Confession

Next morning y/n woke up and Namjoon was looking at her she was about to get up but he said something so she hide inside the blankets.

Namjoon:- y/n i think you want to say something.

Y/n hide inside the blanket

Y/n:- n-namjoon I'm sorry it won't happen again.

Namjoon also went inside the blanket to face y/n. Namjoon hold her waist and pulled her closer and said.

Namjoon:- it's alright but remember 9 pm is your deadline please don't cross it.

Namjoon then peck y/n's lips and rushed inside the washroom. Y/n was shocked by his sudden action. She touched her lips and blushed.

Time skip at university

Namjoon was at library where he heard few students were talking about that jimin is going to propose y/n.

Girl 1:- hey hey guys listen jimin is going to propose y/n.

Boy 2:- what seriously lets go.

Boy 1 & girl 2:- yeah yeah lets go lets see.

Namjoon heard there conversation and ran towards the college ground. There he saw y/n was inside the big circle of campus and jimin was on one knee in front of y/n. Jimin pulled out the box of ring and said.

Jimin:- y/n the day i saw you I've started having crush on you i couldn't able to figure out what's the feeling but whenever you were around me i usually feel this feeling and it keeps on increasing day by day, it's been months and i think i got to know what is this feeling I LOVE YOU y/n i promise i will keep you happy i won't hurt you i will be by your side till my death. Will you be my girlfriend. Please y/n say yes!

Y/n and Namjoon was shocked by this the whole crowd around y/n and jimin was cheering them and asking y/n to say yes.

Y/n:- ji..

She got cutted by somebody's voice

Namjoon:- No she will not.

Everyone looked at namjoon with confused face.

Jimin:- sir please stay out of our matter.
It's our matter

Namjoon:- i can't because it's my matter also.

Jimin:- no sir its not.

Namjoon:- yes it is.

Namjoon hold y/n's sholder almost like a side hug.

Namjoon:-Everyone Y/n is my wife and i love her.

Everyone around the campus were gasping and whispering. They were shocked girls around the university were disappointed.

Jimin:- no sir you're lying y/n haven't told that she is married and married with you.

Namjoon raised his one eye brow and said

Namjoon:- oh so thats the point you want prove. Okay then

With that he pulled y/n by her waist and kissed her he was kissing her passionately. Y/n eyes widened she was shock and still prossessing what is going on here . Each and every student there was looking at them with shocking expression because they didn't expect this. Girls were cursing y/n from inside. After the long kiss namjoon broke the kiss and looked at y/n with smile.

Namjoon:- I announced y/n as my wife.

Girls:- no sir it's not right you can't date your student its out of rules.

Crowd:- yes yes you can't do it. It's unfair

??:- The one who can make rules can also change the rule.

Everyone was looking at the owner of voice and it was taehyung.

Taehyung:- yes, I'm the owner of this university and namjoon is my elder brother he is also the owner of Seoul university.

Everyone was shocked and still prossessing their words and action.

Taehyung:- tell me one thing if you want to date your professor that's ok, and now y/n is namjoon's wife and student also so why are you guys having any objection they can date each other and very important thing they both are married so please stop cursing my noona.

Y/n went to jimin

Y/n:- jimin I'm sorry i didn't meant to hurt you. I'm sorry.

Jimin:- Yah! You pabo. I already know about your relationship. This was just an act. It was mine and taehyung's plan.

Y/n and namjoon:- plan? What plan??

Flashback

Taehyung:- noona you go i want to talk to jimin.

Y/n:- okay

After y/n left

Jimin:- say taehyung what you wanna talk about?

Taehyung:- jimin please be honest

Jimin:- hmm say!

Taehyung:- Do you like noona? Not like just a friend, more than a friend??

Jimin:- No Taehyung i don't like her that way i like her like as my friend only friend not more than that and also you both are my bestfriends i don't want to ruin our friendship its really precious to me.

Taehyung:- Good then i want your help.

Jimin:- help! What help??

Taehyung told jimin about y/n and namjoon relationship.

Jimin:- what!?! They both are married like seriously they both are married.

Taehyung:- yes jimin. They both are already married. Namjoon hyung is my elder brother and y/n she is my sister-in-law.

Jimin:- but why they didn't reveal their relationship?

Taehyung:-  Namjoon hyung decided to keep it secret but i can't see noona like this for that i need your help.

Jimin:- okay tell me your plan.

Taehyung:- Tomorrow at college propose noona in front of everyone and make sure that namjoon hyung is also there.

Jimin:- okay im ready.

Flashback end

Namjoon:- it was your plan! Well thanks Taehyung i was finding a way to reveal mine relationship with y/n and i did so thank you jimin and taehyung.

Time skip at night

Namjoon was sitting at the edge of bed and y/n came from washroom while drying her hair with towel. Namjoon went and stood behind her.

Namjoon:- y/n i didn't.....

Namjoon got cutted by y/n words

Y/n:- huh! What?

Without wasting any second he pulled y/n and lift her and started kissing her, he was kissing her very passionately and slowly put her on bed without breaking the kiss.

Namjoon:- y/n i can't wait anymore.
May i?

Y/n nodded and namjoon again started kissing her y/n also kissed back after a while he broke the kiss and said

Namjoon:- y/n i really love you

Y/n:- I love you too namjoon.

The end.