The Legendary Forest

By legendaryfever

How far will you go to bring peace to your kingdom? How far will you go to protect your newly beloved? ~~ Whe... More

Main Characters and Other Info
Rewrite Chapter 1
Rewrite Chapter 2
Rewrite Chapter 3
Rewrite Chapter 4
Rewrite Chapter 5:
Rewrite Chapter 6
Rewrite Chapter 7
Rewrite Chapter 8
Rewrite Chapter 9
Rewrite Chapter 10
Rewrite 11
Rewrite Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Rewrite
Chapter 14 Rewrite
Chapter 15 Rewrite
Chapter 16 Rewrite
Chapter 17 Rewrite
Rewrite Chapter 18
19 rewrite
A Flash to the Past
Rewrite Chapter 20
Rewrite Chapter 22
Rewrite Chapter 23
~Part 2~
NL: Chapter 1
NL: Chapter 2
NL: Chapter 3
NL: Chapter 4
NL: Chapter 5
NL: Chapter 6
NL: Chapter 7
NL: Chapter 8
NL: Chapter 9
NL: Chapter 10
NL: 11
NL 12
NL 13
NL: 14
NL: 15
NL: 16
NL: 17
NL: 18
NL 19
NL 20
Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

Rewrite chapter 21

0 0 0
By legendaryfever

Chapter 21: A Concluding Festival

A horrible person can be defined as someone who causes shocking, dreadful, or unpleasant things to occur. They could be a criminal, an antagonist, or someone bad. Sometimes, they could just be horrible in the eyes of the beholder and just ends up doing things without thinking. That is still no excuse for their actions, but it is an opinion.

For this sake, let's just say Zyion is a horrible person. He is an horrible person to trick someone like that, but he believes he couldn't help himself.

To him, she is the most beautiful person he'd ever seen. Even though her voice is like the whispers of ice, it is just amazing. She unwillingly let him see her features, but he'd revealed them himself. After that she was quite heartbroken and it made him sad just seeing her like that. Her brother then began to beat the heck out of him for doing so. He didn't blame him. He just wanted to apologize, but he knew if he got anywhere near the girl then she would run to her brother for her dear life. It was such a hassle to do so.

He put a red-orange jacket on and went to the shadows of the room. When the girl saw him, he waved and smile. Sooner than later she came in and realized she been tricked.

He came closer to her and wondered why she was so scared. "I don't mean to hurt you. You just wouldn't come if I'd done it differently. I'm sorry, it wasn't my place. Even now I can't help myself." Zyion felt his lips touched hers. Her lips were soft and smooth as flowers. He felt the warmness of his skin as he pressed his mouth on her. He was enjoying every moment of it. She wasn't.

A part of him felt a bit bad that it was forced.

"Stop!" Novaliera had enough and kicked him as she pushed him off. "That's treason."

"I'm.. I'm sorry, but I can't stand it." Zyion suddenly exclaims. "Ever since I saw you, everything changed. I can't think of anything else, but you. Your too beautiful and amazing. Your voice pierces my heart like ice. Even when your words are so cold to me, I don't care because my heart has already turned to ice." He told her getting up and moving closer to the girl.

"Stop it! Get a life." She yelled, "Just go away." She sobbed and kicked him once more while she used that opportunity to run out of the room to her knight and brother.

...

"Look it's going to be alright," Niderudion tells her as he hugs and comforts his sister. "I'll find him and make sure he realized what he'd done is wrong."

"Niderudion," Nakosir whispered and gave the prince his own lervizon, "Be careful. I'll stay with your sister and make sure no one bothers her."

"As long as you make sure yourself doesn't bother Novalie, then thank you." Niderudion joked while he went off to see where that crook go.

Niderudion's lervizon suddenly went off or was it Nakosir's, he wasn't sure.

--In Coming Call--

Huh? The prince thought, who could be calling him?

He only tend to use it involving royal affair, telling Nakosir to do something, seeing the location around the kingdom and forest, and seeing one's memories.

He widen his eyes and looked around to make sure no one was by him when he saw the name of the caller.

"Hey Nako when is everyone coming back?" The prince heard her voice from the other end. Oh he missed her voice, "I just finished fighting some dark souls so if you called me that is why I didn't pick up. Don't scream!" She yelled. "Nako? Are you there, I swear if this is a dumb prank. There was this strange caller that called while I was fighting, I didn't listen to it since it wasn't one I recognized."

"I'm terrible sorry, but I'm afraid Nako isn't here to receive this call." He kept his voice calm while telling this, "Though if this was a prank I do believe it is quite rude to not to answer someone's own call, don't you think, My Princess?"

"Niderudion!" The prince heard her scream, "Was that you?!" She laughed. "I missed you so much and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours."

"Your voice sounds so beautiful as ever, My Princess." He told her while leaning against a window, "Your brother gave me his lervizon even though I had my own. It was a coincidence you called."

"It couldn't have been a coincidence." She shook her head. "It was meant to happen. Yes!" She closed her eyes and thought hard, "It was."

"I was wondering if you knew what was going on in Narvidian. These people been acting so strange. I've been told I'd look like another and to the point where they thought I was someone else completely. Someone even thought I was, get this, a Narvidian." Niderudion laughed. "I was wondering if you could seen anything that has to do with it."

"I know what you're talking about. I had that vision once out of the blue. I never mentioned it because well it's a tough topic," The girl sighed, "It seems when severed ties come together a missing link connects you to the country and the hidden secrets of your family come into light. Lost friends and lost soulmates; there once was peace, but the moon's sister cause all to be undone and lost in sight." Naricelissa spoke in code.

Niderudion didn't understand any of that, "You are seriously going to talk in code now?" He shook his head, "I can't understand that. I kinda hoped for a simple answer."

"That would defeat the purpose. Besides I shouldn't be the one to tell you full. It has to do with the friends of the Narvidian queen. Your mother's..." She trailed off, "How do I put this?"

"My mother's what?" The prince looked confused.

"Most people have both parents. Mine disappeared, and you never thought of anyone that could've been your father."

"W-what?!" Niderudion gasped, breathing hard, almost stepping back, and tripping, "Who?"

"Well it seems your mother spent much time in that kingdom before you were born. I said too much I'm afraid." Naricelissa looked down on the branch of the forest and sighed. "My brother wanted me to call him you know."

"Oh..." Niderudion said clearly distracted.

"We don't just get along sometimes, but I don't want you to worry about that. I'm just glad I get to talk to you." The girl smiled through the picture.

"My Princess, I don't want to just talk to you. I want to see and be there with you." He told her in a flirty manner.

Narissa giggled and sighed, "It's better than not seeing you for awhile."

Sudden the prince saw Zyion across the room and his eyes intensified, "My princess, I have to go. I'll see you soon I hope."

Naricelissa smiled sadly, "I'll miss you, Nideru."

Then the call ended.

Zyion made his life easier however and came right up to him.

Perfect, the prince thought.

"What do you want?" He muttered dryly.

"Oooh who were you talking to?" The servant smirked making a mischievous expression at the prince.

"Why do you care?" The princess scoffed and raised his eyebrows, "Last I checked, you aren't me and it's nobody's business but mine, so stop trying to get into my business!"

"Well about your sister..." Zyion looked down and then lifted back up to look the prince in the eye, "I want to apologize. It was an accident."

"That was not an accident." The prince glared, "Going up to someone and taking off someone's concealer off is not an accident. You purposely made light touch her face then ripped it off her loving soul and traumatized my sister!" He exclaimed, "Bumping into someone is an accident, but you disagree with that as well, so I don't know what you consider what anymore."

"You're wrong!" Zyion tried to defend himself.

"Shut up already. You're just spouting nonsense at this point," He sighed, "Just tell me what you did to her and maybe I'll let you get off with an easy punishment."

The servant shook his head. "I tell you I did nothing. Honestly your sister is crazy. She's so cold." Zyion sneered, "Why would you believe everything she says? She could be lying, you know."

The prince stared at him and instantly knew he was lying. His thoughts told him that he did something, but before he could read into it more the servant thought of something completely different.

"Ugh I wish you'd just forget everything about my sister." The prince stated and unintentionally magic glowed around Zyion's head. His eyes widen as oblivion took them in. The mind is a powerful weapon. The memory of the girl faded away and was replaced with knowing he did something terrible, but he cannot remember.

The prince was shocked that he could even make him forget like that. Though it was a good punishment.

Zyion stared and blinked in confusion until he just walked away. He didn't understand. What was he doing there with that other prince?

Novaliera just then waved to her brother. She seemed to be better. The prince wondered what happened.

"Nideru, I think I'm alright. Nakosir made some of Esperon's special drink that is served during our festivals!" His sister exclaimed, dancing around. "I feel much better."

"What are you doing?" The prince laughed, "Oh by the way I took Zyion's memory away. Did you know we could do that easily?"

"What?!" Nakosir looked more shocked then the prince's own sister. I thought we had to be doing special magic to be able to do that, but I guess not. Unless I was lucky.

"He deserves it. Now he will know he did something, but won't remember what. That fact alone will drive him insane," Novaliera laughed coldly, "It's so cruel."

She might have sounded sweet, but he knew better. Behind her smile was actually ice.

"Wait if you can take away certain memories maybe could you do me a favor, Princess Novaliera?" Nakosir pleaded in joy as he looked at the prince's sister.

"Nakosir, back off!" Niderudion glared, "She is not doing anything to help your desires because you said something you wish you hadn't." The prince spat pointing his index finger at his face.

There was no way Niderudion would allow him to make Naricelissa forget something that Nakosir obviously said to him.

The question itself was pathetic. "Sometimes, you have to own up to your mistakes and not just use magic to fix everything."

Niderudion just thought his face looked pathetic as his eyes stare down into their souls just pleading them to help him. It we take away all of that, then she will be incredible confused whenever she is suppose to be sad or mad that he did something to her.

"But-" Nakosir began to say, but Niderudion lifted his hand up and silence his words at once.

"But nothing." He shook his head in disapproval, "I remember once how you said you've never get along with your sister and she annoyed you. I bet you want to make her forget something. If you make her forget anything then the pain or anything you did would still be there tormenting her and she wouldn't have an entire clue why. The only thing is she'd forget why, but the emotions are scars would still be there."

"That smug biased prince..." Nakosir muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Niderudion dared his eyes at his knight.

"N-nothing."

"That's what I thought." The prince smirked, while giving him his own lervizon back.

Niderudion put his arm around his sister and sighed as he thought about how the reedins were getting stronger and planning more and more evil.

"Novalie, the reedins are getting much stronger." He sighed, "They want to separate you from me. They just want me to rule, so please don't leave Nakosir when the reedins are around. I don't want anything to happen to you."

The princess lowered her head, "That's not right. They shouldn't be able to do that. We are both bind together. Without you there is no me and without me there is no you!" The princess exclaimed clenching her hands.

Tear drops fell from the prince's eyes, "I just don't want them to someday take you away and I'll... I'll never know what happened. I just really don't... want to loose you.. Things have been tough, but I still care and love you." Niderudion suddenly burst out sobbing as he hugged his sister in his arms. They were still inseparable.

He'd promise to protect her and make sure he will always be there.

"Both of you, Your Highnesss!" Nakosir exclaimed at the sight, "It'll be alright. I'll protect both of you with my life." He bowed.

Nakosir either felt bad or was just going into his overly polite stage again.

Whatever the case was, he wanted them to know he was there to protect them.

~~~

Naricelissa was in the forest playing with a magic flower as she sat on a tree branch and leaned against the bark of its trunk.

"Come on, it's this way!" A reedin suddenly ran by, making the vision wielder narrow her eyes and wonder what they were doing.

She was bored and wondered what the reeds were after. She slowly hopped from tree to tree following the reedins that ran by.

"There is it. The Narvidian Kingdom." A reedin pointed ahead, to the kingdom that shined brightly through the forest, "Also the only kingdom that we haven't messed with or came up with any plans on how to get them on our side. It's very difficult being light and they could all take us out easily against our magic."

Naricelissa was glad she was there. She could easily remember it with her mind and it could become a memory. Then she could later show others.

"We also promised not to harm or get them involved to convince Midnira to become queen and stay. Little did she know, the place is our weakness. Kinda like other Esperons." The reedin muttered and Naricelissa opened her mouth in shock.

"Yeah, but how is it that she always went there when her sister was queen." The reedin waved his hand away, "What was that annoying gal's name, Mivana? Mirana? Ah whatever, but she was always there and she hated being proper."

"Pfff no way!" The other reedin laughed, "We are talking about the same Queen Midnira of Esperon right?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, "Come on, we're gonna be late. Everyone else had already run inside."

Naricelissa hurried and typed a quick message to Nakosir.

Nakosir,

I'm was in the forest when I saw reedins going towards Narvidian.

Protect Niderudion,

Narica

Then she quickly jumped down from the tree and she too, stepped into the light of Narvidian. At first it was bright and blinding, but then she got used to it. Even though, she had none of the vials to help her; she felt fine. It was strange being from Esperon.

She had to go and help. If they do anything, Niderudion nor his sister would be prepared to fight against them. The only one whose capable to take them out is Nakosir and herself.

...

At the festival Nakosir looked at his lervizon and widen his eyes, "Niderudion," He whispered, "Stay close. I just got word apparently quite a few reedins ran into this kingdom just now. No doubt, they are planning something."

The prince widen his eyes and turned to his sister, "Be on our guard. They could be here planning something bad."

Suddenly the doors slammed open and a gust of cold washed over the guests. The only problem was that they weren't sure who this group that came in.

They weren't reedins at all.

They dressed in silver, grey, and white. They were ready to fight and start a rebellion.

They brought out there swords and put them to the necks of most of the royal heirs and other civilians. Niderudion and Novaliera used magic to make it harder to find them as Nakosir stayed in a stance with his sword ready in front of them.

If anything goes wrong, they had their magic as their weapons were not with them.

"Silence! You will listen or these swords will go up your throats." A strong, but fierce voice suddenly shouted.

"Who are you?" Queen Kiridena exclaimed at the threat of her daughter being held to the throat by a sword.

Midnira looked besides her to where her own were, but they weren't found. She wasn't sure if she was happy or panicked at that. She just hope they would be safe, but she feared they were going to do something stupid to help everyone.

"LUMINESCENCE!" The prince and princess both shouted and the lights of Narvidian flickered off and only luminescence lightened up the place. They both held magic of the moon in their palms ready to attack if needed. "Ah, now that's better. Wouldn't you say so, Novalie?"

"Oh absolutely, I was dying with that deathly light." The princess exclaimed in delight, "It could have killed someone."

"I absolutely despise the luminescence light. I think it is far worse." The man with the fierce voice muttered.

"Okay, but who asked you?" Niderudion muttered in disbelief, "I asked my lovely sister. Isn't she just the sweetest?" The prince stated cheerfully, "As far as I know, you aren't lovely and you're not my sister nor a girl for that manner." Some of the people in the room chuckled at that. "I also don't recall Nakosir asking you. Nakosir, did you ask this daring man?"

The knight shook his head, "I asked the man nothing, Your Highness."

Niderudion shrugged, "Well there you go. We didn't ask you and for the love of the moon Nakosir stop being all stuck up with your politeness I thought you grew out of that phase!" Niderudion exclaimed. "Now answer the charming queen's question!"

"How arrogant." The man laughed dryly, "I guess you could call us you're enemy. I am-"

Niderudion interrupted, "Yeah actually no. My enemy is the reedins. Hate those people. They so annoying trying to spread darkness when they pretend they aren't. I'm standing there thinking dude stop pretending I know you are. They couldn't be any more obvious. It is kinda like an obvious villain in some show, but none of the characters know and you're dreading it." The prince stated as he grinned.

"We are the remaining from the Elevin-Selvin kingdom." The man grinned with might, "We are here to take back our lands you wrongly took from us."

The prince blinked and stared at his knight, "I did not see that coming." The prince suddenly squinted and then realization kicked in, "Hey I seen you before in the forest! I was looking at this strange portal and you went all get away from that or I'll kill you on me." He laughed.

"What but that...that... uh," The man shook his head and pointed at them all, "I ask all heirs to take from their land and build my kingdom again. That's all I ask."

"The Venomia Phantomia kingdom isn't here though!" Nakosir suddenly exclaimed, "It would be quite a shame to exclude them out from this fun gathering." He shook his head in sadness.

"That's is basically asking me to be turn to darkness if I go get them." The guy spouted, "I am Suniverozi. You will stay like this and I stay by taking away the precious ones if you don't cooperate now."

Suddenly up near Kiridena with fear eyes was Nelvren, moving his hands in a particular manner. He whispered to his friends, "Don't worry I got this."

He caused the light to shine brightly in the solider's face that held Kyriadelia with a sword up her neck. The man step back in shock while also dropping his sword. The girl back up and Nelvren carefully came over to her. Nelvren picked up the man's dropped sword and armed himself while leading Kyriadelia to her mother.

"How dare you!" Nelvren snarled at him, "You come in and burst into Narvidian's festival and demand obscured things from us? You must be mad if you think we easily let you do that. You even threatened my best friend's daughter? Oh you got another thing coming if you dare to hurt them at all. Why now of all times you demand such a thing when that happened what thousands of years ago between the moons and your ancestors?" He guided Kyriadelia where her parents and Midnira stood.

"That's because it's the first time they gone to a place other then their own kingdom in a long, long time." Suniverozi stated.

"Nel thank you.. thank you so much!" She exclaimed hugging her daughter while giving Nel a side hug.

"I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you, Kyriadelia, your husband, or Mid." Nelvren smiles a smile that looks similar to the Esperon prince's smile.

"Hey Nel, your face is red as your hair." Mid mutters in a cheeky manner and grinned at him.

"Dang you Mid!" He exclaimed

Midnira turned to Suniverozi, "Basically you are saying that I shouldn't leave our kingdom any?" She frowned in displeasure.

"What?!" Nel exclaimed at Midnira's response, "You can't listen to a pimp like that. You have to beat him straight on." Nelvren yelled, "Everyone we can't give in to a fool like that. Refuse and stand our grounds."

"W-what did you just call me?" Suniverozi turned his head and glared at Nelvren, "I'm purer than any soul and never done that to any woman!"

"Hey don't call him names to anger him, idiot!" Midnira glared at Nel as Kiridena sighed.

"You don't get it do you? We're trying to win this and all you seem to want to do is cower and give in. I mean I guess that's all you do don't you." He told her dryly, "Always fear and run away from your problems and never face them. Coward."

"Excuse me?!" Midnira widen her eyes at what he said, "Well you face them head on getting yourself killed. You don't have a plan and you just do things without thinking. I just want peace so it will be nice and calm."

"Well excuse me miss peace-giver, you can't get peace that easily." He groaned making a face, "You just hide away and let everyone walk all over you. I see how it's been affecting and hurting you. Maybe you can finally break free from what's making you hide away then you can finally be free." He exclaimed, "What happened to you? You used to think everything was stupid and wouldn't care giving your opinion. It was the truth, you'd claim. Your old self would probably call you weak."

"Don't act like you know me Nelvren!" She hissed. "You know you should stop drinking and quit being such a cluck."

"Oh that's right," He laughed dryly, "I shouldn't because who left again without saying anything to me? That's right, you left. You said you didn't want to be queen. You said why did your sister have to die to give you more problems to deal with. You liked the carefree lifestyle, admit it. You miss it, Midnira." He emphasized her name. "And the last time I'd ever done that was..." He avoided her gaze as he indicates what happened between them."

"You two stop arguing!" Suniverozi yelled making the others laugh.

"Pff," She suddenly cracked, "Does it annoy you? What if I never stop? What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll hurt them!" He points his sword to Niderudion and Novaliera.

"Nakosir!" Queen Midnira called out.

"Your Majesty, it has already been done." Nakosir grinned. While the twins and him stayed silent he summoned his better swords for them to use.

The fighting began.

A lot of them used their magic, but lucky souls who had swords or other weapons use it against them.

Nakosir and the twins were fighting covering each other while Midnira and Nelvren were covering the other.

Niderudion frowned at the sight and at that moment he realized that was him. He could only wonder what happened to make him not want him or his sister. "Do you think someone else could take mother's love from us?" Niderudion asked while clanking his sword against the Elevin knights.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows, "You and your sister will always have a special place in her heart." Nakosir tried to comfort the prince. "So.. You know now?" He lifted his chin up in a direction referring to Nelvren.

The prince nodded.

It was that moment reedins stormed in the festival.

The day kept getting better and better.

Zyion suddenly shouted above all the commotion, "Attention everyone! Kind guest, friends, and royalty. Thank you for joining us today and allow me to present our loveliest, our protectors: The Reedins!" He exclaimed with glee on his face.

Niderudion and Novaliera only frowned while Midnira trembled in sight.

They promised if I follow up, they would never hurt anyone here. They wouldn't hurt him, she thought.

Everyone for them have been brainwashed, terribly.

"Are they insane?" Novaliera shouts, "Those mud-face reptiles are nothing but fake, lying demons. They pretend to be good, but they just want our kingdoms so everywhere is filled with darkness. They blame everything on the darkened souls, so they can pretend to be good. They brainwashed everyone here, I hate it!" The princess raged, "I cannot stand it! I want to show them! I want to fight them! I want to show the whole world what they done to Esperon. They tell us what to do way more, than any other kingdom. But what is the reason? Because we know everything! We know the truth!" The princess exclaimed as the sweetness of her voice cracks and faded to an icy cold sounding voice.

"We must do something about both reedins and these Elevins!" The prince proclaimed to his sister.

"Do you know what reedins are really?" He says while fighting, "Dark spreading demons." He laughed dryly just for the affect to cause a commotion. "All they do is pretend to be good, when in reality they are not. They oversee all kingdoms to try to fill them with darkness! And if they try to attack me for saying this, it proves they are. After all people who aren't dark spreaders never attack without being attacked first or deserving it. And do we deserve it, no. No, we don't." The prince shrugged as everyone around murmured in wonder. The reedins' faces fell as anger appeared on their face.

The truth was spat right at their face and it was hard to doge it.

"My brother is right." Naricelissa smiles eagerly, "Why do darkened souls exist? The reedins want people to be filled with darkness so they can control them." She shook her head in disgust, "It's pitiful. They have them spread darkness in the forest, while they slowly overthrow all kingdoms. Then they spread darkness to the kingdom utterly destroying it. Remember the Venom Phantom Kingdom? That place is filled with darkness, but the reedins always say how they are stronger than anyone and could easily help destroy darkness. Take a look at how it gets worse and worse every day and the reedins does nothing to stop it." She states dryly.

"They speak the truth. The Esperons known the truth and what do get from saying it? Hardships. There are thousands of them everyday trying to get us to do that and that. They try to make us feel darkness, because they know we know. They are trying to destroy us. Would protectors really do that?" Nakosir asked getting the people to think, "A few months ago, Their Highnesses were in the forest. Then out of nowhere, they were attacked by reedins. They did nothing to reedins to make them do that except say they are filled with darkness. The reedins did it for no reason. Yet, you call them your protectors? Tell me, do you still think they are good. They always hurt our kingdom because we know, so how is that fair?" The knight exclaims, making a concerned and worried look on his face. Nakosir and the twins still were trying to take out Elevin soldiers while explaining this.

"They say lies!" A reedin shouted at them.

"Why did you attack us?" Princess Novaliera asked innocently, "Is it because we know the truth? Do you really think we are the liars? Ask any Esperon." Novaliera pressed on as her midnight blue eyes stared down into the reedins' soul piercing them with a cold icy look.

Other Esperons were glaring and shooting looks at the reedins. Some others from their kingdom were laughing and chuckling at the dilemma the reedins faced. Everyone at the prince's kingdom and we do mean everyone in their kingdom hated them.

The prince, princess, and Nakosir pointed at them with their swords. Niderudion stared at the reedins fiercely, "I don't want to get physical, but if you hurt us then we have no choice but to defend ourselves. An Esperon never and I do mean never attacks someone that didn't start nor did not deserve it."

"The Circades of the moon!" A feminine voice suddenly exclaimed and a power magic surrounded the center where many of the reedins and Elevins stood.

"Oh no..." Nakosir widen his eyes recognizing it immediately, "Oh no. Please tell me I'm dreaming."

"Did I just hear..." The prince trailed off looking at his knight.

"Yep. You did." Nakosir nodded his head, "She's gonna cause the end of me with all the trouble she gets into."

The spell dispersed and Naricelissa stood there with her double blades ready to pounce. "I know the weakness of reedins! I know they are trying to make the forest evil and dark. I was in the forest when to reedins began blabbing about their plans. I heard everything and I can show it to you just as easily."

"Whaaaaat?!" Some of the reedins exclaimed, "What are you talking about? I'd never hurt a fly."

"That must be a strong fly," Nakosir muttered under his breath.

Then Naricelissa moved her hands in an particular way and began a spell of the vision wielder.

Show me the memory. Show me what happened. Show me my mind. Show me the past. Show me the reedin's tale. Naricelissa chanted in her mind.

Then at once the lies broke free and everything came into the light. An image appeared, showing all the visuals and everything they said before going to the Narvidian Kingdom.

Everyone widen their eyes and Queen Midnira was equally freaked out. They lied.

Those lying two-faced monster.

She was in fury.

If they try to attack or do anything Nakosir and his sister was prepared. They both fought them many times. When they were younger, they both used to go to the forest and train. First it started with the darkened souls. Then one day they spotted reedins that were discussing plans with other darkened souls on how to bring darkness to kingdoms. That was the day they both hated them and sought to fight them.

Without being heard, they sneaked up behind them. On that day his sister dashed her swords into the reedin's sides. It took him by surprise and ended his existence. Nakosir, on the other hand, dove his sword into the other reedin's chest. It was bloody, but they kinda deserved it. They destroyed so much already and he wasn't going to let them take over any more.

As Nakosir and the twins walked forward, he suddenly heard a sword being swung.

"Watch out!" The knight yelled and he pushed them out of the way while he struck his sword against this.

"How dare you try to attack them!" The knight snarled in fury.

He promised and swore an oath to protect them, even if he had to die in the process.

"Move or you will die." The reedin snarled.

Nakosir shook his head making a fierce expression, "YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT HURT THEM!" He yelled, making his eyebrows flare and raising his sword against them.

"Make us stop! I doubt you could even lay a finger on us." The reedin laughed arrogantly and coldly. His laugh was empty, but dry and filled with mockery. The reedin had a giant smirk on his face as he taunted them.

"It will be my pleasure." Nakosir snarled and gripping his sword tightly.

The sword he held was his favorite. His second favorite was blades his sister always used. Those blades were so sharp it could pierce you in seconds. If you held your finger up to it, blood would be oozing out of it by barely even touching it.

They thought Nakosir was weak and wouldn't do anything to them. Nakosir took them for surprised when he forced his sword into the clothes on the chest of the reedin. When he stabbed him, his eyes widen before his body fell. Dark and evil magic flew from him taking his body and soul away. Magical orbs were left in his place and Nakosir collected them.

He smirked as he showed everyone the truth.

All the other reedins glared and looked frighten as they couldn't control them anymore.

He spit his own sword into two and tried the one attack his sister was known for. He crossed the swords in front of him and slashed into both of his sides right before the reedin fell.

Princess Novaliera widen her eyes, "Wow, you have to teach us!" She clapped her hands as Nakosir gives her a small smile.

"Do they care that you defeated them?" The prince asked him.

"She started it." Nakosir shrugged referring to his sister who was attacking tons of them at once. All around her were several reedins' orbs indicating some had been defeated.

Naricelissa then grinned and shouted a foreign magic spell, "Fumi dena maka ra!" She shouted and the remaining ones disappeared. "Huh?" She looked confused until she gazed down and screamed.

Not in fear, but excitement.

"What happened to them?" Princess Novaliera suddenly wondered to the reedins.

The problem with saying spells in foreign languages was when you didn't say the right word and this is what happened. She caused them to be turned into cute hamsters and rabbits.

She picked up two of them and smiled at them. They had cute little eyes that made her want to just melt. Lucky for her as hamster and rabbits, they act like animals not like a group filled with evil that wants to control the forest.

"Hey Nako can I-" She grins at her brother with a wide smile.

"No. You may absolutely not!" He exclaimed looking at her as if she was insane.

"You didn't even let me finish." Naricelissa muttered sadly.

"I don't need to know. I know what you're thinking already. You want to keep one of them as a pet, but I say no to that."

"Yeah I do! Come on Nako!" She begged holding them up to show how cute they were, "Just look at their cute little eyes and fluffy adorable faces."

"You don't even know how to take care of one!" He exclaimed in frustration. "Also I don't want a reedin-turned-animal as your pet!"

"Well you don't have to see it."

"It's evil!" Her brother exclaimed.

"Does this little cute face look evil to you?" She asked putting both the hamster and rabbit next each other. "Your name is Diana and your name is Selena!" She smiled eagerly.

"Greaaat. She named the devils." Nakosir muttered sarcastically and sighed.

"Don't worry I'll protect you from that evil monster knight." Nakosir narrowed his eyes at her and sighed.

Niderudion and Novaliera, however, were having a blast watching their interaction. It was so funny to them. Especially since Novaliera always seen him mainly nice, concerned, and serious to her.

The reedins retreated when they saw Naricelissa can turned them into cute pets and make them forever be animals that children or animal-loving warriors take care of. It would bring them to shame.

Novaliera stared at Nakosir sister and turned to her brother, "She's actually not that bad. She's kinda funny. She's also strong, so there's that too."

Niderudion looked at his sister and smiled, "Yeah, I agree. She's something else." He looked at Naricelissa in admiration.

Nakosir nudged the prince, "Don't stare. You're way too obvious."

The Elevins realized the destruction they have caused and apologized greatly by bowing to Queen Kiridena several times, but she wouldn't let them off lightly. After all, they threatened her daughter.

Nakosir, Naricelissa, and the twins made there way over to Midnira, Nelvren, and the Narvidian royals.

When Naricelissa realized in front of her was Queen Midnira, she widen her eyes. She was so beautiful up that close. "Oh my.. oh my! Nako it's... it's... EEEK!" She internally fangirled, "Q-queen M-midnira, H-her M-majesty."

Midnira looked at Nakosir and wondered why she was showing her this girl. "Nakosir why are you showing me a kespero?" She looked at him with question.

Nakosir chuckled as Naricelissa shook her head.

"N-no. Y-your M-majesty, I j-just r-really a-appreciate a-and l-love the r-royal f-family. I-I'm really loyal." She stuttered in nervousness. She never think she meet her this soon. "I am... I am actually... My name is..."

"That's my sister Naricelissa." He explained to the queen, "I have no idea why she is here. She tends to hang out in the forest and she probably saw reedins came and wanted to join in fighting them because she wants them all to yourself and," he stared at her arms, "Why are you still caring around the reedins that turned into animals?"

She took a deep breath and gained confidence, "Do you think they are cute, Your Majesty?"

"Well they sure don't look evil," She laughed dryly, "but if they turn back you're in trouble."

"What about you? Ni-Your Highness... Highnesses?" Midnira noticed how she stumbled at calling Niderudion His Highness. "Do they look cute?" She looked at them with hoping responses.

"Which one is named which?" Princess Novaliera asked much to Niderudion's surprise. "The rabbit has midnight blue eyes just light me and Nideru!"

"The rabbit is Selena and the hamster is Diana." She exclaimed in joy.

"You're actually pretty cool. That fighting stuff was amazing!" The princess exclaimed.

Niderudion pressed his lips together and nodded, "Yeah it's admirable." He smiled as his cheeks turned a bit redish. He suddenly looked away and sighed.

Midnira was smiling and the brokenness between them was fix, "You should call me sometime on your lervizon. It's been a long trip. A nice break and I thank you for that." She closed her eyes. "Also Nel, I'm sorry. For everything."

Suddenly Kyriadelia came up and saw the two cute animals and she widen her eyes, "Those are the cutest things! Where did you get them?"

"Well I was fighting those reedins and then I was doing this spell where I had to say a foreign phrase, but I did it wrong and they turned into hamsters and rabbits." She exclaimed, "Thankfully they have no memories of being a reedin and can only act cute like real pets!"

"Mama can I get a rabbit?" Kyriadelia asked with a pleading expression.

"No." She stated firmly.

"Why does she get one?" Kyriadelia complained.

"Her parents probably let her, Kyria." The queen gently tells her daughter, "She is also probably old enough to take care of them herself."

"No she just a rebel who does't listen to anything I say," Nako mutters under his breath.

"Actually my parents are dead." She stated bluntly causing a long silence to remain. She broke the silence with another statement, "or they could be missing. At least you have both of your parents, Narvidian Princess. There are many who don't have both."

"Yeah like those twins!" Kyriadelia exclaimed, "They don't have a father."

"Kyria!" Kiridena muttered in a warned tone. She shook her head and nudged her daughter.

"I'm sorry did that upset you?" She looked down.

"Pff I don't care about that. I actually never thought about it really." Prince Niderudion stated coldly while sighing wondering what did he do to deserve any of it.

Midnira and Nelvren stood there awkwardly. She debated whether she should tell him as he debated if he should tell the twins about himself. Kiridena sense the shift in the mood and sighed.

"It's been a long day, I'll see all of you off." Kiridena nodded her head at Midnira and her family.

"Oh? We're leaving already?" Niderudion stated in wonder. He actually kinda enjoyed it. He loved it when Naricelissa came though.

Novaliera equally enjoyed it, "That's too bad."

They headed to the edge of the kingdom where Kiridena smiled. She hugged her friend and whispered, "Sorry about Kyriadelia at the end."

"It's alright. She didn't know." Midnira waved her off while Niderudion listened to the entire conversation.

"Call me sometime and don't be such a stranger, Mid." She told her friend.

Niderudion put his right arm around his sister and she put his left arm around him. The twins were inseparable. Nakosir was sometimes envy of it and always thought a relationship like that must be wonderful.

As they headed through the forest and back home, Nakosir couldn't get Zyion out of his mind. What did he do to the princess to cause her to be so upset. He wouldn't want to ask her to bring up bad memories. They breathed as they stepped through the forest feeling the cool air of the trees. They felt much better in the forest than the piercing sun.

He smiled as they thought of the royal family.

They hate reedins and want them out.

In a way, he was glad his sister and Niderudion were together. They needed each other and Nakosir wasn't complaining. After all, it is his job to serve the royal family with their wishes and desires.

Besides Prince Niderudion always says:

"An Esperonean never and I do mean never attacks someone that didn't start it or did not deserve it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 259 32
A servant's daughter befriends the prince and finds an unlikely friendship. One that would be greatly scrutinized. Pushed and pulled, the prince has...
5.4K 477 31
She was to be the princess of the Elves. She was to bring peace to a war-laden land, with all of the Supernaturals attacking each other. She was supp...
8K 1K 186
PART I | "Are you really a queen if your world is in ruins?" | In the wake of a devastating attack that reduces her palace to ruins, Sera's only re...
12K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...