Fake it till you make it - Lu...

By LifePlusMinus

I wish my life wasn't like a script everything I do is an act I don't even remember who I am I have no idea w... More

1 - Who am I?
2 - Amaranth
3 - Kiran
4 - Wet
5 - Basement
6 - Rescue
7 - Dream
8 - Neighbor
9 - No way
10 - Miss Robber
11 - Athanasia
12 - Lucas
13 - Conversation
14 - Drinks
15 - Pissed
16 - Jealous?
18 - For now
19 - Her split
20 - Lucas home
21 - Sir Ace
22 - Scolded
23 - Visit
24 - For Sissy.
25 - Music box
26 - Lily
27 - Baby
28 - Diana
29 - Ruby
30 - Text
31 -Kira
32 - Study
33 - What did I do wrong?
34 - Secret
35 - Something on each other
36 - Call
37 - White dog
38 - Date
39 - Baking time
40 - Dinner
41 - Pitiful
42 - Wanna go on a date?
43 - Preparation
44 - happy tears
45 - Dance
46 - Guilt tripped
47 - Episode 2
48 - Ambulance
49 - Awake
50 - Stay with me
51 - Good mood
52 - Sir Ace's office
53 - thmb drive
54 - Dad!?
55 - Truth & Playdate
56 - Books
57 - Mood swing
58 - Yet
59 - Date No.2
60 - Hallucinations
61 - Denial
62 - Hand
63 - Claude's will
64 - First horrible day
65 - Flaws
66 - Naiveness stopped?
67 - Four years
68 - Celebration (Happy new year)
69- What the future holds.
70 - The end
Bonus chapter - Jennette with who
Bonus chapter - WMMAP meet FITYMI
Bouns chapter- Ara
Bonus chapter - Devil's slave
Bounes chapter - Valentines
Bounes chapter - Kiran jealous?
Bounes chapter - Brothers
Bounus chapter - Book and homework
Special chapter - Call

17 - Second voice

1.1K 62 69
By LifePlusMinus

  "Lucas, Let's be frie-"

  "Ew! Who delivered this drink!" Someone yelled intrupting me.

  'Get up and walk towards lena.' I did as my second voice told me to.

  'Rise your hand and say "I did"' My second voice commanded.

  "I did." I said raising my hand grabbing Lena's attention.

  "Why is it warm?" Lena said looking damn mad at me.

  '"Because I had to go and pick up those drinks myself."'

  "Because I had to go and pick up those drinks myself."

  "Then couldn't you be faster?" Lena complained.

  '"I apologize for trying to help out, I'm afraid I'm incompetent enough to do this errand girl job that I wasn't hired to do."' my second voice said.

  "I apologize for trying to help out, I'm afraid I'm incompetent enough to do this errand girl job that I wasn't hired to do." I said adding on with a smile.

  "Yeah this is how dumb you are, can't believe I'm putting up with your stupidity." Lena said.

  '"Look around and point to your self then say "Your talking to me?"'

  I looked around acting to be innocent.

  Then I looked back and Lena.

  "Me?" I said pointing one finger to myself.

  "Duh! Who else?" Lena said rolling her eyes.

  '"Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were talking to yourself."'

  "Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were talking to yourself."I rebutted.

  "Ugh! Who hired her, we don't need a blind person on set." Lena said I could see she was fuming but she was keeping it in.

  'Shes good at this.' I could help but admire her a little bit, I can't put up a fight like this.

  That's why right now my second voice is doing the talking not me.

  '"Blind? I think we need to call a doctor, actually no. We should just call the ambulance, she seems to not be seeing things right, I think she needs medical attention."'

  "Blind? I think we need to call a doctor, actually no. We should just call the ambulance, she seems to not be seeing things right, I think she needs medical attention." I said faking a worried voice.

  "Yes indeed we need an ambulance but, it won't be for me but for you." Lena finally broke and tried to slap me.

  '"Move to your left, she's a right-handed she is going to try and use her right hand so you should move to your left and say "actually I think we need the ambulance and the cops, she's seriously unstable"'

  I swiftly moved to my left and effectively doged her hand.

  "Actually I think we need the ambulance and cops, she's seriously unstable." I said faking a worried voice.

  "Why you little." She tried to punch me this time.

  'Move to your right, she's not dumb she will use her left hand this time. Move to your right put your hand on her shoulder and say "Don't worry Lena, we will get you some help soon ok?"'

  I did as my second voice told me to.

  I'm not strong.

  But I am fast.

  "Don't worry Lena, we will get you some help soon ok?" I said putting one hand on her shoulder pretending that I care for her.

  "Grr..." She growled as tried to attack me again.

  'Don't move.' I had full trust in my second voice so I didn't move.

  "Just what do you think your doing?" Lucas catched her hand mid motion.

  "S-sir Lucas!" Lena panicked.

  "Thank you for stopping that Lucas!" I heard the director shout.

  'Good job.' I praised my second voice

  'Duh! Don't expect anything less from me.' my second voice said high an proud.

  My second voice has a personality of its own.

  She will be nice to most people.

  But if your on her bad side...

  She won't throw hands.

  She'll think if how to get you in trouble.

  This is a prime example of what she does.

  She does everything she can to stay out of trouble.

  Only troubles you when you trouble her.

  That's why she's so mad at Kiran since she finds the name insulting.

  If your someone who she considers at her level or above her and you mess with her.

  She'll use sarcasm to get you mad.

  If she thinks your below her.

  She won't even bother to be sarcastic she would straight up insult you with a smile.

  I wish I had some of her confidence...

  She can easily manipulate a situation.

  And turn it to her advantage.

  She's quite amazing at it...

  She's honest, blunt and had the ego the size of a hundred blue whales.

  If she thinks I'm doing something wrong she'll either tell me about it or scold me on it.

  I've learnt to trust her entirely since...

  She has better survival instinct then I do.

  "Sir Lucas... She started it." Lena said managing to gain back her confidence.

  'Smirk and say "Oh really? But sir Lucas was behind me the entire time. Are you suggesting that's he's blind?"'

  "Oh really? But sir Lucas was behind me the entire time. Are you suggesting that's he's blind?" I smirked and faked a gasp.

  "Huh!?" I hear Lena say as Lucas gave me a look that both said 'Good job or I'm proud of you' and 'Please just stop'.

  "Lena go to the corner and calm down. I'll go put your drink in the freezer ok?" Lucas offered.

  "No! No. I could never trouble Sir Lucas for something so minor like this!" Lena had evident panic in her voice as she picked up her own drink and put it in the freezer.

  "Oh? Ok! Well we better get moving now because we are done for today." Lucas said waving his hand and leaving.

  'Did he just...' I was in awe.

  'He really managed to trick her into solving the problem herself!' I could believe it honestly.

  "Come on. Your visiting my house today remember?" Lucas reminded me of what I said.

  '"So sorry I need to rush for something right now I'll come by your house later ok?"' My own words played in my head.

  "What were you going to say just now?" Lucas asked as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me.

  'Shit...'

  "U-uh! Nothing! Nothing at all!" I said picking up my pace so I was walking in front of him.

  'I lost my confidence to ask him to be my friend...' I sighed to myself mentally thinking how useless I was that I couldn't even ask someone to be my friend.

  "Um. Athanasia my car is that direction." Lucas pointed to the opposite direction I was headed.

  'Wait... What?' I was confused.

  "We're going back in your car?" I questioned.

  "Yes." Lucas answered like it was no problem at all.

  "When did I agree to sit in your car?" I asked slightly confused if I lost my memory somewhere...

  "Never. Your sister drove off your car." Lucas said.

  'Sister...?'

  "Lucas how much do you know about me?" I asked as I started heading towards the way he pointed.

  "Close to nothing at all. I only know your name, job , your split personality and Jennette who said she was your sister." Lucas said.

  'Why did she say she was my sister?' I asked my second voice.

  'If she's known as your sister she would probably get more popular, and therefore more attention.' My second voice replied.

  It's true that Jennette loves attention but...

  She would have mood swings.

  One second she'll love the idea of me being her sister since she gets more popular.

  The next second she hates it as she would get compared to me.

  The weird thing is that...

  Normally she doesn't say I'm her sister unless she finds someone attractive and wants their attention.

  'I guess she likes Lucas...'

  'reply him with a smile  "Jennette is my cousin, but I love her as my sister!"'

  "Jennette is my cousin, but I love her as my sister!" I said pretending to be cheerful!

  I'm sorry Lucas...

  I have no control over what I do or say...

  Maybe one day...

  I'll speak my mind...

  But...

  I don't think that day will ever come...

  I've fallen too deep and I can't get out.

  I feel like I've been trapped and I'm losing hope...

  Well its not like I even had hope in the first place...

  I don't wish for you to help me...

  But just stay by my side and smile through my lies...

  Ok...?

  I've finally considered someone my friend...

  I don't understand what that means but...

  I don't want to lose you...

  So just stay by my side and pretend that I'm fine...

  Ok...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 24.1K 42
In the year 2018, lives Nalini, an ordinary Indian girl who is forced to marry a man twice her age, selected by her abusive grandfather. However, the...
3.8K 237 23
Princess Athanasia met her death by the orders of her father, the emperor. But contrary to her expectations, her consciousness remains intact althoug...
Wolves By Cat

Fanfiction

16.8K 616 26
'I open my mouth to call for help, right then the wolf clamps its jaws down onto my arm. I pull it toward me, trying to break free. My pain and terro...
162K 3.1K 21
"Where the heck are we?" Boruto asked in confusion looking at his younger sister Himawari "Look it's the kage sumit!" sarada said pointing to the hug...