Pretty Little Liars - The Fif...

By TashaAmy1803

We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Eithe... More

Disclaimer/ Authors Note/ Cast list.
Chapter One: - A
Chapter Two - The Jenna Thing
Chapter Three - To Kill a Mocking Girl
Chapter Four - Can you hear me now.
Chapter Five - Reality Bites Me
Chapter Six - There's no place like Homecoming
Chapter Seven - The Homecoming Hangover
Chapter Eight - Please Do Talk about me when I'm gone
Chapter Nine - The Perfect Storm
Chapter Ten - Keep your Friends Close
Chapter Eleven - Moments Later
Chapter Twelve - Salt Meets Wound
Chapter Thirteen - Know your Enemies
Chapter fifteen - If at first you don't succeed lie, lie again
Chapter Sixteen - Je Suis une Amie
Chapter Seventeen - The New Normal
Chapter Eighteen the Bad Seed
Chapter Nineteen - Person of Interest
Chapter Twenty - Someone to watch over me.
Chapter Twenty One - Monsters in the End
Chapter Twenty Two - As the Bell Tolls

Chapter Fourteen - Careful what you wish for

546 13 2
By TashaAmy1803

After we returned back inside from a possible A appearance,We were watching the video again, Ali's last moments. It was haunting watching her in the way she was when we had last seen her before she died.

"She doesn't even look scared." Spencer commented softly.

"Did Alison ever looked scared?" Hanna replied as we kept watching. Ali hit the ground, looking more the hand that was in fram almost looked like it was struggling grasping for the something. It was just a hunch.

"He pushed her didn't he?" Aria questioned

"And all that mumbling and groaning, maybe she was gripping the ground because she was..." Hanna was cut off by Spencer.

"Looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer wondered defensively

"Why are you snapping at my I'm just trying to give your creepy brother an out." Hanna retorted

"In law, okay. Ian is my creepy brother in law." Spencer snipped back she turned her attention back to the video.

"Whatever he is. He just married your sister and he might just be a killer." I broke them up

"This defiantly proves that he was with her the night she died." Emily added and Hanna shoved herself between Aria and I to get to the laptop

"Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying?" She went to play it again

"no, i can't watch this again." Emily denied turning away from our friend's last on camera appearance.

"Em's right just leave it." Aria pulls Hanna away and I move to sit down on the chase.

"Is anyone else cold?" Em wondered out loud. Now that she mentioned it I did feel a little chilly and I rubbed my arms to warm me up a little.

"I'll make us some hot chocolate." Spencer offered getting up to go do that.

"What is this, Camp Tamarack. We can't sit around singing kumbaya. We have to hand over that video." Hanna insisted.

"What video." I jumped hearing Ian's voice, when did he get back and what was it with people scaring us tonight.

"Uh, Hanna rented tootsie but she left it at home" Spencer lied.

"Oh, well your welcome to hang out with us in the barn. Your sister picked some chick flick on demand." We all looked at Spence to shut the laptop down because Ian's face was plastered all over it. "Where do we keep the popcorn?"

"That drawer." Spencer pointed then slowly moved to her laptop. Ian got the popcorn out

"Oh Emily, Erica. I've been meaning to ask you. You ready to trade in those goggles and dancing shoes for a field hockey stick. We could use some speed and aggression on offence."

"Thanks but I'm still swimming." Emily replied.

"Well you wouldn't be if you saw how they skimmed that pool every week." Ian looked at me

"Oh I just don't want to?" I shrugged. I think he saw our tension.

"What's the matter did I just walk into the middle of a chuck flick?" he wondered and I smirked know what would get rid of him.

"More like period talk, I've been having this...." he covered his ears.

"Okay I get it. No guys allowed." he high tailed it out of there.

"Seriously, Erica? Period talk?" Hanna asked

"One thing guys hate talking about is periods you should have seen our Dad and brothers faces when we first started." I chuckled slightly

"What about how that was too close. Spencer how can you even sleep here knowing he's living in your back yard?" Aria freaks out at the thought of him being so close to us and even more importantly our friend.

"We have to give that tape to the police tonight." Emily was stern

"And how do we tell them we got it." Spencer never got an answer because Ian came back in.

"Forgot the salt." he grabbed it and left again.

"Okay, I need to go home and get some sleep." I groaned getting up

"What about the tape?" Em asked

"Still be there in the morning. You coming Aria?" she nodded and we grabbed our stuff and left.

--------

The school was doing a dance-a-thon and it was the day before so we were helping set up. Aria and I were doing the sign.

"okay does this look even?" Aria asked Hanna who was head of the decorating. Yet all he was doing was on her laptop.

"Earth to Hanna." I called over to my friend who had her nose buried in her laptop

"Sorry what? yeah it's fine." She mumbled and I groaned as Aria climbed down while I did the finishing touches.

"Okay, remind me. how are you the chair of the decorating committee and we're the one's decorating?" she questioned going over to her

"I'm saving my one good leg for tomorrow." I rolled my eyes as I came down of the ladders.

"The printer guy needs to be paid. Did you order six Barracks and no Michelle's?" Sean jogged over holding a Barrack Obama cut out

"Are you kidding? Tell him no Michelle's no money."

"Maybe you should tell him. He says this is what you ordered." Hanna sighs and turns to us.

"Excuse me." she stood up but before she left she turned "oh, and it's a little low on the left." then she went.

"Can we just brake her other leg?" I joked. Aria smiled we went to fix the banner when Spencer came in with Emily.

"Hey are we still doing this at lunch?" she asked us

"If you mean Emily dragging us by the hair to take your laptop to the police then yes." I replied coming back down from readjusting the banner and wiping my hands on my jeans.

"It needs to be done." Emily defended. I knew that it was the only piece of evidence that cleared Toby.

"Yeah and what make you so sure they'll believe us, it's a video with an extra minute on." I retort holding my hands out.

"Guys enough." Aria tells us

"But no one called over there right, no one knows we're coming." Spence asked

"What's with the cold feet?" Aria wondered and Spencer moved us away from the door.

"It's just, I was up all night thinking. What if this is a set up, what if A put it on my laptop knowing we would go to the police." Spencer did have a point

"Let's not second guess A. We've been there and we've ended up scared of Noel Khan who turned out to be a jealous freak looking for a better grade." Emily tried to reassure

"Yeah, let's not forget A also tried to kill Hanna for trying too much. We could be waking into a trap." Spencer retorted

"You're already living in it." Aria replied

"No. Ian might have done other stuff but he's not A. There's no way he would want us know this video even exists." Spencer defended the creep married to his sister.

"But it does and the Police need to know wha happened to Alison that night and this video proves Toby didn't do it." I spoke "He gave her, his sweater before she saw Ian. And he's not going to go to jail for a crime he didn't commit." I folded my arms.

"They're right. Hey I'll drive you to the station at lunch." Aria offered Spencer nodded. We went different ways and I was setting up a seating area for tonight and Aria was wiping down the table.

"Surprise!" Mom came in to see us but she wasn't alone. Simone our former babysitter was with her.

"Simone?!" we went to hug her, she was our former babysitter.

"What are you doing here?" we hugged her

"I wanted to surprise you." she replied standing back next to our Mom who looked very pleased with herself.

"She's in town visiting her parents, so I hijacked her." Mom added glancing back at our former babysitter.

"Mom we don't need a babysitter anymore." Aria joked and we laughed

"No, but my first period english class does."

"You mom convinced me to speak in her classes. You know,try to convince them there is life after Rosewood." she told us. Life after Rosewood and High school seemed like a hell of a long way off with how things were going at the moment.

"And it's actually a very impressive life. Guess who is now a published author." Mom bragged about her and Simone blushed slightly.

"Wow"

"That's fantastic."

"Okay, slow down. Two short stories and a online journal and your Mom thinks I'm J.K. Rowling." Simone laughed a little. She was always the one to be modest about her achievements.

"Why didn't you tell us Simone was coming?" I ask

"Well some of us can keep a secret." she replied. Oh if she only knew, if only.

"It's so weird to be back in this building. I came in I went to autopilot and went straight toy old locker." Simone chuckled. Glancing around her old school. It 's hard to imagine that she once used to be us but without all the A drama.

"Don't tell us you miss it?" Aria smiles

"I do it's twice the size of my apartment in New York." she joked

"Do you have to leave after Mom's class you should come to mine too." Aria offered when someone else caught my attention.

"Erica, we need to train." Adam my dance partner said coming over. I nodded to him and briefly glanced back at my mom and Simone.

"oh yeah. Um right, I will see you whenever. bye." I scoot off. After training I had to pick up my phone from Caleb. He was the new kid who was a whiz at phones. I wanted my phone spruced up and so that no one, not even A would know when I was calling Jason.

"Hey, you got it?" I ask

"Upgraded as you wished, and don't forget to tell your friends." I gave him the cash and he gave me my phone.

"Nice doing business with you." I grinned and left.

"Erica, over here." i turned to face Hanna and Emily, the two were sat on a bench outside of the school, when they waved me over to them.

"Hey." i smiled walking over, giving them a small wave.

"You know that guy." Hanna pointed, i placed back to see that she was pointing to Caleb who I had just come from and was making a deal with another kid that went here.

"Caleb, sure he just upgraded my phone." I told her holding up my phone, Hanna turned to Emily.

"Told you, can you get him to do Emily's she can't get a hold of Maya?" Hanna requested and I scowled in confusion.

"Why don't you do it?" I wondered, he wasn't a weird guy, he seemed cool, business like. Zero bad vibes from him at all.

"Because he doesn't know me. Duh." Emily retorted and I chuckled shaking my head.

"He's the new kid he doesn't know anyone. He's chill, just be straight and have cash. Simple." I walked off.

------

I met up with my sister, Spencer and Emily, were going to the police station. Aria was telling Emily about Simone being back.

"How longs it been since you saw Simone?" Emily asked

"Huh? Oh i don't know. It's been a while." Aria replied of handedly. Something was up and I was going to find out.

"Well she must be doing pretty well to sponsor all five of us." We stopped at Hannah who was in the courtyard on her laptop.

"Come on Han, you can look at Help wanted on the way over. I hear Rosewood P.D is hiring." Spencer joked

"Well I do have experience with them, just the wrong kind." she joked back, I was becoming irritable, I just wanted to get this over with.

"Let's go we only have 45 minutes." I clap my hands, time to clear Toby's name.

"Hang on what's this" Hanna stops us before we could go anywhere we look at he laptop.

"What?" Spencer wondered.

"How come your music's online?" She questioned "when your laptop is on your shoulder, look isn't that your playlist." she pointed to Spencer's name

"What?" Spencer took her bag from her shoulder and opened it she pulled out a yearbook.

"Why you carrying a yearbook?" I wondered folding my arms completely confused. Wended to get going and Spencer was carrying a yearbook instead of her laptop?

"I'm not."

"Where's your laptop?" Emily asks

"It's in my bag except it's not." she double checked it "This is insane. This bag has been plastered to me all morning." She insisted pulling out her things to show that there was no laptop when there was one this morning.

"What about P.E?" Emily inquired

"It was in my locker but no one else has my combo." Spencer stressed, son of a.... they stole Spencer's laptop that had the only evidence on there to clear Toby's name and now it's gone?!

"The coaches do. Ian must have heard us last night." Em sighs realising

" If he did, he knows what's on there." Aria breathed

"If he has my laptop..." Spence started

"He knows we've seen it too." Hanna finished

"This is just great." My phone started ringing. "Hello." I aggressively answered

"Hi to you too." My face turned from aggressive to shock.

"Babe, Hi." I saw my sister and friends turned their head towards me. "Sorry um, bad morning. What's up?"

"Well I'm back in town for business and I also remember you telling me your in a dance-a-thon tomorrow night, so I was figuring we could meet up before then like this afternoon or tomorrow?" I step away from my friends

"How about tomorrow around 10. We need the time to talk." he cleared his throat

"Sounds like I'm in trouble." I smile slightly

"No, you're not. I'll see you then, bye." . I ended the call and went back to the others who were grinning.

"What?" the didn't say anything "I don't like any of you. So what are we going to do about the laptop?" I questioned them, there must be something we can do.

"What can we do until we find it." Spencer sighed. That is not what I needed to hear right now. We parted to go do something else. Mine was to cool off somehow.

----------

Room 410. I knocked on the door, of Jason's room. There was a moment of silence before he opened the door and smiled

"You're here."

"Yes I am." I smiled and he brought me in, he shut the door and we kissed. When he pulled away he was still smiling.

"What's got you so happy?" I wondered, he was usually in a good mood but this seemed like a very good mood and I was curious.

"You." I chuckled "I'm serious, everything is better when I'm back with you."

"Awe Jase, you've gone all soppy since the last time I saw you." He groaned

"I know you bring out the worst in me." I slapped his arm, he laughed "I'm kidding, so I was thinking the old classic take out and a movie.

"Like the old shack?"

"Yup." In the beginning to get away from prying eyes we looked headed to the shack in the forrest, nothing happened except kissing, cuddling, eating and watching movie, okay movie not so much.

I sheaded my coat, bag and shoes and we sat on the floor with the laptop in front of us. Jason went to pick a movie. I slapped his hand away.

"The last time you picked a movie, I had nightmares for weeks. I'm picking the movie." I scolded, nightmares with clown ad be up and freaked out. I had been scared of clowns ever since.

"But you'll pick a chick flick." he complained

"Like you care, give it 20 minutes and you'll be distracting me." he smirked andI rolled my eyes. We started eating, but not playing the movie. Now was as good as anytime to tell him about my friends and Aria.

"So I have something to tell you." I started and he looked up from his kung pow

"What?" I put my food down.

"I told my friends and sister about us." he started choking on his food. "Jason, shit." I slapped his back till he stopped.

"You told your... Erica, we talked about this." he complained, i sat back down and scowled at him. i was not gonna let myself feel like the bad guy anymore, especially since there was nothing to be done about it anymore.

"No you talked, I listened and then in 24 hours your sister was gone and in 2 months so were you." He scowled

"Don't give me that look, it's not like telling our parents, or more specifically mine."

"Why now?" I sigh. I really wanted him to know the truth but it was too dangerous.

"It was long overdue. They were ultimately fine with it by the way, no need to be hiding from my parents pitch forks. Shocked but in the end supporting. Toby was the most supporting." I informed him

"My sisters..." It was my turn to glare at him

"Chose your next words carefully, Jason." I warned him, he was not to say anything against my best friend or I would kick his ass.

"The police have proof, Ri." i folded my arms he sighed "I won't change your mind on this, will I?"

"You trust me don't you?" he nodded

"The trust me when i say he didn't do this." he looked conflicted. I know he want's justice for Alison but I won't let him take the easy answer of my best friend.

"Now about the dance -a thon"

-------

I had arrived early to the dance, I was giving a special performance before the main event. People arrived and it was another hour before my friends did. Spencer, Hanna, Emily and Aria . Spence and Han were catching me up and where Spencer's laptop was.

"Are you sure, your laptops in that bag?" Aria asked

"There's only one way to find out." she responded

"Why bring it when he knows you're gonna be here?" Hanna wondered

"He probably think she'll ditch early go snoopy snoopy round his things." I stated "Han, vodka." she pulled out a flask and I took a swig. Then hid it back in her bag. She had two one for the punch and one for we whoever.

"Why don't you?" han asked

"Already did, I need the bag." Ian got up on stage

"I know you're all eager to get started but first the rules. number 1 there is no stopping during the dances. Chaperones will be walking around making sure you're moving. Two..."

"What if he already erased the video?" Aria asked

"Then we know for sure he's hiding something and we go to the police." Spencer replied

"With what? If we lose the video we're screwed and Toby's screwed. That's the whole point of the video." I snipped

"We saw what we saw. Something went down between him and Alison and he buried her in the yard to shut her up."

"Now to get this party started our school champions Adam Lorenz and Erica Montgomery." The girls pushed me to the middle of the dance floor.

alexandra and gorka hail mary.

------

The dance was in full swing, I grabbed a drink and headed with Aria to request a song. The two of us stood looking over the lists when I broached the subject.

"Okay so what have I missed you seem a little out of it." I asked my sister.

"Nothing." she denied. Like I was born yesterday and I wasn't giving up so easily.

"Spill." she sighed and before we could get to the request desk she pulled me to the side.

"Mom is trying to set Simone up with Ezra." she told me, my jaw dropped slightly before I answered. To be fair it's not Mom's fault, she doesn't know one of her daughters is dating him.

"Oh, shit." I covered my mouth. Ok since the first dance I've had some of the spiked punch.

"Yeah, the two of them met up for coffee earlier, how do I know that, because I went round to his place and he remembered half an hour before." she began to vent at me.

"Well that's a good sign isn't it? If he was actually interested he would have remembered" I tried to offer, but it wasn't the best defence that could have been put forward.

"Don't count on it he was caught up reading one of her short stories." she huffed

"RiRi." I pouted "Okay, we're gonna find a song that you can rock out tonight and forget about the troubles." I was firm about our action of putting it to once side and dancing the night away. I swayed slightly and held my hand against the wall to stay myself.

"How much punch have you had?"

"Enough that if you see Mom you have to help me look stone cold sober." I blink rapidly trying to clear the mist away.

"I'm gonna get you a water after this." I nodded we went to write down our choice I was going for the backstreet boys.

"We're not only singing to this by were doing all the moves too." I wrote down I want it that way. She wrote her song.

"Please tell me you did not request the backstreet boys." I jumped and held onto my sister for dear life so I would not make a fool of myself.

"Simone, what are you doing here?" Aria asked, ugh that bitch. Simone not Aria.

"Do you not want me here?" she replied

"No." I said

"She means yes, of course we do." Aria interjected "Here you are, how awesome is that. Right Rica." she pleaded for me to go along.

"Yes, sorry. My brain is already frazzled." I smiled lying my ass off. Then my Mom came. Aria took my drink and slid it away

"Hey I didn't know you were coming. Two days in a row? Are you living in your locker?" Simone laughed

"Ezra mentioned he was on the chaperone shift so I decided to stop by." Oh shit, this bitch better stop talking right now.

"Do you and Ezra had a nice time?" Mom smiled, like this was the best thing that could have happened

"He's terrific, you're lucky they did not have english teachers when I was here." Simone laughed, okay do not cause a scene, do not cause a scene, distraction. I look around and saw Lucas was taking pictures in front of a backdrop

"Yeah, bye." I dragged Aria away. "Come let's get a picture." We aimed for Lucas' direction

"Lucas. Looking dapper tonight." I grinned

"Um, hey Erica." he gave me a awkward wave

"Can you be a awesome dude and take a amazing picture of my sissy and I?" he smiled, Lucas and I got on especially after i called Alison out for being a bitch to him for no reason at all.

"of course."

"you're the best." he took a few picture of us. "Thank you."

"Okay you need water." Aria stated, I went to get some and I felt the cool liquid cool down my throat. Then plan was being put into action, Aria was going to get the keys. But she had to get through Simone talking with Fitz. Okay, my sis need help I went over and 'tripped' spilling water over Simone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, these heels are ridiculous. I really should throw them away" I fake gasped looking at my perfectly decent dancing shoes, that hadn't failed me yet.

"It's fine, I'm gonna dry up." she held her hand up, in gesture that it was not a big deal.

"Sorry." Simone nodded and left. Aria got the keys and took them to Spencer.

"You know for a teacher your super dumb." I commented,Fitz stared at me confused and shock at my statement.

"What?"

"Simone is flirting with you, my sister is pissed and not in the happy sense like I'm trying to come down from she like so close to ripping out the bitch's hair, you're welcome by the way." I sipped the rest of my water.

"For doing what."

"Saving you from Noel now Simone, I should be charged for saving your bacon." I smirk "I might just do that with you, you seem to need a lot of help."

"There is nothing going on between and Simone."

"I know that, you know that, hell even Aria knows it but crazy blonde don't. Crazy blonde think you single and crazy blonde making da moves on you. So smarten up and come up with a damn good excuse for her to stop. Now I am going to earn my money. Again you are so welcome." I strolled off and started to dance. I saw Hanna dancing with Lucas.

"Nice dancing." I commented and danced past them. A slow song came on, I had no one to dance with.

"Can I have this dance sis?" I turned to Mike with a big grin.

"You may." We started dancing "i thought you weren't going, in fact your words were this is so lame but hey your my sister so I'll put my allowance in." he rolled his eyes

"Funny, have you been drinking, how have you been drinking?" he questioned me baffled, wow I had so much non helpful stuff to teach him.

"Hanna spiked the punch before Dad got there, he has no idea. But I have been drinking water." he shook his head I became more somber

"Tomorrow when I'm sober I need to tell you something okay."

"Okay." The song finished.

"Thank you. Now I'm gonna go change into my flats." he laughed. We were four hours in and my feet were killing me, dancing sporadically, drinking, saving Aria from blowing a gasket, trying to be super spies and get Spencer's laptop back, made me really tired but I was determined to finish the night. I changed into my flats and headed back. Spencer and Aria were dancing I joined them.

"hey, how did it go?" I asked

"Terrible, the kid you upgraded your phone caught me." Spencer told

"Shut up, did you pay him off or something?"

"No he didn't take any money, but I'll think he'll keep his mouth shut. It's not like he doesn't have plenty to hide right." Aria had lost interest and we looked over to where she was looking. Fitz and Simone. aww crap not again

"That is it. I will kick her back to New York if I have too." oooh she mad.

"Aria stop before you do something you'll regret" Spencer grabbed her 

"Spence let go of me."

"Yeah, let go of her I'm splitting at the seems to see what Aria is like who she is truly pissed off." I whine, stomping my foot.

"You're not helping." she glares at me "There are teachers here, parents your parents." I rolled my eyes and sighed walked over to the two. If you want something doing... do it yourself

"Mr Fitz, care to dance." I stated and the two stopped talking to turn to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Dance, us. Simone doesn't mind do you." I smile, not that I care what she minded, she was upsetting my sister and i wasn't about to allow that to happen or stand for it.

"I umm."

"It is aloud so..Help me raise money, please." I pout and he gave in, i had yet to meet someone who didn't break at my pout.

"Okay." we walked off I saw Aria look in a stated of shock

'you're welcome' i mimed. We started dancing. I took his hand and he took my waist, the only time that this would be acceptable, what for this moment.

"I don't know what to make of you Erica." Fitz admitted and I chuckled

"And why is that Mr Fitz?"

"Because one second you're ripping me a new one in class the next you're saying... well you're being nice."

"I can be nice people are just idiots and I comment on it, However my little thing in class is nothing compared to when I'm pissed."

"And what's that like."

"Best you don't ask. It's not pretty." I shake my head "I keep it as real as possible, there are enough lies in the world." We continued dancing

"Thanks Fitz." i headed over to my sister and best friend.

"What was that about?" she snapped at me

"Saving your relationship, believe me as much as i really wanted to see a cat fight, it's probably not he best time. Also I'm doing this, Let's go." i pulled her away

"What are we doing."

"What am I doing, for the next five minutes is I'm turning into my worst nightmare. I'm going full Alison and Simone." We found her

"simone. hi."

"Hey enjoy your dance with your teacher?"

"I did thank you, but it's time for you to go." I told her she looked confused

"Excuse me."

"The whole I can't believe I'm back thing and I miss my Locker routine is done. As well as the skanking it up with the teacher." her jaw dropped

"You can't talk like that to me."

"I can and I am. You see, Mr Fitz is a nice bloke and he will someday he will have a girlfriend and it will be none of my business but it ain't gonna be you. So you're gonna make your goodbyes gracefully or I dig out the fact that you left us home alone on several occasions to hang with your loser boyfriend and that you had him over more times than I can count. See how pally my parents want to be then" I threatened her with all seriousness in my tone

"Erica." her voice broke

"Goodbye Simone." i turned and walked away with a shocked Aria and Spencer.

"I cannot believe you just did that." Spencer said

"Neither can I. I feel sick." I scrunched up my face, I know I got compared to my dead best friends sometimes but that was them being over dramatic. That however was a total Ali move.

"i never want to be like her again. Ever."

"Why would you do that?" Aria asked

"Because she's dumber than what ever animal is the dumbest. You were about to rip her head off and he wasn't doing anything. I..." I trailed off seeing Emily

"What's the matter with Emily?" I ask, they look too and she's looks broken. We headed over.

"Hey." we said and she stumbled slightly, oh I know that look she's a heart broken drunk.

"Whoa, easy does it. Help me." I ask the others and the do and we sit her down

"I'm gonna get you some water." Aria tells her.

"I'm not thirsty." Aria does so and brings it back to her.

"He shouldn't be here." we follow her eyesight and she glaring at Ian "He's not a chaperone, he's a killer." she said a little too loud

"Emily." we scolded

"aren't you angry, Erica. Toby is at home wearing a lo jack, while that freak can go anywhere he wants. Do whatever he wants, marry your sister." she aims the last part at Spencer

"Okay, Emily come with us. Come on." Spencer says and we tried to take her outside but she strolled right up to him.

"I know what you did, we all do. And you're not gonna get away with it."

"Okay, Emily, we're going." Aria and I hauled her out of there.

"Ari, go get our stuff I've got her." Ari, left

"Emmy sweetie. Did you have some of Hanna's vodka." I ask pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"Yeah, it was gross."

"Yeah, i know." Aria gave me our things. "Spencer and Hanna are coming. I just need to do a couple of things."

"Okay." Spencer and Hanna arrived and we helped Emily outside.

"Has that tree always been there?"

"Yes, sweetie." I pull on my coat button it up.

"here take these she's not driving." Spencer looked at me

"i can't i've been drinking too." her shoulder sagged and a look of disapproval crossed her face. Seriously I was not a child, and she was not my mother.

"Seriously?" I nodded ands looked at Hanna

"No, I'm not taking her. If her Mom finds out it was my flask I'll be feeding the bears with Maya."

"Fine I'll take her home." Spencer huffed putting Emily's keys in her pocket

"No, I don't wanna go home." Emily states

"okay, you can crash at mine. You two as well. I don't wanna be home alone when Ian walks in." she pleaded with the both of us

"Sure." I said "But I need to go to Toby's and then Jason's because i promised them a dance." I whisper loudly.

"i will drop you off at Toby's"

"Cool." We headed for the car. I texted Aria the plan and Toby as well but he said till wait till tomorrow because he thought I would have bailed earlier. Jason was not answering though.

"Second thought, I'm coming straight to your's. no last dances for me." i say

"Okay." I got in the back with Emily and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna be okay emmy bear. You gonna be okay." We drove to Spencer's. Hanna took Emily upstairs.

"I need coffee." I went to go make myself a drink but Spencer guised me away from the kitchen

"That will keep you awake, Erica." Spencer sighed

"Then I need hot chocolate. I just need a hot drink." She searched through the cupboards

"Go sit, i will do it." I did in fact a lay down and I never got that drink because I crashed out and was surrounded by the darkness of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 75 7
π—Ίπ’π«π«π—Όπ«π›πšπ₯π₯ | ivy montgomery has a secret, a big secret concerning a relationship between her best friends brother and herself. after one of...
33K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
10.9K 194 26
I came back to Rosewood under a dark cloud. The same one I left with. Only now not only do I have the dark cloud as one of the best friends of a dead...
17.5K 688 21
When their best friend Alison vanishes, five girls believe their secrets are safe forever, but they begin to receive threatening messages from someon...