I don't want to lose you

By Formula1ag

Y/N Leclerc, Charles Leclerc's younger sister and Aurthers twin sister is last years f2 runner up who has go... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87

41

2.2K 35 8
By Formula1ag

I wake up and pack my bags ready for the flight back to England. I feel allot better after that short talk with lando, everything felt...almost normal. Still I'm not sure if I'm ready or even want to forgive him. I pick up my phone and bags and head to my car. I drive to the airport on my own with the music blaring. It was nice.

When I arrive I see Charlotte at the door of my car. I open the door and get out.

C-mornin y/n

Y/n-ohh good morning Charlotte

C-so how did you find this weekend

Y/n-what do you mean

C-the whole  you and lando situation

Y/n-ohh ye that, ehm it was hard...really hard actually

C-what's next for you guys, do you think you can work through it?

Y/n-I still don't know Charlotte

C-he loves you, you know that

Y/n-yes I know, can we stop talking about this tho. I don't want to ruin my surprisingly good mood.

C-ye sure

We walk into the airport and sit on a row of seats with a few others. Jon and lando walk in together and Charlotte leaves me to go over to them. I didn't mind I liked relaxing before a flight. I put in my earphones and listens to my music until we got the call to board the jet.

I walk in and take my usual seat in the back corner. I plug in my earphones and relax the whole flight back to England. I was happy with my performance this weekend and I was so proud of myself for not letting my emotions effect my racing. The same can't be said for lando however. I did feel bad for him.

I still can't believe the whole Pierre situation, he was drunk so I'm not going to look to much into it. It was really nice of lando to come and see if I was okay. I didn't think anyone seen it but he obviously did and it felt nice that he thought to ask. I thought it was very cute of lando to put the charm on his chain, I suppose he dose care and he is sorry. He seems to be hurting pretty bad too. Anyway it is what it is, he hurt me, he lied to me. He made me look like a fool. Despite all of that I still love him, there is no denying it. I just don't know if I want to give him another chance.

The plane lands and I wake up. I didn't realise I fell asleep. I pick up my bags from the belt and make my way straight to the car park. I'm excited to get home. When I close the boot of my car I hear a voice.

L-y/n

I turn around to see lando running towards me

Y/n-yes

L-just wanted to say goodbye

Y/n-goodbye?? I will see you in work tomorrow

L-well you and I will be in work tomorrow weather or not we see eachother is a different story

Y/n-ye I suppose

L-anyway I gotta go I'm going to my mum and dads for dinner

Y/n-okay enjoy, talk to you tomorrow

L-really, talk?? Your not just gonna rush past me

Y/n-ahahaha don't push it or else you won't even get a wave

L-ahh okay. See you tomorrow then

Y/n-bye lando

He runs off to his car the far side of the car park. I sit into mine and start the engine. It was nice. That was nice. That talk to lando even tough it was short it was nice, probably the most light hearted talk we have had since it all unrolled. He still made me laugh even though he was the reason I was sad. I push any thoughts away when I turn up he radio and drive home.

I get in and launch my bags into my room. I'm not bothered to unpack. I throw myself onto the couch and just lay down and relax. Then my phone lights up. It's a text from lando.

L~I just wanted to let you know it's you. Your the one I want. you're the one I want to come home to after a bad day. You're the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up next to every morning, for the rest of my life. You're the ones I want to go on late night runs for food just because we wanted to get out of the house. You're the one I want to take on cute little dates like to a movie, or to a nice fancy dinner or to an early morning breakfast, go to aquariums and zoos and amusement parks. You're the one I want to go on fun, exhilarating adventures with such as a day at the lakes, or a hike through the fairly light lit woods I know you love or just even a lay night walk when everything is quite like that day when we snuck out like kids. You're the one I want to make happy for the rest of my life. Your the one I want to love and hold tight when times get tough. Your the one I want to be there for when everything on your world comes crashing down. All our good days and all our bad days, your the one I want to spend them with. You're it. Your the one. And I swear to you, I have never been so sure about someone or something in my entire life. It's you y/n and I say this without a single doubt in my mind.

I put my phone down. I can't help but smile. I miss him. I actually miss him I miss everything. All the memories come flooding back, the happy and the funny ones and the loveable ones and cute ones and even the ones he was always there for me. I pick up my phone and ring him. It dosent even ring once before it ends. He must be on the phone. I get up to get a glass of water with a massive smile on my face for the first time in what felt like years. Then my phone rings I sprint over, it isn't Lando though, it's George. What could he want?

Y/n-hey George what's up?

G-y/n you need to come to he hospital now

Y/n-wait what why?!

G-it's lando, look I know your not on the best of terms but please he needs you.

Y/n-I'm on my way.

I run to the door and sprint down the halls to the car. I get in and drive soo fast. I don't care I need to see him. I need to tell him everything.

I park the car and sprint into the hospital. It's only when my feet hit the floor of the hospital I look down and realise I don't even have shoes on. I don't care I keep running. Then I see George.

Y/n-GEORGE WHERE IS HE!!

G-he is in surgery now

Y/n-what happend, is he okay, is he going to be okay, please George he needs to be safe. I can't lose him I LOVE HIM!!!

He pulls me into his chest and hugs me tight.

G-he is okay, he was in a crash. He was on the way to his mum and dads for dinner when he lost control and hit a three on the side of the road.

Y/n-why dose he need surgery?

G-they had to stop some bleeding.

Y/n-where?

G-around his organs

Y/n-ohh no, George he has to be okay I need him

G-listen he will be fine

Y/n-did you find him?

G-ye I was on the way to the shop when I seen it.

Y/n-was he conscious

G-when I got to him first no, I got him out of the car and once he was in the ambulance he started to come round. I followed them here and when I got in they wouldn't let me in. The nurse said it's all under control

Y/n-ohh no, why did it take me so long to forgive him, why didn't I tell him how I felt . What if I never get to tell him.

G-don't talk like that y/n you will get to tell him.

I sit down for what felt like hours. All the thoughts of regret and what ifs just take over. I need him to be okay. I need him. Then a surgeon comes and calls George. I run over towards them.

S-ehm sorry who are you, this is private

Y/n-I'm his girlfriend

Wow it felt nice to say that again

S-oh Of course sorry.

G-so how did it go

S-we managed to stop the bleeding.

Y/n-can we see him?

S-yes but be carful he is still unconscious and could be for a few more hours.

I walk in to his room. He is hooked up to so many machines. It's scary seeing him lay there. Not moving. The room was silent apart from the beeping of the machine monitoring his heartbeat. I sit down on the chair beside his bed and hold his hand.

G-I will give you a few minutes

Y/n-thanks George

G-coffee?

Y/n-yes please

He walks out of the room. I hold landos hand tightly and close my eyes

Y/n-lando, I'm sorry for waiting this long to tell you, and make up my mind. Lando I love you. I want to be with you. Please lando I can't lose you. I need you. More than I've realised. Not having you here has made me realise how much I love you. It's so hard to put it into words because I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else. I've been miserable without you. Your the best thing that has ever happend to me.

I feel tears fall from my closed eyes. Then he squeezes my hand a little. My eyes shoot open and I stand up.

L-I love you so much

Y/n-I love you too and I want to be with you

I see a tear fall from his eye. I lean over and gently hug him. He kisses my forehead.

L-I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through

Y/n-lando, how about we forget about it and start again. I don't want to lose you I can't bare to be without you

L-I can't live without you

Y/n-you don't have to, from now on we are a team, together

L-forever

I hold his hand tight and he brushes his thumb against my hand. We chat for a little he seems to be feeling allot better. I'm so happy to have him back, we have both been lost without each other

A/n-hope you enjoyed this and are happy they are together again💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 279 16
"𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛...
24.7K 376 13
"That's my little sister mate !" "I know" "You're a playboy Charles, so get away from her before one of you get hurt !" "Carlos..." "I dont want to...
19.4K 471 62
Three best friends have been there for each other since their 12th. Sienna is the little sister of Ferrari driver Carlos Sainz, she's a feisty girl w...
404K 5.2K 84
Molly has spent her life growing up alongside her best friend Lando Norris who is now racing in his second season for McLaren F1 team. She never miss...