𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙✔

By AliviaGoldman

||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break... More

𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕾𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖓
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8: 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: 𝕳𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕴𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: 𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17: 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18: 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20: 𝕿𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21: 𝕹𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23: 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24: 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26: 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27: 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29: 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30: 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

9.9K 223 21
By AliviaGoldman

"Hi Sissy!" A little boy ran to me. Feeling excitement radiating off of him, I hugged the boy back. He had such warmth from him. You could feel his kindness when he entered the room.

"Hello there," I said to the boy. He was smiling ear to ear. He looked barely 5. Such a smooth complexion and big eyes you could see from miles away. For a second I looked behind him to see other boys. Some look happy, others, not so much. I looked back at the boy as he began to speak.

"Hi, I'm Dante, and your Amara. I'm you brother. I'm very happy to see you." He spoke so quickly, bringing a smile to my face. He was so happy, his smile was contagious, he was making me feel more comfortable with this transition.

"Hello Dante, it's nice to meet you. How are doing?" I asked him, trying to make a little conversation, as the awkward feeling is getting progressively worse.

"I'm doing very good. I'm very happy to see you. Your so pretty. If I was a girl, I would want to look like you." He made me laugh, as well as dad and a few of the boys.

"Thank you Dante, that was very kind of you. I must say though, you are very handsome." I whispered the last part in his ear, both him and I chuckled.

"I know I am." He had much confidence. He said this with a strong voice. He made us all laugh. Bringing a smile to all are faces.

"Okay Dante, I have to show your sister around, and to her room," Dad stated. Then he faced me and began to speak again, "At dinner tonight you'll meet the others, I don't want to overwhelm you." He smiled, showing he cares.

"Of course." I smiled back. As we are speaking I can feel the stares of the boys behind me, not including Dante. He sitting on the floor, attached to my leg.

"Okay, I'll show you to your bedroom, Dante please let go of Amara's leg." Dad told Dante. Dante looked a little sad, he didn't want to, but he did. He responded with a sad okay and went back to one of the boys. The boy he went to picked him up and held him. "Okay Amara, let go." As he said that him and I began to walk away from the boys. I'm not looking forward to meeting them. They seem rude.

As we went up the stairs I started to hear them speak, I do have very good hearing, but I could not hear what they were saying. I could only hear the deep voices mumbling.

Not paying attention, we entered a room. I was still trying to listen, but I could not hear anything now. He cleared he throat to get my attention, and it did. I looked up to see a room.

"Go on, look around. I let you get settled, I'll get you at dinner." With those words he was on his way. He closed the door behind him. With that I was off to explore.

It was all so beautiful. In all honesty, it was similar to my room at my old house, just a little bigger. It was all black, and matte. I loved it. It was all so me.

I entered the closet to see all my clothing to be in there already. That's good I guess.

Then I went to the bathroom, it was my favorite part. It was just so modern and clean. I love the bathroom. I must say my dad did a good job.

As I finished my personal little tour, I went to the closet and picked out my clothes. I wanted to shower. I picked out a comfy fit. Then I headed to the shower.

I got out my phone and played music. Started the shower, undressed and got in. The hot water feels so good on my skin. I don't ever wanna leave, but with that thought I got out. I wrapped my self with a towel , and dried off. Then I did the same to my hair, and getting dressed.

I went to lay on my bed. I got out my phone to pass time and as soon as I know, Im asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I don't know how long I've been asleep but I am now awake do to the arguing in my room.

"You can wake her the fuck up." A boy said in a not so quiet whisper.

" No, Dad told you to," said another boy in the same not so quiet whisper.

"Oh shut the hell up," the first boy said again, you could actually feel his eye roll. Then I heard the door open and someone walk in.

"What are you two doing, Dad wants to know what is taking so long." The new voice said. This one had a deeper voice and had more power in his. The other two were silent. "You both just go, I'll wake her up since you both are fucking useless." I could hear him walk toward me and the other two go away. Then a soft pat on my back. "Amara, it's time to wake it." Then with that I pretended to wake up.

"What time is it," I said in a sleepy voice. I stretched and yawned to give the full affect.

"It's 8:30, come on I'll take you to the dinning room for dinner." We began to leave. I wrapped my sweater around me, it was cold. "I'm Emiliano by the way." He smiled, he was one of the only ones who smiled at me today.

"Nice to meet you, Emiliano." I smiled back. We entered the dining room. The voices went quiet, well except for Dante. He came running up to me, I let go of my sweater and hugged him back. Still feeling these dumbass stares. " Hello little one, how are you?" I asked him.

"Good, I'm hungry, but I'm good." He said, he was so excited to see me. It made me happy to know that he was excited to see me.

"Well then let's go eat." As I said that, he dragged me over to a seat and said this is were I'll sit for dinner. He was very certain about me sitting next to him. The food was already on the table. Everyone started eating, and little conversations were taking place. Then Dante started one with me. The fact that he will and the others won't is sad.

"So sissy, what your favorite color, mine is baby blue." He asked me, and when him did, they all went silent and started to listen to are conversation.

"Dark red, it's my favorite color, always has been. What's your favorite things to do?" I asked him a question back.

"I like to color and swim. Daddy taught me to swim last year. It was so much fun." He was very joyful, he was lighting up the room. "Can you swim?" The question made me laugh a little.

"Yes, I can swim."

"We should go swimming tomorrow." That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

"Then it's a date baby bro." I said back to him, he laughed.

"Yes, we can all have a day by the pool tomorrow, it will be a good family bonding thing to do." Dad said. Who invited him to join. Invasive ass. "Also like I said, I need to introduce you to the others. So introduced yourself boys." He said. It's kinda funny he said he would introduce them, but then says introduce yourself. Then a boy began to speak.

"I'm Vincenzo, it's nice to finally meet you Amara." His voice stern but also welcoming. He smiled and I smiled back, not saying a thing.

"I'm Emiliano, but we just had are introductions now didn't we." He laughed a little, so did I.

"Carlo, welcome home I guess." He said with hate lacing his voice. Are your panties stuck up your ass or what.

"I'm Massimo," here we go with another asshole.

"I'm Mattia, It's lovely to meet you Amara, I hope you feel welcomed." Mattia looked just like Massimo, they are obviously twins, they even speak the same. Now that I think about their voices, they were the ones in my room arguing.

"Nice to meet you all." I said very quickly, it is so awkward, it's sad." Can I leave now, I finished." I asked dad, I just wanna go back to sleep.

"Yes, of course, I'll see you in the morning." He responded.

Then I walked away, and as I did, the voices of the boys began again. It hurt a little bit, but I just walked back up to my room, and I went back to sleep.

I don't need them and they don't need me.

That is the end of Chapter 3 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

With love, Alivia ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.4K 17
➤ STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 ➤FINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life, her life was always secretive, her fam...
80.2K 2K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
1.2M 25.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...