My husband is my professor part 2

Y/n took her long heavy wedding gown and sat down on couch "it's so heavy" y/n said after that namjoon said "yah you don't sit over here go upstairs and change before you get cold" "yah! Why you sounds like my dad? Well just give me 2 minutes to rest after that i will go"
"Okay fine" with that namjoon started going and at the same time y/n stood but because of her dress namjoon fell on y/n they eyes met and y/n said "hey why you look so nervous, do you like me?"  Namjoon stood from her and went to their room.

Namjoon:- i- im going.

Namjoon thought

What a dangerous girl, it seems like she will seduce me today. Namjoon stay alert with that girl.

--Namjoon thought end--

Namjoon went towards washroom he changed his clothes with comfortable one after that he went inside the room as he saw y/n was sitting on the bed after that namjoon said " y/n you may go and change" and then y/n said "yes"  Namjoon was sitting on the edge of the bed and then y/n came from washroom with her night dress pajama and t-shirt and directly head towards her side of the bed and layed beside namjoon. Namjoon was shocked because he thought that y/n will seduce him but she directly went to her place to sleep.

Namjoon:- Are you sleeping now?

Y/n:- yes wait what are you thinking hah?

Namjoon:- u-uhm nothing good night wait and tomorrow you will come with me at university I've admitted you as a student there okay?

Y/n:- university?  But today was our marriage and tomorrow university!

Namjoon:- Marriage doesn't have anything to do with your studies you better sleep now.

Y/n:- yeah yeah got it good night

Y/n thought
Aah! Studies from tomorrow i hate this and even what can i expect from a professor

--end of y/n thought--

Time skip at morning

Namjoon woke up but he didn't feel y/n beside him, after that he went to washroom and did his morning routine after that he came downstairs as he saw y/n with her gym suit y/n were breathing heavily and even sweating.

Namjoon pov

I came downstairs and saw a beautiful view in front of my eyes as i saw y/n was in her gym suit sweating and breathing heavily her curved body was giving me goosebumps she went to kitchen and i followed her.

--end of namjoon pov--

Y/n:- oh namjoon you came sit let me make breakfast for you.

Y/n pov

After workout i went to the kitchen when i reached there i saw namjoon was behind me i asked him to sit down then i saw him he was looking at my body i immediately wore a jacket and started cooking

-end of y/n pov-

Namjoon:- i woke up but i didn't see you beside me

Y/n:- oh yeah i have a habit of working out in the morking

"oh that's good, so that's how you maintained you figure" namjoon said last sentence on his mouth like mumbling

Namjoon:- what are you making?

Y/n:- I'm making scrambled egg with French toast and white sauce pasta you will like it.

Namjoon:- see y/n i don't want to fall sick.

Y/n:- namjoon trust me you will like it and even you don't know my abilities and talent

Namjoon:- are you sure you will make it?