The Idol, Now Villainess does...

By IvoryValentia

"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die..." God said as he stared at me "Say what now?" °•°•°•°•°•... More

Prologue and Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Abilities and Opportunities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Get to know the Author and New Book!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Academy Outfits
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Song of the Tempest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Euphemia's New Look:
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement
Announcement! + Snippet
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
HIATUS

Chapter 23

11.3K 575 35
By IvoryValentia

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

"Euphie-sama! Good morning!"

"Good morning Selina-sama!"

"Ahh! Tybalt-sama!"

"Euphemia-sama! Have a nice morning!"

"Ryza-sama! My beautiful Rose!"

"Mara-sama! You can have all of my food!!"

"Basil-kun!! Ah~ you're so handsome!!"

"EUPHEMIA-SAMA! HOW CAN YOU BE SOO GORGEOUS?! ITS A SIN!!" 

"hahaha..Thank you (?)" I laughed awkwardly.

"Look's like someone already has a fan base" Basil teased.

"You guys are really popular too." I hit back.

"Ah, that's because we're part of the student council." Mara replied to me, wait what did she say?

"You guys are part of the student council??" I was dumbfounded. How come I never knew? 'Obviously since you're a transferee. You would definitely have remembered if you have heard it at least once, duh' oh yeah, thanks brain.

"Yeah, ..now that I think about it we never told you, sorry." Ryza apologized to me.

"Oh no! it's fineee" I waved my hand to assure her I was ok with it, she doesn't have to apologize for something like that~

They then explained to me what were their positions in the student council. Basil wasn't part of the student council since he was the Swordsmanship club's president.

The most shocking discovery was that Mara's fiancé was the previous Vice President in the student council. 

The future student council positions will be chosen by the students. You don't have to run for the position since regardless, there would always be someone fitting for the job that many agreed on.

The day continued on normal like usual but the only addition is that we finally have Performing Arts: Idol Class!

"Good day class, I'm your instructor, Dara Shei Neumann. For all the new students please choose your own stage name."

The instructor has a strong alluring appeal and she seemed nice but also looks like the type to heavily watch your every move.

Anyways, a stage name  huh? I'll just go with my old stage name. Iris

"Ne, what are you guys' stage names?" I asked.

"Mine is Winter" Sel smiled.

"Ersa" Ryza made a peace sign.

"Rhea, I just thought of something amazing!" Mara said excitedly.

"Oh? what is it?" Ryza asked.

"Let's form a group!" 

"*giggle* I'm pretty sure we've all thought of that." Selina laughed.

"What should we name our group?" Ryza thought as she closed her eyes.

"I have a suggestion." I raised my hand

"Oh? What is it Euphie?" Selina looked at me.

"How about WIR3-D (read as WIRED)" I suggested.

"It means, Winter, Iris, Rhea, Ersa's Domain" Which also meant that we rule, hihi~

"*gasp* Then I just thought of the best fandom group...*ehem* Dynasty " Mara motioned her hands to a rainbow.

"Ohh that actually makes sense!" Ryza was getting excited.

"Hm...I personally love it." Selina smiled. If she agrees then its a go!

"Ok class, for all the new students you have to perform infront. In last name alphabetical order." Ms. Dara instructed. If its alphabetically ordered then I'm last. *sigh* 

. . .

Uhhm..so far, they don't have a concept similar to mine. Should I even continue???

..Fxck it!!

"Euphemia-sama" Ms. Dara called on *inhale* *exhale* its fine!

I went infront to plug in my music. Mind you Idol Class isn't in just any classroom, we might have a room but they prefer to practice in the second gymnasium. As I stood, my outfit, hair and makeup all started to change.

Then the music started playing.

(A/n: She's wearing the white boots outfit. P.S I love LISA but I love blackpink as a whole! I hate the company though -_-)

Using my puppet and imagery magic, I could easily summon backup dancers and change the scenery as I please. The best part of this is even though my puppets are acting as my backup dancers, if ever the situation needs be, it will attack.

My money moves
Money I choose
Celine my shoes, walkin' on you
My money rules.

I sang as I was about to do my favorite part.

(Dun, da la la dun dun, dun, da la la dun dun dun)
(Dun, da la la dun dun dun)
Droppin' on you
(Dun, da la la dun dun, dun, da la la dun dun dun)
(Dun, da la la dun dun dun)
Droppin' on you

I finished and just like my song everyone's silent. hahaha..ha.. do they hate it?

"M-my.." Ms. Dara started 

"I'm sor-"

"That was AMAZING!" She stood up and peppered my face with kisses then hugged me while spinning around Wha-

"Whaaa!!!!" sound of cheers echoed in the gymnasium. When I looked around it wasn't just our class present. Tons of other students and even teachers were watching.

Then Ms. Dara finally stopped hugging me and started showering me with praises, saying that this is the birth of a new hit.

Sel, Ryza, and Mara came near me with faces of Pride and happiness.

"Oh my Gosh! I always knew you were hiding something more in this little body of yours" Sel squeezed me in a hug.

Before class ended the four of us went to Ms. Dara and asked for a group application form. Then and there we filled it up and today was the day WIR3-D was formed.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

To be Continued . . .

Trust me, Its sounded great in my head (WIRED) (DYNASTY) idk anymore..

. . .

I'M CELEBRATING!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 😍💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 96 12
Hi guys, I'm in love with the villainess just ended a few days ago and Their finally together! If we get a season 2 I am going to scream!! *insert yi...
5.2K 370 13
Being isekiaed into a strange world, MC tries to survive and find true love in the form of mates. Being betrayed so many times she decides to not ope...
9.8K 441 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
6.2K 192 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...