Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

fifty-one

3.9K 102 64
By lonelycoach

A/n: don't hate me for doing this and please be sure that you have some tissues next to you 'cause we're about to go down.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

Harvey and Harley's birthdays were remarkable yesterday. My friends and co-actors that I invited were lovely to meet my children. Justine makes their celebration vaster and extraordinary!

Our garden at home as well our pool area is full of our guests and some kids. Few of Justine's business partners invited their kids in here since it is a kid's party. Russel was here too, enjoying the company with his cousins, he's a very good big brother to the twins, Russel treated them as his siblings as it goes.

The twins are great and joyous from our preparation for their party as well as the gifts given to them. As you can see, Harley is very talkative between them, she can pronounce different words correctly and she always bubbling to us. While for Harvey, he loves to read books by himself and he loves the peaceful silence while he's doing his stuff.

But I love them both. Of course, I am.

And for Justine, she will do everything just to make our twins glad and satisfied. She's spoiling our twins too much but we talked about that case. She said she will stop it but she always buys new toys for our son like every day. And always chatting with our talkative daughter.

Justine and I are being fair to the twins to avoid grudging with one another. Harvey and Harley love each other and I didn't even see they were fighting or argue over in one stuff or statement. Nonetheless, they're still young and they will bound more sooner.

We're now in Greece because Justine demanded it from me, a good thing she pleased Carla; my manager, to have a one-week break from work. She told me that this will be the actual honeymoon that we almost crushed.

This will be also our second wedding anniversary celebration so I guess it worked well for her. Justine prepared this and I brought my gift for her to our wedding anniversary.

Justine cherishes any Spiderman collection, but my wife is a little scared of spiders just like my co-worker, Tom Holland.

So I buy the biggest toy collection that came from Kevin Feige; and it should be like this:

Yes, I was carefully brought that on our plane up to our villa here in Greece.

As we arrived from here, I can't help but to start making love with my wife and all the angles, positions, and set up here in our villa, we tried it. The view was perfect, where we tried to fuck each other on the balcony, letting Greece watch while we're screwing.

Of course, we got a safe shield from doing because I'm not yet prepared for another one, well I want to have more kids as long as I can, but damn I can feel how Harvey and Harley came out to my vagina and I can't help that. But there's one time, Justine shoots her loads to me, and I remember it was a time when I saw her being a gentlewoman to her new secretary.

What a bitch.

Anyways, in the remaining days, we go around and really enjoyed and relaxed here in Athens and Santorini. Justine and I are both greek mythological needs and I was glad that she was too. I thought I was the one who's being the weirdest in loving mythologies like who the fuck will do that?

Except for me and Justine. God! She's really the one for me, and I'm the one for her. Yes, I claimed it already.

Justine also rented a beach for both of us, I don't know why but that's how money works on her, she wanted to have some privacy with me since it is our honeymoon, and well, of course, we've done sex on the beach.

She was tremendous and spontaneous to do all that. I love her so much, and I can't wait for the next incoming day, waking up being next to her, knowing that she's always right here in my heart, and as the day ended, she will still be by my side.

Speaking of tonight, Justine planned a dinner date on the beach since it embarks to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

The food was superb well as the decorations lighted in the middle of the beach.

"How's the food, honey?" She asked curiously.

"It was so delicious, not bad for greek foods." I smiled at her as I ate another salad.

"Well, how about the set-up? Do you like it or too breezy out here?" She asked again.

"Like it? Tine, I love it! And the weather is fine, this is some kind of relaxing dates that you take me, the sound of the waves of the ocean as well as the food, honey. Thank you so much." I cheered on her and she was relaxed from my answer.

"Well, happy anniversary, Ems." She smiled as she stood up and hugged me.

"Happy anniversary too, Tine. I love you so much." I replied her embrace.

"I know I'm repeating myself but I can't help but to thank those people who brought you into my life. Two years ago, I was latching myself to never find a woman who will stay with me, and I doubted it wasn't you. But faith made me wrong and an idiot. Emma, you're my other significant, my soulmate, my world, my home." That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard from my entire life.

Justine pulled me in as she guided me to go on the middle of white sand, as put both my arms to her neck.

We're both silently dancing, joining the ocean waves back and forth from the shore, as I rested my head to her chest, hearing how she beats for me.

"I love you so much, Justine. And I'm always very grateful that I found you and I married you too, even it is so fake at the first." We chuckled as she kiss me slowly but devotedly.

"You're my home too, honey. You and the twins, and also to our future kids." I smiled at her.

"We're going to have a dream team, Ems." I nudged her ribcage and she smirked at me.

"Give me more time, Harvey and Harley are too much pain to my pussy." I complained to her.

"Well, I always massage them, honey." She teased me and I got blushed. Fuck, she always affects me.

"But seriously, Emma. I am more than enough to be with you and with our twins, if you don't want one more then it will be fine for me, plus we got twins who are excellent and blissful." She smiled at me and I can't help but adore her. She's very considerate of my decisions which I really love about her.

"But I want more than this Emma, more than this contract we signed to our fathers. I want to make it real and to be true to you," Justine down on bended knees as she presented me with a rare aesthetic emerald ring.

"Let's not stay on just a fake engagement and marriage, honey. So here it goes, Emma Spur Cruz, for real this time, will you marry me?" We both falling out tears from our eyes and it is the loveliest proposal I've received that it's above my dream wedding proposal.

"Yes, Justine Amara Cruz, I accept you to marry once more, and for real this time." I nodded my head as it perfectly fit on my ring finger as she brought me up and spin together out of enjoyment.

"I love you so much, Emma. I fucking love so much." She whispered as she kiss me passionately.

"I love too, Justine. I will always say yes to you no matter what. I love you more." And cling my body to her as we get on a steamy kiss, showing how we exactly love each other.

"You're my home." She said to me.

"Home is wherever I'm with you." And I replied to her.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

It was a fulfillment for me that she says yes to me. I love her so much and I will never stop saying and showing that to her.

The next morning, we decide to chill and explore one last time in here since this will be our last day in Greece and we will announce to our family our legitimate wedding plans. Can't wait to be official with her, no more contracts or arrangement this time. I will devotedly marry her in front of the altars.

And when the night came, we both come back to our villa since it is far away from the beach that I rented it whole for 2 days, perks of being a billionaire. I was holding my wife slash real fiancee while driving back to this curvy road. My smile can't disappear from my face as well as her. It was already evening and peaceful out here and I can't help but to take some glimpsed at my beautiful Goddess wife.

"Eyes on the road Justine." She berated me.

"I'm literally at 20 mph honey, besides there are no cars in here." I argued to her as we stop at the red lights.

"You can have me later on the plane and for the rest of our lives honey." She's flirting with me as her hands traced down to my thighs, heading to my junior who's getting awake.

"I can't wait to go home." I teased at her and we both chuckled at my silly replied.

When the lights turned green, I started to move again but it went change everything...

Our car was bumped by another vehicle whom I recalled was a big truck that scrapped us to the next road as our car went to rolled over.

It was a fast scene that I didn't know if I did protect my wife... or not.

"Emma..." I was weak and depleted as I call my wife and my visions are not proper as I felt liquid coming down to my eyes and I noticed it was my blood. "You'll be alright."

And after that, my eyes are slowly shutting off and darkness appeared as I didn't remember what happened next.
___________________________________________

3rd POV.

The police and EMTs came from the scene as they slowly and cautiously removing Emma and Justine Cruz's bodies out of the crashed cars.

They rapidly rushed them to the hospital to do the emergency operation since both of them are losing blood and heartbeat. The Greece public hospital tried to contact their relatives from abroad and luckily they responded and immediately pack themselves to the hangar of Cruz's airfield.

2 hours later, the operation is not yet done as the shattered glass is critically hard to remove from one of them and they needed spare blood that will substitute from the loss of the amount of blood. Emma and Justine were in the same room, unconsciously, doing the doctor's best to save them both.

But unluckily, one of them survived only.

Emma didn't make it.

Since she's the most affected by the collided car accident that happened earlier.

And Justine was still oblivious, but she has enough blood right now and her heart monitor is going well.

Emma was announced dead on the morning of that day, and the families finally arrived from Athens, Greece.

It was hard to accept for both fathers to come to Greece and knowing about the devastating news that they received when they got from the hospital. Bruce and Jonathan saw one last time, and the corpse of Bruce's daughter, and he can't help but suffer and mourn. For a father, it is very difficult to know that your only daughter has gone from that situation.

Jonathan tried to cooperate with the police and he was worried about his daughter who's still not waking up from her sleep.

The police show that someone did it with the married couple. The CCTV was not enough to say who made the call of killing Emma, it was night time and no witnesses at that moment. Bruce was very mad at the police because there's a possibility that this case will never be resolved.

Emma died detriment without knowing the killer or evidence from it. It is just bad definition footage where their car was rolled over up to the next road. 
___________________________________________

3 hours after the death of Emma, Justine was finally awake. And the first thing she asked, where is her wife.

The two gentlemen hardly to construct themselves on how are they going to reply to Justine. But they let the medical workers checked on Justine's condition and luckily she was all fine and great.

"Dad, where's Emma?" She asked one last time and the two businessmen have no power, to tell the truth to her.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Cruz, but Emma Cruz died at 6:10 in this morning. She couldn't make it to the surgical procedure as she totally lost more blood than you. We're sorry about it again." The Greek Doctor announced the bad news to Justine but she didn't believe it and instead, she pulled out all the pins and the dextrose to her body, diminishing out herself to the bed.

"No, she's not dead, you're fucking lying to me! Get me out of here! Emma! Emma! I'm here now, EMMA!" Justine pushing all the nurses out of her way as she shouted her wife's name.

It is tough to watch Justine trying to provoke herself to the guards and nurses while not accepting the factual news about her wife.

Emma Cruz is already dead.

"No! You don't know it! She'll wake up when I'm at her side! Get away from me, Emma! Emma honey, I'm here now! Emma!" She keeps on screaming and crying out, trying to get up from her bed.

"Justine that's enough. Emma is dead now, she couldn't make it and I'm sorry." Jonathan hugged his poor daughter and he also survived as he cried also to the situation handling now of her daughter.

"It can't be... She said yes to me dad... We will go to marry again... And... and build more family together... I need her, dad... She's my only life..." With that, Justine lost consciousness as the medical experts helped her to bring back her dextrose and the pins that will help her to gain energy for now.

Bruce and Jonathan were crying all over as they felt pity for the poor widowed Justine. And they didn't know what to do on how they will tell their grandchildren to bring the news about their mommy's death.

And with that, it all changes with just a bop.

No witnesses, no suspects, no justice for Emma's demise.
___

A/N: this will mark as the end of the story... I know it is hard but bear with me, I needed to do it.

Book 2 will be on the way and it will continue how Justine handles her life and her children without Emma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
93.9K 3.5K 24
Avery Michaels, a 18 year old high school senior who's intersexual. She's her school's sweetheart. She's a bright girl with a full scholarship to Duk...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
31.1K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...