Almost is Never Enough pt. 2
You Give Good Love
I Care
I Care pt. 2
We Belong Together
Hurt You
Hero
Un-Break My Heart
How Does It Feel
How does it feel, pt. 2
Church Girl
Church Girl pt. 2
Heart Away pt. 1
Heart Away pt. 2
Heart Away pt. 3
Checking in

Spooky SZN🎃

320 25 16
By vintage_spirit27

This is the Halloween oneshot from last year...a new one is coming this Halloween. re-Enjoy this in honor of my favorite time of year🧛🏽‍♀️...

"How's it looking?" Kenny said as he sat on the bed in the doctor's office.

Dr. Martin looked at the screen, "Well..."

"Just tell me."

"Not good. Seems it's only getting worse. There's nothing more we can do."

Kenny sighed, "How long do I have?"

"Six weeks, maybe less." Dr.Martin said. Kenny's sickness only seemed to worsen. Dr. Martin looked at him, "I'm sorry."

Kenny pushed out a smile,"Thanks for your time." He said trying to hide his disappointment.

*****

Back at the house, Toni bounced their 6 month-old daughter, "Shh. You're okay."

The door opened and Kenny appeared. "I'm home."

"You hear your daddy?" Toni asked Kori as she walked out of the kitchen. "Hey baby." She said as she entered the living room.

"Hey." He said pecking her lips. He looked at their baby, "Hi princess. Come here."

Scooping Kori from her mother's arms, he sat on the couch.

"So what did the doctor say?" Toni asked sitting next to him.

"Can we just spend some time together?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Ken just tell me the truth. Please."

"I've gotten my will together. Everything will go to you and Kori. I have enough for my funeral-"

"Stop." She said getting up.

He grabbed her hand, "You wanted the truth, there it is. I'm dying." He said as her eyes watered. He sighed, "There's nothing else they can do."

"How am I suppose to go on without you?" She cried.

He kissed her hand, "You're the strongest person I know. You'll be okay. Just promise you'll tell Kori how much I loved her everyday."

*****

The following night, Kenny walked into his favorite bar and sat down. Marisol the bartender who had a huge crush on him slithered her way to where he sat.

"Kenny, what's up?"

"Hey Marisol. Let me get a whiskey straight, and keep them coming." He ordered.

"Special occasion?" She asked handing him his first glass.

"Life." He said taking a sip.

She smiled, "You know, I've always admired how handsome you are."

"I'm still married."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you...again." She said caressing his hand.

"Well thanks." He said moving it.

A couple hours later Kenny was still sitting in the same spot.

Marisol frowned, "Kenny, everyone is gone, why aren't you? You've only had like 3 drinks."

"I'm not ready to go home yet."

"Well I'm about to close up. You wanna help?"

"Sure." He said getting up.

He started picking up glasses. Marisol eyed him as she helped.

"You wanna tell me why you can't go home? Fight with the wife?" She asked hoping she was right.

He let out a breath, "I'm dying Marisol."

"What?"

"Yes and being home and seeing how heartbroken my wife is really messes me up."

She sat the glass down and walked over to him, "I'm so sorry."

"I just can't believe I won't be able to see our daughter grow up. I won't be here to scare her little dates away, walk her down the aisle, nothing." He said.

"You're too good of a guy for this world to lose." Marisol said rubbing his shoulder.

"Thanks. Where should I put these?" He asked moving away.

"Back there."

He went into the kitchen and sat the glasses down. As soon as he turned around, there Marisol stood, "Woah. I didn't even hear you coming." He chuckled.

"Sorry I startled you. Come to the back with me."

"Marisol, I-"

"Come." She said.

He immediately followed her into the back storage room. He sat on a stool as her hand massaged his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You need to take some of the edge off." She said before walking around to face him, "If you could live forever, would you?" She asked.

"Absolutely. There's nothing I'd want more than to be here to watch my kid grow up and maybe even have another. Toni wouldn't have to worry about a thing. But I know that's not going to happen."

She hugged him, "Everything is going to be okay." She said.

He hugged her back before he felt her lips on his neck, "Marisol-" He was cut off feeling a sharp pain,"What are you- AAH!"

His body tensed in pain before he blacked out.

Soon he was awoken by the sound of footsteps.

"Hello?" He called out.

"Good morning. I made you something to take the edge off." Marisol said coming in with a thermos. She handed it to him before sitting down.

"What the fuck did you do to me?!" He asked.

"Chill-"

"Don't tell me to chill! I feel different! Last night you did something and now I don't even feel like myself."

"Are you done?"

"No!" He yelled.

"Well I'm going to stop you. I did you a favor. I gave you what you wanted, immortality. Of course you have to consume human blood before it can take effect. You only have a few weeks left to do that before you just die." She said watching him take a sip from the thermos.

"What?!"

"You're a vampire Kenny."

He frowned, "Do you think this is some kind of joke?"

"No, I'm deadass. You're going to live. I cured you, you're welcome."

"Vampires are not real."

"Then who made them up?"

"Well-"

"No one. Everything we know about vampires were told to us by vampires." She said.

He shook his head, "I don't want to be one."

"You said you wanted to see your daughter grow up. Now you'll see her kid grow up, her kid's kids, you're whole lineage." She told him.

"I'll also see them die off." He said.

She shrugged, "Well everything can't be perfect."

"You have to fix this."

"I can't. You're one of us now so you need to act accordingly."
"No, this is a dream."

"Its not. Look, I did this because I like you." She said grabbing his hand.

"Well I don't want you. I love my wife and nothing can change that. Get it through your thick ass skull!" He snapped.

"You'll kill her eventually." She snapped back

"Never."

"You can't control yourself. You've consumed human blood. Your hunger will only grow."

"I never consumed-" He cut himself off looking at the thermos. She smirked as he looked at her, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I knew you wouldn't do it on your own." She said. She smiled, "Come on-"

"Stay away from me!!" He yelled pushing her away before he stormed out. She kicked the stool angrily.

*****

"Run this by me again?" Dr. Martin asked Kenny.

"Look this crazy woman injected me with poison or something. Now I need you to see if my tumor is still there." He explained again as the doctor looked at him crazy. He frowned, "Just do it."

"Fine." He said. They took another screening and examined it. Dr. Martin looked at the results, "Lets see..."

"Well?" Kenny asked as he went silent.

"It's gone. I can't believe this. It's a miracle."

Marisol had cured him, meaning everything else was true as well.

"I need to go."

"But-"

"I'll be in touch." He said grabbing his jacket and running out.

*****

Toni stormed into the foyer hearing Kenny come in.
"Where were you? I thought I was going to have to call the police!"

"I'm sorry. I was at the bar." He said.

She palmed her face, "Kenny, drinking is not the way to deal with this."

"I know. I'm sorry. Do you have an aspirin?"

She rolled her eyes going into the kitchen as he followed. She got the meds out of the cabinet before turning to him.

"You look different." She said examining him.

"I do?"

"Yeah. You look good." She said meaning it in a healthy way.

"How good?" He asked pulling her into his embrace.

"Stop I'm still upset with you." She said attempting to push him away.

"Come on." He begged, "Kori will be up in an hour." He said kissing her lips. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"That's the door." She whispered against his lips. She rushed off to open it.

"Hey girl." The neighbor greeted.

"Hi Daphne. Hey Ben." Toni said to Daphne and her son.

"Hi Mrs. Edmonds. Mr. Edmonds..." Ben trailed off looking at him.

"Hey Ben." He said.

"You guys mind keeping an eye on him for about an hour? I have a little emergency at work." Daphne asked.

"No problem." Toni said as Ben sat on the couch with his book.

"I owe you one." She replied rushing out.

"Bye." Toni said closing the door before turning to Ben, "So what are you reading?"

"Another horror. This one's about witches and vampires." He said making Kenny look up.

"That sounds terrifying." Toni said.

"Can I borrow that some time?" Kenny asked.

"Sure."

"You're into that?" Toni asked him.

"Maybe."

Later that night Toni walked into the bedroom as Kenny sat on the bed.

"Okay, Kori's asleep. Now we can have some time with no interruptions." She said climbing into his lap straddling him.

Feeling weird, Kenny spoke up, "Baby-"

"Shh." She whispered kissing his lips slowly. She unbuckled his pants pulling out his member. He kissed back before his lips moved to her neck. Feeling whatever it was grow stronger, he pulled away.
She captured his lips and he pushed her away.

"Ken." She said with a frown. On impulse he pushed her again sending her to the floor, "What's wrong with you?" She asked watching his eyes change. The sweet brown pupils she loved turned blood red.

"Baby? I don't know what going on but please let me help you." She said slowly standing up.

He faced her with an evil look on his face. She walked towards the door but he suddenly appeared blocking it. He hissed at her. She backed away eyeing his sharp teeth. He charged at her prompting her to pick up the vase on the nightstand and hit him with it.

She took off running through the dark house. She looked behind her and saw nothing. When she faced the front, there he was again.

"AAH!" She screamed running the other way. Hearing their daughter's cries she stopped. She turned seeing him facing the nursery door. She picked up a trophy hitting him as hard as she could. He fell giving her time to run into the nursery and lock the door. She pushed the dresser in front of it before picking Kori up.

"Shh! It's okay sweetie." She said holding the baby close. She jumped hearing a banging on the door, "Ken, please just leave!"

"Open the door I just wanna talk." He said, his voice sounding deeper than normal.

"I can't do that." She said tearfully.

"Don't you love me?" He asked. She stayed quiet before the banging grew louder, "OPEN THE DOOR!"

"No!" She said as Kori cried louder.

He started kicking the door, his new life gave him a strength and speed like no other. The dresser fell down and a hole started to form in the door.

"KEN PLEASE!" She cried grabbing onto Kori's mini cross statue.

Kenny entered the room ready for blood but stopped. Suddenly his body seemed to disappear as he sped away. She sat there frozen clinging to their crying baby as she heard the front door close.

*****

The night soon turned to day, Kori had cried herself to sleep, and Toni was stuck in the same spot too afraid to blink let alone sleep. She finally stood up, placing Kori in her crib.

She rushed into the bedroom and packed a duffle bag. As she zipped it up, she turned around and was met with Kenny. She let out a scream as he grabbed her.

"Wait, you don't have to be scared of me." He said sounding normal again.

She shook her head, "You turned into something unnatural last night and you almost hurt us. Now you're saying I don't have to be scared?"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could explain it but I can't." He said.

"You gotta do better than that."

"Okay, promise you'll keep an open mind?"

"After last night, I'll believe just about anything."

He let out a breath, "Vampires are real and...I'm one of them." He said.

"Goodbye Kenny." She said picking up her bag.

"No, I'm serious." He said before he decided to explain everything. By the time he finished she was seated on the bed staring at him in disbelief.

"Oh my goodness." She breathed out.

"I'm sorry." He said again. He wasn't sure what came over him last night, but he knew it couldn't happen again.
"Look I think it's best that you find somewhere else to stay. I don't think I can control my urges any longer." He said.

"So I lose you no matter what." She said shaking her head.

"I'm trying to protect you and Kori." He said. He grabbed her hand, "I love you two. If I could go back and change things I would."

"Whatever." She said snatching her hand away.

"Please don't be that way."

"I just don't understand this."

"I know. I'm still figuring it out. Just do this for me until I find a way to fix it." He pleaded.

"I'll be at the St. Francis hotel." She said grabbing his credit card off the nightstand.

*****

Marisol broke the mirror in her bedroom just as her brother Marco entered.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He's not going to get rid of her so we have to." She said. She had been keeping a close eye on Kenny and was infuriated that he actually stopped himself last night. She needs Toni gone so that she could have him.

"Find her. Kill her." She told Marco. He nodded leaving the room as Marisol stared at a picture of Kenny in her phone, "You will be mine."

*****

Later that night Toni laid in bed next to her sleeping baby. She even though she was afraid, she missed him sleeping next to her. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a noise in the front area of her suite.

She sat up, "Ken?"

Getting no answer, she got up and walked out of the room. She looked around seeing no one. When she turned around there a man appeared.

"Hi there." He said.

"Who are you?" She asked backing away.

"A friend of a friend."

"Get out."

"Make me." He said getting in her face. His eyes were just like Kenny's last night.

Meanwhile down in the lobby, Kenny walked up to the front desk. He had just fed on a burglar he caught fleeing someone's house. He was adjusting quickly whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"Can you point me to Toni Edmonds' room?" He asked the concierge.

"201, the penthouse suite." She said.

"Thanks." He chuckled knowing Toni purposefully got the most expensive suite in the hotel.

Back in the room, Toni stared at the strange man.

"Take whatever you want just don't hurt us."

"Us?" He asked as she mentally cursed herself. He sniffed the air,"Smells like a baby."

She ran towards the room but he blocked her path,"Where ya goin?"

"HELP!" She screamed before he smacked her, "AAH!"

The door burst open, "HEY!" Kenny said getting his attention. He recognized him as Marisol's brother.

Marco grabbed Toni by her hair, "You're just in time for dinner." He told Kenny.

"Leave her alone!" He said attacking him.

Getting loose, Toni ran into the room and once again locked the door. Picking up Kori, she put her in her carrier and took her into the bathroom. Next, she grabbed a gun out of her bag and loaded it. She was prepared to kill that guy if he came in.

She heard a lot of loud noises and banging. She heard Kenny's grunts and Marco's growls. Within minutes she heard silence. The bedroom door opened and she put the gun down sighing in relief.

"Are you alright?" Kenny asked wanting to hug her. She backed away making him frown, "Tone-"

"How hard is it for you?"

"What?"

"To not kill me and our baby. How hard?"

He sighed not wanting to answer, "I'm going to do better, even if it means we have to be apart."

"That's not what I want." She said.

"It's the only way I can ensure your safety." He replied. She stayed silent for a bit.

"She turned you...so turn me." She said lowly.

"No, I won't force you to live this way."

"You're not. I'm asking for this. I don't want to be away from you and you don't want to hurt me. We both win." She said. He knew she was right. Besides the whole idea was for them to be together forever. She grabbed his hand, "Please."

"Okay, but we need help and I've gotta handle Marisol."

"Not without me." She said wanting to see the crazy bitch for herself.

*****

Ben opened his front door, "Mr. Edmonds...Mrs. Edmonds." He greeted.

"This one here got himself turned into a vampire. I need you to make me one." Toni said stepping inside. Ben stared with widened eyes before smiling.

"Awesome!" He yelled running upstairs to get his books.

*****

Kenny walked into the bar the following night with his head down . It was after hours and he knew Marisol would be alone.

She looked up from cleaning the counter, "Kenny, may I offer my condolences. My brother told me what happened to your wife." She said shamelessly.

"It was terrible. I mean, I'm at a loss for words." He said sitting son a bar stool.

She rubbed his shoulder, "Maybe this was for the best."

"Yeah, now there's one less of your toxic ass family members around." She heard from behind her. Toni stood there with smile.

Marisol frowned looking between them,"What?"

Kenny pointed at his wife, "This is Toni and she doesn't appreciate being hunted down and nearly murdered."

"It kinda pisses me off." Toni added.

"I know sweetie. So you know what happens now Marisol." He said.

Marisol hissed at Toni ready to sink her fangs into her.

"Ooh feisty." Toni said with slightly chuckle as she brushed past her and sat next to Kenny.

Marisol glared at Kenny, "You turned her?"

"Yeah, you said act accordingly so I figured why not share the wealth of immortality. Now we can be together forever." Kenny said as Toni kissed his cheek.

"We'll turn our daughter when she's older." Toni added in excitement. Right now Kori was under some kind of protection spell.

"That's not how this works!" Marisol yelled crushing a glass in her hand.

"Can we kill her now?" Toni asked Kenny impatiently.

"Yeah."

Suddenly Marisol transformed into  a bat and flew out of the window. Toni sat in shock as Kenny shook his head.

"I knew that would happen." He said as their newly immortalized friend came in.

"Catch her. Kill her. Bring me her head." Toni said to Daphne and Ben. They nodded walking out.
"You're so sexy when you're evil." Kenny said throwing his arm over her shoulder as they followed them out.

She smiled at him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You By NASA

Fanfiction

28.2K 2.4K 58
It must be you.
3.3K 124 25
It all felt right at the beginning but now I don't know what to expect
17.2K 781 45
Read to find out how it all started
7.2K 71 7
(Hey! Titles a work in progress!)