scarlet inferno | t.k

By luvlykoo

[COMPLETED] football captain taehyung found himself falling for the pretty prefect jeongguk; despite the fact... More

00
01. no cigarettes
02. yes cigarettes
03. news
04. "i just don't like you"
05. "i still don't like you though"
06. be good
07. sit still, look pretty
08. city pretty night lights
09. taehyung's princess
10. like a good boy
11. jeongguk's daddy
12. passion fruit in the woods
13. korean man's whore
14. self-control
15. me first, princess
16. red lights
17. it's not like that
18. why you?
19. kiss me
20. can't trust sluts
21. we fuck, that's it
22. we fuck, is that it?
23. don't think too much
24. it's too much
26. white gazebo
27. treading the fine line
28. crossing the fine line
29. the stars and the moon for you
30. demon tae & fairy koo
31. sway
32. the only one i'll ever want
33. never letting go
34. trapped inside the scarlet inferno

25. strawberry kiss

7.6K 542 248
By luvlykoo

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

many students were in the auditorium for a debate performance hosted by the school's brightest students, joshua included. jeongguk, bambam and yugyeom were there to give moral support to him.

each of the students that participated in the performances could invite 4-5 other students to support and watch them. joshua invited 4 of his friends.

jeongguk and bambam sat next to each other. there was a long empty space beside jeongguk, where there were no chairs.

"i'll go get a chair real quick." yugyeom said to them and handed jeongguk a tote bag where they had sneaked in sweets and drinks. jeongguk gave him a nod and yugyeom made his way to the back of the auditorium to get a chair for himself.

after a minute or so, a chair was placed beside him,
"gyeom, do you want the- eh?" jeongguk's doe eyes widened in surprise when he looked up to see that it was taehyung.

he was about to sit down when yugyeom came back with a chair lifted by his hand. "that's my spot, taehyung." he said coolly, wanting to get taehyung's reaction.

"okay." taehyung rolled his eyes and dragged his chair away. he left a considerable gap between his and jeongguk's chair for yugyeom to place a chair and sit.

yugyeom was about to place his chair beside jeongguk when taehyung swiftly pulled jeongguk's chair towards his, like the pretty boy barely weighed.

very much surprised, jeongguk let out a squeak until his side bumped against taehyung's, "w-woah."

"hey, princess." taehyung turned to look at him, gaze ever so intense. "is this too much?"

"no." jeongguk shook his head slowly, hesitant. "i'm just surprised." his legs were closed tightly, his hands resting on his kneecaps. he looked tensed.

yugyeom held back a giggle at jeongguk's expression and settled between jeongguk and bambam. he settled into a conversation with bambam. jeongguk remained tensed, looking around the stage in front of them to distract himself from taehyung's gaze on the side of his face.

"chill out, jeongguk. i'm not gonna fuck you here." taehyung simpered teasingly.

"why are you here?" jeongguk hissed, arms crossed against his chest.

"joshua wanted me to be here." taehyung replied indifferently.

"no, i mean," jeongguk finally turned to look at taehyung, eyes narrowing. "why are you sitting here next to me?"

"because i want to." taehyung confessed, lifting his shoulders in a half shrug. "want me to go?"

not wanting to seem like dick, jeongguk drawled out a heavy breath, "no, you can stay." he said dejectedly.

"i'm trying to be your friend." taehyung randomly claimed.

"we both know that's a big fat lie." jeongguk said pointedly, glaring at him. "you know we can't be friends."

"honestly, i could kind of agree with that." taehyung snickered and then loomed closer, the corner of his lips quirking up. "so, wanna fuck?" he whispered.

jeongguk wasn't really opposed to the idea, but he reminded himself that he was here to support joshua. "not now, taehyung. we should at least stay until joshua's set is done." he said.

"right." taehyung nodded in agreement and leaned his back against the backrest comfortably, arm resting on the back of jeongguk's chair and legs spreading out. "can't wait."

"shut it, taehyung." jeongguk grumbled and tried to ignore how hot he found taehyung man-spreading his legs. he was pretty flustered by it.

some time later, the debate was about to begin as the auditorium was filled with important looking people. as the head boy, joshua had to do an opening speech, to mostly welcome the evaluators and judges that were present.

jeongguk thought it was amazing how he could easily shift from being a legitimate intellect to a whole ass dumb clown. he smiled excitedly at the older who seemed to catch it and smiled back in his direction. then the debate started, they were pretty invested.

"ggukie," yugyeom whispered and gently placed a hand on jeongguk's, garnering the latter's attention. "do you want the strawberry lollipop or the mango one?"

discreetly glancing over the two, taehyung despised how jeongguk was barely fazed at yugyeom's hand resting comfortably on his thigh, like he was so accustomed to it.

what he didn't know was that he was the only one that could fluster the younger with just a soft touch of the fingertip — or even just by sitting in the position he was in at the moment.

"strawberry, please." jeongguk cooed with delight when yugyeom handed him the strawberry lollipop. "thanks!"

"sure!" yugyeom continued to rest his hand comfortably on jeongguk's thigh.

taehyung felt like a third-wheel when yugyeom and jeongguk started whispering things to each other, seemingly giving their thoughts and reviews about the debate that was still on-going. occasionally, they would be giggling and smiling giddily.

jeongguk was smiling so much, hitting yugyeom on the shoulder ever so lightly. yugyeom's hand squeezed jeongguk's thigh every now and then. taehyung had to sit through that and witness it all.

it super torturous and aggravating.

goddamnit, taehyung realised how fucking jealous he was. he drew back his arm off jeongguk's chair and let it hang lazily between his spread out legs. he felt pretty helpless.

"taehyung?" jeongguk finally turned to look at him after a period of 20 minutes. "do you want any?" he offered, showing him the sweets in the bag.

taehyung pointed to the lollipop stick hanging from jeongguk's mouth. "i want that one."

"uh, there's none left." jeongguk replied, ducking his head down to double check.

"give me yours then."

"what? no!" jeongguk looked back up, appalled.

"let me have a taste, at least." taehyung insisted.

jeongguk paused for moment, thinking. he then took it out his mouth and handed it to taehyung without thinking too much about it. he was comfortable enough with the older given the fact that they literally fuck.

taehyung had a cocky, full of intention grin as he decided to place a hand on jeongguk's neck and pulled the boy close to his face.

and so he kissed him, right in front of everyone's salad.

quiet gasps could be heard from the students sitting behind them that witnessed the scene. it was a simple, light kiss. it served its purpose though, taehyung wanted a little taste of the strawberry lollipop, he got it.

jeongguk pulled away fast, covering his lips with his palm, eyes widened as he stared at taehyung with a scandalised look.

"gosh, you can't just- do that." he squealed in a hushed voice, not wanting the spotlight to be on him instead of joshua who was killing it on stage.

yugyeom and bambam were looking at the pair in amusement, unable to hide their cheeky grins. jeongguk moved his hand back and forth at them, signalling to them to look away to avoid more attention being placed upon him and taehyung.

"you're insane." jeongguk wanted to scream at him but obviously held back, not planning to steal the show. without looking at taehyung, he weakly handed the lollipop in his hand to the latter.

grinning widely, taehyung gladly took it and popped it into his mouth. jeongguk and yugyeom barely interacted until the end, probably shook of taehyung's action.

mission accomplished.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

jeongguk was helping yugyeom out with making a banner for his little stepsister's sports day when he received a text from taehyung. yugyeom peeked over at his phone, smirking when he saw taehyung's name popping up on the screen.

"not gonna lie, i thought you'd save him as 'daddy' or like, 'taehyung oppa'," yugyeom commented, picking up a purple marker and drawing little butterflies on the board.

jeongguk smacked him on the arm. "die." he switched his position from lying down on his chest to sitting criss cross. he chewed on his bottom lip as he typed out a reply.

kim taehyung.

r u home

u never asked dat b4??
u'd just show up
and fuck me right away

ok
so r u home or not

dont come

what
too bad your parents like me🥰
anw i thought we were gonna fuck after the debate's over
where did u go

i was angry
wtf were u on
this isn't a kdrama ffs

no one saw us
at least not the evaluators or judges or whatever

why'd u do dat???

u were busy flirting w yugyeom.

ok and?

u should be focusing on the debate?

fuck u

wrong, i do the fucking.
should i come over?

no.
i'm hanging out w yugyeom rn
bye

it's official: taehyung was so fucking jealous and he was fully well-aware of that. it was about time he accepted it. he went to minjae's house and ranted everything.

by everything, he was there to confess to minjae that he was jealous.

minjae sat him down on the couch on his balcony and then took a seat across him on a wooden chair, crossing his legs and leaning forward curiously.

"so what are you gonna do about it?" he observed taehyung's face closely. "other than fucking him, i mean."

taehyung pressed his lips together, feeling super conflicted. "i don't know, i was gonna storm in there and make a scene but he would be mad."

minjae nodded, "i mean, i would too. it's a little too extreme given the nature of your relationship with him, you know?"

leaning back and looking up to the evening orange sky, taehyung groaned in frustration. "fuck, what do i do???"

"ask him out on a date?" minjae suggested.

taehyung lifted his head and gave minjae a look. "are you out of your mind?" he cringed.

"why not?" minjae raised his eyebrow. "just a date to figure out your feelings for him? i mean, you're jealous. isn't that telling you something?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

it was nighttime and jeongguk was lying on his back in his bed, scrolling through youtube on his phone when his mom called for him from downstairs. he shrieked in surprise. "coming!"

he made his way downstairs, to the living room and saw the side of taehyung's face. he was sitting on the couch, across the other couch where mrs. jeon was sitting on. they were talking.

taehyung immediately sensed jeongguk's presence and turned his head to look at the doll, lips curving into a warm smile that low-key weirded jeongguk out because of its gentleness.

"w-why are you here??" jeongguk blurted out, eyes blinking repeatedly in confusion.

"i need your help with chemistry." taehyung said and jeongguk could sense that it was bullshit. "is that alright?"

"yeah sure, but where's your book?" jeongguk questioned, arms crossing against his chest and head slightly inclined to the side.

"in my car."

"he wants to take you out for dinner and study at a café." mrs. jeon chimed in, unintentionally helping out the boys. "he was just asking for my permission, what a gentleman." she gave taehyung a fond smile after saying that.

jeongguk narrowed his eyes at taehyung, as if asking, 'what are you on?'. taehyung kept a neutral smile, knowing that jeongguk was probably really confused.

"what are you waiting for? go get ready!" mrs. jeon said to jeongguk.

jeongguk's face scrunched into a weirded out look at his mom's enthusiasm. like, this wasn't a first date or anything. "uh, okay." he awkwardly made his way back upstairs.

15 minutes later, he was already in taehyung's car. jeongguk slightly turned in his seat to look at taehyung, who was calmly driving and lightly bobbing his head to some pop song playing on the radio.

"are you taking me out on a date?" jeongguk decided to ask.

"take it however you want." taehyung replied, full of vagueness. "i just felt like taking you out." he added as if to prevent jeongguk from prodding further.

"how do you take it then?" jeongguk asked.

"that's too personal."

"taehyung." jeongguk warned.

"jeongguk."

jeongguk frowned, "you're making this weird."

"you are making this weird. i told you not to think too much about it." taehyung asserted.

jeongguk was kind of losing patience at this point. he liked to be as straightforward as possible when it came to these things because he didn't do messy. things would get messy if they weren't clear enough for him to see.

"don't tell me what to do." jeongguk gritted his teeth, tone changing to a grumpy one. taehyung sighed, not wanting to fight.

when taehyung was unresponsive and maintained his neutral expression, jeongguk continued speaking, "isn't it much easier to just be clear about these things?"

"i can't do that when i don't know what exactly is going on." taehyung admitted with honesty. "do you know what's going on?"

"i don't, but you're the one who's taking me out on a date," jeongguk scoffed, a hot itching feeling of anger spreading through him. "so i do think i deserve some sort of explanation."

taehyung bit his bottom lip hard, tightly shutting his eyes in frustration for only a mere second before focusing back on driving. other than that, he remained calm. jeongguk wasn't sure if he liked taehyung's lack of reaction.

it made him feel like taehyung wasn't taking his words seriously.

gradually fuming as seconds passed by, jeongguk began raising his voice, "so you're just gonna ignore me and do whatever you want like you always do because you think that you're so-"

the doll stopped in surprise when taehyung had swiftly drove his car to the side of the road, limply letting his hands fall off the steering wheel onto his lap.

"what now? you're gonna tell me i'm being overdramatic or-"

"jeongguk," taehyung called out way too softly for jeongguk's liking at this moment, cutting the pretty boy off. he turned his head to the side to look at jeongguk.

his gaze had always been so reticent, void of any clear emotions except darkness and lust. but this time, something changed. jeongguk couldn't look past the gentleness swimming in those deep orbs.

his eyes were still wide opened as taehyung gazed at him steadily, seemingly thinking of the ways to calm him down. he simply had no explanation he could give jeongguk who was demanding for it.

he had no other choice but confess to something that he was absolutely sure of. "i was jealous." he whispered, like he was embarrassed about it.

taehyung really tried his best to maintain eye contact when all he wanted was to look away at the moment. he had a feeling that jeongguk would feel uncomfortable by it.

"i'm jealous about you and yugyeom." taehyung drew out a long breath, a slight relief washing over him as he finally said it out loud and directly to the pretty boy himself.

"and i'd like to figure out why, hence why i just, wanna spend some time with you." he sounded a little shaky and it kind of freaked jeongguk out as that never happened before.

upon hearing taehyung's honest words, jeongguk swallowed the lump of emotions in his throat, eyes blinking a few times.

slowly, taehyung reached his hand forward and took jeongguk's fisted hand. he rested their hands on the centre console.

gently, taehyung began smoothing his thumb over jeongguk's soft pink knuckles. jeongguk seemed to have calmed down and just quietly stared at taehyung.

"you could've just told me that." jeongguk muttered after some time, voice as quiet as the wind. "why did you have to wait until i demand an explanation from you?"

"i didn't wanna make you feel weirded out or uncomfortable since, well, we're talking about feelings here." taehyung said softly and opened jeongguk's palm when he wasn't tightly clenching his fists anymore.

jeongguk felt a tingly feeling at the soft touches which greatly heightened when taehyung wrapped his fingers around his hand. "i- i think it's fine if you wanna talk things out with me." he said.

"you think so?" taehyung let out a soft chuckle at that and gave jeongguk's hand a squeeze. "didn't you say that we fuck and that's it?"

"i did but," jeongguk chewed on his bottom lip. "i think i prefer you telling me the reason why you do stuff just so that i wouldn't get confused."

"so you're really okay with that?" taehyung asked carefully.

jeongguk nodded and turned his head to look at the front. "yeah, i think that works better." he tried not to dwell on the fact that taehyung was literally holding his hand and that he didn't feel like pulling his hand away.

"great." taehyung grinned and turned to look to look ahead too. "i can't promise you that i'd be clear enough though, i'm pretty bad at talking about my feelings."

"yeah, i could definitely tell that much." jeongguk snorted and finally could settle in his seat comfortably. taehyung then slowly let go off jeongguk's hand and moved his hand onto the steering wheel.

communication is key.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

idk if i wanna smile or sob wth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.6K 21
Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his appearance and him giving others the co...
13.1K 643 10
The former rising star of footballer had fallen from its glory. He can only watch his passion begin to fade away slowly and painfully as the others c...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12.9K 297 25
"I know I can always count on you..." "Ezra's out there somewhere, and its time to bring him home!" Sabine Wren has a promise to keep. After the bat...