My Husband is my professor

By Laarasinem

Namjoon ff feat (Vmin) Being honest These storyline aren't mine I've found it somewhere and I'm really obses... More

There are parts down please enjoy it
My Husband is my Professor
My husband is my professor part 2
Confession

Out of jealousy

135 8 0
By Laarasinem

2 months later

Y/n, jimin and taehyung become best friends.
With that students started shipping them Namjoon know about that, in this 2 months namjoon fell for y/n he can't imagine his life without y/n now but he don't know about y/n feelings for him.

Y/n, jimin and taehyung were talking while standing at the corridor they saw namjoon so they bow to him and namjoon just nodded but then a female student came over there and start approaching namjoon.

Girl:- sir i want to ask you something.

Namjoon:- say!

Girl:- sir are you free today evening can you come at xxx place.

After this y/n, jimin and taehyung went from there without any expression

Namjoon:- Listen i don't have time so I'm sorry please focus on your studies not me. (Cold tone)

After few steps namjoon heard few girls were talking about jimin, taehyung and y/n.

Girl 1:- Jimin is so sweet.

Girl 2:- yeah exactly he is totally like a boyfriend material.

Girl 4:- i wish i could have him as my boyfriend or someone like jimin

Girl 3:- Y/n is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, jimin is an ideal type of boyfriend of every girl

Girl 5:- yeah he is very loyal to y/n he even don't talk with any other girl over here and for what reason taehyung support them

Girl 1:- its a perfect family trio, isn't it?

Namjoon heard everything and he was feeling really Jealous he just don't want to lose y/n any how because he really love y/n.

Namjoon:- this is too much, it's getting on my nerves now i can't lose her what if she leave me for jimin no no this can't be happen i have to come up with a plan really soon. He said to himself

Time skip at class

Y/n:- I hate weekends i can't meet with you'll guys.

Taehyung:- yeah me too

Jimin:- wait guys well don't you two live together?

Y/n and taehyung:- yeah we do

Y/n:- but at weekends i don't come out from my room that often only for meals i usually watch my favorite series that's why.

Taehyung:- and because of her plans i can't eat her food. You know she makes food really tasty once you eat you won't be able to forget the taste.

Jimin:- really y/n, then i want to taste your food.

Y/n:- really i will make for you but after weekends.

Jimin:- no need to wait for week days we all can meet tomorrow at my place we will play games and enjoy your food. What say?

Taehyung:- I'm okay with it

Y/n:- yeah me too so at 6 pm?

Vmin:- okay.

After that they greed their bye and went to their home. When y/n enter the house she saw namjoon was already there waiting for her she greed him and he did the same after that namjoon said.

Namjoon:- will you watch a movie with me tonight?

Y/n:- yeah sure why not i will

Namjoon:- great then I'm going to the bedroom.

Y/n:-  sure I'll be there

Namjoon prepare the bed and was waiting for y/n to come she came out from washroom while drying her hair and sat in front of the mirror and dried her hair.

Y/n:- namjoon wait im coming.

With that she went towards the bed and sat beside namjoon.

Namjoon:- so which movie you want to watch?

Y/n:- anything, you choose.

Namjoon:- i don't watch movies that often so i don't know much about movies why don't you choose a romantic movie.

Y/n looked at namjoon with little shocking expression because this is the first time he said something different. With that y/n start to playing a romantic movie.

(You can choose any movies because your author also don't watch movies that often)

Y/n was watching movie with full concentration and namjoon was just looking at her and finding a way to take a step. With that namjoon remove his one hand from blanket and put that hand behind y/n and slowly he was going down towards y/n waist but still y/n didn't notice anything but suddenly she flinched because Namjoon's hand touched her waist.

Namjoon:- i-m i am sorry i didn't meant to touch you.

Y/n:- it's okay.

Namjoon:- y/n may i ask you one thing.

Y/n:- hmm

Namjoon:- i want to cuddle with you.

Y/n:- huh!

With that she started laughing like a crazy girl after few moments she stopped and said.

Y/n:- You're so cute you just have to tell me thag no need to worry

After she finished namjoon smile widely showing his dimple smile.

Y/n:- yah! Your smile is so cute you also got dimples. Smile often you look really good but not at university

Namjoon:- thanks but why not at university?

Y/n:- because i don't want others to see this.

Namjoon:- what this?

Y/n:- your cute smile only i can see it not others

Namjoon:- oh really! So i will smile everyday but at university 😏

Y/n:- if you smile at university i will break your teeth than keep on smiling without teeth okay?

Namjoon could feel thousands of butterflies dancing on his stomach because of her little possessiveness aftrr that he pushed y/n and hovered over her with a smirk and trapped her between his muscled hands. 

Namjoon:- is that so try me (smirk)

Y/n:- n- namjoon i was j-just kidding.

Namjoon:- why are you stuttering do you like me?

Y/n:- huh? I was just joking

Namjoon stood up and said

Namjoon:- i already know baby

With that he winked at y/n and went to washroom.

Namjoon pov

Yes namjoon you did it she also like you  now you have to make her nervous you can do it keep it up.

--end of namjoon pov--

Y/n pov

Huh what happen to him all of a sudden is he crazy or did he ate something wrong wait he even call me baby??

--end of y/n pov--

Namjoon came from washroom and saw y/n already sleeping so he turn off the movie device and layed beside her but she isn't sleeping she is just pretending to fall asleep. Namjoon then pulled y/n closer to him he hugged her and then said "good night y/n baby" after that he fall asleep while hugging her but y/n was just blushing and fell to sleep. They both were hugging each other.

Next morning

Y/n woke up but she was still on namjoon embrace she tried to stood but  namjoon pulled her back and said "y/n please stay like this little more i really like this place please" y/n just hummed in response and she fall asleep again after an hour she woke up again and saw namjoon was looking at her with dimple smile he asked "did you sleep well?" "Yeah now let me go we already woke up late now im hungry" she replied he just hummed in response they both finished their morning routine and head towards kitchen for breakfast.

Y/n:- namjoon wait I'll cook something

Namjoon:- but i don't want to just sit i want to cook with you i want you to teach me how to make food tasty like you.

Y/n:- okay then tell me what you know about cooking like what you've cooked before

Namjoon:- well i only know how to cook instant noodles.

Y/n:- no problem so for today breakfast we will cook noodles okay?

Namjoon:- sure.

Y/n:- so first wear your apron. Here you go take this apron and wear it.

Namjoon took apron but was a little confused because he don't know how to wear apron since this is his first time cooking.

Y/n:- don't tell me you don't know how to wear this.

Namjoon just nodded with small awkward smile. Y/n chuckle with his this side.

Y/n:- fine let me help you to wear this first remove your hands from this holes then....

While tieing apron y/n almost hugged namjoon. At this whole time he was just looking at her with his soft eyes.

Y/n:- well its done. Now lets cook. Wait but how will i teach you how to cut vegetables??

Namjoon:- uhmm dont worry i have a way you start cutting i will follow your rhythm.

Y/n:- rhythm but how?

Namjoon:- you just start and see.

With that y/n started chopping vegetables and namjoon went behind her he put his both hands on her hands y/n's back was touching namjoon's chest he put his head near y/n's right ear it was almost like a back hug namjoon and y/n both could feel butterflies they both were blushing.

Y/n:- what are you doing?

Namjoon:- don't think about you just continue and feel like there is no one okay?

Y/n:- hmm

After a while y/n ask namjoon to cut vegetables and he cut the vegetables exactly how y/n taught him. She was impressed that namjoon learned this early.

Y/n:- Good perfect you cut the vegetables till then i will make dough.

Namjoon was cutting the vegetables and y/n was making the dough for noodles but she was also struggling with her hair namjoon saw that and he took a piece of cloth and went to tied her hair while he was tieing his hand touched y/n neck. Internally y/n was happy that he is taking care of her with that she went on flashback when y/n was having periods and she was in pain because of cramps namjoon took good care of her he was there for whole time he bought for her pads, dark chocolates her favorite snack etc. Y/n snapped out from flashback when namjoon called her.

Time skip

They both ate their breakfast and lunch  and now its 4: 30 so they were eating few fruits after lunch they both were sitting on a couch which was placed on living room
Suddenly taehyung came over there.

Taehyung:- noona why aren't you ready still?

Y/n:- oh sorry taehyung i forgot just give 15 mins I'll be here. With that she left for change

Namjoon:- where are you going with her?

Taehyung:- hyung we are going at jimin's places he invited both of us to enjoy this evening.

Namjoon:- so I'm also coming with you'll.

Taehyung:- hyung you can't his jimin your relationship is still private from him

Namjoon:- why you haven't told me about this earlier. (Almost angry tone)

Taehyung:- hyung because its our plan.

Y/n came downstairs and namjoon said "enjoy and please home early okay?" Y/n nodded and they both went.

Namjoon:- Aah! This jimin i have to do something but how??

Y/n and taehyung came at jimin's place they were amazed by looking how big is jimin's house.

Y/n:- jimin how do you live over here alone don't you feel lonely?

Jimin:- Yeah sometime. You guys be comfortable and please make this house yours.

Taehyung:- so i can do whatever i want?

Jimin:- yeah that what ive said

Taehyung remove his shoes and jumped on jimin's couch.

Taehyung:- sorry jimin i just want to do this its feels so comfortable.

Jimin:- guys don't be so formal make this house yours.

Time skip

Y/n, jimin and taehyung were playing games on tv but than jimin said

Jimin:- y/n I'm hungry please cook something for us

Y/n:- yeah sure but i need help.

taehyung:- sure we are coming you go towards kitchen i want to talk something to jimin.

Time skip at home

Y/n came home and saw namjoon was sitting on couch looking at her.

Namjoon:- y/n what time is?

Y/n:- oh namjoon you are here have you eaten something??

Namjoon:- i asked you something.

Y/n:- t-ten sorry namjoon i forgot about time we were having so fun so thats why i forgot about time im sorry it won't happen again.

After finishing her words she directly went towards their bedroom.
Namjoon also follow her but after 10 minutes. When he enter the room he saw y/n was sleeping so he went towards her layed beside her pulled her closer he hugged y/n and fell asleep.

To be continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
83.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...