Random Levi X Eren

By Panda_Keek

Short stories on Levi X Eren Most are requests for other people~ But do enjoy~!! More

Intro~
Height Difference
I can Explain!
Need a Hand?
One Won't Hurt
Working to Hard
Who's Bigger?
Humanitys Strongest Body
Meow
One more?
MY Dog
Why?
Trying to Sleep
Can see past my walls
Calculus and rewards
Your Dirty
Quick Note
Bear hug
Little note~
Rainy day~
Guard duty.
Rightfull owner
Look at them!!
Hes mine.
Let me sleep
Dudes calm down
Fangirls
Dont mind her.
'Playing' in the Mud
Germs
Want updates ?
Fans
Love me
Update

Sweater promblems

6.7K 229 7
By Panda_Keek

Levi got out of the shower and he reached for a sweater out of his drawer. He grabbed it and with a shake of his head he put his arms in. He began to put his head in wen eren appeared. He stared at Levi before a idea hit him. "

Levi!" Eren called and he pushed his head into Levi shirt. Levi blinked at him. "I'm trying to get dress what do you want." Eren grinned his face inches from Levi's. He wrapped his hands around Levi's waist as Levi draped his arms over wrens shoulders. "I came to report that I cleaned everything you told me too." Levi stared at Eren unamused.

"What. Are you expecting a reward now?" Eren nodded a smile formin on his face. Levi smirked before he leaned forward an pressed a quick kiss to erens lips. The brunettes face instantly turned red. "There now get out of my shirt. Your stretching it." Erens face erupted into a cheeky grin.
"Yes Levi heichou~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 463 25
What happens when Bilbo doesn't go on the quest to reclaim Erebor? His sister does. Join Bella Baggins as she helps reclaim Erebor from the dragon Sm...
10.9K 198 9
Levi and his former boyfriend are having a few issues in there relationship, which causes them to break up. Then levi meets a man who will step into...
42.9K 1.3K 17
>>>You are the only weakness I want<<< Sasuke has been working up the nerve to tell Naruto how he feels. But it doesn't come as easy as he thought it...
11K 291 25
After all the events that happend, Jason and Damia still stand strong. But they think it's all over,but it's not.....not just yet. They will face man...