Juvenility

By _fangirl_account_

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... More

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Guilt
Returned
You're Mistaken
The Park
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Lost In the Crowd
Hold hands
Rain
Thunder
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Remember
Date
Author's Note

Gone

1.1K 37 4
By _fangirl_account_

Days and weeks passed and you still didn't come back to school. The classroom has become duller in his eyes. The sound of your voice and laughter still echoes in the back of his head with your stupid bright smile that you flash to him. It was sickeningly sick that it made him wanna puke when you look at him. But now, it's all he wanted to see again.

His heart remains heavy as well adding up to the weird mixture in the pit of his stomach that is slowing him down. Every day he would be wishing that you would get back to school one morning.

But all he sees is your empty seat when he comes into the classroom.

Where is she?

He kept asking himself the question but he couldn't bring himself to ask it to anybody. No one ever dared to mention your name not even Izuku out of all people.

He keeps on insisting on himself thinking that you were just sick but Katsuki is a smart kid, he knows that there is something that isn't right.

There was one thing that clicked in his mind.

Deku.

Izuku has been silent for the entire time, he must've known something about you.

He has no plan or strategy for doing this but he wants to confront everything once and for all. He spots Izuku at the corner of the playground all by himself like the loser that he is.

"Oi Deku!" He calls stomping in the greenette's direction.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku stutters seeing Katsuki giving him a death glare as if he were a lion ready to pounce on him.

Katsuki grits his teeth and grabs Izuku by the collar. "Where is she?!"

"W-what!?"

"Don't play dumb! I know you know where she is!" He yells.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Kacchan! Let me go!"

"Liar!"

"It's the truth Kacchan! J-just please c-calm down."

"I know she's here and you must know about something!"

"W-who?"

"(Y/N)..."

Izuku freezes. "I-I don't know Kacchan."

"Stop lying or I'll kill you!"

"I-I'm telling the truth! Kacchan!"

"Stop lying I know she's somewhere out there and you know!"

"I'm not lying!"

For all the years he had been with Izuku, he knew that the little gremlin had been telling the truth which he hated to admit vocally.

"Tch whatever." He says releasing his grip.

"D-did you think something happened to her?" Izuku asks.

"S-shut up."

"But it could be a possibility, I went to her house once but there wasn't any in their home."

That is where everything clicked.

Katsuki was silent which is unnatural for him, it's making Izuku nervous but to his surprise. The ash-blond boy just walks past him without insulting or hurting him.

The ash-blond boy ignored the greenette thinking one thing. He is going to find out what's going on once and for all.

After class, Katsuki immediately left the school in a hurry. He was impatient to know about the truth so his mind could be at ease. On his way to your home, the heavens must have cursed him on this day. He meets a familiar curly green-haired boy standing in front of him. The last thing he ever wanted was to face Izuku out of all people.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku stares at him with wide eyes.

Katsuki tries to swallow the lump forming in his throat. "Deku." He lowly growls.

"Are you going to—"

He got defensive and started to yell at Izuku. "No way Deku! As if I would go (Y/N)'s house?!"

"Kacchan." Izuku calmly says to the angry ash-blond in front of him. "I never mention (Y/N)."

He could feel his cheeks heating up as his palms started emitting small sparks from the embarrassment.

Is the pathetic loser playing with me?

"N-no!" Katsuki exclaims swinging his fist into Izuku's face.

Izuku was able to jump away avoiding Katsuki's swing hitting the post behind him. He thought he was able to dodge Katsuki quickly, but a hand grabbed his collar.

"What do you know?!" He snaps.

Izuku cowers in fear of not uttering any word that might anger Katsuki further.

Katsuki breathes heavily and slowly realizes what he has just done shoving Izuku away from him. He didn't want to interact with the weakling anymore. "Whatever I'm going home." He sighs releasing Izuku's collar.

Izuku takes a deep breath looking at Katsuki in confusion. He had known him his entire life as he quietly spoke. "But Kacchan your house is that—"

Once again, the ash-blond turns his head sending a death glare in Izuku's direction. "Shut the hell up Deku or I'll kill you!" He yells which was enough for the greenette to freeze in his position. Katsuki clicks his tongue and walks away.

He avoided as many people as possible until he reached your house. He looks around to see the house to see the windows are shut and there are no lights open inside the house. The place was quiet almost as if there was no one there.

There was a possible conclusion that creeps into his mind which he briskly pushes away from his thoughts.

"(Y/N)!" He calls and then knocks at the wooden door.

He patiently waited for about two minutes but there was no reply.

He knocks at the door again. "(Y/N), you better be here! It's not funny!"

Still, there was no answer.

Fear creeps into his mind but he shakes his head. He keeps on believing that you're here and you're playing a prank on him.

He slams his fists on the door ignoring the pain as he keeps calling out your name. His eyes begin to be blurry as his knocks become louder and louder. "Open the door (Y/N)! I know you're in there!"

"(Y/N).... open the door...."

He slowly slides down the door and hugs his knees closer to his chest planting his face in his arms while waiting for your return. After a few minutes, the dark gray clouds began to pour down on Katsuki and he immediately left the place reluctantly.

He arrives back home soaked from the rain. He reaches the front door where his mother is waiting for him with an angry look on her face.

"Oi brat what are you thinking?! Charging into the rain like that?! You had an umbrella!" Mitsuki exclaims.

Katsuki didn't respond and kept his head low. This isn't usual of him, normally Katsuki would start to snap at her. Mitsuki begins to worry for her son's well-being. "Oi speak brat."

He lets out a heavy sigh as he tightens his fist.

Mitsuki knew there was something wrong with her son but she couldn't figure it out. "Katsuki-"

Masaru who is just watching from the side tries to read his son and immediately steps in to comfort his son. "How about you have a nice warm bath son?" He suggests. "You might catch a cold."

Katsuki didn't lift his head but it was the first time that he did follow his father without uttering a single word. It was either a miracle or something was wrong with Katsuki. But the couple did choose it was the latter and decided that it would be best to give Katsuki some space and might give them what was going on.

Masaru ten Katsuki's wounded knuckles and dries up his spiky blonde hair with a towel. "Did something happen today son?"

Katsuki's breath hitches as soon as he remembers everything. He forms his hands into a fist. "I-I- s-she- gone." He mutters under his breath unable for Masaru to understand.

"Gone?" Masaru asks.

Masaru kept on asking but Katsuki didn't respond to the rest of the questions.

He was served a nice meal but he was still unresponsive. His parents did try their best to make him feel better but none of it worked. They concluded that it was best if he took some rest.

Katsuki lies down in his bed as his father tucks him in. It was a rare occasion since Katsuki barked at his parents that he was now a full-grown man for baby stuff. But tonight was kind of different.

"Did something happen?" Masaru asks.

Katsuki was deathly silent and stared at the ceiling.

Masaru keeps on asking questions that are being ignored.

Mitsuki places a hand on her husband's shoulder. "Give him a rest, he might need some space." She says.

"Goodnight son, I hope you feel better soon," Masaru says to his son and leaves him by himself.

Katsuki was still processing what had just happened though he already knew the answer. He refuses to accept the truth and tries to come up with an impossible answer that also makes him doubt it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 208 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
7.8K 320 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten
8.4K 194 17
Toga wanted to change. When she got that oppurtunity, she used it and met Katsuki... Her life will never be the same.
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!