affixed | jjk ✓

By SKULLJIN

방탄소년단 His large hand pressed against her back, bringing her wilted figure up to his, chest to chest. "You're... More

note
playlist
prologue
1. the new assistant
2. coffee + salt
3. under his wing
4. embarrassed
5. the rush of caffeine
6. tattoos & piercings
7. bandaids
8. doubt
9. falling into my arms
10. hopeful
11. invitation
12. green light
13. tequila
14. encounters
15. desperate
16. a match
17. settle the bet
18. misconduct
20. always here
21. agreeing to walk
22. plans to forget
23. crowded
24. friends
25. mistakes made
26. champaign & apologies
27. bicker
28. saved the best for last
29. enthusiastic
30. vampire's kiss
31. new plans
32. butter his toast
33. presumptuous
34. pinky promise
35. a perfect match
36. catching up
37. over the phone
38. hair dye
39. the bratty & the stubborn
40. right person
41. cleaning up the mess
42. break room conference
43. untold memories
44. power outage
45. monsters in the dark
46. official
47. better than sex
48. dimples
49. fet's luck
50. the interrogation
51. confessions
52. stay
53. comfort
54. early morning call
55. just us two
56. the fight & kiss
57. body of mine
58. boner patrol
59. free drink
60. table dancing
61. apoplectic
62. at fault
63. late night conversations
64. drapes of anxiety
65. closure
66. shared mornings of bliss
67. played fiance
68. ring shopping
69. entrance
70. unpleasant conversations
71. truth
72. resolve the issues
73. the wilted flower
74. four empty bottles
75. cucumbers
76. cafe
77. forty five roses
78. seeing you
79. love is not over
80. words on fiberglass
81. Unfinished conversations
82. warning
83. persistent
84. arguments
85. understanding
86. still with you
87. envy & rue
88. right timing
89. forgiven
epilogue
thank you all!

19. pda

1.7K 83 4
By SKULLJIN

019

"One of the employees reported Devora for misconduct and PDA in the office?" Jungkook's speech was rotted with incredulity.

Not only was he confused as to why Hoseok told him about this, but what did he have to do with the situation?

Perhaps he was missing something, Hobi wouldn't just spill information about his employees to anyone. Maybe so, when they were all away from the office and hanging out at home.

Still, he saved his vents for later.

Jungkook could only assume that this situation involved him.

"Exactly, and the person- or guy who they described in their story, matched up to be you, Jungkook." Hoseok informed, solemn.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, finally realizing what incident he was referring to.

It only happened just a couple of days ago, when they were play-fighting in Hoseok's office. Jungkook didn't think there would be an issue, yet, he never thought somebody would be bothered enough to actually set up a meeting with Hoseok, merely to tell them about their "PDA".

"O-oh, right." Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I remember what happened." He bit his lower lip, deep ebony eyes thwarted away from Hoseok's enthralling aura.

"Good, I thought it might have been because they had something against Devora. But, now that I know for sure it's true, I think it's best if I let her go." Hoseok concluded, getting up from his seat to conclude their discussion.

Jungkook felt his heart sink. "Wait, what do you mean you're going to let her go?" He stood up, putting his hand on Hobi's shoulder to stop him from walking

Hoseok gave him his thorough attention, directing his body to him, "Jk, you more than anyone else knows how many times my assistants pulled this on me." He sighed, visibly miffed. "I don't know how to deal with it at this point, letting them go was always my best option."

Jungkook felt blameworthy, it was his fault that she was acting that way.

He was the one who started teasing her, prying her to fight back. He should have known better, all the times Hoseok had fired other assistants because of how painfully uncomfortable they used to make the members.

His palms prospered, clearing the lump in his throat. "Wait, you don't want to fire Devora."

"But, I thought-"

"It's my fault, not hers. I was the one who started... tickling her." Jungkook recoiled at his words, a dusk melancholy haze appeared over his nebulous head.

"Wait, so you're the one who started it?" Hoseok was dubious. "The way Sook described it really made it seem like it was all Devora. She brought up how uncomfortable you seemed, which is the reason why I discussed it with you first."

"I can promise you, it was all me, hyung." Jungkook pledged. "Just... don't fire her. She really loves this job, and she loves working with us."

He didn't have to personally converse with Devora to know how much she cared for her job.

Her diligence remained transparent in the way she dressed, the way she carried her shoulders, and the imperative ways she completed work for Hoseok.

"Thanks for telling me the truth. I didn't want to have to let her go, she truly is an amazing, and gifted person." He agreed with Jungkook's unspoken reflections.

Hobi patted his tense shoulder. "I'll keep this between us, then. I don't want to distract her."

˚。⋆ ୨୧⋆。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959 72 11
Namjoon breaks away from their kiss, leaning his forehead against Jungkook's, and tries to slow down his breathing. "Bun, I don't know what I'm doing...
115K 3.9K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
414 36 22
"Jimin..." I whispered making his dark eyes meet mine. A rage burned within them. One I had never thought I'd see. His shoulders shook in anger and h...
149K 7K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...