41

I wake up and pack my bags ready for the flight back to England. I feel allot better after that short talk with lando, everything felt...almost normal. Still I'm not sure if I'm ready or even want to forgive him. I pick up my phone and bags and head to my car. I drive to the airport on my own with the music blaring. It was nice.

When I arrive I see Charlotte at the door of my car. I open the door and get out.

C-mornin y/n

Y/n-ohh good morning Charlotte

C-so how did you find this weekend

Y/n-what do you mean

C-the whole  you and lando situation

Y/n-ohh ye that, ehm it was hard...really hard actually

C-what's next for you guys, do you think you can work through it?

Y/n-I still don't know Charlotte

C-he loves you, you know that

Y/n-yes I know, can we stop talking about this tho. I don't want to ruin my surprisingly good mood.

C-ye sure

We walk into the airport and sit on a row of seats with a few others. Jon and lando walk in together and Charlotte leaves me to go over to them. I didn't mind I liked relaxing before a flight. I put in my earphones and listens to my music until we got the call to board the jet.

I walk in and take my usual seat in the back corner. I plug in my earphones and relax the whole flight back to England. I was happy with my performance this weekend and I was so proud of myself for not letting my emotions effect my racing. The same can't be said for lando however. I did feel bad for him.

I still can't believe the whole Pierre situation, he was drunk so I'm not going to look to much into it. It was really nice of lando to come and see if I was okay. I didn't think anyone seen it but he obviously did and it felt nice that he thought to ask. I thought it was very cute of lando to put the charm on his chain, I suppose he dose care and he is sorry. He seems to be hurting pretty bad too. Anyway it is what it is, he hurt me, he lied to me. He made me look like a fool. Despite all of that I still love him, there is no denying it. I just don't know if I want to give him another chance.

The plane lands and I wake up. I didn't realise I fell asleep. I pick up my bags from the belt and make my way straight to the car park. I'm excited to get home. When I close the boot of my car I hear a voice.

L-y/n

I turn around to see lando running towards me

Y/n-yes

L-just wanted to say goodbye

Y/n-goodbye?? I will see you in work tomorrow

L-well you and I will be in work tomorrow weather or not we see eachother is a different story

Y/n-ye I suppose

L-anyway I gotta go I'm going to my mum and dads for dinner

Y/n-okay enjoy, talk to you tomorrow

L-really, talk?? Your not just gonna rush past me

Y/n-ahahaha don't push it or else you won't even get a wave

L-ahh okay. See you tomorrow then

Y/n-bye lando

He runs off to his car the far side of the car park. I sit into mine and start the engine. It was nice. That was nice. That talk to lando even tough it was short it was nice, probably the most light hearted talk we have had since it all unrolled. He still made me laugh even though he was the reason I was sad. I push any thoughts away when I turn up he radio and drive home.

I don't want to lose you On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara